Peter's of Kensington Online store

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Peter's of Kensington

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (39)

Pin
PinRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Out of stock but no communication after 8 days.

I order item online on the 1st June. Ebay have a 'posted' function so the seller can let you know its been sent. After 8 days with no notification, I sent a message. The reply was they were out of stock.
Blinding arrogance to expect me to chase them up. Never again!

Ginb
GinbSydney, NSW

I needed to return a carpet that was the wrong size for an exchange. Pok have a service with Aus Post where you can pay $12 for a return, but it only allows packages that are less than a metre long, and my carpet was longer. I contacted Pok and they got back to me within an hour with a personal phonecall to say they'd come and pick it up and exchange it for me. Needless to say, I was very impressed. Aftersales service means everything when you shop online, and this was exceptional.

BeeDee
BeeDeeBrisbane

Appalling product ... Appalling customer service

Hi,
Apologies for what has occurred with your order.
As advised earlier the pen does not come with clips anymore and we have notified by supplier now. We believe the replacements has already organised as express.

ilias
iliasSydney, NSW

peters of kensington lost me as a customer

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Peter's of Kensington Online store compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Terrible terrible customer service!!!

Lesley CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wool rug? I dont think so!

I purchased a $1400.00 black & white rug advertised as wool, during lockdown. The delivery was quick but there was a slight stain on the white part of the rug. I didnt bother complaining as I am in Victoria and item was too large to try to return. That was the least of the problems. The rug sheds very very badly. Needs daily vacuuming & the strands of the product come free just by rubbing a hand over it. Complained & was told this was normal! Very soon there will no "wool" left". Not happy

Lesley C

Please let me know where the instructions are to return this item? Thanks

Hi Lesley,

Our Drop ship team will send you returns instructions email again.

Muzz
MuzzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service but damaged items

Shin
ShinSydney, NSW

Not easy to get refund after cancelled order

We placed by mistake and was click and collect order from their store. Due to increase of COVID cases in NSW, we decided not to pick up the order. We contacted the seller on the same day to cancel the order. The seller confirmed that they have cancelled the order. We followed up couple of times regarding refund and initially seller promised that we will receive refund by end of week. Now Peter of Kensington is making excuse that they need to receive this item into their warehouse from their own store before they can refund the money. It’s already been two weeks and we haven’t received our refund. This is so disappointing.

Very disappointed

Ordered a wool rug...only received tax invoice, then none updates or any information provided, after half month wrote enquire email and was told it had been sent.... but never received it ...

S Jeffries
S JeffriesVictoria

No stressing with P.of.K

Have never had a problem with Peters', every transaction has been stress free. This has been my safe having for Christmas Shopping. I feel that standards that P.of.K hold , well lets just say some other retailers could learn a thing or two !

Knives never delivered - not action until they are returned?

When I did not recieve the product - but had paid $200+ - after a week+a few days, I called Peters of K to see what was happening. They responded that I would not get send knives or a refund until the knives they claimed to have had sent via AusPost, that I had never recieved, were returned. If I wanted replacement knives, I would then have to pay for transport. I think there is an issue with their order form - but they could process my money, yet not have the product delivered.

niko87
niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good prices and some unique items which cannot be found in other stores - lacks after-sale support

Good prices on a huge range of kitchen items and also some unique items which are not found easily on other stores (such as crystal/glass items from Italy) however the after sales/customer support is horrible. I was sent a faulty item and they offered me a gift card to use for my next purchase, after several emails I have given up - it has been months now and I have given up on them. Buy what you wish but do not expect customer support or after-sales help.

Nanaliz
Nanaliz

Order sent..can breath a sigh of relief knowing all will be well.

Josh M
Josh MPerth, WA

Watch out for "glitches"

A quote from the email I received when I asked why my order hadn't arrived: "Unfortunately there was a glitch during your order which meant although payment was taken the order did not generate."

I could think of a few other terms for taking someone's money and providing nothing in exchange. If the "glitch" is genuine then they should find a new online ordering system. If (more likely) they're just fooling to cover up that they're taking orders for products they don't have in stock, then they should just be honest and refund your money.

jark
jarkAU

EXCELLENT SERVICE, PRODUCTS AND PRICES! WOW SO HAPPY!

Extremely good warehouse/customer service staff. Ordered and had my order by 7am the next day. The delivery driver also concealed the package nicely to avoid theft. They emailed promptly, and also tried to call as the eBay system gave them mixed addresses. They changed the address for me, and there was no delay. Always polite and respectful. Such an honest company, with extremely good products and prices too. The world needs more of you!