PhotoBox

PhotoBox

The photo is clearly visible on colour change mugs...before it is meant to be revealed

If you want to surprise someone with an image on a colour-change mug then try another company. I could clearly see the photo at a cold room temperature before it should have been revealed. I also couldn't find a way to contact them about the complaint. The item otherwise came quickly and was how I had designed it.

Poor quality for photo prints

With its claim of "Award-winning quality" I wished to get 4 x 6 prints with better quality than what I had got from Officeworks or from my home printer. The delivery speed is decent and good packaging but the print quality is much worse tåhan those from the OW and the home printer. The website acclaim's high-quality photo paper also is as thin as of the OW. I cannot say for other products but If you plan to print photos, go elsewhere.

Did not arrive. Ripped me off.

Ordered some retro prints with standard delivery. It's now been 3 weeks and counting and my order is not arrived. Order status is 'undefined'. And they dont reply to your email and dont have a number. Dont purchase from them they ripped me off :'(

Store LocationPhotoBox

Fantastic canvas prints!

In the last fortnight I’ve purchased two canvas prints from Photobox. They were both very well priced, fantastic quality and arrived in a very short amount of time (ie ordered Sunday, arrived on Friday using the express post option). After reading some of the reviews here I was a little reluctant to order from this company, however am very glad that I did and will be using them again in the future!

Photobox Enamel mug - it really is dishwasher safe

I love this amazing little enamel mug but Photobox warns "Handwash only and towel dry immediately after *This product is not dishwasher or microwave friendly."
Well I certainly wouldn't put it in a microwave because it's metal but I have had two of these enamel mugs in use daily for ten weeks. I put them both in my Samsung dishwasher every day. I run it at 60 degrees for 90 minutes - the hard wash cycle.
Absolutely no sign of any corrosion, loss of colour or change to the bright colours on the image or the enamel surface.
They come out every day looking like new.
John Bligh Nutting Brisbane Qld Australia

Exceeded my expectations

Created an Album from a recent Holiday in Fiji with our Grandaughter as a gift for her upcoming Birthday Absolutely perfect ,beautiful quality exceptional service so totally hassle free Thankyou

I am so very delighted!

I am so very delighted with the photo magnets I received!! When Sticky 9 went out of business I was so upset and thought I’d never be able to finish the collection of beautiful memories I had started on my fridge. But thanks to Photobox I can now continue to make magnets of my favourite moments and they look exactly like the Sticky 9 ones! Excellent quality and service and fast delivery to Austrialia. Very impressed!!! Thank you Photobox!! I’ll be putting in more orders soon

Is this a real company?

Put in an order told it was sent via a courier company I would never use and photos have not turned up in time. No phone number for customer service and chat function on their website is not working, or should that be no customer service at all. I worried then that this was just another fake internet scam.

Terrible quality and late delivery - gone downhill since 2017, will not order again.

It appears I had the same experience as other reviewers who ordered in early December for delivery before Christmas. It's so disappointing because I've used Photobox for past 3 years and their photo calendars have been stunning. I placed my order for a Deluxe Photo Calendar on 10 December to make it into the pre-Christmas delivery timeframe. I paid for tracked delivery but I was never giving a tracking number or any means to track my parcel. I received an email from Photobox on 12 Dec saying that my product is on its way so I was tricked into thinking that my calendar will arrive by Christmas. Nothing turned up by Christmas. Finally received the parcel on 4 Jan 2019, and the quality was terrible. The images are visibly blurring and smudged, and the colour print quality is patchy. Some of the photos I used this time round were identical to the ones I used in previous calendars so I can easily compare the print quality, and I can confirm that the paper and print quality has substantially reduced since my last order in Dec 2017.

I've lodged an online complaint for a refund because the product was delivered late, with no tracking (despite me paying for it) and the quality was poor. I haven't received a response to date, but will update this review if and when I receive a response. In the meantime, I strongly advise against ordering from Photobox.

Product did not arrive. Customer service line is FAKE

I have been purchasing online for years. This is the first time I have had such a bad experience that I am writing an online post to warn others. I spent hours creating a calendar for Christmas and paid a hefty "express" delivery fee. The product was supposedly shipped on the 13 of December. With no arrival of product, I called the 1300 number and it is FAKE! There is an automated message service from overseas (not english) and there has been no return email either. One month later money is gone and no product. Visa should not be associating with this company. Please use a local printer like Snapfish - never had an issue. This is an overseas product (and I didn't realise at the time)

Warning RIP OFF!!!! Product never arrived, paid $25.85 for express delivery

Ordered products and paid express postage for guaranteed pre Christmas delivery, products never arrived, the phone numbers advertised are not connected and no response to my email to try and locate my products. Over $100 spent and very annoyed that I have been ripped off and no Christmas presents.

