2.9

JDY

JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star only because of the pharmacist named Remon at Parkmore Shopping Centre

I previously had bad experience from staff at Pharmacy 4less at Parkmore Shopping Centre— not helpful and arrogant.

However, I had to pick up a medicine at midnight on 24 March and it was Remon who was the pharmacist at that time. He was so nice to speak with over the phone and even much nicer to assist me when I got into the store. I have never met such a professional and accommodating pharmacist at their store. I would say that he is the only nice and helpful pharmacist at their branch. Others are not approachable to customers.

I wish Remon gets a promotion as he is really the best. The staff at the counter during that shift was also nice but I was unable to get his name.

Assad K.Pharmacy 4 Less

Thank you for leaving your review! I've passed your feedback along to the proprietors.

Price disparitu

Today purchased10 masks for $6.99 at the independent service station at Riverstone but had to buy more soon after as I had failed to
take them with me to the local IGA. Popped into the local Pharmacy For Less. They claim to beat anyone else’s prices and there they were for $13 for ten. The very same masks. I would think that it is socially responsible to sell them for as little as possible given the mandate to wear them and the fact Riverstone still has some socially disadvantaged community members and a significant elderly population.
Very very disappointing!
I’m generally very happy with their service.

Store LocationRiverstone
Eren

Eren Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above the law?

Absolutely appalling service by the Pharmacy 4 less branch in Melbourne Central. I was denied a refund or exchange, after realising (60 seconds after purchase) I purchased the incorrect face mask. I have escalated this matter with Consumer Affairs.

Nat

NatSydney

Say on there online site they use Australia Post, but used Fastways instead.

Ebony L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was helped dearly and muchly appreciated the service i received as its not often you get that sort of service anywhere.

Service was polite and helpful
Was kept in the loop so great communication
Overall very delighted by their service kindly :)

Assad K.Pharmacy 4 Less

Hello Ebony, Thank you so much for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! and we would also greatly appreciate if you could tell us which store you received this great service from so we can acknowledge the team internally!
Again many thanks!

Ebony L.

Parkmore and I feel really bad but I can't remember the gentlemans name :( sorry

Akash P.

Akash P.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic services and refund policy. Pharmacy 4 less Hornsby.

I bought a massager to gift to my friend but found he already have one. So went to return in less then 24 hours without the package being opened. The lady at counter said she can’t refund the amount but I can buy something else with same amount. I agreed. But then she called her manager and said sorry they don’t have any refund policy. Her behaviour was rude. Very bad experience and wouldn’t recommend anyone this store.

Paul

PaulSouthwest, VIC

Go to belmont

I just moved to Torquay and seeing that the Belmont store was so good , I thought I take a script to the torquay branch . What a mistake ! The lady pharmacist was very rude and unhelpful . In this age of COVID , the specialists and doctors do everything on line ... when I handed her my downloaded prescription she refused to fill it out ! Maybe she thought I was addicted to a vascular drug that keeps me alive . No solutions no accommodating support .... nothing just a flat out no !!! That’s probably why there was only one other customer in the store .....
go to Belmont the are heaps better !

Fiona Duncan

Fiona DuncanSydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

My slightly confused unwell elderly mother was not given the correct medications in her Webster pack as per script and was then told it was her fault as she took the wrong pack at the dispensary.
1. She was handed the pack from the pharmacist and pack was hers as it contained most of the medications she is on and had her name on it !
2. She was charged for the medications that were omitted from her pack.
3. The days were not listed on the left side of pack as should be thus potentially contributing to medication error

I’m a registered nurse and this equates to a serious clinical error.
Caringbah store. We will be going elsewhere.

Store LocationCaringbah

Online Orrder

Placed an order online, we thought it didn't arrive, so we called the online hotline. Lady with an Egyptian or Arabic accent was very sweet and proved it was delivered within a few days of placing the order. She even called again to double check we did receive the stock. Really appreciate that personal service

wcr

wcrSydney Surrounds, NSW

No discounts on prescription items

The Top Ryde store charged me the standard full PBS price $41 for Pulmicort, when Chemist Warehouse & other discount chemists charge between $33- $35. So where is the discount? Why is this called Pharmacy 4 less when it doesn't offer any less than full price? The same for other items, the name is totally fake.

Disappointed

DisappointedCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rude and unhelpful pharmacist. Will never shop here again.

I had a very demeaning experience at Pharmacy4Less in Lucas, Ballarat. I am a regular customer and politely asked the female pharmacist on duty to certify a small number of documents. I was happy to wait and even pay but it was clearly all too hard for her. She refused to assist me. They market themselves as community chemists- but their actions are motivated by profit only. I went to Chemist Warehouse where the polite Pharmacist was happy to do the 5 minute job for free. I know where I will be shopping in the future.

Arsham M.

Arsham M.Sydney, NSW

Stay away-rude staff who have no idea regarding legislation

I will never return to this store. Information provided by staff incorrect and misleading- clearly incompetentance should be rectified as soon possible. Navigation though store was average. I was dissatisfied with no product.

Reviewer1

Reviewer1Darwin, NT

Price Gouging . Rip off

Warning, Hurstville pharmacy 4 less taking advantage of the current situation and ripping customers off by selling plain simple masks for $5.00 each or 4 for $20. They are worth less than a dollar. Will be reporting them for price gouging customs during a crises. Cheaper on eBay.

great service

Great service from chenny the Manager he was very helpful , Fantastic Manger . He helped me get the products that I needed for home and for work , SIMPLY THE BEST MANAGER.

Yasmin

YasminSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

Got served by Noor amazing customer service , so nice and helped me when I needed to know if the product was good , amazing customer service thank you !! Thank you Noor for your amazing customer service will be sure to visit again

Julie Scott

Julie ScottSydney, NSW

HORNSBY Pharmacy4Less

It’s always a pleasure to go to HORNSBY Pharmacy4 less , I’m greeted by friendly people on arrival and asked if they can help. I never have to wait long for advice from pharmacists. They put my medication in Webster packs for no extra cost and allow me to get 1 month at a time . They also put my medication on an account which I can pay online . If they don’t have something I need they get it by the next day and have even delivered medication if I couldn’t get there to collect it. They certainly go above and beyond the usual pharmacy experience in this day .

Bloss

BlossSydney, NSW

Parramatta Store Great

Thought I would give a shout out to the Pharmacist at Pharmacy4Less Parramatta (Church Street) store. He is a gentleman who takes an interest in your general health, and is always ready with a friendly smile and advice on alternatives to your health issues. It is a pleasure to be treated as an individual, rather than a number in a queue in other large pharmacies. I go out of my way to use this store because of this great service.

anon

anonVictoria

A long time customer not recognised customer

Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Pharmacy for Less Hurstville

Sharon Emmerson

Sharon EmmersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very rude head pharmacist at waurnponds geelong. Will find a new chemist

Don’t bother asking the head pharmacist anything at waurnponds, Geelong, he simply can’t be bother. He is extremely rude. And when I spoke to the manager another customer agreed and said he is rude