PhotoBox

PhotoBox

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! If I could give zero stars I would!

The most appalling customer service known to man. Charged twice for same order. Photo quality extremely poor to say the least, to the point of heads being chopped off in photos. Have sent multiple emails and still no resolution. 5 weeks now still with no valid response.

If I could give zero stars, I would! After a month item has still not arrived and no response from customer service

Paid for photo album and discount advertised on the website didn’t work on checkout. I was overcharged and over a month later, the item still hasn’t arrived and go figure, no refund either. The only communication I have received is an email for tracking the shipping where the link doesn’t work. I’ve tried to call the 1300 number advertised but this number is disconnected in Australia. I’ve emailed so many times, I’ve lost count and there has been ZERO response. This was meant to be a gift for my daughters first year of life for her first birthday... never arrived!!!! Avoid photo box at all costs!!!!!

Dont waste your money

Paid Express shipping for 2 products, which came a week a part
When I recieved my first product the quality was horrific. When I made a complaint they claimed to have sent another but I am still waiting. When complaining about the Express shipping they claimed one came from the UK, no where did it state this when ordering the product.
Very disappointed

Natalie

NataliePerth, WA

STILL WAITING

Paid for express shipping based on estimate delivery time. Two weeks later have not received my order. I have received a link to track my item however, it is in French. This Australian site is not supporting Australian business. Items are being imported from Europe. Customer service is nil. Will not be supporting this company again.

Order never arrived

Order mid July and never received it. Phone number for company played a foreign recorded message. Email them and they said they would send out another order. This too never arrived. Reported again, they said they would dispatch a 3rd. I asked for a refund and they said it was too late and I've received no reply since.

Update 04/09/19. Received a receipt after chasing them up further. Wont order again from them and recommend you don't too as many similar experiences.

Katrina G.

Katrina G.Sydney, NSW

STILL WAITING

placed my order in July. it is now September and I haven't received it. they take sooo long to get back to you via email. there is no number to call to actually talk to someone. I ordered the acrylic photo block as a gift for my grandparents. 2 weeks ago I was told is should arrive in the next few days......still waiting. wont be ordering from them again.

Store Locationphotobox

Brendan

BrendanSouthern and Hills, SA

Order never arrived

Been a month and its not arrived, communication is shockingly slow and on their site they make no mention that orders are sent from overseas. Certainly would not recommend them.

The photo is clearly visible on colour change mugs...before it is meant to be revealed

If you want to surprise someone with an image on a colour-change mug then try another company. I could clearly see the photo at a cold room temperature before it should have been revealed. I also couldn't find a way to contact them about the complaint. The item otherwise came quickly and was how I had designed it.

kingofduck

kingofduckSydney, NSW

Poor quality for photo prints

With its claim of "Award-winning quality" I wished to get 4 x 6 prints with better quality than what I had got from Officeworks or from my home printer. The delivery speed is decent and good packaging but the print quality is much worse tåhan those from the OW and the home printer. The website acclaim's high-quality photo paper also is as thin as of the OW. I cannot say for other products but If you plan to print photos, go elsewhere.

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not arrive. Ripped me off.

Ordered some retro prints with standard delivery. It's now been 3 weeks and counting and my order is not arrived. Order status is 'undefined'. And they dont reply to your email and dont have a number. Dont purchase from them they ripped me off :'(

Store LocationPhotoBox

Fantastic canvas prints!

In the last fortnight I’ve purchased two canvas prints from Photobox. They were both very well priced, fantastic quality and arrived in a very short amount of time (ie ordered Sunday, arrived on Friday using the express post option). After reading some of the reviews here I was a little reluctant to order from this company, however am very glad that I did and will be using them again in the future!

JohnB

JohnBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Photobox Enamel mug - it really is dishwasher safe

I love this amazing little enamel mug but Photobox warns "Handwash only and towel dry immediately after *This product is not dishwasher or microwave friendly."
Well I certainly wouldn't put it in a microwave because it's metal but I have had two of these enamel mugs in use daily for ten weeks. I put them both in my Samsung dishwasher every day. I run it at 60 degrees for 90 minutes - the hard wash cycle.
Absolutely no sign of any corrosion, loss of colour or change to the bright colours on the image or the enamel surface.
They come out every day looking like new.
John Bligh Nutting Brisbane Qld Australia

Tfergs

TfergsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded my expectations

Created an Album from a recent Holiday in Fiji with our Grandaughter as a gift for her upcoming Birthday Absolutely perfect ,beautiful quality exceptional service so totally hassle free Thankyou

Rose P

Rose PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am so very delighted!

