zaverity

zaverity

I recommend Petpost

1. Very competitive price. Actually the lowest Ive seen in most kitten foods.
2. 2 Working day delivery! Also have a good tracking system and you get notification telling you when the delivery will be made.
3. Product is well packed in a box.

I recommend petpost.
(thank you for the extra can of Kitten food. My kittens appreciate it.)

My new favourite

Awesome prices and free ( >35$) next day delivery for Brisbane, how cool is that! I was hesitant at first as the prices seemed almost too good to be true, but gave it a shot and happy I did. My cat is very satisfied too.

shakir99

shakir99Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent range of wet and dry food at the cheapest prices

Purchased Ziwi wet food for our cats from PetStock at a price other pet stores don't even come close to.
Quick shipping as well!
Just ordered another batch, and have recommended your store to our friends and family! :)

Chantelle C.

Chantelle C.Perth, WA

Great prices :)

Pricing is really competitive!
Love the fact they also have AfterPay
Products come well packaged too
I got a massive bag of cat biscuits and it arrived on time and I could pay it off :)

Customer S.Petpost

Thanks for a great review Chantelle!

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had an issue, once it reached the right person it was corrected immediately.

I placed an order with pet post which I ended up having issues with. I raised the issue and apon it reaching the right person all has been fixed to my satisfaction.

Lucy M.Petpost

Hey David, so glad we could sort this out for you.

Have a great day!

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time buyer

Read the reviews before ordering. Was amazed how quickly I received my order, and thank you for the little toy that was included! Excellent pricing, will definitely shop with them again.

Hey Annette,

Thanks for the great review, we are so glad to hear you had a great experience!

Roland

RolandSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast, great price and easy to order

Comparing other pet food ordering page it is easy to use, the prices are great and the product was delivered in 3 days. I will definitely use their service again after our boss - the cat - finished his food.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, fast & well priced!

Had a friend tell me about Petpost, I wasn't sure until i read some of the reviews. Figured I would give them a shot. Did not disappoint, will shop here again for sure!

Mac29

Mac29Northern Region, NSW

Fast and reliable

I ordered on Wednesday night and the dog food arrived in regional NSW on Friday at 4pm. The price was 30% below retail and 10% below any other online retailer. Best still, freight was free because my purchase was over the minimum spend limit. The online and after-hours customer service representative was also knowledgable and helpful.
Highly recommended.

Catty

CattyMid North Coast, NSW

Best find of the year.

Very happy with the speedy delivery, cheaper than the vet. I am about to make my 3rd order since finding Petpost Renal food for Cats. Keep up good customer service Petpost.

Lucy M.Petpost

Thanks for the fab review Catty!

Easy ordering, great service!!

I have bought from Petpost a few times now and the prices are great, speedy deliveries and easy online ordering system. Free delivery is also a big bonus. Thanks Petpost.

Malc

MalcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

I am happy with pet post the prices are great and delivery is good oh by the way my dog Max is happy too he loves the food I order from petpost

Ngaire E

Ngaire EHobart

Best price, quick delivery

We have repeatedly purchased our cats special renal food pouches and the price is always much better than through our local vets and pet stores.
Love the free postage and delivery is within days to Tassie.

anthonyswaney65

anthonyswaney65Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy days

Great price and speedy delivery. Would recommend to everyone. Very very easy to deal with any problems arising if any. Also alot cheaper than many places. I've been buying from vets in past. They just can't match the price. Ant

Daiana S.

Daiana S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value

Very simple to order, great price and very quick delivery. Will definitely order from you again and will let all of my family and friends know about you. Highly recommend to all.

Des and Rob

Des and RobNorth Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended.

Fast delivery of my dry dog food over several purchases now. Good communication regarding the delivery too. I would definitely recommend PetPost for the above reasons and for their good prices.

Was a bit worried - but all good

One review below had me worried. They were partly right, many of the 5* reviews sound very similar and are from people who've only reviewed once. But I went through with the purchase because it was significantly cheaper and because the Facebook reviews were positive and looked more genuine. All worked out fine... the parcel turned up within the week. Reviewing here just in case someone else is in the same boat

One happy pupper!

I ordered Hills Prescription Diet dog biscuits and they arrived within a week. Very happy with my customer experience, especially free delivery! Will definitely be purchasing from these guys again.

Trudi

TrudiTasmania

Fair priced items

Great products and prices and fast delivery you can't ask for more. I got the advocate flea and worm control at a reasonable price as well as some training treats for my puppy. Postage is extremely fast which makes it even better.

Jessica Beckley

Jessica BeckleySouth West, WA

Best and cheapest pet food company i could find online

Postage was super quick and the products are a great price!!! I'm spending a couple of dollars extra a week to feed my cat premium food in comparison to supermarket food plus its delivered to my door with free postage...cant go wrong, love this company :)