4.3

137 reviews · Statistics

82% · 11317 · 12%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (75)
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris W.
Chris W.

A Happy Customer

This was my 22nd HD Lay Flat album with Photobooks Express. Again the quality was excellent. I prepare an album annually and also for special occasions or holidays. The site does take a bit of an effort to get used to. I use the same template each time. I usually increase the brightness of my photos using Photoshop as printed pictures look darker than on a computer monitor. Show details ·  1
wendy e.
wendy e.3 posts

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Wendy, Sorry to hear about the issue with your order. Please email us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further.

Chris
Chris

Excellent quality photobook

Very happy with the paper and print quality, great service. Show reply
Marnie H.
Marnie H.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fabulous magnets

For years I've ordered the 68x68mm magnets as a Christmas gift for my husband. The fridge is now covered in hundreds of memories and we love them all. The great quality has remained the same. Will keep ordering! Show details ·  1
Gregg Holloway
Gregg HollowayQLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

It’s good but don’t expect any support

The software and ordering is seamless and great. The product is great when you receive it.

Really a good product.

Problem is when something goes wrong or you don’t receive your order then good luck getting any support.

Emails fall on deaf ears. Request for callbacks are treated similarly.

I’m still waiting for an order.

It may arrive anytime or it may not. Finding out is impossible. I’ve given up.

Having said that if you are happy to spend extra for tracking and insurance you would probably get a better experience.

Given the costs I don’t think this should be necessary and at the very least there should be a call centre in Australia to assist with tracking delivery and other problems Show details

Job Satisfaction
Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Gregg, Thank you for your email and sorry to hear about the delay with your order. Please email us at business@photobokshop.com.au if you require any further assistance.

Anne
AnneNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

A quality product with excellent customer service

Photobooks Express offer the option of a wizard or the opportunity to create a photobook or calendar with endless flexibility. It is easy to upload and edit your photos and to add descriptions, borders, backgrounds, word art, etc. The quality of the printing and binding is excellent.
The company is easy to contact for advice or assistance, should it be required. Show details ·  1
Kerri
KerriQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another fantastic photobook

I have been using Photobooks Express for over 12 years. I do a yearly family book to keep our memories alive and documented. I rate this company with five stars. Show details ·  1
Greg
Greg

I am impressed with the program and the results

The program has greatly improved since I last used it and it now works really well. Delivered on time and I will start another book after our next trip. Show details ·  1
Helen K.
Helen K.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great gift!

I'm delighted with the quality of my 40 page photobook, and the smooth turnaround. It was a gift, a record of an engagement party, so top quality was very important. The software is so easy to use. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Janelle
JanelleQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Great service!

Photobooks Express always offers a top quality product at a reasonable price and great service. I would highly recommend them to anyone who would like to capture those special moments in their life or produce that special gift. I had a problem - easily fixed. Photobooks Express reprinted my book. Too easy... Show details ·  1
Ces
CesQLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Wonderful lay flat photobooks

Have used this service for several books now, can,t express enough the quality of these.
They are easy to produce and arrive in a timely manner. Are great speaking point and draw attention everytime we bring them out. Have had wonderful results also with the canvas landscale wall photos. Would recommend these to anyone who want to show off their photos. Show details ·  1
Rob Hoy
Rob HoyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Michelle
MichelleNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Michelle, Sorry to hear about the issue you faced when trying to order. Please contact us at business@photobookshop.com.au if you require any further assistance.

Kathy
KathyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

4 perfect Photobooks for Family & Friends

Back to its usual fantastic standard. Really happy with colours and reproduction. Paper was thicker than usual this time. Must say I prefer it slightly lighter but otherwise wonderful. Turn around was very quick too. Well done! Show details ·  1
nada
nada

AMAZING PHOTOBOOKS

I have ordered so many photobooks and love them all. highly recommend. great quality and options and layouts. easy to use and order Show details ·  1