Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Michelle
MichelleNewcastle

Amazing brand & service

Love Petal and Pup. I get same day deliveries and the staff are so quick on their toes to get back to queries and always willing to help. Great material and designs for their clothes too!

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Casey Evans
Casey EvansMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Customer Service

I ordered a dress online and it came the very next door which already at that point was 10/10. Unfortunately when the dress arrived and I opened it up I found a faulty zip. I emailed the support team and received a very prompt response from Tori. Tori was very helpful and offered me a refund process straight away. Although my dress came faulty I will not let this stop me from ordering off their website again. Thank you!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

great online shopping! Amazing customer service!!!

The store has some great selections. They were so patient and helpful in my returns. They were also very quick with the returns. The quality of the garments is really good. The clothes are always cute and get compliments.

Highly recommend.

Arielle
ArielleAdelaide, SA

Beautiful pieces! Jadore x

Very easy and accessible! The filters work great to find what I was looking for
There is a huge range of products and the quality is great!

Cheap quality and bad return policy

Regret this buying haul, most of the dresses were of terrible quality. I would have been better of buying things from cheap Valley girl or Kmart.

The return policy is just store credit and postage needs to be paid by the customer both ways ;(

Its clearly evident why their return policy is such, its because they know once customers receive their cheap poor quality clothes there would be no going back.

Perfect Service!

I absolutely loved the service from petal & pup! I had returned an item and instead of getting store credit they refunded my payment which was on afterpay! Very helpful and a swift reply from the Sonia.

MeischaPerth

Only buy if you KNOW the item is perfect

All the clothing looks amazing online. HOWEVER, be aware that if you don't like what you have purchased and want to return it, you will be out of pocket:

$10 postage you pay to receive the items (if under $100)
$10 postage to send item(s) back to them
$9.95 restocking fee

I essentially paid $30 to try on a dress I don't want. And they don't offer refunds, so I'm stuck with a credit note to potentially go through that expensive process again. There are too many other options online which offer free returns to bother risking losing money buying through Petal & Pup. Yes, I know their returns policy is clearly stated on their website, but for those who are considering buying and don’t know their returns policy yet - BEWARE.

Nimi G.
Nimi G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Petal & Pup dresses are gorgeous! Great service, received my package exactly as expected Very warm and prompt communication via email .

Perfect

Just wanted to say how happy I’ve been with my last 2 purchases (in the last 2 weeks!) They are exactly as pictured, fit as described, are great quality and very affordable. I’ve purchased each dress in the morning and they’ve arrived on my doorstep that afternoon. Like magic!!!!

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.

Fantastic customer service

Petal and Pup were fast, thorough and very helpful when I made a recent mistake with payment. This shows the strong values they have regarding their customer service.