Phragos Health and Beauty

Phragos Health and Beauty

Great experience. Fast delivery and amazing prices

I couldn't fault this company. Fast delivery, excellent communication. My order came in 2 business days with no fuss. I was a little worried reading other reviews, however my experience was excellent. I felt compelled to write a review as I believe previous reviews may not tell the full story. Great products, fats delivery and cheap prices!!

Been a regular for at least 2 years.

I have never had any problems with Phragos Health and Beauty. I have bought a range of vitamins, beauty products and also health snacks. Their value for money are great with cheap prices for great products. I have recommended Phragos to my friends and family and they are really happy with it as well. Sometimes the delivery may get delayed but that's because of Stupid Australia Post and Fastway.

April 11th 2019 Update: Great prices

I have been buying those health chocolates from Phragos and it's way cheaper than getting it from the health shops in the shopping centre. Also, it saves time and fuel so that is a good bonus.

Great Prices. Could be faster.

Phragos offers great prices with a huge range of products. I bought some stuff as Christmas gifts in December, was a bit disappointed though they didn't offer to send it by express so that they would arrive in time as they were gifts. They didn't arrive until a few days after Christmas. However, overall wasn't too bad I guess.

TErrible service

Received my order after one month, much later than when I needed it, and finally I received it, one item was not in there because it was damaged, been contacting the shop owners a few times, No reply. Zero zero quality and service. Very unsatisfied as the customer.

Great products and no problems in two years

I have been ordering jojoba oil and a variety of other products from Phragos for a couple of years. No problem with products or delivery. Great prices and cannot understand negative reviews.

BAD COMMUNICATION..... NO WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS

Phragos Do not trust them. First time I ordered no problems, second time products arrived but they were not what I'd ordered. Mistakes happen. When I tried to contact them via email & phone( numerous times). No response at all. Communication zero. Buyers be aware, find another company.

Phragos Health - untrustworthy

The health products on the Phragos website are much cheaper than others but Do Not Trust them with your payments. After 3 weeks, I am still awaiting for the products I ordered and paid for. As per the other Review, Phragos has NO customer service; they Do Not Reply to your emails or Phone Calls. BUYERS BEWARE !
Phragos Cannot Be Trusted !!

Terrible service and bad products

Please do me a favor don't buy anything from here. I waited about more 3 month to get my product after numerous calls and email. Delivering from springwood to Brisbane... it is 20 mins drive..... it impossible to get refund and they will never reply your emails or never answer your phone calls. terrible customer service. product is not good either.