90% · 939 · 9%

3.0

Paul K.
Paul K.Perth, WA

Review after 9 years of horizontal blinds

We had our Eagle blinds installed in July 2011. Eagle weren't the cheapest but we recognized the quality. After 9 years our blinds have never broken, not faded at all, never even had a string break.
Their product is brilliant and I would not hesistate to use them again. Thanks Eagle Show details
Melissa D
Melissa DPerth, WA

Top Service

Having been customers of Eagle Blinds for 15 years, both for our own home and our rental properties, we are still delighted by the friendly helpful service we receive from this company. All repairs we have needed over the years have been done efficiently and at very reasonable prices, and the occasional small part or broken slat has often been replaced at no extra cost while I wait. Excellent customer service at its best, thank you to all your staff.
Flannel
FlannelPerth, WA2 posts

Terry
Terry

Spare parts

Having visited a number of blinds suppliers in Wangara I called in to Eagle in Prindiville Dve Wangara. The staff could not have been more helpful with the young lady taking the old part which I was trying to replace, went out into the back of the premises and after approximately 10 mins returned with a couple of potential items and after discussing the matter further suggested one of the options which when I tried it was successful. I could not have asked for better service conducted in a helpful and professional manner. If this is an example of the company's approach to customers then I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Kening
Kening2 posts

Reno repairs

We took down our blinds for our reno and in doing so snapped the brackets. These guys were kind enough to just replace the brackets from their spare parts at no cost. On the bonus side we got these blinds back up simply. We have had them now close to 6 years and they still work as smooth as the day they were installed.

Jude
JudePerth2 posts

Great customer service great prices

Took a track in for repair plus wanted four more vertical blind slats. Track couldn't be repaired so was replaced at a great price plus new vertical blind slats colour matched and made within half an hour. Very impressed with service and price.

Tony
Tony

Great Blinds

Fantastic service from Paul, who sold us some lovely blinds at a very reasonable price. Bit of a delay with fitting (over the Christmas period so understandable) but it was all sorted by Paul.

Fitter was bang on time and did a great job.

We are very happy with our roller blinds and will be using Perth Eagle Blinds again.

Dave B
Dave B

Repair of blinds excellent service

I took a set of vertical blinds in for repair due to issue with the runner. These were repaired very quickly with excellent service.

Rau
Rau

Louise and the guys were really helpful in replacing hard to find spare parts for some old venetians.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use them when I do replace our current blinds.

Steve and Naomi,

Kingsley

Graeme J
Graeme JPerth

Amazing Pre Christmas service

Perth Eagle Blinds provided a service that amazed me. Our blind was repaired while we waited. I cannot praise this company enough.

Dripal
DripalWangara

Great Customer service

Hi,

i was been served by louise. She not only found the product i was looking for but also delivered the best customer service one can expect. I highly recommend her

Graham
Graham

customer service

actual good customer service is hard to find, however my experience in visiting the showroom shows that this business has the good people.

Adrian
AdrianPerth

These guys are awesome

I’ve been here a couple of times and the guys at Eagle blinds have been great! My dog had destroyed a blind at the place we were renting and Eagle Blinds were able to help us quickly and at a good price to replace the blind. They are very honest and easy to deal with.

Dariusz
DariuszAU

Quality Blinds at affordable prices!

Thank you, Paul!

Brilliant sales team with fast turn around. Absolutely love my Blinds and will be

using them again in my next place.

Ben W
Ben WPerth

Quick, helpful and generous

The sales team provided excellent advice over the phone regarding a broken blind part. When I visited the showroom with the component the team replaced a small part quickly and kindly offered it at no charge.