Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Customer Service

Petal and Pup provide quality clothes, speedy service and incredible customer service. I placed my order at 9am, I am in Brisbane and had it by that afternoon. When there was a problem with the fit Tori from the customer service team was super quick to solve my issue and was super friendly in doing so. I would highly recommend their service.

Hayley
HayleyPerth, WA

Cute clothes and great service

Petal and Pup is one of my go-to stores as it always has really nice pieces, including basics and fashion items! The order always comes quickly and sizing is normally accurate. Special mention as I had a store credit that had expired and after emailing, they extended the date which was so nice!!

Great customer servicce

I've needed to contact Petal & Pup twice to make changes to my order (both times were my mistakes) - the first time I ordered bridesmaid dresses and a couple days later they went on sale. I emailed Petal & Pup to ask if I could return and reorder for the sale price and instead they refunded me the difference - how wonderful! The second time I ordered the wrong size and they offered to cancel and refund my wrong order and provided me a code for free shipping to reorder the correct size. Honestly so happy with how helpful they always are when I contact. They go above and beyond and its amazing.

Looooooooove!!

I ordered the Hasse Skirt and Adalicia Top for a celebration evening - the shipping from Petal & Pup was super fast but then it got stuck in Auckland for over a week. I got in touch to find out if there was anything that could be done and Fiona was super helpful in getting me some updates and it arrived the day before! I absolutely love the outfit and had so many compliments, it fits perfectly too. 100% recommend and will be ordering more from Petal & Pup!

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Michelle
MichelleNewcastle

Amazing brand & service

Love Petal and Pup. I get same day deliveries and the staff are so quick on their toes to get back to queries and always willing to help. Great material and designs for their clothes too!

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Casey Evans
Casey EvansMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Customer Service

I ordered a dress online and it came the very next door which already at that point was 10/10. Unfortunately when the dress arrived and I opened it up I found a faulty zip. I emailed the support team and received a very prompt response from Tori. Tori was very helpful and offered me a refund process straight away. Although my dress came faulty I will not let this stop me from ordering off their website again. Thank you!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

great online shopping! Amazing customer service!!!

The store has some great selections. They were so patient and helpful in my returns. They were also very quick with the returns. The quality of the garments is really good. The clothes are always cute and get compliments.

Highly recommend.

Arielle
ArielleAdelaide, SA

Beautiful pieces! Jadore x

Very easy and accessible! The filters work great to find what I was looking for
There is a huge range of products and the quality is great!

Cheap quality and bad return policy

Regret this buying haul, most of the dresses were of terrible quality. I would have been better of buying things from cheap Valley girl or Kmart.

The return policy is just store credit and postage needs to be paid by the customer both ways ;(

Its clearly evident why their return policy is such, its because they know once customers receive their cheap poor quality clothes there would be no going back.

Perfect Service!

I absolutely loved the service from petal & pup! I had returned an item and instead of getting store credit they refunded my payment which was on afterpay! Very helpful and a swift reply from the Sonia.

MeischaPerth

Only buy if you KNOW the item is perfect

All the clothing looks amazing online. HOWEVER, be aware that if you don't like what you have purchased and want to return it, you will be out of pocket:

$10 postage you pay to receive the items (if under $100)
$10 postage to send item(s) back to them
$9.95 restocking fee

I essentially paid $30 to try on a dress I don't want. And they don't offer refunds, so I'm stuck with a credit note to potentially go through that expensive process again. There are too many other options online which offer free returns to bother risking losing money buying through Petal & Pup. Yes, I know their returns policy is clearly stated on their website, but for those who are considering buying and don’t know their returns policy yet - BEWARE.

Nimi G.
Nimi G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Petal & Pup dresses are gorgeous! Great service, received my package exactly as expected Very warm and prompt communication via email .