Pineapple Net
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pineapple Net

4.4
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (10) · No (0)

Aki D.
Aki D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away

Service drops every 2-3 weeks and u should do the trouble shooting everything it's down
No communication from the or idea when it will be restored. Rude support team in Philippines..

Quick Service & Reliable

I called several internet providers and spent hours on hold talking with Reps. No one could help me. Pineapple was a 5 min phone call with fast turnaround and the connection and speed have been good since I got it.

Hans-William Chung
Hans-William ChungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best internet provider

I LOVE MY INTERNET!!! Best internet for gaming valorant. Never had trouble with my zoom meetings because I'm with the best internet provider. Affordable for university students who also want to game.

Start DateDecember 2021

Jeremy V.
Jeremy V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service, very reliable

When I moved into my apartment I had a different internet provider set me up. I went a month without internet. They wanted to charge me $300 to send a technician out and it would take weeks to schedule. I had enough and contacted Pineapple net. In 2 days they sent out a technician and I had internet at no additional cost to me. The technicians were friendly and got the work done fast. The internet been excellent, I’ve had no drop outs. I would recommend them to anyone.

Service is Great!

I've only had Pineapple Net for a little while (probably been close to 3 months now) and honestly the service is reliable. I've had a few moments here and there where the connection has cut off but it has always immediately come back up.

Bao N.
Bao N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Great internet speed at a very good price. Highly recommended! Have been using the service for 3 months now and totally happy with it. The last sentence is to make the review more than 30 words as required.

Jon K
Jon KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best Internet provider you could find

I am having the best internet experience with Pineapple Net so far, since using several other providers in the past. Although the price is the cheapest in the market. The download and upload speed is fast as advertised without any throttling and the customer service has been very helpful and responsive. I connected with Pineapple Net when I moved into a new apartment a few months ago. The installation was quick and easy without any delays in time.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.6 Apr 2022
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Frank K.
Frank K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

After being a lifetime Telstra customer and being let down badly, Pineapple is the way. Great work Pineapple !!!!

After being a lifetime Telstra customer and being let down badly, the Pineapple way of doing business is just the best. Everyone at Pineapple in the whole chain went out of their way to make sure I was sorted. Great work Pineapple !!!!

Great reliable service .

If you are looking to work from home, this comes with an easy installation process, reliable service. I have had no issues with the service provided. If you live in the City this is a fiar price for the service provided.

Mariii G.
Mariii G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service!

I love this service; I haven't had any problem so far, and it's really amazing if you are constantly using services like google drive to sync your computer. Highly recommended.

Dino J
Dino JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good package, and very fair pricing

Excellent internet service so far, had some hiccups in the first few days, but very quickly resolved.
Very similar to internet that I've experienced living in Europe. I was very hesitant when looking at what internet service provider to get when finally moving into our new apartment, cause NBN is a flawed technology that's severely outdated. Thankfully this service existed, otherwise I would be miserable with NBN internet.

Baz
BazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value, faster than advertised

Friendly guys installed it and I haven't had any problems. Didn't need to get any mods to the apartment to have it installed unlike NBN connection would need.
Speed check test shows speed above what my plan is so that's a bonus.
Have recommended this to my friends.

Would recommend

First experience with Pineapple cable internet, and after two months I have only a positive experience. Luke has great customer service and was easily contactable with any questions I had in setting up my plan. Would recommend

The best

The best internet I've had and I've tried all the other providers.
Also the cheapest. I've never had the connection go down once.
Speeds are significantly higher than any other NBN competitor.
Upload speeds in particularly are 10x higher than competitors I've tried.
Honestly an incredible service with a knowledgeable local team.

Aki
AkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problems every 2 weeks with this internet company.

The internet stops once every 2 weeks and the support team guides you on how to fix it. I would stay away from this company. around 6 support tickets raised in 2 months.