Photobooks R Us

Photobooks R Us

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lorraine

LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product! Fantastic service!

Best Value For Money Ever

I have been using this software for many years. I have never had a problem with service - calls and emails are answered quickly. The only time there was an issue was when the carrier mishandled the book and crimped the spine. They replaced it immediately, no questions asked. Photobooks R Us provide excellent quality, and I am surprised at the negative reviews I have read (which has prompted my review). Maybe some people are impossible to please. I have a couple of friends now using this provider and they are also impressed, especially with the prices of their specials. I have used other book designers that are much more expensive for no better quality. The software is very simple to use.

Wonderful result

As a first time user I was putting a book together as a gift for my son and was anxious to have it before Christmas. I was thrilled to receive it within the week and was so pleased with the results and service. Couldn't be happier and will most certainly use photobooksrus again. Thank you.

If you do it right, great results. However, non-existent customer service otherwise

Great product, great price! Communication could improve

Easy to use software resulting in a beautiful end product! Got my book the afternoon before my Mum was due to leave for overseas so I was able to send it with her for my Grandma! Awesome price & great service WHEN an email was replied to... No calls were ever returned so only fault would be communication

Great result on birthday book

Super happy with the results of my son’s 18th birthday book. This is my second photo book with photobooksrus and on both occasions the staff replied promptly to my emails and kept me informed of the status of my order. When I advised of the date of my son’s birthday they advised it would come to me early and it did. The software is easy to use just picking the type of book at the start was a little confusing but once again the staff helped me and fixed my order before it went to the cart.

We Love It

This was our 7th project with PBRUS and they didn't disappoint. Fabulous result. We are also more experienced at taking advantage of all the graphic design elements available and that certainly contributes to the end result. We'll keep using them and keep experimenting. Well done team!

Great result on first attempt

I am in my 70s and have never done a photobook. On top of that, I never bother to read instructions. Despite this, on my first attempt, I ended up with a wonderful book. As I had limited time, I sat glued to my desk for about 2 hours (next time I'll be much quicker), sent it off on a Friday requesting an Express Service, and it was back the next week. I couldn't believe how good it looked. I expected some photos that I had blown up might be a bit fuzzy, but they were not. The programme tells you if the quality is not good enough and I had to make one photo smaller. It was my cover photo and came out perfectly. Thank you.

Eliza

ElizaWollongong

A treasured family keepsake - exceptional quality

I'm not one to leave reviews or comments, but I just wanted to say how happy I am with my photo books!

I just received my two 30x30 hard cover 200-page books and they look amazing. Yes, they were super hard work (I have over 1000 photos included and found the online program archaic), but I'm impressed with the outcome. The quality exceeded my expectations. I was hesitant about buying a voucher with an expiry, but if it wasn't for that, I don't think I'd have got it done.

We now have a family album and photos we'll actually look at and share with friends.

Thank you - from a very happy customer.

Bad service

I would like to say that PhotobooksRus have a great product and I have used them on several occasions however their service is atrocious. I have phoned on several occasions as I have had technical questions but no one has bothered to call back even though they say that someone would ring within 24 hours of the message.

Doug

DougHeathwood, QLD, 4110

Lasting memories of overseas holiday

I've been using photobooksrus for a number of years now and overall have been impressed by their services.

The software is generally petty intuitive, especially once you have used it for a bit. Almost unlimited options when putting a hardcover book together so the freedom is fun and helps make the book your own.

Can sometimes take a while for the book to be printed and posted, but the finished result is worth it

suewil

suewil

Good if the systems work

I have been using PhotobooksRus for a couple of years. On the whole the product is good, what you pay for. When systems work I have been very happy. However I've had a few problems. Recently I ordered 4 calendars, I received one, the other three never arrived, possibly lost in the post. No one answers my many emails, no apology, no explanation. It seems the policy is that if the problem is too hard ignore the customer. Once before I had a problem close to a deadline for getting a book in on time, no one responded to my call or email so I couldn't complete the book and lost my money. I have found a better place for calendars and will go looking at other book products too.

Max... Spiritland

Max... SpiritlandYarloop, Western Australia

Awesome quality, but had problems.

Rob D.

Rob D.Montrose 3765

Very happy

Ftroop

FtroopAustralia

Love the results

Have done many books over the last 4 years from 50 pages to 200 pages A4 and A3. The results are always fantastic. Any questions to support have always been responded to in under 25 hours. Can highly recommend them.

No customer service whatsoever

First time photo booker here. Had planned to make quite a few books considering the thousands of pictures I have but have done nothing with. Just had a few simple questions before purchasing, called their support line 3 times over a period of 2-3 months, each time leaving a new message. Not once did anyone ever get back to me, despite their answering service saying they would call back within 24 hours. SO disappointed! Customer service should always be number 1, but these guys don't seem to care about the customer at all.

Robyn Pope

WONDERFUL MEMORIES IN GOOD QUALITY BOOKS

Kath

Kath

Great Product , Excellent Service

I have used this product the past two years to produce a book for the local RSL. Marti has been very helpful with my orders, changes, vouchers tips etc.
The software is simple to download and the books allow for personal pages, extra details, changes , embellishments etc, You are only limited by your imagination and your photos. add text, change backgrounds, whatever.
The quality of the gloss paper is very good and the hard covers are sturdy.
Conditions of purchase state 10 -14 days and the books arrive well within that framework.
Could not be happier.
Recommend.

Perfect Keepsakes

I've read some of the recent reviews that give very bad assessments of PhotoBooksRUs. I've had over 20 books done of all sizes, plus calendars over quite a few years. Not once have I been disappointed. I use my books as references to remember where we were, what we were doing and where we have been. Friends and visitors who come often spend a lot of time looking through the books and all have been blown away by the quality and often ask "Where can I get this done?" I will be using PhotobooksRUs again and often. Well done guys. This is a fabulous product.