Phil Hoffmann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (46) · No (53)
  • Ease of Booking
Lil

LilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy and friendly to deal with

I have been dealing with Bernadette at the PHT Modbury branch to help me with a cruise we had booked which was cancelled due to Covid. Bernadette's advice and help was second to none and she honestly went out of her way to help us to obtain the best outcome. Would recommend talking with Bernadette if looking at booking at trip once the world is again open to travel

Booking TypeCruise
Debbie H

Debbie HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kerri Hanisch - Modbury

We have been travelling overseas every year for over 20 years, but it wasn't until PHT opened at Modbury that we decided to try PHT, and our consultant was Kerri Hanisch. Oh what a difference, the personal service, attention to detail and extra time taken to tailor each of our holidays to our unique taste and interests was overwhelming. We would never go to any other Travel Agent, just wish we had switch years earlier, Covid 19 has effected three of our 2020 holidays but Kerri has always been quick to notify us of the changes and handled everything for us.

Craig C.

Craig C.Central, SA

Laura Martino - Barossa PHT Office

Throughout the process of planning a trip (Group Booking) to Indonesia Laura's organisation and professionalism was impeccable. Even though the final holiday did not go ahead due to COVID, Laura's services both pre and post COVID were so very much appreciated. She worked hard to ensure I was communicated to regularly and both her and PHT could not be faulted on their professionalism and excellent customer service. Highly recommend Laura and Phil Hoffmann Travel when organising travel arrangements.

Craig

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bernadatte Boyce is always there to help out.

We have been using the expert services of Bernadette at PHT at Modbury for many years. She is always so friendly helpful and very knowledgeable on the many places over the world we have travelled to. She always is there for us. Even in the present troubles she has been able to help sort out our concerns. We could say more however other reviews say it all about Bernadette and PHT.
Thanks for all you have done for us.
Robin and Peter.

Lea M.

Lea M.Central, SA

Very professional and helpful

Bernadette at Phil Hoffmann Travel was our saviour in cancelling our holiday due to Covid19. She was amazing and professional and successful in getting 98% of our money back. We appreciate all her hard work.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour

I would highly recommend Laura Martino to assist with arranging holidays and tours in the future.

Laura Martino has been a great sources of assistance as we have organised our cruising holiday. This holiday was sadly cancelled due to Covid closures. We have found Laura to be professional as well as friendly and helpful and have no hesitation to recommend her to our friends or to seek her assistance again in the future.

Booking TypeCruise and Flights

Sarina Carter - PHT Modbury

I would like to thank Sarina Carter PHT Modbury for her help with refunds/credits when we cancelled our holiday.
She was always very patient with our numerous enquires during these extraordinary times.

Kerri Hanisch - PHT MODBURY

Lloyd

LloydMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Phil Hoffman Travel - Bernadette Boyce

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

Find out how Phil Hoffmann Travel compares to other Booking Services

Bernadette Boyce has always given excellent service.

I have been booking trips to the United States with Bernadette Boyce for several years and have always found my trips have gone smoothly because of the effort Bernadette puts into details.
I always require certain seats and Bernadette has always managed to obtain these for me.
She is polite, friendly and very professional. I was booked to go to California in May this year but of course had to cancel because of the pandemic. I was delighted that Bernadette obtained a refund for me.
I hope to be able travel again as soon as it is safe and borders open up, I shall certainly be booking with Bernadette. Thank you for all your help in the past.
Loraine

Rolf F.

Rolf F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

PHT (Modbury) and especially Sarina have looked after our holiday bookings for approx.% years. In that time we have been extremely happy with the service. Sarina has been most helpful with all bookings cancellations and credits. She is a delight to do business with and we hope to do much more in the near future.
Linda and Rolf Frund

macgolfirons

macgolfironsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always goes the extra mile!!!

Have always had great service from the staff at Phil Hoffmann Travel Modbury (in particular Bernadette Boyce). We have never encountered any unexpected fees or charges, and the transition from a postponed booking to a new booking was made ease and with little or no stress.

Booking TypeTour

Bernadette Boyce PHT Modbury

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Insurance and Tour
Mary and Trevor

Mary and TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PHT Modbury - Bernadette Boyce

Our first exposure with PHT was to attend an information night on APT Canada and Alaska - our bucket list trip. We met Bernadette on the night and she became our consultant. She made us feel like we were her most important client and everything was handled brilliantly.
We then booked 2 more trips with Bernadette - a cruise to NZ - Bernadette's knowledge made the trip go flawlessly and recently a trip to USA (both East & West Coasts) which unfortunately had to be cancelled. Bernadette then swung into action to cancel and obtain refunds keeping us informed along the way.
We look forward to booking future trips with Bernadette & PHT.

