Pine O Cleen Liquid Disinfectant

Pine O Cleen Liquid Disinfectant

2.3

Donna

DonnaNorth Queensland, QLD

Pine o clean disinfectant ruined

How can a company change a product that was great. Whoever thought it was a good idea to add essential oils to this product needs to go back to school. The pine smell has now gone and you are left with an oily texture with a horrible smell.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Michelle B.

Michelle B.Sydney, NSW

Dumbing down of a favourite product

The smell has gone
Smell memories don’t lie
Why would you ?
Pine Pineocleen no longer exists
Which is why I am searching for a new brand until I see new bottles that say ORIGINAL FORMULA RETURNS

Nell H

Nell HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pine O Cleen Disinfectant

Have used the Pine disinfectant for 30 years & always loved the fresh, clean smell. The new bottles with the essential oils smell disgusting & the smell doesn’t last like the old formula. Will have to change brands unless they go back to the old formula.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Bleaches & Disinfectants

Find out how Pine O Cleen Liquid Disinfectant compares to other Bleaches & Disinfectants

Pine O Cleen

Pine O CleenVictoria

Pine O Cleen

I recently opened a new bottle of pine o cleen, I don’t know what you have done to this product but it is not a smell I want in my home. I have been buying this product for over 40 years and it was always used by my mother as well. So unless this product is fixed will not be purchasing it again.

Purchased in June 2020.

No longer smells like PINE

It used to have a strong pine smell that felt clean. Now it has a weak smell nothing like pine! False advertising 101! The bottle doesn’t list ingredients. Change it back or lose business.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Patricia

PatriciaHunter Region, NSW

Love it, but need to change smell

I have been buying this product for over 30 years. Absolutely love it. Unfortunately recently you have changed the fragrance. When I used the new formula I had to reclean my house. Smelk was not pleasant. Bring back the original

Purchased in June 2020 for A$5.00.

Alison

AlisonPerth, WA

Why did you change the smell.

I've have been using this product my entire adult life and my house never feels clean to me until I smell Pine-o-cleen. But since you have changed the smell of it, it doesn't feel the same. Please change it back.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

changed

pine o clean has changed its smell! u have added oils to it, very upset, been using this for 40 yrs.please change back, sadly if you cant I will have to use something else, my house will never smell the same as it did.sadly its made in Portugal now...i have 3 big bottles, I will give to good will..

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Online for A$6.00.

Bring back the old pineocleen without the 'essential oils'. I poured it down the drain!

I have tried sourcing the old pine o cleen from several places but have failed to find it. What were you thinking with the new smell? It gave me an instant headache and I have thrown out several bottles.

Cal G.

Cal G.South East Queensland, QLD

terrible smell

Just about to mop my floors with Pine o Clean as i love the stuff and it leaves the house smelling great, i have used it for over 10 years now BUT OMG what have you done ????? it smells like a mossie candle, disgusting ... I even opened a second new bottle just to check and Yep, smells just as disgusting!! Maybe its time to look for a new floor cleaner as i refuse to use this again.

Purchased in June 2020.

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

New smell is revolting

I bought one bottle of Pine smelling Pine O Clean which is use by date Feb 2023 which is just what I wanted to wipe down everything coming into my home, great; then I decided to buy another bottle....one for the laundry, one for the kitchen. The new bottle just opened smells horrible, like bad fly spray. It is also expiry dated Feb 2023 but in small writing says Made in Portugal and is in a slightly different bottle.
Don’t know what Portuguese Pine smells like, but this is really horrible.
I bought a premium product for a premium price and am terribly disappointed.
Not good enough Reckitt Benckiser.

Purchased in July 2020.

Gaynor H.

Gaynor H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is not perfect NOW! The smell of pine o clean is dreadful!

what has happened to Pine O Clean Antibacterial Disinfectant! The "new" smell is so aweful I have tipped the contents down the drain! Can't stand it and it seems to be oily! I am on the hunt for a new pineoclean smelling disinfectant.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Maggie George

Maggie GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Pine O Clean smell

The change in this product is dreadful. I have used Pine O Clean for many years, it is a product that you rely on, however now find the smell so awful I will not be able to use it. Original recipe please.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles.

Simone F.

Simone F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Pino o Clean with Essential Oils

New Pine-O-Clean Now with added essential oils. I got the pine flavoured one like I have for 20 plus years. This stuff STINKS (actually smells like the furniture polish Mr Sheen so not a fresh clean scent. Won't be buying it until original is returned. Very annoyed and not game to try the other ones.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$5.00.

Sunny

SunnyMelbourne

Not user friendly

The 1.25 litre disinfectant bottle is very difficult to use as the plastic is way too thin for the weight of the bottle. You can not grip it properly and it nearly drops out of your hands every time you try to pour from the flimsy container. Very bad design and it user friendly at all.

Purchased in February 2020.

MargLevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not anti viral disinfectant

After searching the net a lot, reading one incorrect note on this liquid, I chased the supplier twice. As expected, it could not say if Pineocleen kills viruses.

I note that the bottle only refers to e.coli and staphylococcus, which are bacteria; NOT VIRUSES.

I can only ascertain that bleach (properly handled), methylated spirits (alcohol) and Glen 20 spray kill viruses, as well as hand sanitizers with at least 70% alcohol.

Take care everyone, anti bacterial DOES NOT MEAN ANTI VIRAL.

Autafa O

Autafa OAU

My Favourite Disinfectant

Purchased in February 1976.

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Disgusting Ad

Just to add we also find the advert disgusting and we will make a conscious decision to no longer support this brand ! Stop this campaign please! Or see your market share disappear

Disappointed

DisappointedCentral West, NSW

Advertising

Your ads are filthy so I’m not buying your products any more
Your ads are revolting so I’m not buying pine o clean ever again
Your ads are an embarrassment and so not classy

Purchased in January 2019 at IGA for A$4.99.

Richard Dickinson

Richard DickinsonSydney, NSW

Disgusted

After the cricket ball ad and now the coaster ad I vow NEVER TO BUY THE PRODUCT AGAIN! To spend your money on something so gross is totally misreading your target market. Either you were conned by your ad agency or you are ill informed on what the buyers want. Big mistake...... I mean.....huge!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Kay g

Kay gasked

Does multi purpose cleaner and disinfectant kill covud19 on surfaces

MargLevin

I checked Pineocleen spray too. I believe it DOES NOT KILL VIRUSES. These products clean a surface, so that it can be disinfected better, by something else.

Having tried and researched so much, I now have methylated spirits in a spray bottle (cheap). Glen 20 spray has also saved my sanity, as I simply spray it on some products that I put in my fridge. (I do however worry about the chemicals and it is costly.)

Disinfectant also has to be left on a surface for ten minutes or so. It is best to ensure the surface is dry later too.

Supermarket items that I don't need to put in my fridge, are not touched for three days, due to the virus remaining on cardboard for one day and on plastic for three days.

Josine

Josineasked

Could l use pine o cleen eucalyptus antibacterial disinfectant as a hand wash?

Fired Up

Depends what it says on the label

mary micallef

mary micallefasked

does pino clean kill corona viros from surfaces

Found on the web.
“ Using surface cleaning and disinfectant products (e.g. wipes and sprays) with active ingredients of Benzalkonium Chloride (>0.05%); Accelerated hydrogen peroxide (>0.5%); Chloroxylenol (>0.12%); or Alcohol (>60%).”

Get an answer from our members and Pine O Cleen representatives