Pillow Talk

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (32)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (18) · Not as advertised (7)
Julie P.

Julie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service!

Thank you Rebecca at Maroochydore and at Toowoomba Lucy(or Lisa, sorry if I have it wrong) for your outstanding service in helping me get both my coverlet and sufficient place mats using both your stores and posting goods to me. You made it easy....fabulous service, thank you

Store LocationMaroochydore and Toowoomba
Joanne

JoanneCanberra 2600, ACT

Best service, thankyou Debbie

I had left my pillow at home and was travelling for three weeks, I got to my hotel on night one and the pillow was horrible, I literally had no sleep. At breakfast in the morning I called the Annerley store in Brisbane, I spoke to Debbie. I have been buying from pillow talk for years.
I described the pillow I wanted, Debbie was onto it immediately. I paid for it on the phone and she had it delivered to my hotel. She contacted during the day to let me know where the delivery was up to. I have worked in retail, it’s a tough job. Debbie was outstanding. Thankyou so much ❤️❤️

Store LocationAnnerley Brisbane
Let down

Let downNortheast, VIC

Placemats received dirty. No response to complaint.

I purchased 6 x white Habitat Sanctuary place mats. Two of the placemats looked like they had wiped the floor. There is no way that the marks could not have been seen before delivery. I photographed the placemats with packaging as soon as they arrived and emailed Pillow Talk. The email was sent over 2 weeks ago and I am yet to receive a reply.
Very disappointed customer.

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Great Service

Really satisfied with the service I received from Pillow Talk. My quilt arrived with a small ink stain so I asked how to remove it, instead they sent me a brand new quilt! And the product itself was great quality! :)

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service to my front door

Store LocationWindsor, Qld
Gordon F

Gordon F

memory foam bed topper

brought one of there top line memory line bed topper. what a difference, back pain was almost eliminated over-nite. very good service. highly recommend, wish I had got one sooner.

Store LocationAspley QLD
karen

karenSouth Australia

Extremely fast shipping ,all well packed .Great quality items Highly Recommend !

Extremely fast shipping ,all well packed .Great quality items
I have been searching for a low but firm pillow which was more difficult than I thought it would be.Finally I came across what I wanted here.Very well priced,quality products,speedy delivery and great service.Thank you

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Poor quality

Poor quality and not as described. Unable to return to a store due to living in WA, postage will cost more then the item is worth.
Don’t think I should be paying for postage to return a poor quality item that doesn’t met my expectations and isn’t how described.

Truthful

TruthfulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products are not of good quality.

I suggest if you buy anything from Pillow Talk keep the receipts for a period. I brought a mattress protector that did not protect my bed at all from stains. Then I brought another mattress protector from them and followed the washing instructions but it leaked too, despite them telling me it would stop stains getting onto my mattress. A pillow protector's zip also broke and I only washed that a couple of times. People pay a lot of money for these products but they don't live up to the marketing and appear to be inferior quality.

Store LocationBrookside.

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Terrible service

Warners bay
It is with great sadness that I write this review.
When returning items that were purchased on line and credit was confirmed via email by their head office, I was given a very hard time at this store.
Customer service is lacking and I would stay away.

Store LocationWarners Bay
RSH

RSHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely Customer Service

I purchased several items for a new home I moved into recently. The ladies at the Cranbourne store were helpful and super patient with me as I took my time making my selections and asking them to check their stock several times. When I did have an issue with a couple of the items I bought and had to go back they were very understanding and offered several options to assist. Shout out to Ash and store manager Chelsea. Thank you ladies.

Shell

ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep the products. Change your staff.

Visited Windsor Pillowtalk and Dfo Pillowtalk. Most of the staff are impatient and rude if you go in looking poor they don’t come to assist you with respect they ask you with an attitude what you’re there for. If you dress up nicely they serve you with care and positivity. Had no idea they treat you based on what you wear! Both stores are not people friendly they have no customer service skills. Very judgmental. Hire someone who makes an effort to make sales and impress the customers not just get paid to put stuff away!

Store LocationWindsor Pillowtalk
Jennifer K.

Jennifer K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Product so very poor

I purchased online a pr double bed winter sheets & a mattress protector. Value $133 - I recieved them & proceeded to wash the items before use & the sheets just pilled & the amount of fluff that came off was incredible, the mattress protector when washed you could see daylight through it, never again will i purchase from Pillow Talk.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer serviette -Helensvale

Returned bamboo sheets to the store as i thought they were sized incorrectly, found out bamboo are a bit bigger in fit than a normal sheet, they swapped over the sheets for me no questions asked,the staff were so helpful and very friendly. i will 100% be returning to Pillow talk Helensvale.

