PictureStore

PictureStore

Very, Very Disappointed

Put in order for 2 Prints on 8/2/18 paid $191 ,website said they would contact you if any delays , I had to ring myself when prints didn't arrive in time frame , was told stuff had to come from USA ,then emailed ,they phoned back and told same again. Now I'm extremely worried that will never see my prints or money and may have to try to retrieve my money. This is the Only bad experience I have Ever had on line and I shop mostly online .I think I have been very Patient with this company. Very poor communication .Never Again, It is now 26/3/18

Eventually received the prints ,Very poor Quality ,a Complete rip off !!! Look like cheap photo copies now reside on top of wardrobe,No Way would I hang these on my walls flimsy little wire on back for hanging.This company has taught me to do more thorough research before buying online ,Lesson Learned

Deliberately dishonest

Ordered a print that was advertised as 50x70cm, received a print 30x40cm. When i questioned this, i was told there were no larger prints in stock... why wasn't I told this before it was posted to me??? I offered to keep the smaller print but requested 1/2 cost to be refunded (considering I received half size print) and was told No.
I feel like this company was deliberately dishonest in sending a smaller when its advertised as much bigger. Won't be purchasing any more prints from them.

a total rip off.

my sister and I bought a picture off this store and of which we thought was a print on canvas and of good quality and size ,BUT all we got was a cheap piece of crap on a cheap bit of stiff paper small and looked like a cheap photo copy of a model in black and white which we wanted but we thought it would be on canvas and a decent size and quality ,but instead we got a cheap photo copy and got charged $36.00 for this called French curves that would have cost about $2,00 so what ever you do out there in cyber space DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF PICTURE STORE OR YOU WILL END UP BEING TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED LIKE MYSELF AND MY SISTER .M/S GAYE KRAMER [personal detail removed] CHEERS .

Great customer service

My order was received broken on delivery. I needed the picture as a gift for my wife's birthday the following day. I called Richard and he was only too happy to help put. some 2 hours later, I had my new frame and print. Great customer service despite the package being broken by Australia Post

Appalling service

I ordered a print mid November and opted for express delivery (Brisbane) an extra $12 and still no print!! I've email/ facebooked messaged and rang twice( voicemail first time). I eventually spoke to someone who said they would ship it that day and I would receive an email with tracking no etc..... no email arrived!!!
?????????

Very good service and delivery

Have purchased a few prints from here and found the prints of a quality I expected. The delivery was quick and a continual update on ETA and tracking was great. Would continue to purchase from this store.

Love it! And great service !

I just received my order! Such a beautiful picture and frame ! Exactly what I expected and in such a timely manner!
I gotta say I am thoroughly impressed and will continue to use this supplier as a preferred one!
I highly recommend it!!
Thank you picture store!

thanks

Poor & amateurish job.

There is no part of the picture which we are happy with. The colours have run at the top & the bottom when it was printed. This can be seen by anybody who looks at it in the right light. It is not satisfactory.

When hung the top right hand side comes out from the wall 2cm to 2.5cm further than the left hand side. Both the bottom left hand side corner & the top right hand side corner are not clean 45 degree cuts & this causes the hanging problem. There is a chip missing from the bottom left hand corner as a result of this. This is not acceptable.

The picture is open & unprotected at the back. There is no backing board so spiders are able to live there.

PictureStore will not honour its online guarantee, it's a lie & a con.

Thanks M Peter return the product in original condition with all accessories we receive the frame not in the original condition it is broken also any Canvas frame unprotected from back we have more 40000 happy customer in 14 years and more thane 2000 customer in 2015I did return the frame in its original condition, the chip PictureStore is alluding to in its reply was caused as a result of the frame being buckled, the frame is still buckled. We purchased this print to replace one damaged in a house fire, we have had 6 other pictures replaced by another firm as a result of fire damage & every other picture was framed with protection on it's back. PictureStore, in their reply, have not even commented on the way the colours have run at the top & the bottom when it was printed. On their web site PictureStore say " If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 15 days of receipt of the product to receive a replacement or full refund for the purchase price of the product" They make an unequivocal statement that they will give the purchase price back. PictureStore will not honour its online guarantee, it's a lie & a con. Peter DavisThanks

Great service and great quality prints

We received our framed prints last week. Very pleased with the end result. Thank you for the prints! The quality of the print is excellent.

Exactly how I expected it to look.........Amazing

Thank you so much for my PRADA MARFA print, I love it. My friends love it too.
Arrived on time packed very securely. I have purchased from PictureStore before and was just as happy.
I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you Maged for your wonderful service.

Awesome

I framed them on the weekend and they are awesome and hope to hang them this weekend coming thank you

thanks

Hopeless.

Ordered a block mounted print 24/6/15, now nearly 3 months later still waiting. The only reply I ever got to my numerous emails told me print was unavailable, yet it is still shown on their website. I substituted another print nearly one month ago and have not seen or heard from picturestore since. If I ever see my print I shall be very surprised and cannot understand all the glowing reviews this company gets. Never again.

Beautiful Prints.

Purchased 4 blockmounted prints just prior to Christmas. They were delivered in the time stated in secure wrapping. They are beautiful and I admire them everyday. I will definitely be buying more. Thank you :)

Perfect gift. Excellent Service.

Thank you for the blockmounted, laminated print for my sisters 21st. We love it! Ordered Wednesday, received Friday, in perfect condition. Packaged securely. Prompt communications. Will highly recommend your business to others.

Value for money

There were plenty of prints to choose from and they were very reasonably priced. The site was easy to navigate and I found exactly what I was looking for. My order arrived promptly and in excellent condition.

Great service good quality promised delivery and received it on time in good condition. Will recommend to other friends. Great price also.

Great choice, price and service

The choice was vast, the price was good and timely delivery. When it arrived I received a discount voucher For my next purchase.

Absolutely thrilled!

First time I have ordered from this site, I knew exactly what I wanted and there was plenty to choose from, however due to the fact there was so much I ended up choosing something completely different! My order has now arrived, the quality is fantastic and it was very well packaged. It's now at the picture framers and I can't wait to get it back. The price I thought was very good I just found the delivery took a lot longer than anticipated. I have already been back online to see what I can get next.. Thank you!

La Jument - Jean Guichard

I received my poster this morning, exactly 7 days from my order date, and in excellent quality and condition. Keep up the good work and all the best!

Great posters for my classroom

The posters I chose arrived in immaculate condition, beautifully laminated, earlier than anticipated. I am delighted with them, and they look great on the walls. It took a little while to uncurl them, as they had been posted rolled the wrong way, but once that was sorted, all was fine.