Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Excellent Customer Service!

I accidentally made an error during checkout and the wrong postage address was entered, I emailed Petal & Pup straight away to change the address. I was assisted by Jess who was absolutely amazing! Australia Post proved to be difficult but Jess pulled through multiple times for me and ensured that I will receive my dress before my event!

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Melisa H.
Melisa H.Sydney, NSW

NO FREE RETURNS

overpriced clothing, they won't let you do any refunds, store credits only. you pay $10 each time you want to return their cheap quality clothing!

Lovely Service

Shoshana is always so lovely and helpful and is always so prompt in her responses. I love the clothes and have been so happy with my purchases.

Sizing True to size

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

gxccihemmingsxo
gxccihemmingsxoHobart, TAS

Amazing!

Amazing range of products! Every piece is perfect! perfect fit, perfect colour, perfect fabric! just WOW!
the customer service side of things is flawless as well! Promptly replying to all queries I have about products and going above and beyond to give me the best description of each fit and measurement!
Petal & Pup is so worth it!!

Laura L
Laura L

Great returns process!!! Love it

Can I just say wow! Purchasing online can be risky but you can buy with confidence at petal and pup. Not only are their clothes great but if they don’t fit or you just don’t love it they have a really easy to use, customer focused returns portal. So so easy to swap out a garment for size or something different. Love it!! Will definitely be shopping with them again!! And you get the little postage slip too to send what doesn’t work back !

Absolutely love it

Very easy to find what I was after on Petal and Pup’s website, purchasing was extremely easy. Received my dress within 2 days of purchasing. Absolutely love my dress fits perfectly and extremely comfortable! It also has pockets! #winning. Highly recommend this store, will be purchasing from them again. ✨

Amazing customer service!

The admin team at Petal and Pup have always been so helpful and accomodating with my questions, returns and exchange gift vouchers. They have always been quick to respond and so lovely to talk to! It has always been a pleasure shopping there and I look forward to my next purchase!

Sar
Sar

Happy customer

First time ordering 2 dresses from petal and pup, Great price. Arrived very quick. Everything from design to fabric to quality of stitching is impressive. And the size is true to the size I ordered without any bits being loose or tight. Cannot beat the style/ fabric designs. Very vibrant and unique and not boring at all. It’s so hard to find long length dresses with long sleeves but they have variety for everyone. Love love love them! And will certainly be ordering again.

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Amazing service

This is the fifth time I’ve ordered from Petal and Pup. I’ve always been Impressed with the quality. They have a fantastic return policy and outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend.

Great customer service

The dress I bought shrunk in the wash even after I followed the instructions and Carla from Customer Service was absolutely great! offered me a credit note/or refund and free return shipping.