Petal & Pup

• Sizing True to size (156) · Slightly small (42) · Slightly large (27) · Very small (12) · Very large (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (82%) · Not as advertised (18%)

I purchased 2 Satin dresses for my sisters wedding. Upon receiving, I saw that I only had 25 days to make my decision. I wrote to Petal & Pup and explained my dilemma of needing more time to decide. I quickly received a response encouraging me to take my time and when I was ready, I could send back one dress. It's been a few months, and with the corona virus, the wedding is now pushed out completely. I again reached out to customer service, and within 24 hours, I received the return label, along with a personal, kind, warm hearted response. I'm beyond impressed with Petal & Pups customer service, and will be recommending to friends.

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Sizing Slightly large
Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing online shopping experience

Postage was so fast and free for my order. Everything in my order looked exactly like it did in the pictures and all the items fit perfect. They were all true to size. Very satisfying online shopping experience xx

Karley

KarleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best online clothing and delivery!

All pieces I have purchased fit perfectly and any returns (2 for sizing only) has been such an easy efficient process.
I’ve just bought 3 of the same top in different colours and 2 of the same cardigan as the fit and quality is 10/10.
The delivery time frames are so quick and efficient.
Highly recommend petal and pup x

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

My New Favourite Place To Shop!!!!!!!!!!

The clothes here are absolutely stunning! I received my first order the next day and it was packaged to perfection, with the cutest hand written touches. I had a few reservations at first, as I had read the reviews on their returns policy. But the customer care team went above and beyond for me. They were absolutely magnificent. I will definitely be shopping again.

Great customer service

Products are high quality and I am a regular customer. I unfortunately received an order which which had damage/discolouration on the products but the customer service team were fantastic and facilitated a refund even though one item had its tagged removed. Very prompt responses and easy to deal with. I will continue to be a returning customer.

TINA

TINAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service that goes above and beyond

Petal and lip provide excellent customer service. After my gift card expired they agreed to reinstate it for me even though they didn’t have to. Helping customers and be willing to help is what I am looking for in this day and age where customer service is really lacking

ShopperSydney, NSW

Bad quality cheap material and no refunds

Bad quality and looks Nothing like the photos of clothes on the models. Ordered a lot and Material is very cheap on all garments.

NO refunds provided only credit notes and these are processed very slowly and then charged extra postage on top of this (as well as postage for returning the item!)

Shopper

Yes. No phone number available anywhere to contact anyone and lack of email response. Still waiting on a ‘credit note’ as company won’t honour refunds.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

No worries, please feel free to contact me personally at emmag@petalandpup.com.au. I am sure I can find the right tailor made solution for you :)

Elaine Leigh

Elaine LeighSydney, NSW

I recommend Petal & Pup to everyone!

Amazing customer service

Very satisfied with the great customer service from the team at Petal and Pup! Love all the beautiful garments they sell, I'd buy them all if I could! Easy to navigate website.

Kasi M.

Kasi M.Perth, WA

Only store I buy online from

The clothes always fit perfectly, fast shipping, good quality and just love all the styles! One of my bodysuits had a small hole in the stitching, P&P didn't have another size to exchange it with so they even offered to cover the seamtress costs to fix it which I thought was AMAZING service! In the end I just fixed it myself with some minor stitching.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Ok but wouldn't buy again

Shopping was quick and easy and the dress is quite similar to advertised, however for the top range price I was expecting great quality rather than cheap mass produced rubbish. Sizing also quite small and has random not ‘petal and pup’ labels

Simone HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my dress!! I ordered in the morning and it was delivered that day!!! Who does that!! Thankyou!

No complaints here.. I think I’ve ordered 3 times and it’s always been quality items and they arrive fast. Yesterday’s order was delivered same day and I love it. Thankyou!

100% happy! ....If only every business was like this!! Thankyou! <3

Hannah

HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and service

Really happy with the products, the efficiency of the post and especially the customer service. A special thanks to Emma, Georgie and Bella for answering all my questions! Will definitely be buying more items from Petal & Pup!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Hannah!! We are so happy to hear your review, that is so wonderful to hear you experienced great customer service! We always aim to please and we are stoked to hear you had a great experience, have a wonderful day, you have certainly made ours!

Great customer service team

Purchased two dresses from Petal & Pup on a Thursday intending to use one for my birthday party the week after. The package arrived early morning Tuesday and unfortunately there was a faulty zip issue with the dress. Stressed without a dress for my party on Friday, i used their online chat service asap the next morning and they were instantly accomodating about my situation. An hour later i got an email letting me know my replacement dress would arrive express in time for the party. I was able to return the faulty dress without parcel fees, and got my dress by the thursday, JIT. Loved the dress, loved the P&P team. Thank you Georga/Georgia and Zoe especially!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Sal! Thanks so much for sharing your review with us, we were so happy to hear you had a great experience with a quick solution and good customer service. We love being apart of Birthdays and special events, it was such joy serving you :)

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Siobhan

SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Jenni M.

Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Erika

ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.