VerifiedMPN:GC9681/80

HelsyG123South East Queensland, QLD26 posts
yvonne01
yvonne01Perth, WA10 posts

Poor customer service

Worked well when working. Stopped working within a year. Dealing with Phillips and service repairer has been terrible. I have had similar delonghi irons before that lasted for years and years. Save your money as despite the price tag you do not get better quality or service. Show details
Jason
JasonSydney, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified GC9681/80

Works fine

Works fine but just fine, for this price im expecting more.
pro: 2 in 1 can be used as iron or steamer.
con: not as powerful as a iron or a steamer, took longer to get the job done. Show details
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW28 posts

Comparison with Laura Star

Hi, I have just ordered and will pick up today the GC9681/80 so should be able to offer an "unpaid real review" for those who worry about "paid reviews. Currently use a Laurastar system I've had for nearly 12 years and just need to replace the filler cap, happy to compare bothe systems will be using the Laura Star board which is designed for this type of application. Have used 4 stars but will balance out with final appraisal soon. Cheers, Oatley Park Show details
REG00
REG00South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  GC9681/80

Functional, quality, space saving and efficient

This iron has cut down not only time, but also the amount of space appliances now take up in our cupboard. being able to swap a bulky stranger for the iron has been fantastic, and I love that I no longer have to sort the ironing due to fabrics. Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love Ironing now !

This product is amazing and has reduced the amount of time spent ironing considerably. The intelligence of this iron is its most redeeming feature, the auto steam function cuts off when your iron is stationary, and back on again when you start ironing. You can go from ironing your jeans to a silk shirt and not have to adjust the temperature. Can iron straight over rubbery prints on t-shirts. Lightweight and easily refillable. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
MDC_SUX
MDC_SUX18 posts
EVA
EVAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
Bernie
BernieBOBS CREEK4 posts
  GC9681/80

Choosing it will make your life more beautiful!

I honestly was so excited to be selected to try out this iron. I saw the RRP and thought gosh who would spend that on an iron. But can I say this to me is no iron. We have shirts we were going to toss as they never ironed and this breezes through them with no issues. It’s super light weight meaning you can iron for hours and still comfortable. The fact I am not checking settings and nervous if I’m going to destroy a expensive garment is amazing and I honestly can not recommend this iron enough it is worth every single cent it’s worth! I am truly converted and can not sing it’s praises enough

Kat
KatGold Coast4 posts

Perfect and easy to use

I wanted an iron that was simple to use but was also delicate on my cloths as my old iron would sometimes yellow stain them. The handle is a little tricky to hold at times but other than that for someone that hates ironing this iron is fun and easy to use and results are always perfect!

Sally
SallyBrisbane9 posts

I love this!

I cannot begin to tell you how much this has changed my life! Things that took 10 mins to iron now only take 1... I love love love it! I have literally been walking around the house looking for new things to iron.. that's how much I love it! Highly recommended

Show details ·  2

dylan
dylan5 posts

Fantastic

This iron really is a pleasure to use, the ironing plate is sleek and lightweight and practically glides over fabrics when ironing. It is a pretty good investment if you have a bunch of clothing that cost more than $100-$200 each. Small but thoughtful designs here and there. Made the whole experience better.

Main cons are price and size.

Sapphiree