Courtney

CourtneyNorth West, QLD

The Petal & Pup ladies are amazing!

The ladies at Petal & Pup provide amazing customer service! Fiona was so lovely, friendly and very helpful! Thanks again x

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Excellent customer service and quality clothing!

I can't fault the experience I had shopping online with Petal & Pup! I found the website very easy to use and shipping was fast. Sophie from customer care was amazing; there was a slight issue with my delivery address but she quickly fixed it up for me. Customer service when shopping online is so important and Petal & Pup go above and beyond. The dresses I received were packaged well and were such a high quality, I love them! This was my first time shopping with Petal & Pup but definitely won't be the last

Chloe G.

Chloe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service (and also best clothes!)

Have always loved petal and pup (everything that arrives is great quality and comes so fast!) but they really go above and beyond. I had to cancel my order as I needed it for a photoshoot and it hadn't shipped yet- messaged the team and they were so kind and cancelled my order and refunded me. Any other company goes "you need to receive it and then return it." They were so obliging and helpful! Absolutely love this store!

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Amazing customer service

I placed an order that was unfortunately lost in transit by Australia Post.
The customer service from petal and pup was beyond fantastic, and the situation was resolved within a couple of days. Would not hesitate to purchase through them again

Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Beautiful dresses and excellent customer service

Ordered a couple of dresses from Petal and Pup which arrived quickly, I absolutely loved them and had so many compliments. Very good quality and perfect fit. One dress became out of stock before arrival but Sophie provided excellent customer care and refunded my money straight away. I will absolutely be buying from P&P again, very impressed with the clothes and the customer service!

Tamieka

Tamieka

Excellent service and products

I hadn't shopped with Petal and Pup regularly, but after their amazing and quick customer service, it will be my first stop from now on! x

SizingSlightly large

Outstanding Service & Products

Wonderful first experience with Petal & Pup! Will definitely purchase from them again, the products are gorgeous & customer service was 10/10

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for your feedback as we are always aiming to please. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again in the near future! With love, P&P xx

Jenna
Jenna

You’re more than welcome! Thanks again for the brilliant service x

4timesmum

4timesmumNorth Western Region, NSW

Great customer service!

I was given two Petal and Pup dresses for Christmas and both were both great. Unfortunately one didn’t wash well and when I contacted customer service they offered superb support to return the item and select an alternative. Really impressed by the friendly and prompt response to my concern. Great job Petal & Pup!

Taylor

Taylor Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service and beautiful products

I ordered a few dresses to be my bridesmaids dresses and then had to change size. The delivery was incredibly prompt for every order (I’ve ordered 3 times now) and they were also so fast at returning my emails. The customer service team were very lovely, helpful and understanding which made for an altogether wonderful experience. I’m so happy with my dresses and the quality is just so beautiful!

Corinna

CorinnaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service and beautiful quality clothing

Thank you so much to all the girls at Petal and Pup! I’ve been looking for the perfect outfit for an event coming up, I’ve made multiple orders and had to return a few that were a tad too big. The quality of their clothing is amazing. The girls are so helpful and prompt with their email replies. They’ve also gone above and beyond to process my returns/refunds overnight so I could try another outfit! Shipping to Melbourne is also really quick, I normally receive my order within 24-48 hours. Thanks again girls!!

Kirrilee T.

Kirrilee T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer service I have experienced.

Not only are their items shipped super quickly, their customer service is amazing. So generous with their time and are super easy to deal with. By far best customer service I have experienced.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️

My favourite brand

I have been a long time customer with Petal & Pup, the first dress I purchased was back in 2017 and have been in love ever since. I have never had an issue with sizing, quality and shipping. My style has changed over the years and they still manage to release beautiful/elegant clothing that I can’t refuse.

Tricia

TriciaSydney, NSW

Petal + Pup has gained a lifelong customer!

Monique

MoniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly rate Petal and Pup

The only online clothing store i trust and shop with.
Every product i have purchased has been amazing the quality is amazing and true to sizing! One time I had to return a product due to wrong size ordered, I had Sophie who was so helpful/sweet and very prompt with returning each email we exchanged.
Constantly being asked where I get my dresses from.
Will always continue to be a loyal customer.

Amanda

AmandaDarling Downs, QLD

Very satisfied

I love petal and pup. Have many of there dresses but i bought 1 which was abit small.. I returned the dress and exchanged for a different size. Was no trouble at all, Fiona made everything so easy and always quick to reply when i messaged. Was very satisfied with the service i received

SizingSlightly small

Jazmine L.

Jazmine L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service and fast response!

Had amazing service with fast response! Received a responsefrom the team within 5 hours. They made things possible even without asking. I purchased a dress which i had to return and they gave me an option so I could receive my dress before my event! Super fast delivery too. Received my dress within 24 hours of purchase! I lost my credit note and they were able to locate it.

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

SizingSlightly large