Store LocationHelensvale
Tennille Barber

Tennille BarberHunter Region, NSW

Wrong pillow received

Longer wait on product to have it come
And only to receive with wrong cushion
Very unhappy
Cushion were completely different to each other not to sure how you can make that kind of stuff up

Tenille

TenilleNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Went to Pillowtalk Townsville today and was served by the lovely Tyler. She never pushed products on me, knew exactly what I wanted and made the whole experience great! Could not recommend anymore. Can't wait to be back for my candle.

Store LocationTownsville QLD
SADY-cleaning lady

SADY-cleaning ladyCentral Queensland, QLD

prices becoming a joke

the stores are always beautifully laid out and the different stores i have been into customer service is fantastic. but they have changed..the quality of the product just isn't there for the price. the furniture is cheaply made falls apart or lamination peels. the ladies will refund or exchange but really thats not the point the quality isnt there.
if you want a bright quilt cover its covered in flowers, same with the coverlets not all of us want or like flowery quilts but love colour.
honestly kmart is catching up on their products and for far less, aldi sells pure Australian wool quilts and memory foam toppers for far less and just as great product. i know I've bought from both places.

Store Locationrockhampton qld
Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

600 count bamboo sheets

Not happy with these sheets i love the towels but not the sheets they crease were they were not what i wanted i will only use them as a last resort or ill give to my sister not happy.

Be warned, Company has a 5 day dispatch policy

Ordered online as I live in a rural area. Wasn't until I went to investigate where my tracking number was that I saw they can take up to 5 days to actually dispatch orders.
I ordered on the Monday with the expectation/hope that it would arrive before the weekend.
Was not sent from their warehouse until the Wednesday night and received by Australia Post Thursday afternoon.
I've not known other company's to take so long to send items.
Certainty will not be ordering online again, especially if in a hurry to receive my items.

Good outcome...”beige” sales assistant

Belinda W.

Belinda W.asked

Pillow Talk

I recently bought a heap of bed linen and a king size mattress topper. The mattress topper after a few nights sleep is now hard in spots and soft in others. I fluff it up every morning and after a bit more investigation I have found that the stitching in some spots has come loose so the “pillows” that have their own amount of fluff is going all over the place . The fluff is very inconsistent and the topper is very uncomfortable. I have been trying to persist with this but it’s getting to much now and I’ve had to take the topper off the bed.
How do I go about getting a refund for the topper as it is faulty?

Pillow T.Pillow Talk

Hi Belinda, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and we're sorry to hear this has been happening with your topper. Could you please send an email with images and your order details/receipt through to ptinternetsales@ptpl.com.au, and our customer service team will be able to provide further advice and assistance? Thank you again. - PT

Jacqui9069

Jacqui9069asked

Pillow Talk

Can anyone please tell me what the refund policy is on lounges that are purchased through Pillow Talk. I seem to be getting the run around with customer service as they don’t want to accept any responsibility that the lounges have some serious defects and problems and have informed me that these faults are consistent with the items that are a year or so old.

Simone'asked

Online Store

I'm interested in the Linen Cotton Light Blue Pom Pom Quilt Cover Set.

Where is the star shaped pom pom star pillow that's pictured with the Quilt?
How many Pillows are included with the Quilt Cover Set?
How long will it take to send the Quilt from Australia to New Orleans, LA 70122?

Thank you.

Helen Hirst
Helen Hirst

Hi Simone.
I actually live in Australia but in the FAQ you can organise a delivery cost overseas with Customer Service. They are available online during Australian business hours.
The Quilt Cover you are asking about comes with 2 matching pillow cases except for single which has one. All other accessories are also available at Pillow Talk at an extra cost. The yellow star pattern pillow on the bed would be available through them.
I've been shopping at Pillow Talk for over 30 yrs and the quality of their products is excellent.
It's Sunday evening here, but if you try online chat tomorrow they will be available at 10am Australian Eastern Time, which is around 16 hrs from my post. There open 7 days a week. Hope this helps.

Simone'

Thank you Helen! I appreciate your response. I'll check with Customer Service during the week.

~Simone'