Petinsurance.com.au
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Petinsurance.com.au

4.1
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (19)
    • 1-2 weeks (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (21) · No (2)

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great cover, great $ price

Commencing my surender dog Zeus's insurance cover from 7th August 2022. Great cover, great $ price, featured all insured items covered and straight forward easy online setup.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Claim Made No
Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Marie, thank you for your 5 star rating, we really appreciate it. We are excited to welcome you and Zeus to our family.

Chimply
ChimplyCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't waste your time

Had insurance with puppy routine care. Puppy got desexed, claim denied. Discouraged to put a complaint in as claim process was not easy, imagine with a complaint. Its like pulling teeth to claim a cent, cancelled policy after 5mths, don't waste your money, put that money aside for vet bills instead. Lesson learnt. Disappointing and disgusted.

PLEASE! STOP! CAUTION!!

Geoff
GeoffMelbourne

I have had the policy with petinsurance.com.au over 6 yrs. Fortunately I never had to make a claim until now. My first claim was lodged by the Emergency Vet Hospital. I received the confirmation via sms and received the fund within 2 days. Highly recommend.

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Geoff, thank you so much for the review and the 5-star rating. We appreciate the recommendation and wish your furry friend a speedy recovery!

Sarah and Mollie
Sarah and MollieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best investment for a pet owner!!

Tamara
TamaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Pet Insurance

POLICY is good and easy to make claims, and it is affordable, good customer service with turn around time, I've been with Pet Insurance for over a year and I am very happy with what I'm getting.

• Claim Made No

Jazzie G.
Jazzie G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Awesome pet insurance company! Great claims process and easy to deal with

Great value for money & easy to use customer portal! I've hardly had to make any claims over the last 9yrs or so until about a year ago when my senior dog had acl surgery & now going through treatment for cancer.

Both my vet and I have been blown away at how great PetInsurance.com.au have been in not only what & how much they cover but also the actual claims process which can be done through my vet straight away and I just pay the difference then & there.

I've been so thankful that I took out pet insurance and how great PetInsurance have been.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very clear and easy to use pet insurance

We have been with PetInsurance.com.au since our cav was 10 weeks old, and he is now 10 years old. Claiming is extremely easy and its reassuring knowing he is covered for all his health issues, both new and ongoing.

Bill W.
Bill W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So simple

Easily the best price I have seen as far as pet insurance, without losing any value. I have made 3 claims for my dog Hector and they’ve been stress free

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Bill, thank you so much for your 5-star review, we appreciate it. We are glad that we can be there for you and Hector.

Susie1
Susie1South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to join and great value

I have been lucky not to have to lodge a claim yet but this company offers the best value for the cover than most others. Claims process is easy as I trialled it just to check. Customer service is second to none, definitely best decision to use them for my furbaby Luna

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Susie, thank you so much for your 5-star rating, we appreciate it. Say hi to Luna from the Petinsurance.com.au family!

Mick
Mick

They are Family

I haven’t needed to claim yet but I received a discount for my Dog Charlee’s plan as I am an existing member which was bonus! It was a very easy process to sign up as the Website is very user Friendly. I did get quotes from various others but found you got better bang for your buck with Petinsurance. Will update when I do eventually claim (Hopefully Not) but I am more than happy with the service so far.

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Mick, it was great hearing from you, thank you for your 5-star rating we appreciate it. We are pleased that you and Charlee are part of our family.

Great Insurance Coverage, Great Service

We have had this cover for a couple of years now, since we got our Coco. We have had to make a couple of claims and have always found them to be very attentive, quick and easy to use. I always recommend this company to my friends.

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback and 5-star rating. Thank you for also referring us to your family. Say hi to Coco from us :)

Kathleen K
Kathleen KSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service!

I haven’t needed to claim yet but I received a discount for my furbaby’s plan as I am an existing member which was nice! It was very easy to sign up and understand the contract. This was the cheapest and offered everything I needed for my cat. Will update when I do eventually claim but I am happy with the service so far.

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for your feedback and 5-star rating. We care about you and your furry friend!

Jane
JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had to advise pet insurance that due to finances my premium would need to be cancelled. They offered me three free months, which was a complete unexpected surprise. The customer service person that I spoke with was re-assuring and professional about the matter. A wonderful customer experience.

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your feedback and our 5-star rating, we really appreciate it. We are always here for you and your furry friend.

Fantastic value for money, no hassle and great perks! Had to claim once and the refund was super quick.

Fantastic value, easy from the get go. Best pet insurance I've had so far! Have been with them for about 6 months. Everything has been smooth. Great perks too and love the newsletter!

Natalie C.Petinsurance.com.auSend a private message

Hi Kathryn, thank you so much for your feedback and your 5-star rating. We are glad to be there for you and your furry friend.