4.2

• Trip Completed Yes (16) · No (8)
  • Ease of Booking

Still waiting for refund from March :(

Thieves!

I booked a trip in April with them, I never went because of Covid, but I have to fight to get some of my money back. They're thieves! Jetstar tells me that they give me back 100% of my tickets and Peter Pan tells me that they can only give me 80% even though they didn't do anything about jetstar having to buy the tickets and then let him sort it out with the airline to cancel the tickets. They still haven't refunded me and it's like with many of their customers. They keep pushing back the refund deadlines all the time! We've gone from 12 weeks to 16 and I still haven't received anything. They are incapable and steal from people, don't book with them!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

No answer, cancellation and refund

I booked a tour, but due to the COVID-19 it got cancelled. They wrote me my options and I decided to get a partial refund. Since then I didn't hear from them.
Hostels wrote me that I should check in online and after asking them if the organisation hadn't informed them that the tour got cancelled, they just answered no, they had no idea.
So let's see if I hear from them any time soon...

Find out how Peterpans Adventure Travel compares to other Booking Services

The most incredible trip and could not fault any of the staff

We booked the 37 day East Coast package and I could not have been happier. All the tours, hostels etc included were all of a high standard, and when we encountered issues due to weather cancelling, and a pandemic meaning an earlier flight than expected ALL staff throughout the process of booking to helping us change our booking, to helping us get refunds have been absolutely faultless. Could not recommend this package or company more!! Thank you!

Tom S.

Tom S.Sydney, NSW

Great service from Dave.. would highly recommend!

Myself and 2 friends booked our 4-week Australian east coast trip with Dave through Peter Pans. He was very approachable and tailored our trip perfectly to what we were looking for. The experience was very relaxed and Dave was not pushy at all, something which we were wary of before approaching these types of travel companies. We feel we have included all of the main hotspots on the East Coast including Byron Bay, Whitsunday Islands, Noosa and the Great Barrier Reef, and all at reasonable prices within our budget. We also booked onto a skydive at the end of our trip with a company with close ties to Peter Pans. Dave was a top bloke and really knew his stuff (it also helps that he’s a Yorkshire lad!).

Tom, Rob & Scott

Best travel agent in Australia

Myself and two other friends have just booked our one month trip up the east coast with Peterpans. Our first visit was just to get some further information about the destinations we wanted to visit, and we were advised on all the different places to suit our own needs with no pushy sales like many other travel agents. We then went back for a second visit a couple of days later to put our deposit down, which was equally as straight forward. Big shout out to Dave as well, he planned the whole trip out for us and made sure it was suited to us specifically rather than just the typical east coast holiday, an absolute asset to the company. Thanks guys.

Don K.

Don K.

Waste of money. Unrofessional staff

Peterpan queenstown. Dont get trapped into there words. Nothing sweet at all. Our trip was cancelled due the bad weather, even though we checked before we booked if the refund will be made. They assure that full refund will be made. I have sent few emails. And send the documents also handed in person. Until todate no refund has received. When I contacted they refund less than they confirmed. More over they wanting us to arrange the hellitour instead the refund.
Helitours can be booked just with the glacier
glacierhelicopters or directly they dont charge until the tour is completed. Why would you trap to them. Save your money.

Booking TypeTour

Huge Thank you to Ida - Peterpans @ Surfers Paradise!

We have recently booked our end of the year road trip from Cairns to Sydney (including Tours to whitsundays, Fraser and Great Barrier Reef) and had the best help from the agent Ida - Peterpans at Surfers Paradise. She was so nice and helped us plan exactly the tour we wished for. Definitely would recommend to go there :) ! As two students from overseas we really appreciated someone who understood what we wanted and who could give us some insider Tipps on where to go and stay!

Super good attention

I booked online a couple of tours and I can only say that the agent Lilly was wonderful. She was very helpful and thanks to her it was easy deciding!

Megs

MegsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge thank you to Melissa!

I recently planned my trip to the Whitsundays with my husband and had a lovely German girl named Melissa from the call centre on the phone arranging everything for us - from flights to tours and accommodation. can’t wait to book our next adventure!

Verena

VerenaSydney, NSW

Be careful, agent [Name Removed] super bad one.

I emailed a couple of times with [Name Removed] because of a booking to go to Snowy Mountains. I asked more than 4 times about extra costs and this lady's words were: "extra costs are booze/drink and ski hire.
2 days prior my trip I call and after leaving me on hold for more than 15 minutes with a quite bad attitude I come across that there was an extra cost of ski tickets and according to her I only asked about the package which I didn't. I wanted to cancel the booking and I found out without knowing that they had a 30 days cancellation policy!!!! and I booked 2 weeks before. I am truly astounded about this situation.
If you go with Peter Pans do it but don't ever trust this lady.

Do Not Book With Peter Pans

Booking TypeAccommodation

I have been mis-sold a product in Cairns, Australia

I had a bad experience with Peterpans travel, I have been mis-sold a product in Cairns/Australia couple of weeks ago. I wrote to the customers services and didn't hear anything back. I wouldn't buy from them again or recomend this company.

Booking TypeTour

Be very careful when booking with Peterpans tours.

Great experience!

We booked Fraser Island (2 days), a 15000 ff Skydive (Cairns) and Great Barrier Reef (1day) with Peterpans Adventure in Byron Bay. Rhodé did an awesome job helping us. Even after purchasing the tours, she kept in touch and she helped us even more with other questions about other tours/Australia. Thumps up!

Find out how Peterpans Adventure Travel compares to other Booking Services

Don't Book With Peterpans!

云媤 張.

云媤 張.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible booking experience

When we required to cancel the booking ,even by several days before the departure ,the staff said we had to paid for it if we can’t change the date,but they didn’t tell us in advance or show it on a booking confirmation when we booked ,it’s unbelievable!
The trip company they booked for us can allow customers free cancel up to 24 hours,I don’t understand why they rejected our requirement?
How could we book a trip from they?

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of informations and bad service

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Ķobe was a great host, enjoyed talking and planning our trip with us. Fun to visit their travel agency, nice vibe. Like you are talking with friends.
Kobe tried to listen to what we wanted, also if we wanted to skip something, he didn't push us. He even took more time after the office was already closed.
Hope it's gonna be a great trip!

Olga K

Olga KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpaid, betrayed

I booked a package from peterpan including Fraser, magnetic, Great Barrier Reef and two days in paradise.It cost me in total 1735 dollers including a discount of 250 dollers as say said. Book it with another travel agency and it cost 1000doller! The even don’t want to say how much each booking cost although another agency uses the same system and she convinced me that it is easy to find out. They betray and I would not recommend them