PhotoBox

PhotoBox

Good service, poor quality prints.

Provided a quick and efficient service at a very good price but unfortunately the prints are poor quality, they are washed out and nothing like the original depth of colour.

Store LocationOnline

Photobook delivered on time and good quality

After reading some negative reviews i was a bit concerned about using Photobox, however i had a really good experience. My photobook arrived in the promised timeframe, i paid extra for express delivery. The book looks really good, photos are all as i set out in the online editor and the book is really good quality

Kahla

KahlaPerth, WA

Poor Quality Canvas

I used this company for my first sons canvas in 2017 and it was exceptional so I chose to use photobox again for my second sons canvas. When it arrived finally after 1 month I was absolutely shocked at the quality and the fact they were presents. My son was red in every photo and the canvas is grainy and bumpy.
I contacted them and they sent new ones only to open the next package and they are exactly the same. I have asked for a refund and they simply will not give one as they think there is no flaw. What a joke! I would absolutely not recommend this company at all.

Unable to order the product created

Easy software to use to create album photo but unable to make the order and receive the album created. Customer services wasn't able to help.
Consequently I spent time in creating an album photo ready to purchase without being able to order it.

Tershia

TershiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic quality

Had wooden photo blocks printed by this company. I used high quality photos from my wedding photographer. The prints are grainy and really bad quality. It was gifts but I am too embarrassed to gift it. I have not been this disappointed in a product in a long time.

Store LocationPhotobox australia

Do not trust

Odered a print 24 days ago. Payment went through. I have not recieved anything. Tracking says it did not even leave the warehouse. No communication despite me writting many emails.

Store LocationWww.photobox.co.nz

Michael V.

Michael V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service, xmas ruined

Ordered photobook with express shipping. Spent countless hours, used up all 126 pages. No tracking given. Guaranteed pre-xmas delivery- ordered on the 12/12. Dispatched on 16/12. 24/12, item still has no arrived. emailed multiple times, no replies. Live chat unavailable. Wife gets no xmas present.

Store LocationPhotobox.com.au

No good at all!

Was told would be delivered by the 20th of Dec. Tracked it to France on the 19th, was never going to get here on time. What a scam, called contact number, no English. Also no reply to messages. Would NOT recommend!

Store Locationphotobox.com.au

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

How disappointing

This is the 3rd year that the delivery hasn't arrived before Christmas despite ordering on 4/12 and supposedly despatched on 9/12. Silly me AGAIN. Last time they credited me a pissy $4.95. Not a compensation for my disappointment and my Dad's disappointment not opening one of his presents on Christmas day. The product however is good quality and easy to create and cheaper than the rest hence why I keep returning but not going to get burnt again.

Store Locationonline photobox australia

No reply

I ordered a calendar on the 7th of December. The product turn around should have been one week. I have received nothing and further to that I have sent an email with no reply. Their chat hours are 8-10pm Monday to Friday only. I will never use this company again. Don't waste your money. I was so shocked with their lack of customer service and communication that I started thinking I had used a spam website - thats how bad they are.

Anna

An update to this, the calendar has finally arrived. However due to their lack of communication, zero tracking information and time delay I wont use again.

Jan

JanIllawarra, NSW

Dreadful customer service

I am an Australian customer of this company. I am hugely disappointed with it. They made some excellent photobooks for me back in 2015 so I chose them again for a special gift this year. I spent days designing a very special photo book and ordered it in late November and paid for express delivery. The anticipated delivery date in Australia was 13 December. It didn't leave their premises, in France I think, until 14 December. It is now 20 December and I still haven't received it. I have sent two emails to them asking them to let me know what was happening. Despite a promised reply within two or three days I have heard nothing. My advice to anyone wanting to deal with a reliable company is don't use this company.

Danielle

DanielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute sham site

Ordered a calendar with my own photos, paid express to be here before Christmas. Yes it came in time but half the pages were blank. No one is answering email and the apparent number to call is in a different language?

