• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Maggie
MaggieSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic product for all your memories.

I absolutely love Photobook Express, I have done many photobooks for myself and gifts for family. The product is of a very high standard, they are easy to make and delivered very quickly. Their canvases and acrylic frames are also very beautiful. I have recommended this company to many of my friends.

Hi Maggie,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and ongoing support. We appreciate it!

Prashikha
PrashikhaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I have used them a couple of times. First was to print a photobook for my parents with the memories of their stay in australia. The online process was super user friendly and easy. The order was delivered in a timely manner. It was my first ever photo book and I loved it. My parents raved about it being the best present.
There were some issues with my 2nd order which was photo prints. Ben from customer service was super helpful and quick to get it sorted. A few emails back and forth and the issue was resolved. They sent me a reprint just the way I wanted at no cost. Great way of printing your special moments and memories. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Prashikha,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your recent orders and we were able to assist you with your issues. We appreciate your ongoing support!

my new printing option

I chose this product from photobooks express after my normal printing option wasn't available. This was very easy to use with varied suitable options. I had to factor in cost to my project and adjust to suit. Very happy.

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your support!

Debbie Melbourne
Debbie MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product. Brilliant gift.

So excited to receive this Photobook. It turned out as I expected. This is around my 10th book with Photobooks Express. What was more exciting was giving it as a gift to a friend. She loved it. Quality is always top class, delivery quick, program easy to use. Will continue using them whilst the quality is there. One VERY HAPPY customer.

Hi Debbie,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. So pleased to hear that your friend loved her gift. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Chris
ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy with my latest two Lay Flat Pro Photobooks - Highly recommended

I have had over 30 Photobooks done by Photobook Express and I have always been very happy with the quality of their production. I certainly think the Lay Flat Photobooks are an excellent way to maintain/view my photos. I think they offer excellent value for money. The first book of my holidays was completed promptly and the delivery was timely. The second arrived today and I was delighted with it. The only constructive criticism I can make is with their software. It takes a bit of getting used to again after several months between books - but I get there. I will certainly continue to use this company for my holiday photobooks and my annual yearbooks.

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you love our products. We look forward to creating more memories for you in the near future.

Sarks9009
Sarks9009Sydney, NSW

I am so impressed!

After our return from a holiday I always get a couple of photobooks done by Photobooks Express. I've had about a dozen done so far and I've always been happy with the quality. The downloaded design software is always a peach to use as well. This time I decided to have one of my holiday pictures made into a 40 x 60 canvas print done for the first time. Wow, just wow! Why have I waited so long to do this? It not only looks fantastic but packed really well for shipping. I'll be getting more done guaranteed. Thanks guys, job really well done!

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

What an amazing photo to capture on a canvas! Glad you loved it as much as we did creating it for you! Thanks for the support :)

Ian T.
Ian T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Large Rectangle Cutting Board - WOW!

So happy with the Large Rectangle Cutting Board I ordered via Photobooks Express. The quality of it is fantastic and I am so happy with it! Quick production and delivery time. Can't believe how good it is and amazing for the price. It is a gift ... just wish I had ordered one for myself too.
Thank you Photobooks Express.

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Hi Ian, thank you for the great review! Glad to hear you loved the quality of the finished product and we are more than happy to help you create another for yourself! :)

John D
John DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable (with coupons only) with fair quality.

I've ordered more than 10 photobooks, including 1 lay flat (non-pro). The print quality is good (acceptable) for the price which is very good. As long as you are aware that <$50 for a 100 page large photo book is not going to buy you "pro quality" prints you'll be satisfied. There is occasional banding, colour shifts, and graduations in skin tones that are patchy. I'm a repeat buyer over 5 years+, but the quality is definitely not excellent (for the photobooks).

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Hi there John, thank you for your review. For any future projects and queries feel free to email riaana@photobookshop.com.au and they will be able to assist :)

photobook

we ordered 2 books from you and have received them and they are perfect. I would just like to let you know after i tried tracking the order i received a email saying i owed money. the number you gave did not match so i knew it was a scam. They are asking for money to complete the delivery.
email is shipment tracking<newsletter@nl.privilegejour.fr

jane67AU

stop sending deals when your machine is broken

I sent my photobook in for processing in early March and still haven't received it. I had no word from them as to why it was taking so long, so I contacted them and was at first told it was because of the virus restrictions and it might take a bit longer. I waited and waited and waited and finally contacted them again late last week and now I've been told their machine is broken and they can't get the part. So why then do they keep sending out ads for vouchers and discounts if they can't process the books? Beware of this company at the moment...

jane67

That's not good enough. I've waited over 2 months. I wanted it as a birthday present for my husband. You could have had it done on another one of your machines. I only received a email after I complained. Your promise is 14 business days.

Hi Jane,
Unfortunately we do not have another machine that is able to create these books.
We are doing everything we can to have this rectified as soon as possible.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

SEd
SEdAU

Excellent!

I love using Photobooks Express! I have ordered a lot of photobooks in different sizes, finishes etc and they have all been of top quality with speedy delivery. Worth waiting for the many specials as this reduces the cost of them considerably. Always recommend them to friends if they are thinking of putting a photobook together.

Hi Sed,
We are glad to hear that you have tried so many of our Photobook options.
Thank you for your support! We appreciate it

Larraine
LarraineSydney, NSW

Happy outcome

I have made 7 books and have been delighted with them, however on the last book the quality was not up to their usual excellent standard. I took it up with their customer service and all my issues were addressed. My book was reprinted and I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you, happy customer.

Galgano
Galgano

Poor Customer Service

I don't have any issues with their product however their customer service is non existent. I've had 11 books printed by them and all are excellent. I've emailed on numerous occasions and they never respond. They have been using a courier to deliver to the inner west of Sydney and they never attempt to deliver but drop off at a Newsagent and don't send any notification. I've had a shipment left there for 6 weeks with no contact from courier or newsagent. I've recently emailed to have an out of date code reactivated and no response. There are other photobook companies in Australia and it may be time to try them.

Rosie
Rosieloxton

I am addicted!

I have now made 12 books, usually 100 pages and am delighted with them all. Have ordered an extra 6 of various ones for travel friends. Thank you so much. Just one thing I have noticed is that I have to keep the front page pictures a little smaller as they want to ride up a little. Not a problem but something for me to remember.

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Thank you for your lovely review Rosie! :)

So happy

First time I have used Photobooks Express. Created a 120 page book and so happy. The book was shipped within the 7 working days and delivery took 3 days. Quality of the book is fantastic & very happy with the clarity of the printing and quality of the paper. Will be creating more books - at a great price! M

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Thank you for your lovely review! :)