3.9

SuzeygSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Bryan O.
Bryan O.

SCAM - Avoid Avoid Avoid

This company is a SCAM. They take your order , send you a confirmation and then nothing. If you call them the old guy will just abuse you.
Hope the Karma Train runs him over.
Avoid this company at all costs !! Show details
John Bannerman
John BannermanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modigliani prints

Very happy with the prints,quick delivery ,good quality prints,as described Show details
Kim B.
Kim B.Sydney, NSW

Don't do it

Wish I had read the reviews - yes I was scammed. Got all the confirmation of order - then silence. Emailed them with no response. Then read reviews and then realised I had been scammed - you would think I had learned by now.
NothappyJan
NothappyJan

Rude and disgusting and scam

No order delivered. No communication from them. When I rang he abused me , hung up on me and said I would get refund. I rang back, he actually yelled at me for asking how I would get refund.
My original card has been cancelled since purchase and I do not want to give them a new one. It’s essentially a scam I will be taking to consumer affairs.
Why is there no zero rating????
Unhappy
Unhappy

The Rudest Guy

I ordered a print and it arrived ok. When I had it framed it rippled and the framer who said the paper was too lightweight to glue to a backing. So I contacted PictureStore and after a couple of fairly grumpy emails the guy did tell me what paper grade it was and when I asked who the manfacturer was, so I could take it back to the framer, this is what he replied with "Do you really think I have nothing better else to do in my life but providing information about paper quality to you? What’s a difference does it make what a paper is, anyway?" Show details
RedWoo
RedWooSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Do Not Order From This Company

I ordered a large canvas print on the proviso that 100% of my money would be returned if I was dissatisfied. The print was delivered within three weeks but OMG I was disgusted at the poor quality. It was totally unsatisfactory and packed in an appalling manner with two bits of cardboard stuck together and no frame protection. The process of receiving a refund has been disgraceful (I did not receive a 100% refund) and I intend to write to the Department of Fair Trading to make a formal complaint. Order from this company at your own peril. Save your money and invest with a reputable supplier. You have been warned.  Show details
  • +5Thumbnail
Bridget
BridgetGippsland, VIC3 posts

Appalling Customer Service

I wish I had read reviews before ordering. Richard should be fired forthwith. I called him on several occasions to inquire politely why the delivery of my order was weeks overdue. Suffice it to say his responses were unprofessional, rude & completely unconvincing. Basically, he tells lies to cover his own incompetence. He reacts only when told the ombudsman will be contacted. Do not order from this so-called business.  Show details
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service!

I ordered a poster through Picture Store and did not receive it or hear back from them for more than 3 weeks. When I emailed to enquire where the poster was, Richard (from Picture Store) said that he had sent it and gave me an Australia Post tracking number. I followed this tracking number up with Australia Post only to discover that it did not match my address. I forwarded all this info to Richard and he told me that it was not his problem.
So, I have no poster, no refund and have wasted a lot of time dealing with a company that has no customer service.
I have since been able to order the same poster on Amazon at almost half the price and it has arrived within a week. I would certainly not recommend Picture Store!
Suzie
SuzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Block mount print bubbled after a few months

I purchased a block mounted print for a gift and was very disappointed to find it had bubbled after a few months. The company's response was to use a pin to remove the air - totally unsatisfactory in my opinion. I understand this may happen after years but not a few months. It took an email and 3 phone calls for the company to basically say they accept no responsibility. Would never purchase from them again. The owner chose to hang up on me when I told him I though his service wasn't very good. Such a shame they don't value customer service and quality in their work  Show details
Emma21
Emma21Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Placed an order never recieved it. Scam

Placed an order never received it. Called both numbers and emailed numerous times. Never heard back. Scam. Don't bother. Save your money. Show details
Marathon
MarathonSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts

Tinkerbell
TinkerbellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Save Your Money - Stay Away From This Crap Co

After reading these reviews (wish l had first) l think k was lucky to receive my damaged print!
Called to complain, was asked if l accepted the delivery (trying to shift blame) told him no one was home & delivery company completely dismissed my instructions on where to leave it. Regardless, block mounted print was poorly applied & damage poor quality work stands out like dogs balls.
Was told reply paid email with instructions would be sent, still waiting!!
Phone system is a joke too... do not use this pathetic company - & l say company very lightly as it’s probably a couple of monkeys running the whole operation!
Would give no stars if it was possible. Show details
DJW
DJW

They need to understand Customer Service

Waited over 2.5 months for my order
When I finally got my order looks like they can not follow instructions
The finished product was very poor and I phone only to be told a lot of rubbish and not only do they need to understand what Customer Service means but also the use of English would be helpful! Show details
TB Sydney customer