Listing monitored by Petpost

Darren S.
Darren S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price, and easy transaction

Purchased a multi wormer for my dog, and this company was the cheapest I could find by at least $20

NatsSydney, NSW

Frustrating

Ive been trying to purchase for a month, tried 4 browsers,lap top,iphone.Goes blank after I put couple things in basket

Nats

Thank you so much, I will do that. You have a great range if it would let me purchase something. If it gets resolved I will change my review to refect the product not the website.

asidhwa
asidhwaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Was extremely happy with Pet Post’s service and pricing. Very polite staff, always ready to help. Highly recommended to any customer.

Mike
MikeNorthern Region, NSW

very pleased with Petpost

This is my first purchase with Petpost, ordered Comfortis tabs on the Wednesday morning, dispatch email received same day, arrived in mail Monday. Price was the best I could find online, website is easy to use, service good. Will buy again from Petpost if this level of service continues. Thanks, Mike.

genXreviewer
genXreviewerSydney, NSW

cheapest price for the best dog kibble

I buy their dried duck strip treats, the dogs are obsessed with them. I also get the Meals for Mutts grain-free kibble, they dont have offensive farts when they eat this. It comes quickly with free postage, & seems to be the best price I can find online, so its an easy 6-weekly purchase for me

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Very great and cheap

I’ve bought here for the first time. Cheaper than competitor. Good delivery timeframe. Very happy customer and will shop here gain

Rachel
RachelHobart, TAS

Cheap but don't rely on it arriving on time

di
diSydney, NSW

Happy with my purchases

First two purchases were processed and arrived in 2-3 days, amazing considering Aust Post. My other two purchases took a bit longer but considering I am rural its acceptable. Thank you.

Leos MumVictoria

Bitterly disappointed

Leos Mum

Well, I did as you suggested and emailed your friendly Customer Experience Team at the email address above but it bounced back ‘undeliverable’ . *shakes head in disbelief

Pet Post is amazing!

I highly recommend them. First of all, their prices are so much cheaper than any other place I’ve found. Second, the delivery was so so fast! Came much quicker than expected.
Also, if you can.. look up some promo codes, that’ll save you too!

Irene
IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Advocate for Dogs

Have used Advocate for approx. 10 years, will not change from this product as it has never let me down. When other dogs in the area get fleas, my dogs escape them because of the Advocate. When on a good thing, stick to it.

KitKat
KitKatSydney, NSW

Best prices.

I tend to choose my cats' food through a comparison site. This store is consistently either the cheapest or one of the cheapest so I buy from here a lot. Despite the food coming from another state I find that I receive it only a day or two later than I would have if I bought it online from my city.

Another thing I like about the store is that their web site is pared down and extremely easy to use.

I've never had a problem with my order except one delivery was caught up in the chaos around lockdown and I would assume that would have been border problems.

Andi B.
Andi B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bestest pet shopping ever!

Excellent and prompt service. Best pricing available with the research I have done for the varied products my furbabies require and packaged extremely well! I don't even bother to check if I can get my items cheaper elsewhere. Thank you Petpost team

Customer S.Petpost

Best price and fast shipping

This store had (by far) the best prices for all of the dog products I was shopping for (dry food, treats and wormer). On top of that, shipping was incredibly fast and the parcel arrived well wrapped and in good condition. Very happy and will definitely be shopping with Pet Post again.

austozzie
austozzieNorthern Region, NSW

I regularly buy from this site

Whenever I need to stock up on any doggy products such as nexgard spectra etc. I always check the available specials on Petpost as nine times out of ten I they will supply exactly the same product significantly cheaper than anywhere else. Goods always arrive well packed and in good time - especially important as we live in a rural area which sometimes mean post is delayed.
It's well worth subscribing to their Newsletter so that you can be updated with current specials immediately - some of the best ones only last a few days or even less - otherwise you may miss out.

Read more reviews - page 2