Verifiedpetalandpup.com.au

1,031 reviews
Kelly M.
Kelly M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Return policy

Nice clothing however it's ridiculous being charged $10 for return shipping and refund is not even provided, only exchange or store credit. Not good enough. Show details
Aimee-Lee
Aimee-Lee
Kathleen Tousey
Kathleen Tousey

Impressed

Just discovered them and I am so impressed. I have had to buy a lot of clothes lately due to weight loss and with each order that comes in I am blown away by the quality and little touches that take the clothes to another level. Bought a short set for $79 and when I received it I would have paid that price just for the shirt. The shirt even had hidden buttons like you see on high end blouses. And the shorts are lined! Great great quality. Petal & Pup is now my go to place. Thanks for great service! Show details ·  1
Brendan D.
Brendan D.

High quality clothing with wonderful customer service

My fiance loves the style of Petal & Pup and I have to say I love it on her too. We live across the country and get our orders fast! We've had to return one item that was a gift that was too big. The customer service (Natalie) responded back fast and helped us out in a pinch she was great!! Very impressed with the customer service and quality of this company. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Smiley
SmileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service. I ordered the wrong size and wished to cancel order before it left the warehouse. After emailing customer service they were prompt in replying and it was absolutely no trouble whatsoever..cancellation was immediate as was my refund..all done with the most helpful person..I miss good customer service and was very amazed with petal and pup service! Thankyou Show reply
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.

Great Quality

The quality was very nice, true to size, fit better that expected and looks good on any size woman. The dress also looks like the picture. I would buy from here again! Show details ·  1
Tara
TaraRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Meg
Meg

Great Customer Service

I would rate Elizabeth’s help A+++. I was impressed with her kindness, understanding, and her customer service. Elizabeth’s response time to my emails was extremely fast.

This was my first time ordering from Petal & Pup. I had never heard of the shop and was a bit nervous ordering from a new store. Elizabeth put my mind at ease with her professionalism and courteous responses. Petal and Pup seem to be a customer oriented shop with a large selection of stylish clothes and I would recommend shopping there based on customer service and clothing selection.
~Meg Show details ·  1

Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Exceptional service

Paige was amazing. She actioned my email immediately and nothing was too much trouble. She explained to me the best way to go about a return. I would not hesitate to purchase from Petal and pup if this is the service that I will receive. Brilliant. Nicole Show details ·  1
Ashleigh
AshleighSydney, NSW4 posts

Michelle Conway
Michelle ConwaySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent service, excellent product

Beautiful clothing, very good quality, speedy delivery, will buy from again. Kiran from customer service was so helpful and patient. The chat service was great! Show details ·  1
Tayler C.
Tayler C.

Great customer service and quality

Can’t fault the customer service and returns process. My order had a slight defect, and they rectified it within the day. Lovely to deal with, super helpful and fast. The pants were beautiful too, good quality and beautiful colour Show details ·  1
CaitlinMaree92
CaitlinMaree92Sydney, NSW

Emma
Emma

Amazing help!

The customer service is the best I’ve seen and I do a ton of online shopping! They are so quick to respond and you get an actual person and not a computer response! Show details ·  1
Kat
Kat

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service and prompt response when I needed to divert an order to current address! Huge thanks
Kat Show details ·  1