4.3

Job Satisfaction

Pam
Pam2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Photobooks express produced a quality product for our photos

The Photo books were excellent as usual with prompt processing & delivery Show details ·  1
Jenny L.
Jenny L.

My first experience with Photobooks Express was excellent

My first album from Photobooks Express arrived today. I am so pleased with the finished project. Quality of paper, clarity and colour of photos are excellent. I admit I had some problems with the software but customer service was great at talking me through the system. The price was fantastic (two for price of one voucher, extra copy mailed separately) and I'm looking forward to receiving the canvases I have just ordered, also on sale with free delivery. Thank you Photobooks Express and the staff I dealt with. Show details ·  1
Margaret  Klower
Margaret KlowerMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Superb quality combined with good value

I have created six photobooks with Photobòoks Express now and continue to be delighted each time a new one arrives. The quality is superb and the books represent excellent value for money. The software is easy to use compared to other online photobook suppliers I have compared.
The books are greatly admired by visitors to my home and recipients of the books I give as gifts. Show details ·  1
hoggies
hoggiesVictoria

Another beautiful holiday memory in a book

Another magical trip wrapped up in a photo book for us and our family and friends to enjoy and relive to experience. I have been using these products from photobooksexpress to make a memory story of my holidays and family experiences for many years. Never disappointed! The quality is excellent, choices of products are amazing and time from finishing the book to receiving in the mail is so quick. 100% recommend. Show details ·  1
Helen Hayes
Helen Hayes3 posts

Great Personalised Calendars

I have been ordering calendars through Photobooks Express for a few years now for family members and I am always very happy with them and my family love to receive them. Show details ·  1
Maureen
MaureenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY/BOOK

Do an annual MY FAMILY 20!! and this is my ninth (9th) book. Five (5) copies at the time. One for myself and one for each of my children n their family. By now the family expect the booklet and love it ... first couple of years it was a surprise, from then on they look forward to it. And often I get .. 'don't send that photo to grandma ... it'll go in THE BOOK' My deadline is by Easter and again this year 2024 for 'My Family 2023' was triumphant. Visitor over Easter commented on the quality of the paper and photos. Show details ·  1
Denise G.
Denise G.Hunter Region, NSW

Photobooks of family memories

This is my fifth book I have created with Photobook Express. The finished product is always exceptional. Online staff always willing to assist & delivery of product punctual.
Have already ordered more vouchers of this amazing product. Show details ·  1
Chris W.
Chris W.

A Happy Customer

This was my 22nd HD Lay Flat album with Photobooks Express. Again the quality was excellent. I prepare an album annually and also for special occasions or holidays. The site does take a bit of an effort to get used to. I use the same template each time. I usually increase the brightness of my photos using Photoshop as printed pictures look darker than on a computer monitor. Show details ·  1
wendy e.
wendy e.3 posts

Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Wendy, Sorry to hear about the issue with your order. Please email us at business@photobookshop.com.au so we can assist you further.

Chris
Chris

Excellent quality photobook

Very happy with the paper and print quality, great service. Show reply
Marnie H.
Marnie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fabulous magnets

For years I've ordered the 68x68mm magnets as a Christmas gift for my husband. The fridge is now covered in hundreds of memories and we love them all. The great quality has remained the same. Will keep ordering! Show details ·  1
Gregg Holloway
Gregg HollowayCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

It’s good but don’t expect any support

The software and ordering is seamless and great. The product is great when you receive it.

Really a good product.

Problem is when something goes wrong or you don’t receive your order then good luck getting any support.

Emails fall on deaf ears. Request for callbacks are treated similarly.

I’m still waiting for an order.

It may arrive anytime or it may not. Finding out is impossible. I’ve given up.

Having said that if you are happy to spend extra for tracking and insurance you would probably get a better experience.

Given the costs I don’t think this should be necessary and at the very least there should be a call centre in Australia to assist with tracking delivery and other problems Show details

Job Satisfaction
Photobooks Express   DM

Hi Gregg, Thank you for your email and sorry to hear about the delay with your order. Please email us at business@photobokshop.com.au if you require any further assistance.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW2 posts

A quality product with excellent customer service

Photobooks Express offer the option of a wizard or the opportunity to create a photobook or calendar with endless flexibility. It is easy to upload and edit your photos and to add descriptions, borders, backgrounds, word art, etc. The quality of the printing and binding is excellent.
The company is easy to contact for advice or assistance, should it be required. Show details ·  1
Kerri
KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another fantastic photobook

I have been using Photobooks Express for over 12 years. I do a yearly family book to keep our memories alive and documented. I rate this company with five stars. Show details ·  1
Greg
Greg

I am impressed with the program and the results

The program has greatly improved since I last used it and it now works really well. Delivered on time and I will start another book after our next trip. Show details ·  1