Cennet

CennetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I accidentally ordered the wrong item and didn’t realise until after I had paid for my order. I messaged them on Facebook and got a reply the next day. They refunded my money straight away! I was soo released as I’ve had some bad experiences with online purchases. I would definitely order from them again as not only do they have amazing customer service and a beautiful range of clothes!

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Sizing Very small
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I love and can't wait to get more

I loved the quality of what i got, they were a little too big so easily returned and was given a store credit as per the returns policy on their website.

Sizing Slightly large

Kerri-Lee

Kerri-LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional customer service

I recently received a different pair of jeans to the one i ordered. Within 36 hours of contacting Petal and Pup, their customer service team had sent me my original pair in the mail. Fantastic customer service.

Sarah Y.

Sarah Y.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was very helpful, with a timely response provided after my query. Fantastic products, very on trend! Shipping is also swift and painless. Definitely recommend this website to friends!

Dena

DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.

Elis C.

Elis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Since finding Petal & Pup, the amount of support, options and easy reliability that I had experienced within me and the staff. They answered all my concerns within 24 hours, they offered more options and styles when a clothing was out of stock. I am extremely extremely happy with this company and it’s my go to shopping website from now on.
Thank you Petal and Pup team, you are all amazing and kind and actually take the time of day to focus on your customers needs and wants.
So thank you again :)

Good customer service.

I have been very happy with the clothes I have bought from Petal & Pup. The overall quality of the clothes is good, but sizing tend to run small. The only downside is that they don’t offer exchanges of products, only refunds with a store credit, which is a little annoying when you just want to change the size but have to Re-buy it instead of simply being able to exchange.
Aside from that their customer service is excellent. I have emailed their customer service A few times about sizing of products and their replies have been fast and helpful to make sizing decisions.

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Vicki G.

Vicki G.Sydney, NSW

Professionalism Plus

The customer service, the professionalism & response time is second to none. The team are very friendly & I received my credit within a couple of days, even though my item being returned was still in transit. Thanks again P&P. I love your range & shopping online with you.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing quality and great service

The service from Petal and Pip is unmatched! I had a return due to sizing and my gift card came back very quickly so I could order something else. The team is also very friendly and their clothing is amazing quality. Highly recommend!

Sizing Slightly large

This is perfect!!

Super easy to jump online and find what I wanted. You guys literally have everything & more. I’m a bigger girl in the chest area but am small everywhere else and the sizing always fits me. Every time I’ve got something off petal and pup it’s been great quality. I’ve purchased loads of jumpers, dresses, and everything has been great. Appreciate all of the hard work ❤️❤️

Kayla E.

Kayla E.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and high quality

I am constantly impressed with the quality that comes from Petal and Pup! Their sizing is always accurate and everything fits like a glove. The material is high quality and their dresses are perfect for the Australian climate. I also find a lot of their pieces can be both dressed up and down which makes them versatile depending on your outing.

Also, if you’re South East Queensland their delivery service is amazing! Same day for orders before 10am or next day! Perfect if you’re in a rush.

Leanne O.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

I have been purchasing clothes from petal and pup for awhile now and they never disappoint! The clothes are great quality shipping is fast and the very few returns that I have put through have been super simple and an easy process.
Their staff are so amazing and very helpful!
Will certainly be back to purchase more cute dresses! Xx

Leanne O.

Thanks guys I think your team should get pay rises :) x

Kate

KatePilbara, WA

Great customer service

Petal and Pup have such beautiful clothes. Unfortunately the dress I purchased was not quite right for the event I needed it for, but the customer service was above and beyond in helping me with returning it. Highly recommend this store. Other items I've purchased from here other times have been beautiful quality.

Amazing Customer service

I recently bought a dress from here and then later returned it, and customer service was above and beyond, helping me with my order and getting back to me asap! will definitely order from here again! also they have very cute clothes...

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Mila, thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear your return was made easy with the help of our Customer Experience Team! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

BELINDA

BELINDA

Always great service!

Gorgeous girls to deal with. I asked to be notified if a shirt I liked was back in stock & received a msg
that night. Had the shirt purchased & delivered within a couple of days.
Great Service & lovely quality merchandise.

KLee

KLeeSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I had an issue with my order and the representative, Bella, responded quickly and with a solution that I was extremely happy with! I really appreciated her help and she really made my experience an extremely positive one. I haven't received my product yet but based on customer service alone, I am happy to order from them again :)

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer service

love love all their clothes, always great quality and super quick delivery! And customer service is the best, when ever I have a problem the ladies are always willing to go above and beyond!!

Daniela M.

Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

hira noon

hira noonasked

Hi,

Lilly

Lillyasked

Hello, I'm interested in buying your clothes, but I'm confused about the size chart. It says they are "listed" in Australian sizes what does that mean? So if I choose a size 6 dress for example, is it actually an Australian size 2? Bc I'm a US size 6 but in the conversion chart it shows that its actually an AUS 10 or something. So I'm just confused if it's showing AUS or US sizes and if I'm choosing the correct size??

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Lily! Thanks so much for your question. If you are shopping in the U.S please feel free to go to our U.S website, and you will only see American sizing. You can do this by scrolling down the bottom of the website and click on "Visit US site" Seeing as we are an Australian company we have the size conversion charts for international shoppers outside of the U.S. You are correct if you are a size: 6 in U.S sizing, then you are most certainly a size: 10 in Australian sizing. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to email us at: contactus@petalandpup.com.au

Sophie B.

Sophie B.asked

Has anyone purchased the Hephburn Dress? Im keen to know the fit and quality please :-)

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Sophie, some of the features of this dress is: A satin sheen finish, maxi length, longer at the back shorter at the front. The gathering on the waist makes for a flattering line. It is unlined and I have heard that there isn't much stretch in that fabric, so it's a really good idea to get a tape measure out and check your own dimensions to compare to the flat lay measurements to make sure you are getting the right size!

Get an answer from our members and Petal & Pup representatives