Mary & Trevor

Booking TypeFlights, Insurance and Tour

Kerri Hanisch - PHT Modbury

I will be forever grateful for the day I walked into PHT and was met by Kerri’s welcoming smile. Since that day in 2015, Kerri has organised around 20 APT/PHT overseas trips for me - any detail, concern or problem, Kerri went out of her way to make sure I had a fantastic time. Now in 2020, faced with the daunting task of cancelling/rebooking tours, Kerri has maintained her cheerful and personal service. And now, thanks to Kerri’s incredible patience and work ethic, I am rebooked on three amazing APT Australian tours in 2021.

Booking TypeCruise, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable, efficient and friendly

We have used Phil Hoffmann (modbury) for several overseas trips in the past and couldn't have been happier with the service. Have used both Terri and Kerri and both very professional and nothing was too much trouble and always with a smile. Our recent rip had to be cancelled like so many other people and a refund of airfares and cruise fares was arranged with no problems. Well done Kerri and the PHT team, you will always have our business

Booking TypeCruise and Flights

PHT Barossa - Laura

This was our first time booking with PHT and Laura was fantastic! Firstly with organising our itinerary and then due to Covid cancelling and following up on refunds. She continually gave us updates and made the whole process stress free for us. Excellent service and look forward to future travel bookings with Laura.

The Macs

The MacsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kerri Hanisch - PHT Modbury

We have been with PHT Modbury for less than as year after transferring from another branch.
During the Covid-19 upheavals, Kerri took over our bookings and kept us fully informed of the status of our various trips. Once our trip had been officially cancelled, she leapt into action and confirmed that credits had been allocated to our account, and applied for the refund of our airfares.
Kerri has made the whole experience painless, and we look forward to making some new bookings when the travel situation permits.

Ray & Gail

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights

PHT Rachel Skipsey

Have dealt with the lovely Rachel for two overseas trips and one aborted (Covid 19) overseas trip.
I encountered no problems and her service and follow-up were excellent.
Thanks Rachel.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

PHT Modbury

We have been clients of PHT for 12 years at the Norwood office where we had excellent service from Claire K.
When she retired we made the move to the Modbury office where Mark Nicholson has taken over for the last three years.
Up until the virus hit all our travel plans had gone without a hitch,he then stepped up another notch and organized refunds on airfares and accommodation, all the time keeping us informed throughout in his normal positive and cheery manner.
The cruise that was cancelled for this year we have booked for next year (fingers crossed).
Thanks again Mark for all the work you and your team have done for us in these difficult times.
Tom & Wendy Murrell

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights

Lena

Lenaasked

On the 16th March 2020 i was booked to go to New Zealand. On the 14th March New Zealand Prime Minister put travel restrictions, due to Covid -19, therefore, I could not travel. Phil Hoffman will only return 50% refund or a voucher. Now I need to book in March 2021 whether things are back to normal or not otherwise I loose my money. As they have the bargaining power I have no option but to agree otherwise I loose my money they will be holding. Is that fair? If things are not back to normal, and can not I travel, I will be loosing more money.
I am willing to pay any reasonable expenses incurred but not 50% fees what they are asking. The car hire company and my hotel accommodations have waived all cancellation fees then why are they/supplier charging 50% fees?
Am I entitled to a refund due to government restrictions? Please bear in mind I DID NOT CANCEL.

Thanking you

Lena

Hi Lena,

I'm sorrry to read that your holiday arrangements have been impacted by COVID-19. Would you please contact me directly via email customerservice@pht.com.au so I can look into your specific booking arrangements?

For general advice Phil Hoffmann Travel and third party operators (travel suppliers) are working within the guidelines of the Australian Consumer and Competition Commission (ACCC) and the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) to offer you a refund or other remedy, such as a credit note or voucher.

Please refer to the following links for the latest advice:

For ongoing up to date information please refer to:

Please know we will continue to offer our very best service and advice at this time, with our goal to provide you with the best outcome. We will work through all options with you and are always working on your behalf.

Kind Regards,

Alison Hunt
Head of People and Culture

Garry d.

Garry d.asked

How long does it take to process a refund on a Princess Cruise Cancelled Booking

Christine Brown
Christine Brown

As I’m not employed by pht I can’t help you on that one

Dear Garry,

Apologies for not having acknowledged your question earlier.

In ordinary times refunds can take 6 to 8 weeks to be processed by suppliers. Unfortunately we are experiencing extraordinary times, consequently we anticipate that refunds may now take 12 or more weeks to be processed.

We understand that this may cause some frustration to our clients but ask that everyone is patient and understanding during a time unlike any we have seen before.

All the best to you and those near and dear to you during these unsettling times.

Kind Regards,