2.9

Ebony L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was helped dearly and muchly appreciated the service i received as its not often you get that sort of service anywhere.

Service was polite and helpful
Was kept in the loop so great communication
Overall very delighted by their service kindly :)

Store LocationKeysbourgh vic
Assad K.Pharmacy 4 Less

Hello Ebony, Thank you so much for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! and we would also greatly appreciate if you could tell us which store you received this great service from so we can acknowledge the team internally!
Again many thanks!

Ebony L.

Parkmore and I feel really bad but I can't remember the gentlemans name :( sorry

Akash P.

Akash P.Sydney, NSW

Pathetic services and refund policy. Pharmacy 4 less Hornsby.

I bought a massager to gift to my friend but found he already have one. So went to return in less then 24 hours without the package being opened. The lady at counter said she can’t refund the amount but I can buy something else with same amount. I agreed. But then she called her manager and said sorry they don’t have any refund policy. Her behaviour was rude. Very bad experience and wouldn’t recommend anyone this store.

Store LocationHornsby
Paul

PaulSouthwest, VIC

Go to belmont

I just moved to Torquay and seeing that the Belmont store was so good , I thought I take a script to the torquay branch . What a mistake ! The lady pharmacist was very rude and unhelpful . In this age of COVID , the specialists and doctors do everything on line ... when I handed her my downloaded prescription she refused to fill it out ! Maybe she thought I was addicted to a vascular drug that keeps me alive . No solutions no accommodating support .... nothing just a flat out no !!! That’s probably why there was only one other customer in the store .....
go to Belmont the are heaps better !

Store LocationTorquay pharmacy 4

Fiona Duncan

Fiona DuncanSydney, NSW

Not happy Jan

My slightly confused unwell elderly mother was not given the correct medications in her Webster pack as per script and was then told it was her fault as she took the wrong pack at the dispensary.
1. She was handed the pack from the pharmacist and pack was hers as it contained most of the medications she is on and had her name on it !
2. She was charged for the medications that were omitted from her pack.
3. The days were not listed on the left side of pack as should be thus potentially contributing to medication error

I’m a registered nurse and this equates to a serious clinical error.
Caringbah store. We will be going elsewhere.

Store LocationCaringbah

Online Orrder

Placed an order online, we thought it didn't arrive, so we called the online hotline. Lady with an Egyptian or Arabic accent was very sweet and proved it was delivered within a few days of placing the order. She even called again to double check we did receive the stock. Really appreciate that personal service

wcr

wcrSydney Surrounds, NSW

No discounts on prescription items

The Top Ryde store charged me the standard full PBS price $41 for Pulmicort, when Chemist Warehouse & other discount chemists charge between $33- $35. So where is the discount? Why is this called Pharmacy 4 less when it doesn't offer any less than full price? The same for other items, the name is totally fake.

Store LocationTop Ryde, NSW
Disappointed

DisappointedCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rude and unhelpful pharmacist. Will never shop here again.

I had a very demeaning experience at Pharmacy4Less in Lucas, Ballarat. I am a regular customer and politely asked the female pharmacist on duty to certify a small number of documents. I was happy to wait and even pay but it was clearly all too hard for her. She refused to assist me. They market themselves as community chemists- but their actions are motivated by profit only. I went to Chemist Warehouse where the polite Pharmacist was happy to do the 5 minute job for free. I know where I will be shopping in the future.

Store LocationBallarat, Victoria
Arsham M.

Arsham M.Sydney, NSW

Stay away-rude staff who have no idea regarding legislation

I will never return to this store. Information provided by staff incorrect and misleading- clearly incompetentance should be rectified as soon possible. Navigation though store was average. I was dissatisfied with no product.

Store LocationThe ponds chemist
Reviewer1

Reviewer1Darwin, NT

Price Gouging . Rip off

Warning, Hurstville pharmacy 4 less taking advantage of the current situation and ripping customers off by selling plain simple masks for $5.00 each or 4 for $20. They are worth less than a dollar. Will be reporting them for price gouging customs during a crises. Cheaper on eBay.

Store LocationHurstville

great service

Great service from chenny the Manager he was very helpful , Fantastic Manger . He helped me get the products that I needed for home and for work , SIMPLY THE BEST MANAGER.

Yasmin

YasminSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

Got served by Noor amazing customer service , so nice and helped me when I needed to know if the product was good , amazing customer service thank you !! Thank you Noor for your amazing customer service will be sure to visit again

Store LocationHurstville Westfield
Julie Scott

Julie ScottSydney, NSW

HORNSBY Pharmacy4Less

It’s always a pleasure to go to HORNSBY Pharmacy4 less , I’m greeted by friendly people on arrival and asked if they can help. I never have to wait long for advice from pharmacists. They put my medication in Webster packs for no extra cost and allow me to get 1 month at a time . They also put my medication on an account which I can pay online . If they don’t have something I need they get it by the next day and have even delivered medication if I couldn’t get there to collect it. They certainly go above and beyond the usual pharmacy experience in this day .

Store LocationHornsby Pharmacy4Less
Bloss

BlossSydney, NSW

Parramatta Store Great

Thought I would give a shout out to the Pharmacist at Pharmacy4Less Parramatta (Church Street) store. He is a gentleman who takes an interest in your general health, and is always ready with a friendly smile and advice on alternatives to your health issues. It is a pleasure to be treated as an individual, rather than a number in a queue in other large pharmacies. I go out of my way to use this store because of this great service.

percieved72

percieved72Victoria

A long time customer not recognised customer

Athena.A

Athena.ASydney

Pharmacy for Less Hurstville

Sharon Emmerson

Sharon EmmersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very rude head pharmacist at waurnponds geelong. Will find a new chemist

Don’t bother asking the head pharmacist anything at waurnponds, Geelong, he simply can’t be bother. He is extremely rude. And when I spoke to the manager another customer agreed and said he is rude

Great service & great prices.

Most often they have what I want, when I want it. I get reminded when I am on a last repeat. They most often ask if I want the cheaper brand. I am usually in & out right away - 15 minutes tops. Quite often there is a spare car park near the back door, unless a center shopper is lazy & parks there, for ages!! Always can't fault them at Cranbourne.

whitepointer

whitepointer

Buyer Beware.

Went there for my prescription. All smiles and service, handed me the pills and the price was twice as much as I usually pay. I said excuse me that's too much. The reply was "ohh did I price that wrong" repriced it and it was 42% higher than I normal pay. So I challenged it again and he asked for proof. Showed the Chemist Warehouse website and it was listed there at the lower price. I also produced a receipt from my prior purchase at Chemist warehouse. He then matched the price, gave me some story about "I don't know how they can do that". If i didnt know my prices he would have made me pay so much more. I won't shop here again.

eswari b.

eswari b.Sydney, NSW

Great Pharmacists and salesperson

It’s always nice to be here , pharmacy staffs are very friendly, they truly service with their heart ..
Store staffs are very helpful, always available, informative and attentive to customer..
Keep up the good job !!!!!!’

Fired Up

Fired UpYellow River

Prices better at Chemist Warehouse

Was at Officeworks Five Dock this week so popped into this chemist shop which is next door and purchased some sore throat medicine assuming it was well priced compared t