Photobooks Express

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Photobooks Express

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Barb
BarbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great books Thank you

I used very old photographs from my Grandfather (1920s - 1940s) and they turned out wonderfully. Very happy with the product, shipping, ordering and the whole process. Ease of use of the software was OK.

Katharina
KatharinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful product, great service!

I loved the photobook I received. The service and turnaround was exactly as stated and I couldn’t be happier! The system to create it was also really easy to use.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

You are more than welcome! Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to leave us a review.

Always happy

I have made numerous books with Photobooks Express and have been more than satisfied. It's an added bonus to be able to speak to someone so readily if I have a question. Wonderful product, service and price. Thank you.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Jane! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Phill
PhillSydney, NSW

Great Book Terrible Process

The software is great and produces a great book. It is a pity that during production that the actual order was not followed and the books that we received were not what we asked for. It took a phone call, a reprint and another wait to solve the problem, a costly and unnecessary process that was avoidable

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Deb
Deb

Great service. Lovely product

I have been using the downloaded version of software for a number of years which I find easy to use. My projects are mostly photo books. I’m so pleased with the finished product, the paper quality and colours are great. They are great value for money when using the vouchers and I now have a high quality record of family events and holidays. I would definitely recommend Photobooks Express.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Photobookshop. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

John
JohnIllawarra, NSW

Be careful when framing your canvas

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. Can you please provide me your mobile number so we can contact you.

impressed with my panoramic photo

I'm very happy with the quality of printing of my panoramic photo. I've never had one that size printed before, but will definitely have another printed. I have made a few photobooks with Photobooks Express and very impressed with the result.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Theresa! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Daza
DazaMid North Coast, NSW

Best thing that has ever happened !!

If I get muddled, a quick phone call always helps. Best to ring Victoria as here in Qld they never answer the phone or ever phone back. Software very simple to use and often my time expires on a project so I can pay a minimum amount and extend the time. Have ordered heaps of canvas prints and photobooks over the years and always happy with result.

Desperado
DesperadoSydney, NSW

Great Quality at Budget Prices

I have made ten books with Photobooks Express, most of them records of my family history. I need to have a quality product that is affordable for family members. I usually choose the A4 layflat landscape hardcover book. The paper quality is fantastic. Family members love the books. The help centre is wonderful which I needed once or twice on my first book. I am a slow learner and at 66 years not overly familiar with technology. However I now feel like an old hand. Something else that should be celebrated is that it is an Australian company printing in Melbourne. I like to support the country I live in.

Len
LenFar North Queensland, QLD

A new experience

I have enjoyed working on my canvas. I found the program easy to use and I am delighted with the finished product, which arrived in a perfect condition. Thank you.

Christine
ChristineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Another Great Product

I have used Photobooks for several years and have always been very happy with the quality of the books, canvases and calendars that I have had printed by them. All products have been well packaged and delivered promptly.

Janelle
JanelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product.

I LOVE Photobooks Express. I have now made over 20 books and canvasses, and each one is a wonderful keepsake of holidays, special events and family gatherings.
I look forward to creating many more quality projects with the help of Photobooks Express.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Janelle! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Kerri
KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

I use this company every year and always have success

I have been using Photobooksexpress now for over ten years. I do a yearly 100-120 page 26x33cm book and have always received a good quality product. In the event I have ever had an issueI email them direct and they assist in the situation immediately. No complaints at all. Great company to work with.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Kerri! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

HappyGirl
HappyGirlSydney, NSW

Been a happy customer for over 10 years.

I have used photobooksexpress for over 10 years and never had any cause for complaint. The service is brilliant and the staff are always friendly and helpful. I have created a total of over 30 books and love the product.

Sophie G.Photobooks ExpressSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great compliment. We appreciate you recommending our services in your comments.

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed this time

In the past I’ve always been happy with Photobooks Express but this time two of the books (from 4 ordered) had pages which were printed crooked thus cutting off some of the commentary. It was very disappointing. I hope this is not a sign of things to come but just an aberration.

Kathy

Sophie, I'm not too worried. Usually your books are great. We'll continue to use you. I'm sure this was a one off. Mistakes happen! Cheers Kathy