Phragos Health and Beauty

Phragos Health and Beauty

2.9

Ellie

Ellie

Order not arrived and no communication from company

I would also be extremely cautious of ordering anything from this company. I ordered a germinator on the 26th March and received an email to state it had been shipped. There is no update as to the status of the order I have send numerous emails and had no response. Unfortunately there is no phone number so as a customer I am stuck and the only option left is to take my issue to the office of fair trading.

Sofie N

Sofie NSouth East Queensland, QLD

order was complete

I ordered 7 products on a Wednesday, received an email straight away stating my order was received and will be packed and sent. As I could not get any update on the status of my order online, I sent an email on Friday enquiring about status and received no reply. Then on the following Monday I received an email that my order was shipped and I received my order on Tuesday. The products I bought were offered on a great price, however after reading all the bad reviews here, plus getting zero communications from the company I am hesitant to order from them again. I am also hesitant recommending this company to my friends.

Proceed with caution

Please exercise extreme caution when dealing with this company. I ordered three products from Phragos March 7. Two of the products arrived March 18 but despite several emails to them over the past two months the third product has still not arrived and I have had no response from them at all. Imagine how much money they must be making by ignoring anyone who has a problem with their order. I personally will never use this company again.

No issues!

Products arrived quickly, nothing missing. Best prices I could find on my selected products too. (Nutra organics & The Swag bag) Can’t complain, and will likely order from Phragos in the future!

nina r.

nina r.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service is non existent!!!

Something is wrong/ sus with this company. I have emailed many times about an order that I had placed & also emailed a few times about stock. However they Never ever reply nor answer the phone.. ever. It is quite off putting & and making me very wary about purchasing from them again. They simple don't feel the need to care about customers or their inquires, at all. Bad form indeed. Plenty of other companies out there can have my money instead.

Nathalie

Nathalie

Bee Natural Face Cream

Very satisfied with quality of product - Bee Natural face cream. Have been using for years and no other product is comparable. Very slow arriving - COVID-19 has slowed mail down, especially to small rural towns.

KIm

KImWestern District, VIC

Something really wrong with this site Buyer beware

Ordered shampoos 3 weeks ago . PayPal debited immediate. No further contact , email , tracking number phone call or contact from Phragos after multiple attempts to contact them . Buyer beware shonky business

Lisa Bousfield

Lisa BousfieldSydney, NSW

Didn’t receive my entire order and no customer service response when attempted to be contacted

I received 3/4 items I had ordered and so I tried to contact them via the phone and email multiple times to either receive a refund or have my missing product shipped out. They have not responded to any emails and not one of my phone calls are answered.

Lombi

LombiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing: Charged my credit card and then cancelled my order but NO REFUND

I went online to order some liquid soap over weekend (to make care packs up for some vulnerable community members) during this Covid-19 crisis. They charged my credit card straight away. I went to check the status of my order online a few days later and the status is "REFUNDED" however I never received this update via any communication from PHRAGOS and went to check my bank account and there was been no refund issued. I have tried calling and emailing but no response. Absolutely distressing as I have spent a lot of money to try and help my community and there is no customer service. So upset. ALL I went is a call to explain what is going on and for them to give me my refund since they can't fulfil my order.

The_Boffin

The_BoffinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problemo

I had a great experience with my order. I had been hesitant after reading the poor reviews, but everything went fine for me. My order shipped in 1.5 days. Delivery by fastaway to Adelaide took 7 days, items were all there, and the prices were the best I could find. Feel a bit lucky. Very happy and relieved.

CarolynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lengthy delivery times. No communication.

My issue is with the delivery time frame. It has taken eleven days for Phragos to post my purchase. They have not responded to my email. A simple email with an explanation of stocking issues would have appeased me. Affordable pricing does not compensate for long delivery times and poor communication. I now wait for my item to arrive. It could be anywhere from 2 to 9 days.

Carolyn

Update: I received my parcel yesterday (13th Nov). Still no response to my emails. All up it took 3 weeks to get to me. Based on the reviews, good service is hit and miss. I will not be ordering from this company again.

Ashleigh Jayne

Ashleigh Jayne

Love this Site

The website is fairly easy to navigate around. They offer such an amazing range of products, health foods and beauty products. The pricing for the products they offer is phenomenal. I highly recommend this site!

Shannon

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service

Just received my first order with Phragos. So impressed at how quickly my order arrived. The prices are so good. Will definitely be ordering more products from this company. Highly recommend...

Neesah

NeesahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine product and website

I accidently placed wrong order and emailed to the website to change the product. They immediately responded and my order was delivered on time.Based on reviews i was not sure if my order would arrive or not but it did. Happy customer : )

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ziltch customer service!

I have ordered, I received an email stating it had been delivered. My neighbours were looking out for it on my behalf whilst at work. I haven’t received it to my address. I have written 5 emails in an attempt to contact Phragos in a period of 10 days. No response at all!

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great Price & Quick Delivery

I saw some previous poor reviews and was almost not going to buy from Phragos. However I saw someone else's review on here saying "I was a little worried reading other reviews, however my experience was excellent", so I decided to give them a go.

I bought two products and they were by far the cheapest I could find in Aus. I got free shipping and received the parcel within 3-4 business days.

I am really happy with the service and would definitely recommend!

JasKyl1411

JasKyl1411Green Point NSW

Great experience. Fast delivery and amazing prices

I couldn't fault this company. Fast delivery, excellent communication. My order came in 2 business days with no fuss. I was a little worried reading other reviews, however my experience was excellent. I felt compelled to write a review as I believe previous reviews may not tell the full story. Great products, fats delivery and cheap prices!!

Christy W.F.

Christy W.F.South East Queensland, QLD

Been a regular for at least 2 years.

I have never had any problems with Phragos Health and Beauty. I have bought a range of vitamins, beauty products and also health snacks. Their value for money are great with cheap prices for great products. I have recommended Phragos to my friends and family and they are really happy with it as well. Sometimes the delivery may get delayed but that's because of Stupid Australia Post and Fastway.

April 11th 2019 Update: Great prices

I have been buying those health chocolates from Phragos and it's way cheaper than getting it from the health shops in the shopping centre. Also, it saves time and fuel so that is a good bonus.

Great Prices. Could be faster.

Phragos offers great prices with a huge range of products. I bought some stuff as Christmas gifts in December, was a bit disappointed though they didn't offer to send it by express so that they would arrive in time as they were gifts. They didn't arrive until a few days after Christmas. However, overall wasn't too bad I guess.

Majid

MajidMelbourne

TErrible service

Received my order after one month, much later than when I needed it, and finally I received it, one item was not in there because it was damaged, been contacting the shop owners a few times, No reply. Zero zero quality and service. Very unsatisfied as the customer.