Pistol Clothing

• Sizing True to size (16) · Slightly large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Pistol clothing a team of enablers!!!

Josh and his team are attentive, responsive and emphatic to their clients ideas, and requests! They are growing as a business but they have retained still the most important part of transacting the element of human touch! You won’t be disappointed!

Dino

DinoSydney, NSW

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION

My company celebrates 32 years this year. We have used Pistol Clothing Store on a number of occasions and can say without a doubt, this company exemplifies professionalism. Fast turn-around, the highest of quality product and service, attention to detail and real care at every step of the way.

We'll never go anywhere else...!

Absolutely Perfect!!

A team of hard workers and have gone above and beyond for my order. Very efficient work with a quick turnaround time and correspondence. This team handled it so professionally and were so helpful. Definitely exceeded my expectations and delivered great quality product with fair pricing!

Jonathan S.Sydney, NSW

Fast Turnaround Great Quality

I received fantastic customer journey with Josh & the team. Always kept up to date with emails and the one week turnaround was a very pleasant surprise. The products I received are top quality and I will be a returning customer. Thanks a Lot.

Pet

PetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

This a great website and super easy to use and very easy to find what I was looking for, The products were delivered quickly and are a great quality, I would definitely use this website again,

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent T-shirt printing service with prompt and attentive delivery

We were very satisfied with the T-shirts we had printed. The staff communicated well throughout the production and delivered the order on time to our doorstep. Will use again for future orders

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationMarrickville
Aurora

AuroraSydney, NSW

Easy and Fast!

Pistol were able to assist us with organising branded t-shirts for our company.
The website was super simple to use and we were able to get them produced very quickly, which is exactly what we needed!

Clare S

Clare SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great clothes and customer service!

I had a couple of questions on my order. The customer service was very helpful and friendly! Great service! Will buy more from them for sure! Can highly recommend them!

Nate

NateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super quick and helpful!

Pistol were super helpful and turned around a couple of t-shirts very quickly. Highly recommend these guys. Thanks for all of your help, they turned out super dooper! Also, a great price!

Find out how Pistol Clothing compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Delivered on time and product was fantastic

I needed shirts for a trade show with a short delivery time after our previous makers fell through. Pistol delivered on time and the quality is great. Not just printed, but fully embroidered logos, back front and sleeves.

Could not be happier and will be using Pistol again for sure.

Leeanda

LeeandaPerth, WA

Amazing product and service

The store was easy to use, simple to use and design our own t-shirts.
Loads of variety especially when it came to options for kids and superb quality.
Great turn around time from order to delivery.

Jen

JenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pretty happy with the quality!

Pretty happy overall, wasnt sure what to expect as a first time customer, but definitely planning to purchase again. Customer agent that I dealt with was nice, professional and friendly.

User friendly website

The website and design tools were super simple to use. I felt empowered to make my own design. Nevertheless, when I made typos, the Pistol team fixed them for me.

Thanks,
Archana

BRILLIANT

Easy to-use system, very straight forward and result was fantastic.
I was very happy with the quality of print, the t-shirt itself and shipping was fast also. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks Pistol Clothing!

Sarah Simmons

Sarah SimmonsSydney, NSW

Great to work with

Josh and the team at Pistol Clothing made the process of custom design T-Shirts smooth, quick and easy! They were able to design (with changes), produce and deliver the items within less than a week. Thank you for being so easy to work with!

Thank you. Perfect.

The online process was easy to use and creating the shirt was fun and user friendly. Shipping was on time and quality of the product was wonderful. Will definitely be using again. Thank you.

Esse Turnbull

Esse TurnbullSydney, NSW

Excellent all round - a great example of perfect customer service and awesome quality combo

Mighty impressed with the customer service, quality of merchandise and speedy delivery. My first order was a rush order and Josh was on it and delivered a day early. Over the moon with with comms, level of service and the great company merch we now have. I've since ordered a few more times and level of service has remained optimal.
I've dealt with a few merch printing companies in the past and can safely say that Josh and Pistol Clothing are at the top of my list. We won't be going elsewhere for our merch from now on.

Product Appearance As advertised

Quality of print and service is phenomenal

Always happy with our order!

I’ve been using pistol clothing for a number of years now, always stoked with the outcome of the work shirts we order for our business. Customer service is excellent and very helpful.

Isabelle

IsabelleSydney, NSW

Fast turnaround and friendly service!

I had a large order and it needed to be delivered within a few days, and it certainly was. Josh was very helpful! Would recommend and use again for sure.