Petal & Pup

• Sizing True to size (145) · Slightly small (39) · Slightly large (26) · Very small (10) · Very large (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)

Jenni M.

Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Erika

ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

RebeccaPerth, WA

Hit and miss sizing, average customer service

I bought two size 10 dresses from P&P, one fit perfectly, the other is realistically a size 12-14. P&P have refused a credit note for return of this dress as it was on sale. In normal circumstances I would accept this as fair but the dress is clearly very far from being true to size. They have twice declined to accept the return and instead gave me a 10% discount code. So I can spend more money on dresses that might not fit and that I can’t return?

Sizing Very large
Rebecca

Hi, I wasn’t unsatisfied with a store credit - I was refused one and given a 10% discount code instead.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Rebecca, I would love to revisit your situation to find the resolution you are looking for. Would it be possible to make contact with me at emmag@petalandpup.com.au

Catherine S.

Catherine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice dresses, but poor quality and pricey!

I was so excited to receive my order from petal and pup today. The clothes arrived very quickly, which was awesome, but upon trying on the dresses, while the designs were cute the quality was terrible! They use very thin materials and the colours of the fabric were dull (nothing like the photos online). For the price paid I can’t see myself purchasing from here again!

Disappointing

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality has deteriorated recently

I have probably bought about 20 dresses from petal and pup over the years but recently the quality has really deteriorated. I am extremely particular about following care instructions but despite this three of my recent dress purchases have shrunk a lot and no longer fit. One dress I have only worn three times and washed once, and the fabric is fraying on the straps. I used to love petal and pup but won’t be shopping there anymore - the quality and reliability is now very poor.

Not Reliable

Hollie-Ann

Hollie-AnnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great range, great customer care and great fit!

I was pleasantly surprised - most items fit really well and true to size and model dimensions which make online shopping much easier for someone with varying sizes. Customer care were also super helpful with a return. The only thing I think could be made better is offering refunds at customer's expense of return for change of mind - as when online shopping, you can't see the print/colour/size/fit on. Other than that, super happy with my experience. Love the brand. Would recommend :)

C.M

C.MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best online clothes!!

I love Petal and Pub. The quality of clothes is excellent, they have a beautiful range of clothes that are different from other retailers, the size is spot on.. I have ordered a few times now and I will be back again and again. Thank you for providing a quality product with awesome customer service every single time!

Alysha D.

Alysha D.Mid North Coast, NSW

One of my favourite shops!

Absolutely love petal and pup, have ordered so many different clothes from them and always finds them to be true to size, and to look like the pictures. I have never had a faulty item!! And I find the website easy to use, and I love all of the updates you get on shipping, and also fast shipping time! Often gets here before the estimated date. Would definitely recommend!

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Brianna

BriannaPerth, WA

Nice dress but poor quality

Dress looked good and was true to size, but for $70 was very poor material, was expecting something thicker but was stretching nylon style with poor stitching that I had to trim off. Again the dresses looked like what it was meant to but was very poorly made and cheap material.

Demi

DemiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect dress for NYE!

My dress was a perfect for NYE! Great quality and arrived within 1 business day of ordering it even with it being peak Christmas period! Love it and would definitely recommend!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing service and sizing!

I ordered 2 dresses in the morning and they were delivered before 2pm the same day! The sizing was perfect and the quality of the dresses was outstanding! I will definitely be recommending Petal & Pup to all my friends and teaching colleagues!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Summer! That is wonderful news to hear :)) We adore hearing stories like these as it is always our intention to create the best experience for everyone that shops at Petal and Pup! Have a wonderful day Summer, as you have made ours xx

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Elyza

ElyzaSydney, NSW

Pretty poor quality

Sizing Slightly large

Tori

ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor quality and over priced

My order of dresses was extremely disappointing. Very poor quality , look cheap, over priced and look awful on. Wish I had of read the reviews here first before purchasing as I dont wish to spend a credit note on any of their dresses or clothes again. Hope I get a refund . Some of the brands I have seen in cheap clothing shops for less than half the price ! Will not be recommending at all!

Nicole

NicoleSydney

Very slow process

Be very wise with your clothing choices, if you have to return your items there is a 4 day arrival processing wait (even though you send by express) then you have to wait another 4-5 days for the credit they hold ransom to be issued. Then if you order another item that doesn't match the QUALITY, size or fit you repeat the above step again. Be warned, don't be in a hurry, allow about a month for processing. Now i'm 2 credits owing with $60 in postage fees so far! (another dress) and they don't allow refunds either!

Responses by email are also slow, i'm quite sure it would be faster to use a pigeon for written replies and a return trip to China to pickup my garment.

Mari Luik

Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Sizing Slightly large