JasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

dumbest thing I've ever done

Don't do it , go to the pharmacy physically , my script is lost , so it now mean Drs app , time of work plus the expense poor service overall , dumbest thing I've ever done

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Unfortunately, 1-2 weeks is the standard delivery timeframe for us to receive mail. Your order has been upgraded to express and shipped. Have you received tracking information? - The PD Team

Alan

Alan

They dont tell you stuff is not in stock

Placed an online order, paid and waited five days but I didn't receive an email notifying me that the goods had been shipped, this is their process. Rang up and they didn't have the goods I ordered in stock.
Deceitful is not nice word but certainly applies to an organisation who is happy to take your money and not tell you what you have ordered is not in stock. Avoid this deceitful online pharmacy.

Store LocationOnline
Jamie

Jamie

Never have my order in stock

Every time I buy off this website the products I want say they are in stock and as soon as I pay I get an email to say theyre not! the emails always say to say theyre not in stock and I will have to wait a week or more for the products to get to them

Rebekah

RebekahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really disappointed

Store LocationMolendinar
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Delivery is way too slow

Needed to order something that was urgent - it took 4 days to arrive auckland to auckland - this should be at last over night if not same day. I cold have driven and picked it up quicker ,

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Hi Lisa - I think you might have us confused with the NZ Pharmacy Direct https://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/. We aren't servicing NZ just yet.
Kind Regards - Caitlin

Samar

Samar

Expired items sent

I have been ordering from them for around eight years never had a problem great

Very satisfied received goods quickly goods service would and do recommend it to anyone. Thank you pharmacy direct. Happy chap

Clive

CliveMelbourne

2 months and still waiting for my order!

I ordered Waterpik toothbrush replacement heads on Oct 26 2018. I still have not received my order as of Dec 14 2018. When I enquire the reply is ALWAYS " we are expecting a delivery early next week and we will ship them out to you immediately". I received 4 out of the 10 items I ordered on Dec 7 again with the usual message as above.
I advise all to strongly avoid this company. They have taken my $300 and not supplied the goods after nearly 2 months.

tmrana

tmrana

Ordered Hay Fever Spray for Hay Fever Season, which is coming after 2 months (commitment was 2 weeks

Ordered 3 bottles of Hay Fever Spray, I received an next day that they are out of stock and the stock is coming next week. So there will be a little delay, After 3 weeks i sent them another email regarding my Hay fever spray as this is the season, and the answer was "Sorry our stock is coming in late november (so another month) wait, Don't trust them and dont buy anything from them. Medication is a thing which we need urgently not like waiting for months.
I am not able to give them 0 Star.
Pathetic service.

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Fantastic site! Honest!

I made the order online, for a product no stores stock anymore. As I am buying bulk, I was worried if this was an honest company.
Well, YES! Pharmacy Direct sent me emails so I could be home for the delivery, I received everything I purchased and this was all within 4days of purchase (Queensland to Melbourne).
I am extremely happy I found my new go to site when I need refills!

Fast shipping Excellent service

Ordered it on Friday and received it on Tuesday. Very Fast shipping , Customer service Excellent ,Will buy it again and again

Julie29

Julie29Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service. Can't understand the complaints!

Prompt response time, so friendly, and efficient.

After ordering a prescription face cream that I can't get here in the States, I noticed that I had typed the wrong zip code. I messaged Pharmacy Direct with the email they provided on my invoice, gave them my order number, and within 10 minutes (it was business hours over there) they had emailed back letting me know they corrected it and had successfully processed my order.

I was tentative about ordering after seeing all of the negative reviews, but so far I can't help but say this is a success. They respond when you answer, so just be sure to communicate if you have questions about your order, I found them friendly and helpful.

nolas

nolasAU

Excellent service

Buy from them all the time. Absolutely no issues. Not sure why all these bad reviews ? FAKE bad reviews. I wold recommend them for any online purchase. Competitive prices, rapid delivery.

No idea why these other reviews are so negative! (June 2017 customer)

MummaClaire

MummaClaireAustralia

Ridiculous Company- DO NOT USE!!

Purchased a variety of medications almost 3 weeks ago so emailed them questioning the whereabouts. "We were waiting for one of them to come back in stock" was the reply. Didn't receive any email asking if I'd like the others sent first or to cancel that one item so I could buy elsewhere. Am 8.5 months pregnant so was ordering for convenience however will never do so again as uncomfortable I am would have managed sometime to get the medications myself. Absolutely rubbish company.

matt m

matt m

Poor service- no responses - no care - Do not deal with them

Waited 4 weeks for medication to come from down the road. They do respond to calls and they do not care. I eventually got through to someone and they said they could not help. I suggested that with this level of customer service and the online reviews that their business did not have much of a future and she should look for another job - she agreed.

What happened to this once high performing company? Don't use them at any cost!

I had been using Pharmacy Direct for nearly 20 years. I sent them a new script several weeks ago but never heard back from them which was their normal practise over the years. I rang today and could not get through, they did not return left messages and then I noticed all of these atrocious reviews online. I guess this is another example of a company that performed well, restructured, sacked all their staff and then wondered why their company fell apart when no one would use them anymore. Thankfully this only cost me a script but I certainly won't be risking my money with a company you cannot contact. I look forward to reading about your company's bankruptcy in the news paper. A former customer!!!!

Don't use this company!

I ordered on line 7 working days ago. Order says we're packing your order. How long does it take to pack 2 bottles sunscreen & 1 nasal spray? I rang, no answer just an answering machine, left my number to be called back, no call received, so have emailed about my order and still haven't heard anything. I will never use this company again. I would be happy to get a refund.

David A.NSW, 2370

NO service, no reply, no phone calls, no delivery