3.1

Anthony
Anthony

Best price guarantee, i think not

JohnSydney, NSW

Misleading Statements

The "Lowest Prices Guaranteed" is a total myth and so is "We'll beat any price by 10%". I offered PetO the opportunity to fulfil my purchasing needs "in private" but all I was offered was excuses, word play and more misleading statements.

Nick g.PetO
John

The information I provided to PetO included the written price offered by a bricks and mortar store (Pet Stock) which was located 4.6km from you Campbelltown store. Your signs say "lowest prices Guaranteed" and "We'll beat any price by 10%"

Nicole Cseszko
Nicole CseszkoSydney, NSW

Cheapest prices and great customer service

Absolutely impressed, prices are lower than Pet Circle & Pet Barn.
When you have 4 fur babies which are cats they tend to be fussy and yes expensive but Pet O really shows value for money, so much cheaper for the same products at the other stores.
Very impressed
Friendly staff that welcome you and very nest and tidy.
Joined the loyalty program aswell.
Great products, value for money and yes you will save.
Check them out you'll be impressed a big thumbs up from me.

Bones
Bones

Great customer service, clearly love animals & people

Always helpful, knowledgeable and engaged. Know their regulars at Annandale and keen to discuss pet needs. The Team also price matches. Good for anyone with more than one mouth to feed. Rachel and her team have made this Peto the best in Sydney.

Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer’s service!!

I would like to thank Anna from Ashfield PetO. She is amazing with my dogs. My dogs love to come over to see Anna and get a few treats and toys. Always so helpful. She is knowledgeable and always spot on at suggesting toys and treats for my dogs. It is a pleasure to see someone happy to help you during pandemic times. Nice to see a happy smile always! Vanessa

Ana
AnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappoibting- Return & Refund Policy changed without information displayed of advice provided at Peto Alexandria

ramjet
ramjetSydney, NSW

Very Disappointing Reduced Service

Previously with price matching the store would call the other cheaper store or check online. However now apparently due to "improved changes" staff are not allowed to do so. The staff member said she couldn't as she was being watched by a camera. What a lovely work environment!

Danielle K.
Danielle K.Sydney, NSW

Very knowledgeable & really love animals

Have been buying most of my dog's food and other things here since she was a puppy. Staff have always been helpful & friendly & genuinely care about providing you with products that suit your pet. If we are anywhere near a store my dog can't wait to say hello & have a pat & a treat at the register. Most have the diy $10 dog washes & they are very easy to use as you go through the cycle and shampoo/ condition/ rinse and dry to your liking with the one hand held shower house in the secure bay & products must be good quality because my dogs skin is a bit sensitive & she is never itchy or scratching afterwards.

KitKat
KitKatSydney, NSW

Convenient. Friendly service

Peto now sells items online, unfortunately my brand of litter is still only available for pickup, possibly because it's heavy. I've also noticed that I was unable to rate something online that I had bought in the store.

I really like Peto, they're best selling points are their staff who are helpful and friendly and their convenience. On a couple of occasions I've asked if they stocked an item and they've volunteered to get it in for me.

Their prices are not outrageous and they can sometimes be cheaper than other stores.

Incorrect advertising

David
DavidSydney

Best stores ever!

I’m not sure why some people have written poor reviews about their grooming, they don’t do grooming, maybe it’s a mix up.

The staff are the best, better than any store I’ve been in a long time!

The prices are better than online and a huge range of products. They must have five or six rows of just treats, my dog picked his own!

Great place to shop!

New customer to PetO, visited the Chatswood store. I went in to purchase food I was running low on (for our cats), a lovely lady served me - I think her name was Tracey – and I ended up purchasing a few extra things for our cats. So pleased with the products that Tracey recommended – as are my cats! I also signed up to the Loyalty Club, and received some vouchers which I can use towards my next purchases. Overall – great store and super friendly & helpful team.

Fantastic

Long time customer of PetO. It saddens me to see negative reviews as I’ve only ever had great experiences in store (shopping at both Alexandria and Annandale stores.) My dog loves his trips to PetO, the team know him by name and always have treats waiting for him! It puts a smile on my face

Great customer service

Found them to be very customer service focused, especially Ronnie from the Alexandria branch. dropped everything and went out of her way for me which I was really impressed by. She really knows her products well.

Tom K.
Tom K.Sydney

Excellent customer service and great product knowledge

The Mona Vale team are great. Every time we visit the store, they go above and beyond to help and advise us on the best products for each of our pets. We always leave the store feeling happy with our purchases