4.2

They need to understand Customer Service......

Waited over 2.5 months for my order
When I finally got my order looks like they can not follow instructions
The finished product was very poor and I phone only to be told a lot of rubbish and not only do they need to understand what Customer Service means but also the use of English would be helpful!

Store LocationHornsby NSW

Still have not received products

Store LocationOnline store
Suzanne

SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

shocking customer service

I have just spoken to Richard from this business to tell him how disappointed I am with the poster I purchased for my granddaughter. He was arrogant, dismissive and had no interest in letting me speak. The poster was not the size I paid for and had scratches over the picture. Poor customer service and will not be purchasing from him again!! Im disgusted!! Bloody rip off!!

Store LocationAdelaide

John Bannerman

John BannermanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality print and no communication

Print of a Modigliani motet and child was of poster quality and so dark that It had none of the quality of the original Tried ringing no result and a couple of emails,I’ve just looked at the reviews and have written them off as incompetent scammers,This is the first bad purchase,I have bought from China Vietnam ,Ireland,USA,with no trouble,it’s a shame that my first bad experience is with an Australian site

Waiting for 4 months, goods still NOT delivered!

Ordered several prints 4 months ago but still have not received them but was instead sent a completely wrong print.
No response to emails. When I eventually got a hold of Richard via phone, twice he has promised the correct prints would be sent out but still nothing... SCAM

Geoff

GeoffBrisbane

Still waiting. No contact!

Purchased "Ten Marlins" - Have heard nothing except proof of order. Have required follow up info with email and made phone calls calls to the numbers provided - Seems to be a scam.... Will update you with any progress.

Still waiting!!!

I've been waiting 2 months for a single poster, but now I think they're just cheating people out of their money. DO NOT BUY from them since you will be wasting your time and money!!!

Sarah18

Sarah18Sydney, NSW

Horrible customer service and dishonest staff

Malisa

MalisaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service even at their "warehouse"

Store LocationHornsby

I originally posted as - Stay away from this site

Original post - I fell for the fairly professional looking website. Seemed like they could deliver just what I wanted at a reasonable price. After months of waiting, e-mails and phone messages being ignored (not even answered with excuses) its time to enter into a disputed credit card transaction to get my money back.

To be fair I need to walk those comments back a bit. After sending an e-mail expressing my views to the vendor I did get a phone call stating the order had been sent. It arrived just a few days later and was of the quality I was hoping for. So Richard has done alright in the end but it took a lot of waitng and a few cranky calls and e-mails to get there.

Store LocationPicturestore on-line
Chantel S.

Chantel S.Perth, WA

Poor customer service

Paid for a picture at the end of January that was supposed to have been dispatched in February. It didn’t show, rang to enquire. Was told they’d check on availability or I will receive a refund. Still no communication from them. Rang again to be told picture was not available and I would get a refund - still no refund and still no communication. Don’t buy from this site!

Very risky to try buying from this company

On ASIC website, this company was deregistered on 8/12/2019. This company's ABN was cancelled from 30 Jan 2020 & is not registered for GST. Checkout does not ask for credit card 3 digit security code. Suspicious email received asking for CVV; phone enquiry was answered in very unprofessional manner.

Store LocationPictureStore Hornsby

Very, Very Disappointed

Put in order for 2 Prints on 8/2/18 paid $191 ,website said they would contact you if any delays , I had to ring myself when prints didn't arrive in time frame , was told stuff had to come from USA ,then emailed ,they phoned back and told same again. Now I'm extremely worried that will never see my prints or money and may have to try to retrieve my money. This is the Only bad experience I have Ever had on line and I shop mostly online .I think I have been very Patient with this company. Very poor communication .Never Again, It is now 26/3/18

monnie

monnieNowra

Deliberately dishonest

Ordered a print that was advertised as 50x70cm, received a print 30x40cm. When i questioned this, i was told there were no larger prints in stock... why wasn't I told this before it was posted to me??? I offered to keep the smaller print but requested 1/2 cost to be refunded (considering I received half size print) and was told No.
I feel like this company was deliberately dishonest in sending a smaller when its advertised as much bigger. Won't be purchasing any more prints from them.

mule

muleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

a total rip off.

my sister and I bought a picture off this store and of which we thought was a print on canvas and of good quality and size ,BUT all we got was a cheap piece of crap on a cheap bit of stiff paper small and looked like a cheap photo copy of a model in black and white which we wanted but we thought it would be on canvas and a decent size and quality ,but instead we got a cheap photo copy and got charged $36.00 for this called French curves that would have cost about $2,00 so what ever you do out there in cyber space DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF PICTURE STORE OR YOU WILL END UP BEING TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED LIKE MYSELF AND MY SISTER .M/S GAYE KRAMER [personal detail removed] CHEERS .

peter1616

peter1616Sydney

Great customer service

My order was received broken on delivery. I needed the picture as a gift for my wife's birthday the following day. I called Richard and he was only too happy to help put. some 2 hours later, I had my new frame and print. Great customer service despite the package being broken by Australia Post

Appalling service

I ordered a print mid November and opted for express delivery (Brisbane) an extra $12 and still no print!! I've email/ facebooked messaged and rang twice( voicemail first time). I eventually spoke to someone who said they would ship it that day and I would receive an email with tracking no etc..... no email arrived!!!
?????????

wayned

wayned

Very good service and delivery

Have purchased a few prints from here and found the prints of a quality I expected. The delivery was quick and a continual update on ETA and tracking was great. Would continue to purchase from this store.

Love it! And great service !

I just received my order! Such a beautiful picture and frame ! Exactly what I expected and in such a timely manner!
I gotta say I am thoroughly impressed and will continue to use this supplier as a preferred one!
I highly recommend it!!
Thank you picture store!

thanks

Peter DavisGreen Pigeon, NSW

Poor & amateurish job.

There is no part of the picture which we are happy with. The colours have run at the top & the bottom when it was printed. This can be seen by anybody who looks at it in the right light. It is not satisfactory.

When hung the top right hand side comes out from the wall 2cm to 2.5cm further than the left hand side. Both the bottom left hand side corner & the top right hand side corner are not clean 45 degree cuts & this causes the hanging problem. There is a chip missing from the bottom left hand corner as a result of this. This is not acceptable.

The picture is open & unprotected at the back. There is no backing board so spiders are able to live there.

PictureStore will not honour its online guarantee, it's a lie & a con.