Listing monitored by Peterpans Adventure Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (18) · No (11)
  • Ease of Booking

Unreliable, scammed or an unfit business? Terrible communication. Suggest using smaller business

Travel experience was OK but the Whitsundays tour was heavily impacted by a cyclone. The Wings company refunded Peterpans but we have been chasing a refund for 18 months!!!! This was pre-COVID. Essentially they have profited from our poor experience and left the company who actually ran the tour out of pocket. No communication. No explanation. Very poorly managed.

Aventos
Aventos

Forget it!

Ease of Booking
Emma C.
Emma C.Sydney, NSW

Do not book with Peter Pan

We booked a trip to Fraser for Xmas 2020, due to covid we cancelled. We cancelled within good time however found the third parties we're not notified.
We requested a full refund of $900 in Dec 2020 and we are still waiting.
They are unresponsive to email and uncontactable by phone. We are at a huge loss.

Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest thieves

We are still waiting for a refund of our trip of $5800.00 because of Covid and after quite a lot of correspondence Peterpans are now not answering phone calls or emails to us, only to those wishing to spend money on bookings! Don’t book with them, they are very dishonest.

The most unhelpful thieves

Still waiting for refund from March :(

Thieves!

I booked a trip in April with them, I never went because of Covid, but I have to fight to get some of my money back. They're thieves! Jetstar tells me that they give me back 100% of my tickets and Peter Pan tells me that they can only give me 80% even though they didn't do anything about jetstar having to buy the tickets and then let him sort it out with the airline to cancel the tickets. They still haven't refunded me and it's like with many of their customers. They keep pushing back the refund deadlines all the time! We've gone from 12 weeks to 16 and I still haven't received anything. They are incapable and steal from people, don't book with them!

No answer, cancellation and refund

I booked a tour, but due to the COVID-19 it got cancelled. They wrote me my options and I decided to get a partial refund. Since then I didn't hear from them.
Hostels wrote me that I should check in online and after asking them if the organisation hadn't informed them that the tour got cancelled, they just answered no, they had no idea.
So let's see if I hear from them any time soon...

The most incredible trip and could not fault any of the staff

We booked the 37 day East Coast package and I could not have been happier. All the tours, hostels etc included were all of a high standard, and when we encountered issues due to weather cancelling, and a pandemic meaning an earlier flight than expected ALL staff throughout the process of booking to helping us change our booking, to helping us get refunds have been absolutely faultless. Could not recommend this package or company more!! Thank you!

Tom S.
Tom S.Sydney, NSW

Great service from Dave.. would highly recommend!

Myself and 2 friends booked our 4-week Australian east coast trip with Dave through Peter Pans. He was very approachable and tailored our trip perfectly to what we were looking for. The experience was very relaxed and Dave was not pushy at all, something which we were wary of before approaching these types of travel companies. We feel we have included all of the main hotspots on the East Coast including Byron Bay, Whitsunday Islands, Noosa and the Great Barrier Reef, and all at reasonable prices within our budget. We also booked onto a skydive at the end of our trip with a company with close ties to Peter Pans. Dave was a top bloke and really knew his stuff (it also helps that he’s a Yorkshire lad!).

Tom, Rob & Scott

Best travel agent in Australia

Myself and two other friends have just booked our one month trip up the east coast with Peterpans. Our first visit was just to get some further information about the destinations we wanted to visit, and we were advised on all the different places to suit our own needs with no pushy sales like many other travel agents. We then went back for a second visit a couple of days later to put our deposit down, which was equally as straight forward. Big shout out to Dave as well, he planned the whole trip out for us and made sure it was suited to us specifically rather than just the typical east coast holiday, an absolute asset to the company. Thanks guys.

Don K.
Don K.

Waste of money. Unrofessional staff

Peterpan queenstown. Dont get trapped into there words. Nothing sweet at all. Our trip was cancelled due the bad weather, even though we checked before we booked if the refund will be made. They assure that full refund will be made. I have sent few emails. And send the documents also handed in person. Until todate no refund has received. When I contacted they refund less than they confirmed. More over they wanting us to arrange the hellitour instead the refund.
Helitours can be booked just with the glacier
glacierhelicopters or directly they dont charge until the tour is completed. Why would you trap to them. Save your money.

Find out how Peterpans Adventure Travel compares to other Booking Services

Huge Thank you to Ida - Peterpans @ Surfers Paradise!

We have recently booked our end of the year road trip from Cairns to Sydney (including Tours to whitsundays, Fraser and Great Barrier Reef) and had the best help from the agent Ida - Peterpans at Surfers Paradise. She was so nice and helped us plan exactly the tour we wished for. Definitely would recommend to go there :) ! As two students from overseas we really appreciated someone who understood what we wanted and who could give us some insider Tipps on where to go and stay!

Ease of Booking

Super good attention

I booked online a couple of tours and I can only say that the agent Lilly was wonderful. She was very helpful and thanks to her it was easy deciding!

Megs
MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge thank you to Melissa!

I recently planned my trip to the Whitsundays with my husband and had a lovely German girl named Melissa from the call centre on the phone arranging everything for us - from flights to tours and accommodation. can’t wait to book our next adventure!

Anna-leigh Willis
Anna-leigh Willisasked

I booked a trip to Thailand through peterpans for March this year but obviously due to Covid it was cancelled. The company they put the tour through with open dated my ticket, and when I asked for a refund they said it should be fine but I need to contact peterpans directly. Is anyone else having massive struggles getting in contact with them? It’s been 4 months and I’ve sent countless emails. Their telephone numbers don’t work and they aren’t replying. I need to get my money back this can’t be okay surely!? Really starting to struggle now.

lexor00
lexor00asked

I have a trip booked up the coast next Friday but unfortunately I may not be able to go but it's not 100% yet. I am wondering is there any refund if I can't make the trip?

TysePeterpans Adventure TravelSend a private message

Hey Lexor00,
Thanks for question. In order to look into this for you, can you please contact our Call Centre on 1800 669 424 or info@peterpans.com and provide them with details of your booking.

We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Peterpans Adventure Travel representatives