Delivery and customer contact is appalling

Guaranteed Christmas delivery is a fail.Don't get sucked in by the promises. Seems like the other reviews here confirm this.
Ordered in first week of Dec on that promise and no sign at all of the product and no response to enquiries. Paid for express but got zippo.

Totally Unacceptable - I feel ripped off

I ordered a phone case as a Christmas present on the 16th December and paid an additional $15.90 for express delivery but it still hasn't arrived on Christmas Eve even though I received an email from PhotoBox last week saying it was shipped on the 18th December. I purchased another Christmas present off e-Bay from a company in China on the same day and I received that last week!!

I have tried calling PhotoBox's 1300 number on numerous occasions today but no-one is answering it even though the contact details say they are open.

Totally unacceptable.

Product came bent

I ordered from photobox before reading these product reviews. It seems I got off ok. A3 Calendar was delivered in time for Christmas despite them (quite fairly) not be able to guarantee it would. I did pay express post but but as others stated, no tracking number provided, which makes me question this. Photos look ok and quality is fair. However, the calendar was bent as it was only packed into a padded bag. There was no board reinforcement or 'do not bend' sticker on the parcel. I currently have it under a pile of books to try and return flat. Not great, considering being flat is primary to the quality of the product.

Worst service

Ordered a phone case Dec 2nd for a christmas present for my child. Here we are Dec 23rd and it hasnt shown up. Have emailed with no response. Thanks for nothing Photobox.

Order never showed up

Sent 2 messages - no response from customer service for weeks, despite automated email saying we should expect response in 24 hours. Photos never arrived. Money was taken.
Terrible.

Terrible customer service

I ordered a photobook, 5 magnets and a puzzle. I received an email telling me that they can t deliver the puzzle to Oz (bit oh surprise I was able to order from the australian website and they took my AUD...). They said they will add credit to my accound. I responded saying I wanted a refund and not a credit (this was 10 days ago and after 2 followup email still waiting for an answer, refund...or even credit).
As for the magnets, I only received 4 and one is missing.
And am still waiting for the photobook which should have arrived by now.
Impossible to contact them on tue phone and no response to my email. Very unhappy.

Photo books and Calendars

Ordered a 50 page photobook and 3 calendars in the busy month of December.
Photobook arrived in two weeks to Australia and was exactly as I created it. Easy to use software to create book and upload/organise images.
Calenders were delivered in under a week to address in the UK. Again so easy to create them and same method of uploading images.

The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because the Photobooks are printed in Paris. This information is important and should be present on the order or checkout page.

Absolutely hopeless

It took three weeks for my photo book to turn up and it is terrible. The contact number for Australia doesn't work and it took them a week to reply to me with an automated email which didn't help. Stay away from this joke of a company.

Still waiting for order....

Ordered mid November. Still waiting. No reply to emails sent. Claimed to be an .au site but only after paying are you told where your order is coming from (Paris apparently!). BE wary. We have an $100 order and nothing to show for it.

Has anyone ordered a photo pillow to be sent to Australia? How long did it take to arrive? Thank you

why can't I contact Photobox? I have tried every avenue to no avail. Chat no longer works and no phone contact either emails are returned no sent are they trying to hide or something is there trouble in photobox. I need to talk to someone a photobook I just got was damaged the pages fell out of it and it was a Xmas present for my husband I need another one made quickly and there is no way I can contact them everything has turned off are you going bust and in hiding
Look at the reviews there are plenty of reasons of why they aren't contactable. You are lucky you received something. I got nothing and they are difficult to contact because they dont care about your issues once they have your money. They are an absolute thieving, scamming company that can't be trusted.

Will I ever get my order? I paid extra for express delivery and have now been waiting 2.5 weeks with nothing received. Do you actually exist and send photos or is this just a big scam? Do you have a NZ office as you have a NZ website that I ordered from. I would like to talk to someone Can you provide a phone number
I am from NZ and also ordered a canvass print but delivery has been delayed and I have experienced problems getting communication. Finally in an email Photobox support have said to me that Photobox NZ exists only as an email address. They have confirmed they do not have any physical site or services in NZ and that all processing and dispatches are from Australia. They have also confirmed that the telephone number for NZ is not in service. The web site does not specify this and creates the impression that they are NZ based. Delivery times etc., are therefore unrealistic. The web site needs to be specific and to address this other wise it could be a breach of the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act. At the customer level it is frustrating to rely upon the delivery times only to find it has not been sent from NZ.