Peter's of Kensington Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (31)

jark

jarkAU

EXCELLENT SERVICE, PRODUCTS AND PRICES! WOW SO HAPPY!

Extremely good warehouse/customer service staff. Ordered and had my order by 7am the next day. The delivery driver also concealed the package nicely to avoid theft. They emailed promptly, and also tried to call as the eBay system gave them mixed addresses. They changed the address for me, and there was no delay. Always polite and respectful. Such an honest company, with extremely good products and prices too. The world needs more of you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Anne F.

Anne F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Avanti Travel Mug. ..I can't live without it.

Sandra took my order over the phone, as I couldn't find the design I wanted. She was wonderful. I rang to thank her today.
She remembered me,as my Advanti Travel Mug arrived the next day. I was astonished!!! This was most important to me, as I had given up smoking and was replacing it with tea. I had lost my Advanti mug the day before, and I love the way it keeps my tea hot for hour's. Peters of Kensington was more reasonable in price for the purchase.

kariian

kariian

Appalling patronising ‘customer service’

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Peter's of Kensington Online store compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Jami

JamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful product but heaven help you if they send you the wrong product

Ordered products, they sent the wrong colour and weeks later I am still chasing them for a refund / exchange for the product I wanted and ordered.
I have emailed and called and they are nothing but rude - that is if they actually answer the phone. It wasn't my fault people. I didn't create the problem. You need to fix it.
Cross your fingers for me as I continue to battle...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Resent me the same faulty product

Ask to exchange for the faulty product, they were not willing to exchange, after I sent the product photos and a few emails to complaint, they finally promise to changed for me. After I return the product a week later, I received a “brand new box”, but the worse thing is they resent me the same item, they didn’t change the new one for me, just changed the box, the item was exactly the old faulty product. They fool consumers, they cheat consumers, they disrespect customers at all. Extremely pool customer service. I don’t even want to give 1 star.

Craig1512

Craig1512Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Crockery set arrive broken, poor packing and customer service

Mr Satisfied

Mr SatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top Service

Purchased glass items. Postage was quick. Packaging was fantastic - big box full of air-bubble wrap to secure and protect the delicate items. Each item was also well protected in it's own box. Very impressed. Prices on sale were great too. Definitely will be shopping there again.

Ollie

OllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy and satisfied with my first online purchase experience with POK.

I purchased 3 items online from POK on 29/12/20 and my order was fulfilled on 6/1/21. All items were received undamaged and without any faults. The bright pink brand emblazoned cardboard box brought a smile to my dial but more importantly the plastic strips wrapped around the box and the air filled plastic padding inserted inside the box ensured all steps had been taken by POK to minimise the possibility of the goods being damaged during transit. I would like to commend POK's sales and communication processes. Thank you.

Yen

YenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

I bought online cookware stainless Steel essteele pot and Scanpan casserole •
It was excellent condition and reasonable price.

FED UP WITH CRAZY DOMAIN

FED UP WITH CRAZY DOMAINSydney, NSW

Purchased a Mor - Trinity Set 3pce and 1 bottle was missing from the packet - disappointed no quality checks

Given it was meant to be a christmas present - couldn't use it. Express post took 4 days to deliver - not next day.
Waste of money

Lorraine J.

Lorraine J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

terrible to purchase as a gift.

The package of the good I purchased, likely being opened, and rewrap with plastic cling wrapping. The good itself had fault as well. ( extra plastic on the good, made the appearance not nice as a gift.)
not satisfy with the quality.
not satisfy with the good original package
not good to purchase as a gift, especially for holiday season.
By the way , I receive it from post, I guess if pick up from store will be different story, which make me feel that the store is not trustworthy in that sense.
But due to Xmas, no time to return and argue. Definitely not recommend if purchase as a gift for someone.

Bad customer service

Determined mum

Determined mumSydney, NSW

Shocking service and unbelievably unsupportive staff

I just spent over $630 on the online store, and asked for wrapping. I even offered to pay for all the wrapping. The store manager refused my offer and said they don’t wrap anything if each item was under the value of $30. Apparently you cannot even pay for the gift wrapping service. What an unappealing shopping experience. It has completely lost its position in such competitive online retail service. Their range of products are very ordinary and has nothing much to offer. It’s a waste of time and money.

Hodge B.

Hodge B.

I was looking for Xmas pudding steamers stainless steel

I was looking for Xmas steamers and my sister in law send try peters of Kensington Sydney so I looked up the site and found what I was looking for I then rang the store and ordered 7 believe it or not as my daughter wanted 2 and my sister in law wanted 3 and 2 for myself the phone orders was very helpful and the purchase went off well and the delivery was excellent

bellysmelly

bellysmellyAU

Great, until something doesn’t go to plan.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Loz R

Loz R

Great customer service

Great customer service, great products and range. I ordered online. I also hope to go in store and view everything in person and would love to also try their cafe in the new year.

Do not buy from them!

I purchased 3 chopping boards from them one of them I paid $62, after the first use I wiped them as per the instructions and noticed tiny flecks of wood coming off the board, disgusting and dangerous! Wipe the boards and all that comes up is tiny pieces of wood. I am appalled at the refund process. Poor customer service and even worse product.

Chantal

ChantalPerth, WA

Great fast service

I ordered for the first time some beautiful mugs from Peters of Kensington. The whole process was quick and easy. The product order arrived in a few days, which was unexpected in these times. The products were wrapped in so much glad wrap and came in a beautiful pink box, that said fragile. I doubt anything could break in this packaging. Great experience and product

Walter

WalterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good on line store - Until you have to return a faulty item

I have bought heaps of items from Peters of Kensington.
That has all changed now.
They are dreadful when you have to return an item for replacement due to it being faulty - Their communication is lacking and even though I returned the item 2 weeks ago, they have not resent a replacement, nor have they bothered to keep me informed. They do not bother returning emails either.
Shame on you Peters of Kensington - I expected a lot better from you.
Walter

PDR

PDRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices on their daily deals

Never had a problem, their daily deals can be quite good savings. Delivery has not been a problem. Understandable that it is a little slower now but in the past never had a problem and loved the pink boxes arriving.