2Petinsurance.com.au

• <1 week (42)
  • 1-2 weeks (9)
  • 2-4 weeks (2)
  • 3+ months (1)
Claim ApprovedYes (42) · No (6)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Petinsurance.com.au102 reviews
Kristy
KristyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic! Highly recommend pet insurance.com

Amazing! Unfortunately we had to make a claim which was easily submitted and the refund came through promptly. The vet chat has been a fantastic avenue to avoid vet visits when possible. I will always have pet insurance in the future. Show details ·  1
Malcolm S
Malcolm SVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Disappointed

Took out Pet Insurance Platinum insurance for my 2 x 8 week old puppies just before Christmas. One of them gets ill yesterday, thought lucky I had taken out the top insurance, only to find out there is a 30 day waiting period for illness after the claim is rejected. A waiting period for existing conditions I understand ,but illness, what a rort. I take out insurance as early as I can and I still end up $1300 out of pocket with you not covering anything. Not impressed is an understatement! Show details
Brooke0602
Vicki Tressider
Vicki Tressider
  Cat Insurance Accidental Injury

Cat insurance

Fantastic phone service and great value for money with insurance Show details ·  1
Kvd
Kvd4 posts

Great insurance

I was never sure if insurance was worth the money but a friend's dog became sick and the vet costs were so high so I decided to insure my dog. 5 months later we found tumours on my dog and luckily all of his treatments and operations have been covered, we are up to 10k and without insurance it wouldve been really tough to scrape that money together. Show details
Zakir
ZakirVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Dog Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

Excellent value, great cover and service

Obtained Pet insurance for our Pup. Came in very handy with the few visits to the vet over the last few months. Gap only is very effective as the out of pocket expense at the vet is minimal (20%) and claims are processed in approx 15minutes. Show details ·  1
Mac15
Mac15VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Dog Insurance
Petinsurance.com.au
Petinsurance.com.au   DM

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction your experience has caused. Your case is currently under review and our Internal Dispute Resolutions Team will be in contact with you in the near future.

Andy L.
Andy L.

Very Helpful Staff - I signed up

Very helpful. I joined today for my new fur baby. It is important for people to understand it matters what level of cover and excess you have. I feel this policy not having sublimits on the important things is the best on the market. I took out top cover with an excess and routine care also as $150 back each year why not. Defs worth looking at if you’re looking into pet insurance. Show details ·  1
Crocodile
CrocodileAU29 posts

They are good!

Have had insurance with them for 3 years, and claims for routine care and illness have always been handled professionally. This is what insurance providers should be like and I think they are role model! Show details ·  1
Vin
Vin

No cover provided

We have used this insurance but unable to claim for our dog emergency vet treatment.
Very disappointed. We have canceled the policy. I’m not sure why there’s a lot of positive reviews but i heard a lot of bad news with this insurer. Show details
Wendy and Ozzy
Wendy and Ozzy
  Dog Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

Fast payments / great customer service

I have been with Pet Insurance since I rescued my Staffy in Feb 2021. They always pay within 48hrs of submission and whenever I've spoken with Customer Service, they have been fantastic to deal with.
It's a little expensive, but it's worth it, to ensure you can give your loved furbaby all the medical care they require when it's needed! Show details ·  1
Kaye
Kaye

Wouldn’t be without ut

Every claim I have made has been dealt with fast and efficiently. I only have a gap payment to find which is wonderful and I am always pleasantly surprised by the amount I have to pay versus what petinsurance covers.
Highly recommend it Show details ·  1
Sep
SepNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Dog Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

If you have a pet, this is a must

Our puppy required urgent life saving surgery. Petinsurance.com were no fuss to deal with. We managed to get pre approval done & without this insurance we would not have been able to save our dog.
Can’t recommend them more highly
Like having Medicare for dogs Show details ·  1
Julie larke
Julie larkeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Puppy Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

Just signed up for pet insurance for our new puppy

Signed up for pet insurance last night , it was an absolute pleasure to deal with JET , he went above and beyond, Thankyou so much , 10/10 Show details ·  1