Pine Discount Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (44)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (39) · Not as advertised (4)
Lisa B.

Lisa B.Perth, WA

Never buy a bed from these people

Brought a bed set from Malaga store a year and a half ago full stop can no longer use bed as slats have all bent and walked. And I am now sleeping on the floor with my mattress. I would never ever ever buy from these people again. Worst bedroom set I have ever brought.

Kevin A.

Kevin A.Western Australia

Poor after sales service. If there is a problem, expect it not to be fixed.

I purchased a lounge suite from Pine Discount Furniture. It was delivered damaged on arrival. I contacted Pine Discount Furniture via email and phone. They would only provide a repair of the damaged goods and not replacement with an undamaged lounge suite. Unfortunately there are multiple reviews of customers having trouble with after sales service ranging from damaged goods on delivery, to not being able to pick up goods from the store, to being told the goods are no longer available after having made a payment. There are some good bargains to be had but be aware that if there is a problem it is likely it will not be sorted.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
thimosha S.

thimosha S.Perth, WA

Disgusting Customer Service - spend your money elsewhere

Store Locationken wick

Jessica

JessicaPerth, WA

Appalled by the customer service and lack of internal communication.

My online order was organised with the sales team to be delivered to and collected from the Port Kennedy store 4 weeks ago confirmed by email and advised I would be contacted when ready to collect. I contacted the store a few days ago as I had not yet been contacted only to find out it permanently closed last weekend. Due to internal miscommunication and their mistake I will not be receiving my products. The customer service lady was not sympathetic and horrible to deal with. I would like a call from upper management to discuss this further. I do not recommend the online store to anyone!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Shaun H.

Shaun H.Perth, WA

Horrified

Store LocationPine Discount Kenwick
Pine Discount O.Pine Discount Furniture

Hi Shaun, I have looked into your order and our system is indicating that you have collected your goods. I am sure it will go nicely in your new home. Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

I bought a couch recently and so happy with the purchase

Pine furniture at Malaga were so helpful without being annoying. I was dealt with professionally and the delivery man did a great job of getting my lounge into the doorway . thank you so much Malaga and we will be back

Store LocationPIne Furniture , Malaga
Branka

BrankaPerth, WA

Great Service

Our last purchase was a mattress and bedroom suite at the Malaga Branch. The staff member who served us (Amos) was very informative with product knowledge and advice and didn't push us into making any quick decisions which we really appreciated. Great value furniture and we would recommend the store to everyone!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Bobbie

BobbiePerth, WA

Very happy with my sofa purchase service was great staff were very helpful with product advice ,making selection easy from start to delivery. Overall a pleasant experience. Would return again

Hi Bobbie,
We are so glad to hear that you found the advice given in store helped you to select a sofa that your happy with. We look forward to seeing you again instore.

Raza H.

Raza H.Perth, WA

False promise

Hi Raza,
We apologise for the misunderstanding regarding the mattress protector. We do hope, however, that the bed and mattress you purchased are still giving well for you.

Jenny B.

Jenny B.Perth, WA

Satisfied Customer

I have now filled my entire house with items from Pine Discount Furniture. Our latest item was a couch with a chaise for our theatre. We didn't even shop around, when the time came we went to the Malaga branch and were not disappointed. Great quality furniture at a very affordable price. Staff were friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this furniture store to anyone!

Ang

AngPerth, WA

Comfy quality at half the price

Found a sofa that fit the bill with a price that didn't break the bank. Lots of options and the staff (Emma-Joy) were helpful and patient with my many questions.
So happy with our comfy new sofa, the cushions are thick, supportive but still embracing. Plus delivery was really convenient and a good price. $79 for two blokes that bought it in on the following weekend and called me the night before because they were coming early. Great service all-round and really easy. All we had to do was unwrap and screw the feet on (which the delivery fellows offered to do but it was easy to do ourselves). The shop is in a convenient location with easy parking and little traffic to bother with.

Store LocationMalaga, Pine Discount Furniture

Great advice!!

Went into the Port Kennedy store and was looking for a bed for my daughter, was approached by Amy and after telling her how small my daughter's room was she talked me into the loft bed and gave me the idea of not using the bottom bed- best decision ever!

Best Customer Service!

I recently visited the Port Kennedy Pine Discount store and was so pleased with my experience! Both staff members Amy and Adele were incredibly helpful and the store was immaculate

Carina

CarinaPerth, WA

Helpful Staff and Reasonable quality

Store LocationMalaga Pine Discount Store

Hi Carina,
We are happy to hear that the service you received at our Malaga store has left a good impression upon you. We look forward to assisting you again.

Jimmy

JimmyPerth, WA

Happy

After doing a lot of shopping around, settled on Pine Discount Furniture Malaga. Great quality furniture at a very surprisingly low price. Staff were lovely and informative. I would definitely recommend this furniture store to anyone!

Sandra W.

Sandra W.Perth, WA

Bed frame plus mattress

Store was wide and easy to maneuver through assembling the furniture was easy enough to do love our new bed and mattress
Lila was. Very helpful. ten out of ten

Jigarkumar

JigarkumarWestern Australia

Good and reliable quality

We bought leather lounge from malaga store.
Staff are helpful, approachable and polite.well explained information about product and explained how easy to assemble it.very good product . Timely manner delivery.
Strong Recommend.
Thanks guys.

Adam

AdamPerth, WA

Quality furniture and great mattresses

I've bought from this store on 3 occasions now. The sales consultant, Lila was excellent. The furniture was was of great quality, either pre-assembled or very easy to assemble with clear instructions. All 3 mattresses have been amazing to sleep on and were extremely well priced.

Sara

Sara

Very Happy Customer!!

Store LocationKenwick
Belinda C.

Belinda C.Perth, WA

High quality lounge for a great price!

Fast, friendly efficient service by Marie and the team. I bought the Nantahala 6 piece modular lounge which is stunning to look at, it has great material so it feels good and it's super comfortable for me. It was on special for a great price too. It wasn't available at the time however new stock was on it's way. Marie called as soon as it was available, I made the payment and it was delivered shortly afterwards. They even called to follow up to make sure I was happy which is unusual in this day and age, great service and a happy customer, thank you!