Nikkie

NikkieLaunceston, TAS

Best Price Fast Shipping My Favourite

The price was the best on the market and super fast shipping to a remote area.
I couldn’t be happier.
I’ll keep shopping at PetPost

Jackie t

Jackie tSouth West, WA

Very pleased!!

Very pleaed! Im always worried buying from a new place first time!! But black hawke was alot cheaper than i usualy pay so i took the chance(after reading reviews)! Great product great price..easy to order..will definatly be ordering from petpost again!!

Customer S.Petpost

Absolute best prices and service than any competitors

Brilliant service cannot ask for anything better, every time I place an order the goods are delivered in no time at all with an excellent tracking system. Matter of fact my orders gets delivered quicker than those from my local shopping centre. An absolute gem of a company. Thank you so much

Debra L.

Debra L.Brisbane

slow and still waiting for my order

I placed an order for pet food on 2 Feb. and its now the 8th Feb and my cats are really hungry. Still no delivery of the food I ordered.

Deb Walton

Deb WaltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Happy to recommend. Easy to order and quick delivery. I will be ordering again in the future. A product I have been using for some time but I can now get at a reasonable price

Mia Bennett

Mia BennettHunter Region, NSW

Carefully packaged and delivered everytime!

We’ve been purchasing from Petpost for a year now. 3 days delivery at most for delivery. Always carefully packaged and delivered. Great price too! Thank you Petpost!

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service, Best Prices!

I like to compare prices every time we make a purchase and lately I haven't been able to got past PetPost for value!

James

JamesPerth

Good service

Fast delivery in spite of postal delays and happy with product and price will use again bonus is the free delivery .

SammSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional

Repeat order request for every 5 weeks.
After 5.5weeks I enquired as to where it was, they said it would be sent the next day.
6 weeks still nothing. Enquired again, said there was a glitch and it would be posted same day.
7 weeks later, they are out of stock and issued a refund!

Samm

The email keeps bouncing back.

Kat

KatFar North Queensland, QLD

Super impressed - easy ordering and fast delivery to rural area... highly recommended!!!

✨... easy ordering, very good price + fast & free delivery to rural area... thanks heaps! Saved a lot!!! Super happy, will definitely order again!!! Highly recommended... keep up the great work guys!

Leeza

LeezaHobart

Super fast delivery

I'm amazed at the speed in which this order arrived. The best online price and delivery within days, we'll definitely use this company again (and again) communication was excellent too

Hi Leeza,
Thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear you were happy with our service. :)
Kind regards, Jess
Pet Post Online

Delivery

Delivery was a little slow but for this time of the year allowances are made. No not twenty words, why?

D.M Melbourne

D.M MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good for Prescription Pet food

The variety isn’t all there YET, but they are the best value for Royal Canin vetinary pet food. Even places that offer free delivery, loyalty discounts and % off for repeat orders, petpost’s everyday price wins!

jeeperscreepers

jeeperscreepersMelbourne

Great online store

Prompt delivery and great prices. A minimum spend for free delivery which is less than other online pet stores, they have a wide range of pet supplies. Will order from them in the future

Cancel my orders

Petpost cancel my two orders said is out of stocks, but them website still in stocks and can be purchases

Rochelle67

Rochelle67sydney

My new favourite online pet store

I always search online for who has the pet products I want at a good price and this new company has out tops. I was surprised at how fast the delivery was. For my two most recent orders I actually ordered from two companies on the same day and petpost delivered days ahead of the other company. Great products and free super fast delivery!

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEST Prices,Free Postage, Multiple Payment options and CHEAPER than everywhere!!

Just found this company, I have a lot of pets including special needs cats & foster kittens.
I save a minimum of $20 on Royal Canin 4kg buying from them plus save $7 per bag of Breeders choice cat litter.
Plus free and fast postage PLUS they have so many payment options it's awesome.
No more searching for sales because they are always cheaper anyway plus i don't have to carry heavy items to get them home 5 STARS

The Chookhouse

The ChookhouseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Quick delivery

Have ordered a couple of times from Petpost and have received our orders super fast. They have always been dispatched the same day. Free postage too. Packaged well so there are no holes in the bags by the time we get our packages. AND we save around $40 - $50 compared to other petshops locally and online for our Blackhawk Puppy food. Will continue ordering for our pets needs as they grow.

Vickie

VickieIllawarra, NSW

Thankyou petpost, Outstanding.

Hills prescription zd for my cavoodle he loves it, and for me I love the availability, price and prompt delivery. Excellent.

andrew.carydias

andrew.carydiasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable and reliable!

When it's time to stock up on some Ziwipeak for my two cats PetPost is my go to. Cheaper than anywhere else and delivery is always quick. I highly recommend!