Phragos Health and Beauty

Phragos Health and Beauty

2.6

Quick delivery and all items accounted for!

Decided to risk it after reading all the bad reviews. I contacted them via email beforehand and had a response within 2 days. I ordered on Monday evening and received it on Thursday (Sydney). All items were in the order and the discount price was great! Happy that I had a pleasant experience and would shop again. Perhaps they have improved and the bad reviews are something they have learnt from?

Ivonne

IvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paid $150 but no delivery and not contactable!

More than a month ago paid for their product until now no sign of it. No response through several email, no contactable phone number.

Damaged product received, no response to emails

I received a damaged product. I emailed the company more than 10 times, including photos, with no response received. Will not use again.

Find out how Phragos Health and Beauty compares to other Chemists

DON'T BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

I received an expired product which is unusable, have emailed three times with NO REPLY. Very annoyed. Do not buy from this website!

Please beware! Know that Phragos WILL NOT respond to your email enquiries after you've made a purchase

While purchasing items via the website was easy enough, I had requested special attention be made to the packaging, because the postal service can be rough on parcels - based on previous experiences. Unfortunately they didn't, and while the items arrived, one item was broken. Then, despite multiple emails to Phragos, I've not had one reply... no responses had. At first, all I wanted was for them to acknowledge what had occurred, but as they've totally ignored me, I now will take this further on a matter of principle.

No communication. No answer to emails.

I have ordered successfully from this company on previous occasions but the last order was missing a product. It was manually written on the delivery docket that the product was unavailable but obviously not entered into the computer. Efforts to contact re a refund or supply have been to no avail. Sadly this will be my last order from them.

All as expected/hoped

I have just received my complete order (swag bags). All delivered in good order, in less time than some comparable Aust Post deliveries (unprecedented times etc etc...).I would definitely consider ordering again from this company

Alanna

AlannaSydney, NSW

BEWARE - You take a RISK ordering from Phragos

I ordered several items from Phragos and did not receive one. Phragos will not refund me, and do not respond to my emails. I think this is very unethical and fraudulent. I have referred my complaint to the ACCC and Fair Trading. I am writing this to warn others about this. There is a risk you will get ripped off if you order from Phragos.

Never received order,no communication and they don’t have a phone number

Placed order and have never received it, 3 weeks later still can’t get in contact with them, I have emailed no reply and tried to find a phone number that doesn’t exist. I would call this company a scam. Next step to report payment to bank to get refund ☹️Online shopping sucks and companies like this need to be exposed.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never got my order been almost 5 months and no response to emails

Ordered Senna leaf tea, after waiting a month or so, emailed and they emailed back
With an automated response saying it’s on its way, contacted auspost and they advised that the order has not been logged with them. Emailed phragos again, no response and it’s been almost 5 months. Would never recommend

Pegasusss

PegasusssSydney, NSW

No delivery, no phone number , all emails ignored!

Spent over $250 on one delivery on the 17th of September. They say they will let me know when it is shipped .
Well, 4 weeks later and no advice on it even leaving their hands, still hasn't been shipped to me because I gather they don't have the stock. ... yet still taking orders and money for it online!
Paypal will be involved to get my money back for these unsent items.
These guys have taught me well. ... If there's no phone number to call in Australia and speak to someone, don't purchase from them!
Update. They must have seen this review because my money is suddenly back in my PayPal account.
All that stress for nothing!
Never again will I trust you guys!!

Ellie

Ellie

Order not arrived and no communication from company

I would also be extremely cautious of ordering anything from this company. I ordered a germinator on the 26th March and received an email to state it had been shipped. There is no update as to the status of the order I have send numerous emails and had no response. Unfortunately there is no phone number so as a customer I am stuck and the only option left is to take my issue to the office of fair trading.

Sofie N

Sofie NSouth East Queensland, QLD

order was complete

I ordered 7 products on a Wednesday, received an email straight away stating my order was received and will be packed and sent. As I could not get any update on the status of my order online, I sent an email on Friday enquiring about status and received no reply. Then on the following Monday I received an email that my order was shipped and I received my order on Tuesday. The products I bought were offered on a great price, however after reading all the bad reviews here, plus getting zero communications from the company I am hesitant to order from them again. I am also hesitant recommending this company to my friends.

Proceed with caution

Please exercise extreme caution when dealing with this company. I ordered three products from Phragos March 7. Two of the products arrived March 18 but despite several emails to them over the past two months the third product has still not arrived and I have had no response from them at all. Imagine how much money they must be making by ignoring anyone who has a problem with their order. I personally will never use this company again.

No issues!

Products arrived quickly, nothing missing. Best prices I could find on my selected products too. (Nutra organics & The Swag bag) Can’t complain, and will likely order from Phragos in the future!

nina r.

nina r.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service is non existent!!!

Something is wrong/ sus with this company. I have emailed many times about an order that I had placed & also emailed a few times about stock. However they Never ever reply nor answer the phone.. ever. It is quite off putting & and making me very wary about purchasing from them again. They simple don't feel the need to care about customers or their inquires, at all. Bad form indeed. Plenty of other companies out there can have my money instead.

Nathalie

NathalieWheatbelt, WA

Bee Natural Face Cream

Very satisfied with quality of product - Bee Natural face cream. Have been using for years and no other product is comparable. Very slow arriving - COVID-19 has slowed mail down, especially to small rural towns.

KIm

KImWestern District, VIC

Something really wrong with this site Buyer beware

Ordered shampoos 3 weeks ago . PayPal debited immediate. No further contact , email , tracking number phone call or contact from Phragos after multiple attempts to contact them . Buyer beware shonky business

Lisa Bousfield

Lisa BousfieldSydney, NSW

Didn’t receive my entire order and no customer service response when attempted to be contacted

I received 3/4 items I had ordered and so I tried to contact them via the phone and email multiple times to either receive a refund or have my missing product shipped out. They have not responded to any emails and not one of my phone calls are answered.

Lombi

LombiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing: Charged my credit card and then cancelled my order but NO REFUND

I went online to order some liquid soap over weekend (to make care packs up for some vulnerable community members) during this Covid-19 crisis. They charged my credit card straight away. I went to check the status of my order online a few days later and the status is "REFUNDED" however I never received this update via any communication from PHRAGOS and went to check my bank account and there was been no refund issued. I have tried calling and emailing but no response. Absolutely distressing as I have spent a lot of money to try and help my community and there is no customer service. So upset. ALL I went is a call to explain what is going on and for them to give me my refund since they can't fulfil my order.