Peter's of Kensington Online store

Peter's of Kensington Online store

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sent a damaged item, twice! No quality control

I received my product damaged, (baby’s stainless steel brush set) the stainless steel was chipped and the brush completely broken. To receive a new item it took an additional 2 weeks after I needed to send an email, repost and wait for new item. The replacement item came also tarnished and broken. At this point the same procedure for returning the item - driving back and forth to post office to collect and return item. Customer service in complaints team were useless, intact the man I spoke to had hinted that the item I had purchased (full priced) perhaps may have been a faulty design, that could be why I had two that were broken. I had questioned why I would still be paying full price for an item they knew would be arriving damaged as it was deemed “manufacturing faulted”. He just said “sorry”. Finally after over a month an a half of back and forth trying to simply purchase an item online I have a brush replacement that isn’t broken. No discount, compensation etc was offered. An absolute joke. No quality control, poor customer service and slow turn around to make good of faulty items. I will never purchase from here again, I would urge you to avoid. Unless you are prepared to wait a month for your convenient online shopping.

Shocking customer service

I have been a customer of Peters of Kensington for 25 years and I have noticed a steady decline. The customer service these days is abominable!!

Online orders have been delivered late and they always blame Australia Post. Fact is they get processed at Peters of Kensington late. Call centre staff are rude and have all the excuses. Had an incident where a product was delivered damaged and it was a nightmare to sort it out.

Suggest you get your act together ! You have just lost a very loyal customer,.

Excellent website

Purchasing from Peters of Kensington online is an absolute dream. I love my house smelling great. I use Peter’s of Kensington to buy candles. The products are amazing. They also have an easy to navigate website. I have not had any problems with delivery either. Thanks Peter’s of Kensington

Gift Registry

Used their website for a gift registry and it was great. Good range of products, easy to add, remove and adjust items. Communication over email was always prompt and clear.

Gorgeous cushions, excellent price

I was looking for specific cushions online, found what I wanted in another store but they were $132 each. At Peters of Kensington the exact same cushion was $47. I placed my order on a Friday and had received it by Tuesday in Perth. That's how online shopping should be.......a website that's easy to navigate, products that are exactly as described and are shipped quickly, arriving in a timely manner. This wasn't my first time buying from Peters of Kensington and it won't be my last.

Store LocationOnline

Fantastic to deal with

Wow best company I have every dealt with order sent with in one day in a bright pink box well packaged every time. I have always been charged standard shipping but they have always upgraded me to express postage. I don't know how they do it. 100% recommend this company prices are unreal.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service, even more amazing delivery!

Ordered a suitcase on Sunday and had it arrive Monday morning, 6 hours west of Sydney! Excellent Antler Suitcase (our second from Peters) and very professionally packaged. Thank you Peters!

Homewares and gifts

The website is easy to use, searching is easy.
Heaps of products from small gifts to top range kitchen appliances.
I cant keep away.

No customer service

Today I made a special trip to Peter's of Kensington at Birkenhead Point.
I purchase several items with the intention of coming back later to buy some candles for gifts.
I changed my mind after being serve by the gentlemen at the register no hello, no eye contact, no please or thank you. The last contact customers have with your store is generally the person at the register and what is remembered.

I shopped online and the goods arrived super fast with tracking noted from packing to dispatch to delivery. The items were exceptionally well packed with no chance of breakages or damage. Great prices and great service.

Horrible customer service

I have been a regular customer with this online website for years now. Things sure become difficult when you need to return a problem product. They transfer me to different customer service team 3 times and the second lady who spoke to me was very rude she didn’t even let me know she was transferring me to another person to speak to! And the third person I spoke to ask me to write email to them describe the problems And the return cost is all on me?! I surely was not happy and Ian never going to purchase from them again!

Exceptional Products and Service

I recently purchased double sided bamboo chopping board. Love it, it's perfect. I use the bamboo side for bread, cheese etc and the plastic for meat. Quick postage, Great Product, Great Price

I received my item beautifully and carefully packaged. It was exactly as shown online, and I received it within three business days. Very impressed with this company.

Excellent online service!

I always assumed that Peter's of Kensington would be expensive, but their prices are actually *very* competitive. I just purchased a Cornishware canister for only $65 ($89 at another online retailer), and a Spode "Blue Italian" storage jar for only $30 (RRP $116).

I placed my order on Thursday, received a dispatch confirmation on Friday, and my order was delivered interstate today (Monday). It was carefully packed with lots of protective packaging. Their website is very clearly set out, so it was easy to find what I was looking for. Online ordering was quick and easy.

I would strongly recommend PoK for range, price and service.

First Class Service

The product I ordered arrived Tuesday 1:30 pm, placed order on Sunday night. Delivered by Australia Post Courier, when two groups work together quickly and efficiently it is called "service" now have two online stores that can do it in Australia.

Good prices on some products

I bought a few items from PoK and they have good prices on Simple Human products and some others. I chose to order online and collect from Birkenhead store to save on shipping. Just not happy with their "non refund" policy unless I return the items on the spot ie. when collecting. Also some items were not presented as specified on the website when I collected them, for eg Tablekraft spoon set was in a plain box, not "presented as a set of 12 in a Tablekraft gift box.". And some staff are not friendly, not smile or even say thanks!

Fantastic online shopping experience

Purchased a number of items from their online store on Sunday and parcel arrived at my interstate address today (Tuesday). I paid an extra $5 for fast delivery, which was well worth it. The products were lovely and very well packed for transit. The prices were excellent as was the communication from PoK. So impressed, I’ve just placed another online order and will continue shopping with them.

Love this place!

I can always find something of quality with value for money here. This is my go to place because I live regionally and do not have access to all these beautiful things.

Sadly dropped a few notches!

My very last order and experience last week was nothing short of shameful. Items were damaged. Very poorly packed. Was supposed to be a gift. Prior to this last order I was extremely pleased. They've unfortunately lost star ratings and cannot see myself shopping with them again! Sadly!! The other thing too was that they don't price match with stores that sell the same product for less, when most stores will do this. Peter's prices aren't always the best you can find.

They certainly deserve 10 Stars as 5 stars does not do Peter's of Kensington justice! As a now loyal customer and purchaser of many orders over the last 6 or so months I will say that they have never disappointed. Their website is fantastic and extremely easy to browse through. Their search function performs extremely well. Their product descriptions and photos are true and exact. Their check out process easy and streamlined. Once you've paid for the item, you are continuously updated with tracking numbers and progress of shipment. They also ship very quickly so you generally receive your items within a couple of days from having placed the order. Then, parcel arrives and you will find that the packaging is both professional in appearance, strong, secure, and your items arrive surrounded by so much protection, nothing moves or is loose within the box or parcel. It's excessive but these days extremely necessary as I know first hand how items are treated in transit! It's always exciting expecting a order from Peter's of Kensington. The actual item received is normally always better than imagined .... which is a vast contrast to most online shopping websites whom make their products appear better than they really are. I have been an online shopper for over 10 years and due to time constraints, where I can, it's my preferred way to shop. I have to say that Peter's of Kensington are by far the best shopping experience I have had to date. So many companies today would do well to take a leaf out of this companies book. Keep up the great work and please ....... don't change a thing.

Fast shipping, perfect gift!!

I was looking online for the perfect keepsake gift. Peter's of Kensington has exactly what l was looking for at a fabulous price ( inc shipping)!! The purchase was straightforward and easy. I received notification of packing then shipping very quickly. A couple of days after paying for it, it was delivered, signature required, at my door!! The fragile item was very well packed and is perfect!!! I will definitely shop at Peter's of Kensington again!! :)