Pistol Clothing

Pistol Clothing

Online Store and Physical Store

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast Turnaround Great Quality

I received fantastic customer journey with Josh & the team. Always kept up to date with emails and the one week turnaround was a very pleasant surprise. The products I received are top quality and I will be a returning customer. Thanks a Lot.

Amazing!

This a great website and super easy to use and very easy to find what I was looking for, The products were delivered quickly and are a great quality, I would definitely use this website again,

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent T-shirt printing service with prompt and attentive delivery

We were very satisfied with the T-shirts we had printed. The staff communicated well throughout the production and delivered the order on time to our doorstep. Will use again for future orders

Sizing Slightly large
Store LocationMarrickville

Easy and Fast!

Pistol were able to assist us with organising branded t-shirts for our company.
The website was super simple to use and we were able to get them produced very quickly, which is exactly what we needed!

Sizing True to size

Great clothes and customer service!

I had a couple of questions on my order. The customer service was very helpful and friendly! Great service! Will buy more from them for sure! Can highly recommend them!

Super quick and helpful!

Pistol were super helpful and turned around a couple of t-shirts very quickly. Highly recommend these guys. Thanks for all of your help, they turned out super dooper! Also, a great price!

Product Appearance As advertised

Delivered on time and product was fantastic

I needed shirts for a trade show with a short delivery time after our previous makers fell through. Pistol delivered on time and the quality is great. Not just printed, but fully embroidered logos, back front and sleeves.

Could not be happier and will be using Pistol again for sure.

Amazing product and service

The store was easy to use, simple to use and design our own t-shirts.
Loads of variety especially when it came to options for kids and superb quality.
Great turn around time from order to delivery.

Product Appearance As advertised

Pretty happy with the quality!

Pretty happy overall, wasnt sure what to expect as a first time customer, but definitely planning to purchase again. Customer agent that I dealt with was nice, professional and friendly.

User friendly website

The website and design tools were super simple to use. I felt empowered to make my own design. Nevertheless, when I made typos, the Pistol team fixed them for me.

Thanks,
Archana

BRILLIANT

Easy to-use system, very straight forward and result was fantastic.
I was very happy with the quality of print, the t-shirt itself and shipping was fast also. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks Pistol Clothing!

Great to work with

Josh and the team at Pistol Clothing made the process of custom design T-Shirts smooth, quick and easy! They were able to design (with changes), produce and deliver the items within less than a week. Thank you for being so easy to work with!

Thank you. Perfect.

The online process was easy to use and creating the shirt was fun and user friendly. Shipping was on time and quality of the product was wonderful. Will definitely be using again. Thank you.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent all round - a great example of perfect customer service and awesome quality combo

Mighty impressed with the customer service, quality of merchandise and speedy delivery. My first order was a rush order and Josh was on it and delivered a day early. Over the moon with with comms, level of service and the great company merch we now have. I've since ordered a few more times and level of service has remained optimal.
I've dealt with a few merch printing companies in the past and can safely say that Josh and Pistol Clothing are at the top of my list. We won't be going elsewhere for our merch from now on.

Product Appearance As advertised

Quality of print and service is phenomenal

The team who work at Pistol Clothing is phenomenal. Words cannot explain how easy they made the process for me. They explained in detail and even have the option to remove the background colour for you if you dont know how to do it yourself.

Service goes beyond my expectations - When i made my order, i wanted to pick up my shirts at a specific time and day as I had a tight schedule due to work commitments so they kindly accommodated, printed my shirts earlier so i could pick them up. I was amazed with the level of service, they did not say no this can't be done straight away like other companies I've ordered from which goes to show they are definitely customer orientated and customer satisfaction is their drive.

I'd like to thank Josh and Patrick who helped manage my order and trust me, i work with customers and clothing and the quality of the print plus the service is top notch. You won't regret it

Always happy with our order!

I’ve been using pistol clothing for a number of years now, always stoked with the outcome of the work shirts we order for our business. Customer service is excellent and very helpful.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fast turnaround and friendly service!

I had a large order and it needed to be delivered within a few days, and it certainly was. Josh was very helpful! Would recommend and use again for sure.

Best Quality, Amazing and efficient service

This place was recommended by my brother who had ordered bulk shirts from here in the past, he too told me they are the best in Sydney. They have Amazing service and are very efficient. We were rushing around calling heaps of different printing companies to create funeral shirts for our family for my uncle's passing and we needed it within 24 hours and Pistol Clothing was the only company to take the time to help us and take our order even though they had heaps of other orders to do and considering it also was a busy time during the year, they still helped us & even opened after hours for us to collect, as they knew we were grieving & these shirts meant a lot to us. Thank you, your all amazing and God bless you all always Josh & Patrick xo

Just perfect for our Secret Santa

What a pleasure it is to find a Company who delivers both excellent product and customer service. I ordered a personalised T shirt for our Secret Santa - great quality T shirt and delivered really fast!

Amazing custom clothing

Extremely extremely satisfied and happy with the quality and design of the hoodies that we ordered hopefully many more to order and hopefully setup a direct business partnership through socia media with pistol clothing. Keep up the amazing work guys.