Blue Denim Jeans

Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Sizing Very large

Leeeeeeena

LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.

Sizing Slightly large
Salma

SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Sizing Slightly small
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

Jnu

JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Steph

StephLaunceston, TAS

So gorgeous!

Such a great website with beautiful dresses so finding the perfect dress for my friends wedding was easy, I bought the Valley Dress in emerald and it fits like a glove! The colour is even better in person! I'm one very happy customer, plus it was ordered on the Friday and arrived Monday morning over the Black Friday weekend!!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Steph! Thanks so much for review we are so happy to hear that you loved our shopping experience here at Petal and Pup! We love hearing stories about being apart of special occassions such as weddings! Have a wonderful day the team from P+P :)

Ashley

AshleySydney, NSW

Amazing boutique clothing for reasonable prices!!

I had order this dress online for my formal, and I would just like to say thank you!! It is amazing quality, sizing was correct and over the fast service of everyone at Petal and Pup! I would highly recommend for friends and family to purchase from your store in the future x

i wont shop here again!

ive purchased many items over the years. Unfortunately the majority has been faulty. Petal and pup are near impossible to communicate with and refuse to accept faulty items. Its a faceless company. I wont shop here again!

Sizing Slightly small
Tamika

TamikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Picture Perfect

I have ordered two dresses from petal & pup in the past week they are perfect! Exactly the same as the photo and the material is gorgeous. Thank you Petal! xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality and poor customer service.

Bought 4 dresses. Wore two and washed according to instructions. Once washed the garments shrunk upwards and they were too short to wear. Requested refund but they said they would not refund and because they were washed it meant that I wasn't eligible for anything. They said just this once they would give me store credit but I argued that the garments were of very poor quality and were faulty. They sent me a credit note for over $200 and now I just feel like they are holding my money hostage. I never want to buy anything from the brand ever again knowing that the garments will shrink to an unwearable size! Crazy how companies can get away with this. Especially when buying online and never knowing the quality until its in your hands.

Jac
Jac

Hi there, thanks for your response. Yes I did email but got no response. It would be fantastic to come up with a solution that we are both satisfied with. I will email again and hopefully get a response this time.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Jac, thanks so much for taking the time to chat with me, I am happy we came to a good resolution for you! Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you in the future! xx

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Sizing Slightly large

Marissa R.

Marissa R.Illawarra, NSW

Shared passions

I ordered from Petal and Pup just expecting items to turn up in plastic like others do, the top turned up warped and in a cute little bag.

You can tell this place loves clothes genuinely as much as I do.
Their clothes spark joy!

Can

CanCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Easiest online shopping experience Ive ever had.

Thank you for one of the easiest and most pleasant online shopping experience Ive ever had.
Your clothes are beautiful quality and fast delivery. You are now my favourite online store.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Petal & Pup Perfection

Thanks so very much! Ordered my dress last night at 10pm to wear to my sons pre-formal Friday night. Arrived today and is stunning! Raeleen Dress in Teal. Will definitely be my go-to for me from now on.

Meghanjane

MeghanjaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

incredible

Website was extremely easy to navigate, items were in shopping cart even when closed out of safari. The range was awesome and exactly what i was looking for. Extremely Satisfied!

Perfect!!

Purchased the Grazia Jeans as I struggled to find a decent pair of white jeans anywhere and I am so happy. These are perfect! True to size, high waist and most importantly, they arent see through. Love them! Quick postage too.

Chelsea.

Chelsea.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and true to size!!

100% happy with how easy it was to look at my size and understand my measurements. Dresses True to size and such good quality! Good prices as well and even better they offer Afterpay. Came so fast so I know I can get something for the weekend and know it will fit me. Never thought I could buy online for a girl on the taller side and curvy! Highly recommend. Love even more that they are an Aussie company :)

Abbey

AbbeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Perfect!!

I was fairly dubious ordering dresses online, especially websites I am not too familiar with. I ordered my dress at 10am and it arrived at 3pm on the same day! The dress is absolutely perfect! Very true to size, colour and material conditions. I was unsure of the quality when looking at the pictures, but I am beyond stoked with the quality of the dress. I wouldn't change anything about my order or the price, everything is of high standard. Would highly recommend purchases from Petal and Pup!!

Excellent Service

I ordered a dress of which I live interstate and needed it urgently. I sent through this information when ordering and received my dress in time for the event. Service was excellent, professional and prompt.
The dress I ordered was of very good quality and I received many compliments. Always a pleasure to shop with this company and have the confidence and peace of mind that it is always a pleasant experience. Keep up the good work x

Angela L.

Angela L.South East Queensland, QLD

Has all different tags, nice stuff but dont get the quality you pay for

Bought 3 dresses and a top online. Cost me a total of $250. Thinking I would get semi decent quality. Every clothing had a different tag on it from another brand and looks nothing like the photos advertised online. Also ordered size 8 dresses to end up being size 12/14. Thought I would of been paying for better quality not stuff for $10 from China. Very disappointed.

Sizing Very large