Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amazing Customer Service

Petal and Pup have an amazing and understanding customer support team. The returns process is extremely quick and communication is very efficient. Will definitely be ordering again ! One of my favourite online stores.

bernadette
bernadetteSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely fantastic customer service and clothing quality

Not only was the return process super quick and easy (I purchased my daughter the incorrect size dress) but then when I buggered up the dates on the gift card expiration and missed being able to use it in time - instantly without question or fuss they extended the expiration date for me. The dress that arrived was also so beautiful, it was just a shame that it didn't fit. Definitely recommend purchasing from Petal & Pup.

Great Customer Service

Love the quality of the clothing here! Bought all my upcoming wedding dresses from here! I noticed after the fact that I had a discount code, I emailed their customer service and they honored the discount once I received my order! Will be ordering again!!

Extraordinary customer service!!

I had to return a skirt I bought due to it being too big. The returns process was super quick and I received my refund gift card within a matter of days. I then purchased the correct size but accidentally paid for the item as I forgot to put the gift card details in my purchase. I emailed the Petal & Pup staff to advise them of my error - I had actually already received the correct item prior to hearing back but with no hesitation they refunded my money and used the gift card instead. It was a seamless process and such appreciated especially as it was my mistake in the first place.

Amazing customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service!

I recently purchased a stunning floral dress from Petal and Pup, sadly when it arrived it just didn't suit me! I returned it easily for a store credit but couldn't find anything to replace it with as I didn't want to keep paying for return postage if I didn't love it. After explaining this to customer service they were happy to process a proper refund for me. This was super appreciated and Sonia was lovely and friendly.

Jennifer
JenniferFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the clothes, love the team!!

My forever go to when online shopping and just love when I receive my beautifully packed bag of goodies from P&P, which always feels so personal, packed with a lot of love and care…and it feels like Christmas every time I get that parcel in the post.

Returned a dress as it just didn’t suit me but still loved it! The team are also so friendly and helpful and I had a very quick response from Sonia in particular with a query I had about losing my email with credit…naturally desperate to do some more online shopping and grow the P&P wardrobe…thank you!

Chelseagrace
ChelseagraceLaunceston, TAS

Such a helpful team !

I have the app and it’s so easy to use and not glitchy like lots of apps can be!
So much too choose from!
A pair of pants I ordered arrived with a stain on them :( I got in contact with the team at petal and pup and they were so helpful! Organised a full refund with free returns :D

Great customer service

Ordered a pair of tracksuit pants that were great but the dress I ordered didn't look right on me. I arranged a return and got a gift card rather than a refund. I didn't realise I wouldn't be getting a refund and when I spoke to customer service they very kindly cancelled the gift card and issued a refund instead. They were very understanding.

Sizing True to size
LiliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap clothing, poor returns policy

Recently bought a pair of pants in my normal size. They definitely looked better on the website than in real life. The fabric looks so cheap, and they were so small . Contacted customer service for a refund as the size is not reflective of their sizing guide. Unfortunately no refund and have to pay return postage. They ended up in the bin with a lesson to self. When it’s cheap it’s going to look even cheaper when you get it. Better off buying from a reputable website that offers a refund. Will not buy from this site ever again

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great personalised service. You can tell they care about their business.

Fantastic service, very quick response times. Have bought many items and love them. Very quick to get back to us and so helpful. Outstanding service for an online store. Thank you for the "attention to detail" with your business. That's why you are such a success.

Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My mistake & P & P fixed it

I ordered a gift card for my daughter but put the wrong details in. A few hours later I sent a request explaining my error & asking for someone to please fix it. Carla was wonderful, she fixed things immediately & followed up with an email to ensure all was well. Well within a 12 hour time frame ( considering I contacted P & P at 10pm) Extremly happy with my customer service experience. Thank you Carla for re-instating my trust in great customer service

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna

Amazing company

As well has having some amazing clothes, the customer service and very prompt responsiveness to emails is absolutley brilliant. I had a package that was either lost or got stolen in the post and I notified Petal and Pup and Jess immdiately sent me another drelivery and I had the package the next day. A massive thank you and only amazing resports on this experience.

Great customer service!

I recently contacted Petal and Pup as I had a store credit to use that had expired before I realised (and therefore did not use). Shoshana provided excellent customer service by reactivating the store credit for me despite this being a mistake on my end! I really appreciated her understanding of my situation and I would happily shop online at Petal and Pup in the future and recommend to others knowing that they offer great customer service :)

Read more reviews - page 2