Pharmacy Direct

SCAM! Ordered products on 19 March & not sent for delivery until now. Call and email no response!! Crazy scam!!

It is really bad considering they don't even pick up our calls/ respond to our emails. Don't buy products here! Trust me! They have the worst customer care ever!! Terrible! They just take your money then don't even care what happens next meanwhile i need the vitamins!

Store LocationPharmacydirect.com.au

Terrible is an understatement

It is the fourth time i have tried to contact pharmacy direct regarding my order placed two weeks ago. There is no reply and definately no customer service. I have tried to call but the phone goes straight to hold or voicemail of which neither gets answered. Avoid this company unless you want to be out of pocket and utterly disappointed.

Henry

Henry

Very poor communication- if I could give NO stars I would

I ordered and paid for what I needed 10 days ago. The order has not progressed past the first step. There has been no communication from the company as to what is happening with the order (their site still has the items listed as in stock) and despite several emails, there has been no communication from them.
Never again would I purchase from this company. They have my money and now I am left to try to chase them to get what I paid for.

Store LocationPharmacy Direct online

Daly

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Ordered item I tried to get at Chemist Warehouse and they were out of stock. After two weeks of having order they then advice that it is not in stock!

Mrs. Zhang

Mrs. ZhangAU

I’ll give my experience at Pharmacy direct a five-star. Don’t know why the ratings are so low, but I’d shop here again.

Very user friendly and would use it again.
Good product
Efficient on picking up the call
Professional on email updates
Quick on delivery
Pharmacy direct is the only store who sell the product I need

Very disappointed

This is first time I purchasing from pharmacy direct and it was very disappointing.
I have ordered 8 box of Restoria Express Mens Dark Brown. when the order arrived, I find half of packaging been damaged and they looks like been on shelf for a long time with dust on top. When I checked the expiry date two of them only one month left.

Store Locationonline

Disappointed

I have been purchasing my (and my families) meds from Pharmacy Direct for years and has always been a great service until now.
Like others I am awaiting meds and am unsure to go back to Dr to get another script(s) etc. I've tried to email them and after waiting on the phone I am now told there is no one available to take my call. I understand this is a crazy time but even an update on orders would be great.
Is this the only way to get a response?????????????

Les

LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find what l need. Fast posting very happy with the service. They have never let me down yet and have saved me a lot of time by ordering online

Store LocationPharmacy Direct
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks Les! - So nice to get some positive feedback from our customers :)

JasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

dumbest thing I've ever done

Don't do it , go to the pharmacy physically , my script is lost , so it now mean Drs app , time of work plus the expense poor service overall , dumbest thing I've ever done

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Unfortunately, 1-2 weeks is the standard delivery timeframe for us to receive mail. Your order has been upgraded to express and shipped. Have you received tracking information? - The PD Team

Alan

Alan

They dont tell you stuff is not in stock

Placed an online order, paid and waited five days but I didn't receive an email notifying me that the goods had been shipped, this is their process. Rang up and they didn't have the goods I ordered in stock.
Deceitful is not nice word but certainly applies to an organisation who is happy to take your money and not tell you what you have ordered is not in stock. Avoid this deceitful online pharmacy.

Jamie

Jamie

Never have my order in stock

Every time I buy off this website the products I want say they are in stock and as soon as I pay I get an email to say theyre not! the emails always say to say theyre not in stock and I will have to wait a week or more for the products to get to them

Rebekah

RebekahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really disappointed

Store LocationMolendinar
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Delivery is way too slow

Needed to order something that was urgent - it took 4 days to arrive auckland to auckland - this should be at last over night if not same day. I cold have driven and picked it up quicker ,

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Hi Lisa - I think you might have us confused with the NZ Pharmacy Direct https://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/. We aren't servicing NZ just yet.
Kind Regards - Caitlin

Samar

Samar

Expired items sent

I have been ordering from them for around eight years never had a problem great

Very satisfied received goods quickly goods service would and do recommend it to anyone. Thank you pharmacy direct. Happy chap

Clive

CliveMelbourne

2 months and still waiting for my order!

I ordered Waterpik toothbrush replacement heads on Oct 26 2018. I still have not received my order as of Dec 14 2018. When I enquire the reply is ALWAYS " we are expecting a delivery early next week and we will ship them out to you immediately". I received 4 out of the 10 items I ordered on Dec 7 again with the usual message as above.
I advise all to strongly avoid this company. They have taken my $300 and not supplied the goods after nearly 2 months.

tmrana

tmrana

Ordered Hay Fever Spray for Hay Fever Season, which is coming after 2 months (commitment was 2 weeks

Ordered 3 bottles of Hay Fever Spray, I received an next day that they are out of stock and the stock is coming next week. So there will be a little delay, After 3 weeks i sent them another email regarding my Hay fever spray as this is the season, and the answer was "Sorry our stock is coming in late november (so another month) wait, Don't trust them and dont buy anything from them. Medication is a thing which we need urgently not like waiting for months.
I am not able to give them 0 Star.
Pathetic service.

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Fantastic site! Honest!

I made the order online, for a product no stores stock anymore. As I am buying bulk, I was worried if this was an honest company.
Well, YES! Pharmacy Direct sent me emails so I could be home for the delivery, I received everything I purchased and this was all within 4days of purchase (Queensland to Melbourne).
I am extremely happy I found my new go to site when I need refills!

Fast shipping Excellent service

Ordered it on Friday and received it on Tuesday. Very Fast shipping , Customer service Excellent ,Will buy it again and again

Julie29

Julie29Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service. Can't understand the complaints!