Pharmacy 4 Less

Pharmacy 4 Less

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharon Emmerson

Sharon EmmersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very rude head pharmacist at waurnponds geelong. Will find a new chemist

Don’t bother asking the head pharmacist anything at waurnponds, Geelong, he simply can’t be bother. He is extremely rude. And when I spoke to the manager another customer agreed and said he is rude

Great service & great prices.

Most often they have what I want, when I want it. I get reminded when I am on a last repeat. They most often ask if I want the cheaper brand. I am usually in & out right away - 15 minutes tops. Quite often there is a spare car park near the back door, unless a center shopper is lazy & parks there, for ages!! Always can't fault them at Cranbourne.

whitepointer

whitepointer

Buyer Beware.

Went there for my prescription. All smiles and service, handed me the pills and the price was twice as much as I usually pay. I said excuse me that's too much. The reply was "ohh did I price that wrong" repriced it and it was 42% higher than I normal pay. So I challenged it again and he asked for proof. Showed the Chemist Warehouse website and it was listed there at the lower price. I also produced a receipt from my prior purchase at Chemist warehouse. He then matched the price, gave me some story about "I don't know how they can do that". If i didnt know my prices he would have made me pay so much more. I won't shop here again.

eswari b.

eswari b.Sydney, NSW

Great Pharmacists and salesperson

It’s always nice to be here , pharmacy staffs are very friendly, they truly service with their heart ..
Store staffs are very helpful, always available, informative and attentive to customer..
Keep up the good job !!!!!!’

fred f

fred fYellow River

Prices better at Chemist Warehouse

Was at Officeworks Five Dock this week so popped into this chemist shop which is next door and purchased some sore throat medicine assuming it was well priced compared to Chemist Warehouse.

This is a brilliant pharmacy and Excellent service

An absolutely fantastic pharmacy with brilliant owners and all of the staff are great and very very helpful. Everything is easy to find in this store and if you can't find it _ they will go out of their way to find the product you want. And a very compassionate approach which is a rare gift these day
Mary Sloan a very satisfied customer

Lana Lubimoff

Lana LubimoffSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

Marnie at Pharmacy 4 Less in Top Ryde is an outstanding employee - she is really personable, cheerful and incredibly efficient !! Thank you so much for looking after us Marnie!

Lana Lubimoff

Aldi

AldiSydney, NSW

Ashfield store staff

I requested for recyclable bag but staff refused. Also did not provide appropriate edicine dropper for syrup I purchased for my toddler. Only found out when I got home that Im supposed to give 2ml of the medicine but I have nothing to use to administer it accurately!

Virginia L.

Virginia L.Sydney, NSW

Only good experience

I have been using Pharmacy for Less for a number of years and always found them to have a good range of products and quite cheap prices actually. They are cheaper than the major supermarket chains and that can only be a good thing. Online orders come quickly

Great prices and range

I have only bought from the pharmacy 4 less at Top Ryde City shopping centre, but I can say they are the cheapest for vitamins and got a really huge range. If it's available, you will generally find it here. The pharmacist is a nice man too, very friendly.

Beat any prices

The pharmacist is so rude in melbourne central
This company states we beat any price but they dont
I ask the staff and pharmacist shouted and stated its not true!!!!!! Such a bad service and false advertising and false information from their signage

User

UserGeelong

Alarming

Professional and knowledgeable with great prices

Finally a pharmacy that understand what they are talking about but don’t overcharge. Converted for all my scripts and shopping now.

Very happy with the service. Who else gives you that kind of service when your child is sick at 3am

Jan O

Jan OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional

This is my favourite Pharmacy at Keysborough South. It has excellent service, curteous staff, are helpful & with great prices!

Horrible service from 1 staff member!

I went in to the Belmont store on high street to purchase some medication for my baby who had a cough, the lady who served me was very rude, and short with me, she made me feel like a nuisance for being there! She kept looking past me and turning away from me as I was speaking to her. Was very hurtful as I was a bit overwhelmed as it is being a first time mum. I left without buying and went to the other pharmacy up the road. The service I received from [name remvoved] and pharmacy for less Belmont was very distressing and upsetting

Pharmacy Service at Watsonia Rd, Watsonia,

In store at Watsonia Road store, Watsonia. The phamacists are excellent and offer professional advise on prescriptions. The staff are very caring and go out of their way to help. Well done Mo and his team.

Z33

Z33sydney

Dreadful Experience

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE

My mum bought 2 bottles of 365 capsule supplements online and when she received it, it’s going to expire in 6 mos! How can she finish 2 bottles of supplements in 6 mos?! When she inquired to pharmacy4less, customer service was terrible!! They should at least disclose the expiry date online!!!

Mathew Ferguson

Mathew FergusonMelbourne

Refused to refund faulty forehead thermometer, broke Australian Consumer Law

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-Winshipasked

I visited my doctor for a severe bout of hay fever. He told me to buy an anti histamine nasel spray. I went to pharmacy4less at burwood nsw
I purchased the azep nose spray.
As soon as I paid for it I went outside to give myself a spray. Because it states on the bottle that “rapid action works within 15 minutes” I waited and waited and it still didn’t work! I was charged for a 20 ml bottle which was over $33. Instead the assistant should have asked me what size do I want.
My nose is running profusely as I write this
I again read the insert and it states it has to be used within 6 months!! I’m an eighty one year old disabled and suffering from parkinson’s decease. I just cannot afford to buy something that doesn’t work.
Can I get a refund or credit voucher for it?

I took the nasel spray back to my pharmacy 4less and they were very friendly and helpful. Especially Sharif.
Thanks so much for your support
Terence