Listing monitored by Pilot.com.au

4.3 (1,193)

Professional service

I was provided a very Quick clear diagnosis, providing me some options and quick discreet delivery - the whole process was hassle free and very convenient as. I would recommend it to anyone

Andrew
AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very ordinary

I was deemed “not suitable for the program” after I flagged I was going cease treatment. Really? My sarcastic response to pilot asking me to promote them probably didn’t help

Jim L.
Jim L.Central Queensland, QLD

Top notch service

Meds have worked wonders. Consultation process easy and follow up support genuine and response to any questions answered quickly.
I did want a change to my treatment. This was reviewed quickly and changes were made. I couldn't be happier. Well done Pilot.

jono p.
jono p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doctors lovely but limited script options from consultation

Doctors are lovely but the limited options for treatment are a big let down especially as the marketing is very in-depth and attractive to people that are cautious to attend the gp

Damion
DamionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Turnaround

have received my delivery after a few delays (which I put down to Weather). However, Pilot not only delivered the quality products to my door, you guys also more than made up for it with your extra communication and dedication toward turning my experience around. Well done Pilot. Customer for life.

I will use your other services and highly recommend. Well done and thank you.

Very Good Product & Service

Really pleased with the product and service-regular contact and advice too. Always respond in a timely fashion and customer focussed. Description of product is spot on and delivery is always on time. highly recommended - Thank you!

Seems to be working

I was prescribed a certain product to how if it would work. So far I have no complaints about this product, there dosed seem to any side affects plus it seems to be working

Not so subtle
Not so subtlePerth, WA

No subtlety here!!

This was supposed to be a private conciliation but the texts and emails beeping every 2 minutes is not good when you are sitting next to your wife with a please explain!!! As you can imagine it didn’t go down well , I’ll just suffer with the symptoms!!!

Allie cat
Allie cat Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is quite a good product

This is quite a good product it’s definitely help me quite a bit In the past 12 months at the start I was not over impressed but when you lifted my dose it might quite a bit of difference thank you very much

ED treatment, it works.

This product works morning and night. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a boost. Do yourself a favour and enjoy the ride. You won't be disappointed but more importantly your partner will have a smile on their face once again.

Michael
MichaelDarwin, NT

ED TREATMENT

Early days of my initial treatment, seem positive thus far. Intend to continue with the treatment program to ensure i receive the full benefit of the medication, while remaining positive always.

Pilot weight loss

Very supportive and an easy way to help you loose weight, support throughout your journey with professional support throughout your journey, highly recommended if your looking to start losing weight

Absolutely con job

I was prescribed a 'treatment'. Reality is that the treatment is a generic drug that I can get in any pharmacy for half the price. Save your money, go and see a real doctor.

Dom C.
Dom C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Is Dr Shannon real? Customer service is terrible. Sometimes I thought it was a bot answering questions because all the answers were FAQ type responses. If you have side effects they don't want to know.

Hunt
HuntSydney, NSW

Not working

Hi Every one, not working to me.. cant see any different. its been already 3 weeks no changes at all. Also it very expensive, cant afford to buy this again.