2Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

VerifiedMPNs:33362 and HX9352/04
2Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)
4.1

3.8

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Stopped working after 8 months

While I did love this toothbrush, it is way expensive for a product that just doesn't last. I would never purchase again based on the fact that they don't last and the battery life just progressively gets worse. Don't recommend. Show details
Philips Personal Health
Philips Personal Health   DM
Vando
VandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

All 3 toothbrushes broken just after 2 years

When I first tried it, I loved it and bought all my family members 1 each. Just after 2 years, all 3 had stop working. Very expensive toothbrush to be replaced after 2 years. It is a common issue with these toothbrushes as reviews have shown. Read the negative reviews before buying.  Show details
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW3 posts

Stopped working after less than 2 years

Compared with my.previous Braun OralB I thought the Philips Sonicare was about 80% as effective in terms of cleaning. Good battery life though, until it died after 20 months, started turning itself on and off in the middle of the night then died completely Show details
Brisneylander
BrisneylanderSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  HX9352/04

Good but breaks down too quick

I bought one of these about 3 years ago. I'm on my 4th replacement. Honestly they just don't last. Philips does replace it no questions asked each time, but I would expect a produvct iyf this price to last for several years. Show details
Mindful consumer
Mindful consumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lasted 13 months

Lasted 13 months and started making a strange noise. Two days later stopped working. Not good enough for the price. Would recommend the Braun Oral B my partner has. Still going strong 5 years later. Show details
emmadilemma
emmadilemma
Tim C
Tim C2 posts

Mine broke several times

18 months in I have had three new toothbrushes and multiple charging stations replaced. This toothbrush is poorly made and I would not recommend it. When it works, it's good but when it doesn't it's not worth the expensive price tag. Show details
Timbo
TimboSouth East Queensland, QLD24 posts
  Verified HX9352/04

So many problems, so much expense!

This is an expensive toothbrush to own and run. My toothbrush stopped working and I have 9 brushheads. My only option? Buy a new one or throw the heads out. Show details
damian
damian3 posts
  HX9352/04

Excellent clean just not as durable as your old oral B

These clean your teeth much better than previous electric toothbrushes. They're not cheap but worth it. I had an issue with mine, and it was replaced under warranty with no fuss. Just don't expect it to be as sturdy as an oral B Show details ·  1
Bek L.
Bek L.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive HX9352/04

How did I not know about this sooner!

I'm super busy and my teeth get a little avoided at times. Now I know my teeth ARE getting the best clean in minutes. So I can continue my busy day and not worry. Best toothbrush I've encountered! Show details ·  1
MAli17
MAli17Perth, WA4 posts

Good Toothbrush

I travel a lot and this toothbrush has been a savior for me, the charge lasts really long for me. It is very easy to travel with as well. As for the oral health, my dentist recommended it to me so that covers that for me. It Show details ·  1
H W
H WAU27 posts
  HX9352/04

pretty good but I wish it could last longer (mine broken in less than 3 years)

easy to carry for travel, cleans well, recently the power button on mine doesn't work anymore, so it's not turning on anymore, tried to clean it, but it didn't help. Consider it's nearly caused $300, I was expecting it could last longer, not just 2 years.
Looked at others experience with Philips customer support, I probably wont waste time on that, its time to try Oral B for me
Phantomfisho
PhantomfishoSydney, NSW20 posts
Mrs Brown
Mrs BrownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best on the market!!

Although this is an expensive toothbrush I am extremely pleased with my investment. Unlike other toothbrushes I researched, this one has a multitude of features. The ones I like best are the speed control, the different settings (tongue clean etc) and the charging glass.

For a quiet, highly effective and top of the range toothbrush this one ticks all boxes. It makes my teeth feel smooth and clean and has removed coffee stains.

Highly recommended! Show details ·  1

Elin B.
Elin B.2 posts

Great product quality

Before I bought this I used just a basic manual toothbrush but was recommended by my dentist to get and electronic one. After choosing this one I will never go back. My mouth feels so much cleaner and the charges last for ages Show details ·  1

Brisneylander
Brisneylander · Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

Hi, my Sonicare no longer turns on. The charging light constantly slowly flashes when it is on the charger, and all the lights come on when I take it off the charger, and nothing happens when i push the switch to turn it on.

Parilla
Parilla

This happened to me also in the past few weeks. Philips were kind enough to replace via phone.

LizJ
LizJ · Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

We're having a very noisy problem with our black DiamondClean. We've replaced the heads as per Philips advice online, so we know it is not that...

Unfortunately now when brushing our teeth, it's so loud it sounds as if there's a hedge trimmer being used in the ensuite!! The other morning I used it without turning on so as not to wake my sleeping husband. This is not ideal!! Any ideas?

Piet
Piet
LizJ

Thanks Piet. My husband contacted Philips and they've resolved the issue for us by sending us a replacement handset unit. It's so nice to be back to brushing our teeth in peace & quiet!!! Philips really looked after us!

Tor
Tor · Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

Does all that intense agitating remove enamel from the service of the teeth?

A.K.
A.K.

I don't think so, the vibration isn't that strong and the toothbrush is light and soft.

HerrVonGinger
HerrVonGinger

Not that I am aware and I certainly have had no problems with this and I have been using electric toothbrushes for many years.

Compare all Philips Sonicare DiamondClean listings
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
Price (RRP) $369$369$369$599
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Timer, Tongue Cleaning and Travel CaseBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Timer, Tongue Cleaning and Travel CaseBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Timer, Tongue Cleaning and Travel CaseBattery Indicator, Charging Case, Timer, Tongue Cleaning and Travel Case
Battery Life21 days21 days21 days21 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes5555
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included2222
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternal
Voltage 220 V220 V240 V220 V
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackPinkRose GoldBlack and Pink