SEd

SEdAU

Excellent!

I love using Photobooks Express! I have ordered a lot of photobooks in different sizes, finishes etc and they have all been of top quality with speedy delivery. Worth waiting for the many specials as this reduces the cost of them considerably. Always recommend them to friends if they are thinking of putting a photobook together.

Hi Sed,
We are glad to hear that you have tried so many of our Photobook options.
Thank you for your support! We appreciate it

LarraineSydney, NSW

Happy outcome

I have made 7 books and have been delighted with them, however on the last book the quality was not up to their usual excellent standard. I took it up with their customer service and all my issues were addressed. My book was reprinted and I am very happy with the outcome. Thank you, happy customer.

Galgano

Galgano

Poor Customer Service

I don't have any issues with their product however their customer service is non existent. I've had 11 books printed by them and all are excellent. I've emailed on numerous occasions and they never respond. They have been using a courier to deliver to the inner west of Sydney and they never attempt to deliver but drop off at a Newsagent and don't send any notification. I've had a shipment left there for 6 weeks with no contact from courier or newsagent. I've recently emailed to have an out of date code reactivated and no response. There are other photobook companies in Australia and it may be time to try them.

Rosie

Rosieloxton

I am addicted!

I have now made 12 books, usually 100 pages and am delighted with them all. Have ordered an extra 6 of various ones for travel friends. Thank you so much. Just one thing I have noticed is that I have to keep the front page pictures a little smaller as they want to ride up a little. Not a problem but something for me to remember.

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Thank you for your lovely review Rosie! :)

So happy

First time I have used Photobooks Express. Created a 120 page book and so happy. The book was shipped within the 7 working days and delivery took 3 days. Quality of the book is fantastic & very happy with the clarity of the printing and quality of the paper. Will be creating more books - at a great price! M

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Thank you for your lovely review! :)

JaeBea

JaeBeaAdelaide

Perfect in quality and service!

This is the 2nd photo book I have created with the help of Photobook Express. I received it today and couldn’t be any happier. I was just as impressed with my first book. Both books were 100 pagers and they mean the world to me - so many wonderful memories all captured in one unique book. Thank you so much for the ease, quality and quick (and secure) delivery!!!!!!!!
I’m now onto my 3rd book....

Sophie G.Photobooks Express

Thank you for your wonderful review JaeBea! :)

Taken my money and 2 months later have still not received the books. No one answers my calls and the

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerBrisbane

Very unhappy, photo book is almost black

Photos in my new 130 page photo book are so dark I can't see most of the details, this is the case for every page in the book. No phone support. Online support is always offline. Submitted a ticket for help but despite now being allocated to two people, have received no response or update.

Photobooks.

I would highly recommend your company as producing a very high quality product and delivering it within 2 days to acommodate my deadline.. The service is excellant and the assistance through the help line is spot on. Thank you photobooks express.

Great Product, Worst Shipping I've Ever Come Acros

I emailed Photobookexpress on Monday to complain my book was printed too dark. They asked me for samples of the photos, explained why they had printed so dark and gave me hints of how to avoid this in future. They then offered to run the book through their software and reprint it. Here it is Friday and I have just received my reprint book and it's perfect. Couldn't ask for better service.

Don't trust the international phone staff!

Ordered for my father-in-laws 70th birthday - called to make sure I would get it in time. Got told no problems no need to upgrade your order. Surprise surprise there is no photo book! Thanks for ruining my gift for my father-in-law. Never ever again!

N Bell

N BellBellingen

Very bad service

My previous experience with photo express was good. However, 3 weeks ago I purchased 2 vouchers to reproduce 2 photobooks of the photo book i had done previously. Following their email instructions, I was not unable to upload the photobook for production. I have phoned and left messages, emailed 3 times, phoned again and their phone cuts out. And I have not received one response to help me with my problem. I am stuck with 2 vouchers and no one is getting back to me. I am now very concerned that i have lost the money i have paid photobookexpress.

fabulous photo book and service

I've used photo books express for several books and calendars and the quality is excellent. I would recommend the service to everyone! In the past 100 books, calendars etc ordered there was only an issue with one book and it was reprinted and delivered with no hassles. Keep up the good work!

JBonesAdelaide

I Love these books

I have done 9 books now and have another 3 in the pipeline. The programme is easy to use and the end product is really good. The quality of the paper and colours are great, the paper is a heavier weight than others and the gloss pages are lovely.

Bruce H

Bruce HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not enough stars!! Fantastic Service & Product

Robyn

RobynMelbourne

I finally made my recipe book.

I have been threatening for years and finally purchased a recipe book voucher. Lovingly spent hours collating and sourcing matching photos for my family favourite recipes. I am so thrilled with the result. The first friend I showed it to, requested the name of the company so she can make books for her daughters in law. I'm now adding more 'family and friend's recipes to add an extra 20 pages to my duplicated book which I plan on buying multiple copies of and giving as presents to the family / friends. Couldn't be happier.

MsCSG

MsCSGSydney

Thanks for the good service!

Requested an extension to two previously purchased vouchers. Immediate, positive service. Thanks for the consideration and prompt reply to my request!

Breeze

BreezeSydney

No problems so far - but I hate their logo on the back of the photo books

Draganotz

DraganotzNSW, 2147

Really nice photobooks...best & easiest software out there