Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Personal Digital

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Connie
ConnieMelbourne

Peculiar online website

Several days after a product inquiry I received a strange layout of a purchase page .
Some sort of "community" set up wanting my particulars. My photo? etc.
There was no facility to proceed with the order etc no basket, etc. nothing.
Then I had to wait for some sort of email to allow me to proceed.
Ive never struck anything like it.
I do a lot of online ordering & this is the most scary Ive come across. (UTUBE/Images etc)?????
I wont be dealing with them as Im not sure who I am really dealing with.

Unknown
UnknownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really appreciate the help and understanding of staff who refunded me my money , i did the wrong order ,

Very helpful staff helped me with getting a refund where I made a wrong order . Really appreciate the help of the company.
Highly recommend this company where customers come first not the money .
Kind regards

Excellent communication and fast delivery.

Very happy with the excellent communication and the fast delivery. Lots of payment options and a good range of products. Phone arrived and in perfect condition. Very satisfied with experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (4G)
Luminatrix
LuminatrixTasmania

Avoid these people: rude & try to hit you with undisclosed fees

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A30

Simone
SimoneWestern Australia

Esay task performed very well

Made an online order for a Samsung s7 screen cover and delivered very soon after, Easy thing, but in the envelope there was the equipment for polishing the screen, not mentioned before. Well done

They actually suprise me. Everything was great!

I ordered phone with color what they don't have. They text me second day and ask me if I want this phone in other color. It was a little bit different because the first phone has dual sim and this second doesn't. But they give me this phone with the same price, which is in other e-shop more expensive. My new phone came very fast and everything looks fine. So it was great.

Great Service

Been dealing with this company and had no problems.
There service is excellent and I have had no problems
They are always good to deal with and any issues were rectified straight away.
Equipment arrived in good time

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
ozGuru
ozGuruHomebush, NSW, 2140

Best price. Fantastic service

Bought a S2 type cover which was 25% cheaper than other stores. Readily available stock when none of the suburban Harvey Norman stores had any. The staff were very professional and helpful with my queries.

Tina
TinaRozelle

Gone downhill fast - be wary

hos73r
hos73rNSW, 2320

Excellent Customer Service

I had purchased a product with Personal Digital through their eBay store. I had a fault after 3 weeks of use and contacted them for a warranty claim. They gave simple instructions on how to go about it. I was issued a replacement product very quickly. Will definitely be shopping with them again.

Great customer service

cannot say enough about this company...the item arrived promptly and in perfect condition...after a bit of use i had cause to replace under warranty...so emailed Personal Digital and they gave excellent instructions on returning the item then replaced within a couple of days...will definitely be using them again

Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome htc one x9 dual sim mobile!

Find out how Personal Digital compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I have never been so terribly treated in my life.

Chris
ChrisSydney

Quick delivery of my s7 edge.

Arrived in a week of ordering.. in the time frame they showed in the website at the time of order.

VERY VERY POOR

* Poor Communication - will not tell you anything unless you ask or push.
* Long delivery times - nearly 3 weeks for my 2nd product to arrive when both were ordered the same time
* Poor customer service
* Unethical - couldn't supply one item, offered me similar but never refunded the price difference