100% · 330%

Job Satisfaction

Ashlee A
Ashlee A3 posts

Great service, will be using again!

Extremely impressed by the service from this company! John who booked us in, answered every question I had super fast and booked us in very quickly. Adam who did our pest spray was on time and very nice to deal with! Easy to talk to and did a fantastic job! We would definitely recommend this company. We will be using them for all our future pest needs.
Rosie
RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW57 posts

Wasn't it wonderful

I feel so much better, Danny with his machine showing inside my walls, and DANNY thanks for crawling right under my house, hey can't of been pleasant
Told me abit about termites, like if you see, this or this, ring me right away and I'll be there
So I am on the books at Pest ex, every year
So nice to meet you DANNY, Danny owns PEST EX
and we will meet up again in 2023
ROSEMARY
Aurelie
Aurelie

Excellent service!

They provided us a really good service, from the booking to the report. We are definitely recommending this business. A very professionnel service, so helpful with advice. Do not hesitate.
Michelle Ruha
Michelle RuhaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Service

Extremely happy with Pest-Ex. Professional job, great value for money. Will be using their services again. So helpful with advice. Safe for our cats, so one happy customer. Michelle Ruha
Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

Great professional and friendly service provided by Danny and the whole team!
The inspection was organised very quickly for a very reasonable price.
It gave us the peace of mind going ahead with purchasing our property.
We are definitely recommending this business!
Billy
Billy

Excellent service

Excellent service!! I would highly recommend pest ex for all your pest needs, we had an inspection for termites/borers and the knowledge and technology was the best I’ve seen...I’ll have them back every year!
Garry Richmond
Garry RichmondRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Peace of mind in a high risk termite area

A very well run professional company that uses the latest technology. Very high work ethic by the two operatives who installed the barrier and by the owner who carried out the inspection. The peace of mind the barrier gives for house protection is well worth the cost. In the area we live in it really is a very sensible course of action.
Kimberley
KimberleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

John is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond. Always on time and once I had ants returned due to rain shortly after pest so he came back and re did outside pest again. No more ants! Thank you.
Paulan
PaulanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Annual termite/pest inspection

I want to express my satisfaction with the service Pest-ex company delivered today. Technician arrived a little ahead of schedule, very polite, very thorough. He happily answered our questions.
Happy to recommend Pest-ex
Peace of mindSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

I was very happy with Pest-Ex from start to finish. They were very professional, efficient, informative and friendly. I feel I now have peace of mind that the termite situation is under control. I would happily recommend them.
Clarky
ClarkyAU

Barrier Installation

Staff were professional with good explanation of process and what was involved. Arrived well before start time. Very tidy in their work and made good after installation. Kicking myself why I choose not to protect the property sooner. Extremely competitive pricing. Would highly recommend.
Terranora
TerranoraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We find Pestex technicians Very thorough
No shortcuts
Always professional & on time
Very friendly, knowledgable & efficient.
They Actually listen & hear your requirements.
Reasonable pricing.
We have been using Pestex for 3 years after a few bad experiences with other so called experts and we now are confident we are in good hands. We don't hesitate in recommending Pestex.
sepasitiano t.
sepasitiano t.South East Queensland, QLD

For once cheap doesn't mean "cheap"

By far the most afordable quote we received when ringing around for termite barriers. The staff who arrived were prompt and meticulous over the two days it took to lay the barrier down. Their professionalism and workmanship was impressive. Even went above and beyond by asking a concretor working next door for some concrete to hide the caps near the front door. Will definately use pest-ex again in 8 years time
Kent
KentSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Quality and truth = real value

Just had my home barrier treatment for termites by Pest Ex. In every way a brilliant job and fantastic friendly service unlike anything else I have struck on the Gold Coast. This is a very professional company and every person involved was excellent in every way. Strongly recommend them to all who read this review because you won't do better.
Graham
GrahamRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Excellent service, Very thorough

After using a competitor for many years we made the change due to having to keep calling them back to respray as pests were still present. Merely hours after Pest- ex left we had bugs crawling from all sorts of nooks and crannies even though still under the service "Warranty" period from previous contractor. The inspection was so thorough, Darren looked over entire house inside and out and the surrounds of the property putting our last inspection to shame. He also made valuable recommendations to keep our home safe in the future. Highly recommend and will definitely use again next time around.