Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My experience with customer service was great!
I ordered pants that were too big and exchanged them for a smaller size. The new pair were delivered the day after I ordered.
When I emailed customer service, they emailed back straight away and were able to help me out.
I have always found the clothing to be great quality and am a frequent shopper!

SizingSlightly large

Beautiful affordable dresses

I love this company. Deliveries are quick and I love all 5 dresses I’ve ordered over the last 2 years.

Fabulous Customer Service

The items I ordered arrived very quickly amd were good quality. Unfortunately though, one of the items I received was not as ordered (I received a skirt, instead of dress in the same fabric). A quick email to the team and they happily sent me a return label for for the item , plus a discount off my next purchase.

Ashleigh

AshleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Fevsey

FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

SizingSlightly large
Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

SizingVery small

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The Best Customer Service!

This company offers quality products and service. I received compliments with the cardigans, blazer, and coat I ordered. When I had an issue with a product, the customer service (Sophie) responded as soon as I sent my message and resolved my issue on the spot. Will purchase more from this company for sure! Highly recommended!

Excellent customer service

I was super excited to get a dress from Petal & Pup for an upcoming wedding as I had seen them frequently on my explore page. Unfortunately, after placing my order the delivery service didn’t get the package to me. After reaching out to customer service I got a full refund within 2 days. I appreciated the speed at which they replied and refunded me without too much back and forth. I look forward to ordering a receiving a dress in the future : )

Thieves!

Joelle

JoelleSydney, NSW

Quality of the material is not the best

Clothes are ok, you can tell the quality isn’t the best for the prices you pay. The material is really thin and I thought they would be of better quality when looking through the site. Wouldn’t purchase again, would go elsewhere for better quality material.

Karin

KarinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy company

I will never shop here again and am telling all my girlfriends the same. They do not refund you your money upon return, instead giving you a voucher with an expiry date of 6 months. I returned an item because it was of poor quality, I didn't like anything on their site for the past 6 months, and now my money has essentially expired. I realise it says this on their website but that does not make it ok, they are making money off me not liking their products. Shameful, customer service not helpful.

Abby W.

Abby W.Central West, NSW

Amazing clothes, fantastic customer service!

I honestly can’t believe how amazing their customer service is, a voucher of mine expired by a few weeks and they reissued it. I’m so happy. Clothes are amazing and great quality! Highly recommend Petal and Pup

Great Customer Support

I purchased a dress very last minute for a job interview and was helped by customer service discussing postage times. Bella kindy advised that if it did not arrive in time, she could offer me a refund instead of a credit note. Highly impressed! The dress arrived so quickly and in time for the interview!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

My order didn't process, however, I contacted the customer care team and they were extremely helpful and very lovely and sorted it all out for me. Very happy with the help I received and it was very efficient!

Mixed

SizingVery small
Zara

ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

My order arrived two days after it was placed!! I was amazed by the customer service at Petal & Pup. I purchased some dresses and they look absolutely stunning and are of excellent quality. I am sooo happy with my purchases. I'll definitely be buying more!

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and quality products

Kris

KrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing

Ordered 2 items, arrived the next day and they are amazing. They are exactly what they look like on the website and are made wonderfully.

I liked them so much I went back and picked some more.

Excellent customer service

I love the chat function on the website. I couldn't find what I was originally looking for as it was sold out in my size. I sent a message on the chat and got an instant reply. Unfortunately the item was not going to be restocked but I was sent 4 other options of similar items which was really helpful. Great customer service and a really positive experience!