3.5

4.4

Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Good work!

creative way on planting, I like it so much and easy to transfer on our garden can be useful too. Thanks for this kind of great idea. Show details ·  1
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Great plants, excellent service

Ordered a box of indoor pet safe plants, all arrived very healthy, beautifully packaged. a nice range of plants.
Team were very helpful.
Only suggestion - a link to a set of instructions for caring for the different plants in the box would be good as I had to search through the site to work out what each plant needs.
Overall a great experience Show details
Helen
HelenSydney, NSW3 posts

Spectacular service and great plants

I'm not really a review writer wanted to with Plants in a Box for outstanding service, packaging and superior plants. My 8 x Doryanthes Excelsa (Gymea Lilies) arrived in perfect condition, moist with notes and a video on how to look after them even after planting. I could not have afforded to buy 8 in a retail nursery. Plants in a Box is a terrific find, and they have won a client for life. Show details ·  1
Kayla
KaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Pink princess bundle

Brought 4 tube pink princesses and they arrived fast and packed well and all healthy Show details
Kimmi
Kimmi

30 hedges so far

I have been slowly getting hedges 10 at a time to plant for privacy in my very large yard. My first lot were sent close to new years and some had started to brown off with the longer time for postage and heat. I did get a part refund. I gave them another go and I now have 10 Lily Pilly hedges, 10 pink marble hedges and 10 thin red hedges in and growing amazing. They’re such hardy plants I’m very happy.

It’s very hot already far north qld and the plants are all surviving with my just putting seasol on ocassionly.

I’m happy to buy more plants online from them and they’re always quick to get back to you via email within a day or two. Show details ·  1

DUSTIN W.
DUSTIN W.South East Queensland, QLD

WJ W.
WJ W.

If I could give no stars I would!! :(

Received a dead plant - cost a fortune too. They refused to refund or replace or even take responsibility. Don't waste your money. Rude and borderline abusive when contacted. Reported them as a scam. Show details
Scooter
Scooter7 posts

C H.
C H.2 posts

Healthy gorgeous plants

I recently moved to a rural property and don’t have access to a local nursery. I purchased numerous indoor plants and self-watering pots in good faith. They arrived within days in carefully sustainably recycled packaging, healthy and thriving; admired by family and friends. Plants in a box send well timed emails post delivery offering support & general advice. I have outdoor clay-like soil over granite rock exposed to direct sunlight & asked for advice regarding which types of plants, natives, trees, fruits and/or vegetables to plant under these conditions. Without hesitation they provided practical advice and I’m excited for my next project. Highly recommend Plants In A Box & grateful for their ongoing support. Claire Show details
Marty
MartySydney, NSW5 posts

Hose parts

Very happy with the speedy delivery via Australia post , the product and the price. I don’t do many reviews but I feel I had to tell people about a good company. Show details ·  1
Thea
TheaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD8 posts

Excellent Plants Fast Delivery

My babies arrived today all in perfect condition and soil still damp.. I live in remote QLD and they were in transit for 3 days.. this was my first purchase with PLANTS IN A BOX and won't be the last.. thanks heaps for packing them so well, you really do look after them.. Show details ·  1
Anthony dickson
Anthony dicksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts

Once again they nailed it!

The best pink princess specimen I have seen. I can’t believe how big it is for such a reasonable price. Perfectly packed so it even survived auspost.
I’ve bought plants from many online stores, but these guys are my go to as they continue to exceed expectations Show details ·  1
Si.
Si.Victoria

Christine P.
Christine P.7 posts

Plants are doing very well

This is an update. 4 months on despite being winter all the plants are doing very well. Show details
Matthew
Matthew5 posts

Lovely plants

Fantastic service and beautiful plants very well packaged,very happy with my ferns thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Will most definitely be buying again Show details

Susan W.

I received a plant package of edible selection, a beautiful gift. Just wondering what type of Bay tree is provided and also the olive tree, how big are either of them expected to reach. I'm considering if best option is to plant in containers as we live in an over 55 village and space is limited in the gardens?
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards, Sue :)

Susan W.

Ok thanks so much, definitely will be planting in containers!! BYW just wanted to add that your plants arrived in a very healthy state and have been growing well since we received them. The blueberry and rosemary are very healthy and happy too!! :)

Plants In a Box   DM

Aw thank you for bothering to write the review means so much to us and others

Karen B.
Karen B.

Are you able to send to Echuca vic?

Yes we sure can

Sally
Sally

Hi there,
You have a few negative reviews on your site regarding the quality of your plants. What sort of guarantee do you have that they will arrive healthy and not die in a couple of months?

Becs Y.
Becs Y.

Don’t buy from them. Your plants WILL die and they will ghost you. Just go to bunnings or anywhere else that sells plants honestly

Kym
Kym

Have had no issue with any of the plants i have purchased from this company, have brought plenty over the years and will continue to do so. Have had more issues with bunnings etc bringing bugs into my home and garden.