Lisa

LisaDunlop 2615, ACT

Not impressed at all!

Placed my order which they charged me twice for. Emailed them straight away with no reply for 3 days, tried phoning and emailing everyday through the week still with no reply.
Order got delivered which was the wrong size, and still no way of contacting them for a refund or exchange for the product I initially ordered!!

Vince

VinceSouth Australia

Order wont be in time for christmas

I ordered an item the end of November and i have just been advised it still will not be here in time for Christmas. Devastated, i spent quite a lot of money on the item and i cannot get in touch with anyone from the company. Their Chat is down, their call hours are between 8pm & 10pm but they dont state what time zone. The replies are automated and are unable to answer your question and a just apologize with no actual information.

Received someone else's photos

Order arrived and it was someone else's photos. Customer service automated email stated that it is now too late to reprint and post before Christmas... which is ridiculous as it was only the 16th. Email had the cheek to say that they may not even respond until after Christmas. So at least two families are not getting their gift photos this year.

Cranky Chook

Cranky ChookDarling Downs, QLD

NOT HAPPY JAN!!

I ordered a calendar sent in 12 photos only 4 were used and 2 twice the rest of the months were black. Didn't receive any notification the photos weren't suitable. Will never order from this company again!!

Store LocationBrisbane

Katie K

Katie KSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Their website does not state that the pages you don't use in their books will be blank. Submitted my order (so as to ensure I have it for Christmas) and emailed them to check about blank pages (otherwise I could have switched my order to another product of theirs) and as they took a week to reply to my email they said it was too late and they had made the photobook. Crooks!

helen g.

helen g.Perth, WA

Ditto to review below Cowboys

My experience is exactly the same as the one below titled scammers. Still waiting for my order (via express) and tried contacting them and they just ignore you. Waste of time and my money Grrrrrr. Would give ) for customer service and actually cant comment on quality as Ive received nothing to judge them o.

Store LocationAustralian website

Scammers !

Using Australian site and they state fast delivery .. almost 4 weeks and still waiting. So wish I had checked these other reviews before ordering ! Don't do it ! You get no response from contacting them either !

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

The worst company - Do not buy from them.

Ordered my mum Christmas present. Received it fast but when I opened it I was horrified. They cut my daughters head off. And they looked orange.
No reply from customer service.

Kourt

Kourtasked

Has anyone ordered a photo pillow to be sent to Australia? How long did it take to arrive?

Denise W

Denise Wasked

why can't I contact Photobox? I have tried every avenue to no avail. Chat no longer works and no phone contact either emails are returned no sent are they trying to hide or something is there trouble in photobox. I need to talk to someone a photobook I just got was damaged the pages fell out of it and it was a Xmas present for my husband I need another one made quickly and there is no way I can contact them everything has turned off are you going bust and in hiding

Jimmysway
Jimmysway

Look at the reviews there are plenty of reasons of why they aren't contactable. You are lucky you received something. I got nothing and they are difficult to contact because they dont care about your issues once they have your money. They are an absolute thieving, scamming company that can't be trusted.

Geoff

Geoffasked

Will I ever get my order? I paid extra for express delivery and have now been waiting 2.5 weeks with nothing received. Do you actually exist and send photos or is this just a big scam?
Do you have a NZ office as you have a NZ website that I ordered from. I would like to talk to someone Can you provide a phone number

Rumble
Rumble

I am from NZ and also ordered a canvass print but delivery has been delayed and I have experienced problems getting communication. Finally in an email Photobox support have said to me that Photobox NZ exists only as an email address. They have confirmed they do not have any physical site or services in NZ and that all processing and dispatches are from Australia. They have also confirmed that the telephone number for NZ is not in service. The web site does not specify this and creates the impression that they are NZ based. Delivery times etc., are therefore unrealistic. The web site needs to be specific and to address this other wise it could be a breach of the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act. At the customer level it is frustrating to rely upon the delivery times only to find it has not been sent from NZ.

Get an answer from our members and PhotoBox representatives