3.7

62% · 3317 · 32%

4.2
Brand Manager for Photobooks R Us? Claim your listing.

Happyhome
HappyhomeSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Heartbreaking

Spent 14 months and over 300 hours to get project right to have all photos wiped out without so much as one warning. If storage is an issue why not set up a system that can be stored on the home computer and uploaded later? SOOO heartbreaking - just don't have the heart to start again...
RedRoom
RedRoom

Nothing is too much trouble!

Doesn't matter what the issue is, they will respond to your emails promptly and fix your stuff-ups in a flash!!! I've done a few weird things with my orders over the many years of using them and they always fix everything for me. And oh... the product is excellent too!
Mollymook Beach W.
Mollymook Beach W.

Exceptional

I have been using PhotobooksRus for a number of years now for my various ongoing projects. The quality of work and customer service is exceptional. Can't speak highly enough of them. My highest recommendation. Thankyou, Ken
Ken B.
Ken B.

Exceptional

Just had 22 books x 70 pages A4 completed for our young surf club members. The parents and teens were absolutely thrilled with their individual book, being a wonderful memory of their training and competition throughout this past 2022-2023 season. The quality of the finished product and customer service provided by Photobooks R us was exceptional. I have being doing business with Photobooks R us for a number of years (numerous projects) and I can't speak highly enough of their present team. Ken, Mollymook
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jeff
JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality with detail

Have provide us many good quality Hard Cover books over the last 10 years.
Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Don’t waste your money. They are just a bunch of crooks

After getting an email advertisement from these people in November 2021, I ordered and paid for a photobook. I spent many hours preparing it. When I got to the order page they wanted to charge me again much more than I’d already prepaid. I’ve tried many times to contact them by phone and email but they never get back to me. They are criminals.
Bev
BevPeel, WA

Great product!

I have made several books over the years with Photobooks R Us and once again they delivered a quality album! The downloaded program is very easy to use, the office staff were very helpful, the price is excellent and delivery was very prompt. I ordered 11 copies for friends and I'm so excited to see everyone's reaction to the photobook.
Thank you Photobooks R Us!
Jenny
JennyEyre Peninsula, SA2 posts

Recent Calendars for 2022

During 9 years of using Photobooksrus r us the product has always been high standard, and any issues are dealt with by friendly people. Recent order was usual high quality .
KRudzik
KRudzikRed Hill 2603, ACT15 posts

Theo Howell
Theo HowellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service at a great price

I'm not good with computers and I don't have an artistic bone in my body, but I managed to create some pretty decent photo books with the system these guys have. The missus approves and that's the main thing. Delivery was a little slow, but that's not the company, that's Australia Post.
Unhappy client
Unhappy clientSydney, NSW

Items not delivered

Ordered and paid for 4 copies of a book on behalf of a client for Christmas. Order placed 2 days prior to pre Christmas standard delivery cut off date. Books did not arrive - nothing for my client give 4 relatives for Christmas. Had to chase both printer and delivery company myself several times. One copy of the book arrived two weeks after Christmas. Further three copies have yet to arrive... client not happy.
mal
malSydney, NSW

Terrible quality. Will not be using again

I have been a repeat customer for a number of years now and the past 2 years, I have noticed a very sharp decline in the quality of the printing. The software is fantastic and it is really easy to use. I love the flexibility of it and how much I can edit and change it to suit my design style. I can't fault the software. The first couple of books were lovely. However, the last 2 books were not so great. The colour rendering and picture quality is terrible. Even the photos I took with a digital SLR were off. After investing hours and hours in getting the 'perfect' photobook put together. I am left with a product I am not happy with and I will need to reprint elsewhere. I will not be using them again,
LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Laylee P.
Laylee P.

Best Value For Money Ever

I have been using this software for many years. I have never had a problem with service - calls and emails are answered quickly. The only time there was an issue was when the carrier mishandled the book and crimped the spine. They replaced it immediately, no questions asked. Photobooks R Us provide excellent quality, and I am surprised at the negative reviews I have read (which has prompted my review). Maybe some people are impossible to please. I have a couple of friends now using this provider and they are also impressed, especially with the prices of their specials. I have used other book designers that are much more expensive for no better quality. The software is very simple to use.