Peter's of Kensington Online store

Peter's of Kensington Online store

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kellie

KellieLaunceston, TAS

Reluctant to give a refund

I brought a pressurised bottle stopper and it does not work. I have tried numerous times to make the stopper create a seal on the bottle and it simply pops off. I have been in contact with PoK but I get the impression I am being given the run around. They are now requesting I send a video of how the item wont work. I am not prepared to open an expensive bottle of champagne just to demonstrate that a $10 bottle stopper does not work. Under Australian consumer law I am entitled to a refund and that is what I should get. Its their loss because, my next purchase from them was going to be an expensive fountain pen. Will take my business elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Doug R.

Doug R.Central Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the condition of the product received

Lorena

LorenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Peters of Kensington

I've purchased from the online store for a few years. Delivery has always been very quick. Even now with Australia Post's longer delivery times, delivery to SA is within 7 days. Highly recommended.

Jbarolo

JbaroloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent a damaged item, twice! No quality control

Nadia

Nadia

Shocking customer service

I have been a customer of Peters of Kensington for 25 years and I have noticed a steady decline. The customer service these days is abominable!!

Online orders have been delivered late and they always blame Australia Post. Fact is they get processed at Peters of Kensington late. Call centre staff are rude and have all the excuses. Had an incident where a product was delivered damaged and it was a nightmare to sort it out.

Suggest you get your act together ! You have just lost a very loyal customer,.

belinda

belindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent website

Purchasing from Peters of Kensington online is an absolute dream. I love my house smelling great. I use Peter’s of Kensington to buy candles. The products are amazing. They also have an easy to navigate website. I have not had any problems with delivery either. Thanks Peter’s of Kensington

Georgia M

Georgia MCanberra 2600, ACT

Gift Registry

Used their website for a gift registry and it was great. Good range of products, easy to add, remove and adjust items. Communication over email was always prompt and clear.

PMN

PMNPerth, WA

Gorgeous cushions, excellent price

I was looking for specific cushions online, found what I wanted in another store but they were $132 each. At Peters of Kensington the exact same cushion was $47. I placed my order on a Friday and had received it by Tuesday in Perth. That's how online shopping should be.......a website that's easy to navigate, products that are exactly as described and are shipped quickly, arriving in a timely manner. This wasn't my first time buying from Peters of Kensington and it won't be my last.

Store LocationOnline
DTHCoCo

DTHCoCoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic to deal with

Wow best company I have every dealt with order sent with in one day in a bright pink box well packaged every time. I have always been charged standard shipping but they have always upgraded me to express postage. I don't know how they do it. 100% recommend this company prices are unreal.

Sam M

Sam MAU

Amazing service, even more amazing delivery!

Ordered a suitcase on Sunday and had it arrive Monday morning, 6 hours west of Sydney! Excellent Antler Suitcase (our second from Peters) and very professionally packaged. Thank you Peters!

X240Rob

X240RobAPY Lands, SA

Homewares and gifts

The website is easy to use, searching is easy.
Heaps of products from small gifts to top range kitchen appliances.
I cant keep away.

No customer service

Today I made a special trip to Peter's of Kensington at Birkenhead Point.
I purchase several items with the intention of coming back later to buy some candles for gifts.
I changed my mind after being serve by the gentlemen at the register no hello, no eye contact, no please or thank you. The last contact customers have with your store is generally the person at the register and what is remembered.

HER

HERAU

I shopped online and the goods arrived super fast with tracking noted from packing to dispatch to delivery. The items were exceptionally well packed with no chance of breakages or damage. Great prices and great service.

Shishi

ShishiHobart

Horrible customer service

I have been a regular customer with this online website for years now. Things sure become difficult when you need to return a problem product. They transfer me to different customer service team 3 times and the second lady who spoke to me was very rude she didn’t even let me know she was transferring me to another person to speak to! And the third person I spoke to ask me to write email to them describe the problems And the return cost is all on me?! I surely was not happy and Ian never going to purchase from them again!

Sema G.

Sema G.

Exceptional Products and Service

I recently purchased double sided bamboo chopping board. Love it, it's perfect. I use the bamboo side for bread, cheese etc and the plastic for meat. Quick postage, Great Product, Great Price

Mon

MonVictoria

I received my item beautifully and carefully packaged. It was exactly as shown online, and I received it within three business days. Very impressed with this company.

Susan

SusanCanberra

Excellent online service!

I always assumed that Peter's of Kensington would be expensive, but their prices are actually *very* competitive. I just purchased a Cornishware canister for only $65 ($89 at another online retailer), and a Spode "Blue Italian" storage jar for only $30 (RRP $116).

I placed my order on Thursday, received a dispatch confirmation on Friday, and my order was delivered interstate today (Monday). It was carefully packed with lots of protective packaging. Their website is very clearly set out, so it was easy to find what I was looking for. Online ordering was quick and easy.

I would strongly recommend PoK for range, price and service.

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

First Class Service

The product I ordered arrived Tuesday 1:30 pm, placed order on Sunday night. Delivered by Australia Post Courier, when two groups work together quickly and efficiently it is called "service" now have two online stores that can do it in Australia.

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Good prices on some products

I bought a few items from PoK and they have good prices on Simple Human products and some others. I chose to order online and collect from Birkenhead store to save on shipping. Just not happy with their "non refund" policy unless I return the items on the spot ie. when collecting. Also some items were not presented as specified on the website when I collected them, for eg Tablekraft spoon set was in a plain box, not "presented as a set of 12 in a Tablekraft gift box.". And some staff are not friendly, not smile or even say thanks!

Lulu

Lulu

Fantastic online shopping experience

Purchased a number of items from their online store on Sunday and parcel arrived at my interstate address today (Tuesday). I paid an extra $5 for fast delivery, which was well worth it. The products were lovely and very well packed for transit. The prices were excellent as was the communication from PoK. So impressed, I’ve just placed another online order and will continue shopping with them.