2Petinsurance.com.au

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Dog Insurance

Typical Insurance company

This company is a total scam. 3 weeks out from their waiting period for cruciate ligament was declined even after filling out their waive form which provided it was not pre existing. Talk to people overseas who have no clue and give bad customer service. Stay away from this dodgy company. Show details
Richie Z.
Richie Z.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Dog Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

Affordable with lots of features

Affordable policies with decent coverage and not the unnecessary covers that sound impressive but no one needs.

I love the Vet Chat feature where we get free vet consults. Needed it at night for our dog who was very ill. Saved us a fortune, and stress.

Great company. I’ve used the majors in the past, but this one outdoes them. Show details ·  1

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Cat Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

Pet Insurance.com.au were a delight to deal with and processed my claim quickly

Thirty days after joining Pet Insurance, my cat became very ill and developed a liver infection. It was a touch and go situation and didnt know if he was going to make it. After a week of treatments and hospital stays, my cat improved and his liver is slowly recovering well. Thanks to Pet Insurance I was able to get back 80% of the total vet bills which gave me huge relief, and they were very supportive and quick to process my claim. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle2 posts
  Cat Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness

Patient and calm customer service

Matt was really helpful in walking me through signing up on the portal and then lodging my first claim. He was very patient and explained all the steps to me and what attachments I would need. I really appreciated his calm and relaxed demeanour through what sometimes can be an overwhelming process. Show details ·  1
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
  Fair Incentive Dog Insurance Accidental Injury and Illness
Kaye
Kaye

Pet insurance

We got pet insurance when we adopted 2 rescued dogs. We have been amazed at the level of coverage ie the amount we receive off a vet bill. They have gap payment which makes things very easy
We could not be happier with our choice and thoroughly recommend this insurance Show details ·  1
Katrina F.
Katrina F.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
Chauntelle
Chauntelle3 posts

Terrible service. Expensive

Terrible service. Pre written responses with lots of unnecessary sales pitches in the middle of a customer issue. They made an error on my policy for my dogs age, he is apparently 3 years older than he actually is. Jumping through hoops trying to get it corrected. Also, premiums rose by 40% in one year! Do not recommend at all Show details
Petinsurance.com.au   DM

Thank you for your message and we are sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction your experience may have caused. If you’d like us to investigate this further, please contact us at petinsurance@petsure.com.au. Take care, petinsurance.com.au team.

Sooboo
SoobooPerth, WA4 posts

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Very helpful and patient young man who went out of his way to assist me with renewing pet insurance for our three dogs. He listened to my concerns about money (we are pensioners) and offered me a discount if I paid upfront. We have been with PetInsurance.com for a year and very happy with the service provided with claims and online vet support. Show details ·  1
Mark M.
Mark M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Kristy
KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic! Highly recommend pet insurance.com

Amazing! Unfortunately we had to make a claim which was easily submitted and the refund came through promptly. The vet chat has been a fantastic avenue to avoid vet visits when possible. I will always have pet insurance in the future. Show details ·  1
Malcolm S
Malcolm SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Disappointed

Took out Pet Insurance Platinum insurance for my 2 x 8 week old puppies just before Christmas. One of them gets ill yesterday, thought lucky I had taken out the top insurance, only to find out there is a 30 day waiting period for illness after the claim is rejected. A waiting period for existing conditions I understand ,but illness, what a rort. I take out insurance as early as I can and I still end up $1300 out of pocket with you not covering anything. Not impressed is an understatement! Show details
Brooke0602
Vicki Tressider
Vicki Tressider
  Cat Insurance Accidental Injury

Cat insurance

Fantastic phone service and great value for money with insurance Show details ·  1