Verifiedpetpost.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Mjones
MjonesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Significant savings, fast delivery

Saved over $60 on an order of dogfood I used to order from PetBarn. Delivery within a week (Metro Sydney) and the delivery company was very professional. I will order from these people again. Great service and money savings. Show details ·  1
hoges.
hoges.Central West, NSW5 posts

Enter at your own risk!

Terrible customer service department. Impossible to vary orders & scheduled deliveries. The people I dealt with did not have any understanding of my requirements even though I spelled it out over 3 emails as concise as I could be. Any savings were used up by frustrating customer service & a useless online ordering system Show details
Anda P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Steer clear of this company - Customer service

Called to ask to update my account email, and was advised this was not possible. Cannot believe it! The website states to contact their customer service in order to change your account email. As someone who works with online CRM I am astounded that I was given that answer, it raises big red flags! And is extremely frustrating as due to an error in my account email I am not receiving any email notifications so will not know when my order is dispatched. I have tried to contact the company via the online submission, by email and by phone. Show details
Anda P.

Their website clearly states - To update your email address reach out to our friendly Customer Experience Team and they can complete this for you. That wasn't my experience!

Nicole
Nicole

Happy

Saved a dollar on each bag of cat treats and the order arrived within a week. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Tom
TomHobart, TAS6 posts

DO NOT BUY HERE

This company makes it impossible to cancel repeat orders. Do not give them any money Show details
Fiona Brissy
Fiona BrissySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Ce H
Ce HAU3 posts

Finally got my refund

Finally got my refund . Thank you for resolving this issue promptly. Show details ·  1
Kevin
Kevin2 posts

Competitive price, slooooow order processing

Wanted to try as price is competitive.
Ordered on the 6th and its the 10th - order still hasnt been fulfilled so imagine how long would it take for dispatch and delivery? I really needed the food for my cats.

Im probably just used to pet circle where delivery came almost next day always.

Beth
Beth2 posts

Infuriating

I have bought 2 times from this company and each time my order has taken weeks just to be sent. It is so infuriating. Get you act together. What kind of company are you just having orders sit there for weeks on end before posting.
Not sure if you have noticed but when people order stuff they actually want the products.
NEVER AGAIN!
Jan
JanSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great prices and delivery time

I have twice ordered Hills prescription TD cat food. The price was fabulous and the delivery super fast !!! Show details ·  1
Gill
GillPerth, WA18 posts

PETPOST ... EXCELLENT PRICES AND EXCELLENT SERVICE

Absolutely FANTASTIC SERVICE ..... I was so fed up with Petbarn over charging and NEVER having stock in that i looked online and found PETPOST.
Hills Prescription Dog food is the CHEAPEST i have found at Petpost.... Orders confirmed QUICKLY.... FREE DELIVERY on orders over $69.... Delivery Tracking up to date .... EXCELLENT.
Since i have been using Petpost i have spent over $1000 and my shopping experience has been FANTASTIC.

Petbarn did me a favour ... If they hadn't been soooooo bad i would NEVER HAVE FOUND PETPOST. Show details ·  2

Casey J.
Casey J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Doggo!!

I bought probiotics and received a free toy. The second I pulled it out my dog knew it was hers. She was so happy!! Show details ·  1
debbie
debbieSydney, NSW5 posts

PetPost should be upfront about their delivery fee

PetPost only states the delivery fee once you have gone through the entire sales process.
This is not acceptable and unethical customer service Show details
Zelia V.
Zelia V.7 posts

Love Petpost

Became a Petpost customer few months ago and I am extremely happy .
They have the lowest price for the food I feed my cats . It is up to 25%cheaper than other websites or stores. I now have monthly recurring orders.
I love that they have a live chat so whenever I want to add something to my recurrent order , or I have any questions, I can chat online with them . Staff are always very polite and helpful. Show details ·  1
Liz
LizSydney, NSW8 posts

Great Prices and Service

First time I've used Petpost.

Product is very expensive but, essential for dogs health. Petpost provided cheapest price and fast, free delivery. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Danielle E.
Danielle E.

Hi, could you please tell me how much delivery would cost to deliver to postcode 5271. We are considering ordering Royal Canin Skin Topic every 3 weeks reoccurring.
Thankyou

Petpost   DM

Hi Danielle, Thanks for asking! I believe the shipping for that postcode for only the 2kg bag of Skin Topic will be between $4.95 - $7.95.

Have a great day, the PetPost Team.

srsmonty

My elderly mum can't stop your deliveries and I am about to go to the TV Show ACA , the department of fair trading, and facebook page.
She has Alzheimer's and her husband has Terminal Cancer.
You can just stop all transactions and save yourself the bad publicity.
yes I cancelled on 2 websites and told the people on the phones.
Still they come
STOP STOP STOP

srsmonty

done this , they still keep coming. Service is hopeless, we did everything you said (online and 3 hours of calls) and they still send very week. Your system is broken , admit it and FIX IT. you ruin peoples lives .

Jane P.

We placed an order on the 21 of September with an expected delivery date of October 4. This seems to have taken a very long time.

Seeger
Seeger

Petpost were very apologetic and fast posted the order same day

Jane P.

We still have not received the order and were told to get in touch "If it hasn’t arrived by Friday 21 Oct 2022".

Extra Information