Pest-Ex

• Job Satisfaction
Paulan

PaulanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Annual termite/pest inspection

I want to express my satisfaction with the service Pest-ex company delivered today. Technician arrived a little ahead of schedule, very polite, very thorough. He happily answered our questions.
Happy to recommend Pest-ex

Peace of mindSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

I was very happy with Pest-Ex from start to finish. They were very professional, efficient, informative and friendly. I feel I now have peace of mind that the termite situation is under control. I would happily recommend them.

Barrier Installation

Staff were professional with good explanation of process and what was involved. Arrived well before start time. Very tidy in their work and made good after installation. Kicking myself why I choose not to protect the property sooner. Extremely competitive pricing. Would highly recommend.

Terranora

TerranoraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We find Pestex technicians Very thorough
No shortcuts
Always professional & on time
Very friendly, knowledgable & efficient.
They Actually listen & hear your requirements.
Reasonable pricing.
We have been using Pestex for 3 years after a few bad experiences with other so called experts and we now are confident we are in good hands. We don't hesitate in recommending Pestex.

sepasitiano t.

sepasitiano t.South East Queensland, QLD

For once cheap doesn't mean "cheap"

By far the most afordable quote we received when ringing around for termite barriers. The staff who arrived were prompt and meticulous over the two days it took to lay the barrier down. Their professionalism and workmanship was impressive. Even went above and beyond by asking a concretor working next door for some concrete to hide the caps near the front door. Will definately use pest-ex again in 8 years time

Kent

KentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and truth = real value

Just had my home barrier treatment for termites by Pest Ex. In every way a brilliant job and fantastic friendly service unlike anything else I have struck on the Gold Coast. This is a very professional company and every person involved was excellent in every way. Strongly recommend them to all who read this review because you won't do better.

Graham

GrahamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service, Very thorough

After using a competitor for many years we made the change due to having to keep calling them back to respray as pests were still present. Merely hours after Pest- ex left we had bugs crawling from all sorts of nooks and crannies even though still under the service "Warranty" period from previous contractor. The inspection was so thorough, Darren looked over entire house inside and out and the surrounds of the property putting our last inspection to shame. He also made valuable recommendations to keep our home safe in the future. Highly recommend and will definitely use again next time around.

Fantastic service

Very pleased with the service we had from PestEx
lots of information given .Will certainly be using this company again.
Danny did a thorough EXAMINATION OF THE HOUSE INSIDE AND OUT.
Never had such an excellent inspection.

Jaye

JayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best

We have been using Pest-Ex for our termite inspections and and pest control for a few years - such a professional and courteous team. John installed our new baiting system this week - he is so incredibly knowledgeable and was happy to educate us along the way, we definitely made the right choice in who to trust protecting our house.

Find out how Pest-Ex compares to other Pest Control Services

E X E M P L A R Y......OUTSTANDING!

Compliments to all STAFF - your courtesy, punctuality, explanations with each step in the process was truly OUTSTANDING. We RECOMMEND 100%
Absolutely delightful people.
Best news ....the WHITE ANTS DISASTER HAS ENDED !!!
We RECOMMEND 100%
Thank you from the human inhabitants of this home.

Review collected in partnership with Pest-Ex Pest Management

Pest-Ex is a family-inspired business to fully protect customers against termites, etc.

We have a long-standing relationship with Pest-Ex due to their professional and ever-caring approach to ensuring that whenever they regularly monitor my property or when insect problems occur, they quickly mobilise their teams to attend and fix any issues that occur. Having peace of mind to know that all is always kept under control brings a valued sense of well-being that my major asset, my property, is being looked after.

Ian

IanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great job

Very professional, these blokes know their stuff. They are very informative and explain what they are doing step buy step. Very happy with the work and pricing. I highly recommend this company

Lorraine.  27th July.

Lorraine. 27th July.New South Wales

.Great Company.

I am very happy with pest ex ,Danny did great job on my house this is 2nd year I have had Danny do the inspection here and he also does my daughters house now so we are both happy customers.
I also arranged for him to do termite inspection this year for my elderly neighbor after my place was done here as I have a duplex, she was also happy with the staff and the outcome.
I would recommend this company to my friends.

Clay J.

Clay J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Best blokes for any pest work

They were spot on with there pricing and I couldn't have been happier with there work
Pest x is the best pest control company about I had tried a few before them and the others just dont stack up compared to pest x
Thanks guys

Melony R.

Melony R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional, Knowledgeable & Friendly

Pest-ex are my go to in pest control and have been for many years. Danny and his technicians are friendly, very knowledgeable and efficient. Their prices are very reasonable and I would not hesitate in recommending this business to anyone who needs any pest control / treatment works.

Pete W

Pete WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic Job Pest-ex

Pest-ex did a fantastic job.Darren was professional and explained exactly what he was doing. Darren made sure he cleaned up and left a very tidy job site. Very happy Pest-ex

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

FANTASTIC COMPANY

These technicians go the extra mile, in a friendly and relaxed manner!
Not only is the service expert and fast, their price is great and they take the time to educate you. Highly recommend Pest-Ex to anyone considering Pest control/ Treatment!

Michael

MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Commercial spider treatment

We were very happy pestex were extremly flexible to accommodate the spider eradication treatment around our factory site out side work hours to avoid no down time during production hours.

Leah

LeahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

5 star service.

This business is 5 stars. They arrived on time, completed the job of spraying the large area of ants nests and were nice and professional during their stay. We have not seen one ant nest since Pest Ex came. We highly recommend these guys.

Great bunch

Awesome guys to deal with
Didn’t even stop for smoko
And I learnt a lot through the experience from their in depth knowledge
Will defiantly be booking them again for next service