Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

They do NOT guarantee the lowest price

I wanted to place a large order and pointed out several items are much cheaper from other retailers. I told them they were not specials but standard prices and was able to tell them the various companies who I could prove offered these much lower prices as standard pricing. They said I would need to ring up and prove each item each time I reorder and would not update their own pricing even though, for one example, I was able to provide proof it was up to $9 difference on a $20 product. It is up to the customer to do their own research on each indidvidual product and email them proof each time you reorder (even when the price doesnt change and is standard).

Karina J

Karina JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service

I ordered a product that ended up being faulty and it was within its 1 year warranty period. All it took was 1 email and I returned the item Reply Paid, and they sent me a replacement item within 1 week. I thought the service and timeliness were excellent.

Amanda P.

Amanda P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pharmacy Direct is legit. Message them for stock levels on in-demand items.

Great experience with Pharmacy Direct

I would absolutely recommend shopping with Pharmacy Direct online. This was my first time buying anything from them but finding the product I was looking for and ordering was easy. My order was delivered in 5 business days and packaged really well too.

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks so much for leaving some positive feedback for us Zach. We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us.

JoVial

JoVialSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good service

I ordered some surgical masks and a few other products on a Thursday night; arrived just under a week later, on a Wednesday. Took a little while to despatch order (Monday), but I received everything I ordered. I was worried after all the poor reviews, but I had no problems. Thank you!

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - We do aim to offer great service and so happy we have to meet your expectations.

Rose

Rose

Disappointing

Said products I wanted were in stock. When I emailed a week later to find out where my order was, they said, what I had ordered was out of stock.

EXPIRED MEDICATION!!!!

Ordered 2 times and both times recieved 1month old expired medication. This is bloody shameful. My mother English isn't good so she could have taken expired medication and caused harm. Going to report this business.

P  OFF

P OFF

NO PRODUCT, NO EMAILS, NO ANSWER

Purchased over 2 weeks ago, I got thru to be told my order was being processed, called agin no answer to get a refund as this wait time is ridiculous.
DO NOT USE, SCAMMERS ALERT !!!!!!!!!

Store LocationQueensland Online
Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order from this company

I ordered stock 1 month ago got an email saying delivery would be late due to COVID19. They will not answer the phone or emails. Planning to take action this is a scam

sle78

sle78Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I will definitely not use this company again. I ordered products well over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received notice of dispatch. Emailed twice with no reply. Will be lodging a complaint

Store Locationon-line
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Not recommended. I revived no goods no communication.

Ordered bandages on their site, despite numerous emails sent to them with no response and being on hold for 50mins yesterday with no pick up I would not recommend shopping here.

Jose J.

Jose J.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT DEAL WITH

They do not state out of stock, when you chase up you get nothing. Purchased 10 Mar and 3 emails later plus trying to call them and still no response from them.

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

SCAM! Ordered products on 19 March & not sent for delivery until now. Call and email no response!! Crazy scam!!

It is really bad considering they don't even pick up our calls/ respond to our emails. Don't buy products here! Trust me! They have the worst customer care ever!! Terrible! They just take your money then don't even care what happens next meanwhile i need the vitamins!

Store LocationPharmacydirect.com.au
Henry

Henry

Very poor communication- if I could give NO stars I would

I ordered and paid for what I needed 10 days ago. The order has not progressed past the first step. There has been no communication from the company as to what is happening with the order (their site still has the items listed as in stock) and despite several emails, there has been no communication from them.
Never again would I purchase from this company. They have my money and now I am left to try to chase them to get what I paid for.

Store LocationPharmacy Direct online
Daly

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Ordered item I tried to get at Chemist Warehouse and they were out of stock. After two weeks of having order they then advice that it is not in stock!

Mrs. Zhang

Mrs. ZhangAU

I’ll give my experience at Pharmacy direct a five-star. Don’t know why the ratings are so low, but I’d shop here again.

Very user friendly and would use it again.
Good product
Efficient on picking up the call
Professional on email updates
Quick on delivery
Pharmacy direct is the only store who sell the product I need

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thankyou so much for your kind feedback.

Very disappointed

This is first time I purchasing from pharmacy direct and it was very disappointing.
I have ordered 8 box of Restoria Express Mens Dark Brown. when the order arrived, I find half of packaging been damaged and they looks like been on shelf for a long time with dust on top. When I checked the expiry date two of them only one month left.

Disappointed

I have been purchasing my (and my families) meds from Pharmacy Direct for years and has always been a great service until now.
Like others I am awaiting meds and am unsure to go back to Dr to get another script(s) etc. I've tried to email them and after waiting on the phone I am now told there is no one available to take my call. I understand this is a crazy time but even an update on orders would be great.
Is this the only way to get a response?????????????

Les

LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find what l need. Fast posting very happy with the service. They have never let me down yet and have saved me a lot of time by ordering online

Store LocationPharmacy Direct
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks Les! - So nice to get some positive feedback from our customers :)

JasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

dumbest thing I've ever done

Don't do it , go to the pharmacy physically , my script is lost , so it now mean Drs app , time of work plus the expense poor service overall , dumbest thing I've ever done

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Unfortunately, 1-2 weeks is the standard delivery timeframe for us to receive mail. Your order has been upgraded to express and shipped. Have you received tracking information? - The PD Team