Peter Alexander

2.5

Nefise

NefiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product gone down hill

I worked for Peter Alexander many years ago and had an entire collection that lasted me a good fair few years. All PJs were made in India fantastic quality. Today the quality is poor because it's all made in china. The waffle material feels like Sand paper and not the lush soft comfortable fit. PJs also shrink after being washed. Sizing not accurate. It's a real shame now your paying for the name and not the quality when before it was all about the quality. I won't be purchasing anymore PA.

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationOn-line
Done....

Done....Canberra 2600, ACT

Done...

My first purchase of PA winter pjs was 6 years ago now. I love them BUT am disappointed I get less than 12 months wear out of them before holes appear... Surely with the price you pay you would get more than 12 months?? The first pair lasted 2 years so I should count my lucky stars there I guess! I've been through 4 pairs and only after the last pair have decided its not worth it. I've had Kmart pjs last longer than the amount of PA pjs I've been through

GetGoodNoob

GetGoodNoob

Cute Pjs!!

I ordered quite a lot of stuff during their sale and no problem with shipping and items I received. They are really comfortable as well as the briefs. Cute design. It took 2 weeks for the package to arrive due to Covid-19 delays. I also visited the store in Cairns Central, looks pretty and girly. The staffs were friendly and helpful. I had stuff that I bought back in 2017 and still wearing them, quality is good. Online store is good, there's always description if it's regular fitting, loose, etc. True to size.

Jasmine

JasmineSydney

Overpriced and poor quality

Their clothing is beautiful and feels luxurious when you try it on but in the light of day is not good quality. I bought a (very expensive!) dressing gown from PA a couple of weeks ago, only to discover that I sweat profusely whenever I wear it - even when it’s very cold! Turns out my $100+ robe is made of 100% synthetic material - oh how I wish I checked that in the store! The threads are all also coming loose and need to be cut off every time I wear it. I won’t be buying from PA again.

Sizing Very small
Store LocationKotara NSW
Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Quality for the Price

Excellent Quality for the Price

I always look for a good sale.

Pjs last for a very long time. Monogram is a lovely touch. Silk, satin and flannos are all excellent. Great quality.

Christal

ChristalSydney, NSW

Above and Beyond Customer Service

I ordered online during the last Bluey release. I received a call a couple of weeks later from a Peter Alexander employee explaining that unfortunately there was an issue and that my order could not be fullfilled on time and if I did not want to wait for another month that I would receive a full refund for those items and a discount for the items that I still wanted to receive. I opted to wait for my full order and was given a significant discount for my entire order and was refunded with that discount within a few days. I was so impressed with their proactive costumer service!! Well done Peter Alexander Sleepwear!!

Drillo

DrilloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pink satin PJs

Very disappointed with the quality of the satin pink pjs. Big price for very poor quality product- very sad I did love this brand once. I Have bought a pair for my sister for her birthday And not really keen to give them to her now but running out of time to buy anything else. Sadly Not worth the $100+ they cost. I will say the navy satin pjs looked better and I do love the flannel pj pants.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Alison

AlisonFrankston

Used to love

Staff in store are always lovely and helpful. I used to only ever buy Peter Alexander Pyjamas. Over the last five or so years I have noticed the quality decrease, while it seems the like the prices have increased. While the fabrics feel lovely and soft, they wear out too quickly and items seem way too expensive now ($80-90 for a pair of PJ pants!?). We've had quite a few pieces rip, get stretched out easily, or develop random holes.

Maddiebub

MaddiebubAU

Soft fabrics, cute designs.

I must preface by saying: I have a difficult time sleeping in most pyjamas, the fabric might bee too stiff or a seam/button in the wrong spot and I'm tossing and turning. I was skeptical with all the negative reviews recently, but also sick of spending $ on uncomfortable sleepwear. Based off a recommendation of a col

I managed to find some sale items in my size and put in an order based on the recommendation of a workmate.

Nic R.

Nic R.Sydney, NSW

Best pajamas and customer service

I can’t get past the quality of PA pajamas. They last so long. And they make great gifts.
The customer service in-store is always wonderful. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Thank you.

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationMacquarie Centre
Suzana

Suzana

Awful service

Zero customer service. Knowingly sent me a damaged gift box (which I paid for) and now won’t respond. Bought the item for a friends birthday which is tomorrow and now I either spent extra or give her a mangled gift. Won’t buy from them again.

Sim

Sim

LOVE !!!

Fast service extremely satisfied with the service and the postage speed was super fast will definitely recommend and buy from again found my new favourite shopping store for myself and kids

Sizing Slightly large
Ang

AngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality slippers

I made the mistake of buying 3 pairs of slippers during there Sales . All 3 pairs are different styles and each pair has either had an embellishment come off or the seams have come apart . Extremely poor quality

C Reilly

C ReillySydney, NSW

Formerly excellent, but massive drop in quality.

Sizing Slightly small
lianne

lianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ripped off by $10 delivery charge. Plus nothing costs $50 as my gift card.

My daughter bought me a $50 gift card.
However, Nothing was $50. Everything was less or more, plus $10 delivery. You get ripped off either way. I will Never shop here. Complete crap! I feel sorry for my child, as she thought she was getting me something special. But you just ripped her off!

Find out how Peter Alexander compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

So disappointed in Peter Alexander Service!

I order some very expensive monographed PJ's for my daughter with the beautiful box and all. As soon as I got the email receipt I realised they were short sleeve and I wanted long sleeve as it is winter. The company phone number had a message saying I need to email them which I did straight away and they returned an email which stated I cannot change the order. I am very disappointed in Peter Alexander service as this product was very expensive and they should have change the short to long sleeve straight away - I was happy to pay any difference. I will not buy from them again.

Katie K

Katie KCanberra 2600, ACT

How can you rate a place 0 stars? Customer service? More like customer no-service!!!

Sizing Very small
Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

Impractical slippers.. So pretty... for about 3 days! :(

Store LocationGarden City, Mount Gravatt
Tattie

TattieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting for exchange of 3 PJ tops .... waiting ..... waiting ... waiting ....

Gabriella

Gabriella

Comfortable and High Quality

The pyjamas I have bought are true to size, the website was easy to navigate and delivery was faster than expected. I would definitely repurchase from the website. Returns were also quick and easy to complete, since online orders can be returned in store.