I am so very delighted with the photo magnets I received!! When Sticky 9 went out of business I was so upset and thought I’d never be able to finish the collection of beautiful memories I had started on my fridge. But thanks to Photobox I can now continue to make magnets of my favourite moments and they look exactly like the Sticky 9 ones! Excellent quality and service and fast delivery to Austrialia. Very impressed!!! Thank you Photobox!! I’ll be putting in more orders soon

knitinoz

knitinozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Is this a real company?

Put in an order told it was sent via a courier company I would never use and photos have not turned up in time. No phone number for customer service and chat function on their website is not working, or should that be no customer service at all. I worried then that this was just another fake internet scam.

Karen A

Karen ASydney

Terrible quality and late delivery - gone downhill since 2017, will not order again.

HNN

HNNSydney

Product did not arrive. Customer service line is FAKE

I have been purchasing online for years. This is the first time I have had such a bad experience that I am writing an online post to warn others. I spent hours creating a calendar for Christmas and paid a hefty "express" delivery fee. The product was supposedly shipped on the 13 of December. With no arrival of product, I called the 1300 number and it is FAKE! There is an automated message service from overseas (not english) and there has been no return email either. One month later money is gone and no product. Visa should not be associating with this company. Please use a local printer like Snapfish - never had an issue. This is an overseas product (and I didn't realise at the time)

Warning RIP OFF!!!! Product never arrived, paid $25.85 for express delivery

Ordered products and paid express postage for guaranteed pre Christmas delivery, products never arrived, the phone numbers advertised are not connected and no response to my email to try and locate my products. Over $100 spent and very annoyed that I have been ripped off and no Christmas presents.

Delivery and customer contact is appalling

Guaranteed Christmas delivery is a fail.Don't get sucked in by the promises. Seems like the other reviews here confirm this.
Ordered in first week of Dec on that promise and no sign at all of the product and no response to enquiries. Paid for express but got zippo.

Totally Unacceptable - I feel ripped off

I ordered a phone case as a Christmas present on the 16th December and paid an additional $15.90 for express delivery but it still hasn't arrived on Christmas Eve even though I received an email from PhotoBox last week saying it was shipped on the 18th December. I purchased another Christmas present off e-Bay from a company in China on the same day and I received that last week!!

I have tried calling PhotoBox's 1300 number on numerous occasions today but no-one is answering it even though the contact details say they are open.

Totally unacceptable.

Kourt

Kourtasked

Has anyone ordered a photo pillow to be sent to Australia? How long did it take to arrive?

Denise W

Denise Wasked

why can't I contact Photobox? I have tried every avenue to no avail. Chat no longer works and no phone contact either emails are returned no sent are they trying to hide or something is there trouble in photobox. I need to talk to someone a photobook I just got was damaged the pages fell out of it and it was a Xmas present for my husband I need another one made quickly and there is no way I can contact them everything has turned off are you going bust and in hiding

Jimmysway
Jimmysway

Look at the reviews there are plenty of reasons of why they aren't contactable. You are lucky you received something. I got nothing and they are difficult to contact because they dont care about your issues once they have your money. They are an absolute thieving, scamming company that can't be trusted.

Geoff

Geoffasked

Will I ever get my order? I paid extra for express delivery and have now been waiting 2.5 weeks with nothing received. Do you actually exist and send photos or is this just a big scam?
Do you have a NZ office as you have a NZ website that I ordered from. I would like to talk to someone Can you provide a phone number

Rumble
Rumble

I am from NZ and also ordered a canvass print but delivery has been delayed and I have experienced problems getting communication. Finally in an email Photobox support have said to me that Photobox NZ exists only as an email address. They have confirmed they do not have any physical site or services in NZ and that all processing and dispatches are from Australia. They have also confirmed that the telephone number for NZ is not in service. The web site does not specify this and creates the impression that they are NZ based. Delivery times etc., are therefore unrealistic. The web site needs to be specific and to address this other wise it could be a breach of the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act. At the customer level it is frustrating to rely upon the delivery times only to find it has not been sent from NZ.

Get an answer from our members and PhotoBox representatives

CategoryPhoto Printing Services and Physical Shops