Listing monitored by Platypus Shoes

Rose
RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect! Next day delivery in lockdown!

I purchased Doc Martens from Platypus in August and am highly impressed with their service. I received a 25% discount and free express shipping. The shoes arrived the next day with Australia Post and were in great condition (box and shoes!). They were also very prompt in responding to my customer service questions (both email and chat box).

I would more than likely use their online store again and am very impressed with their rapid service.

Meky K.
Meky K.Victoria

Do not order anything from here!

I requested a refund and it’s been 2 weeks and still no responds from them!!! ignoring inquiries! just get a automated email saying refund will take 2-3 business days .. it’s been 10 business days and no refund!!!! Disgusting

Never received refund for the wrong order sent to me

I received the wrong order and returned them. It's been two months and I have not received my order or a refund. I have not been able to contact anyone. Even their "live chat" is not operating! I've been robbed.

Taby
Taby

Very poor costumers service

I regret I did not read this reviews before making purchase. I ordered shoes for my daughter 3 weeks ago and never received any tracking number. Sent emails and made phone calls but been told manager will call you end of the day but never did. Money already taken from my account and daughter desperately waiting for shoes to arrive. Very unhappy with Platypus.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

still waiting a week later for a confirmation of sale or order/tracking number.

I placed an order on Tuesday last week, I still have not received a confirmation that my order was received, No order number so that I can follow up, no confirmation of purchase email, Nothing...
Money taken from account , confirmed by PayPal , several emails sent to you and Not One response.
Still waiting for any response from your company , Going to cancel my order now and purchase same through Catch of the day , who can guarantee at least a confirmation email that the sale went through BAD service Not happy Jan.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Terrible service and even worse problem solving

Bought 2 pairs of boots neither came in the post and no solution apart from CoNsUmEr AffAiRs was offered. Yay hundred out of pocket thank you platypus, you absolute incompetent :) scamming ppl during a pandemic!! Nice!!!!

Poor service

I ordered online. They sent my order from Queenstown to New Plymouth and I live in Palmerston North. All shoe style and sizes i ordered are at the Palmerston North store. How dumb is that sending from the south island, still waiting for my redelivery to Palmerston North. They would have arrived in Palmerston North 3 days ago if they hadn't sent them to New Plymouth. Still waiting....

Shocking customer service

Customer ExperiencePlatypus Shoes

Do not order from this company!!!

Do not order with this company! They have sent me the wrong items. They do not know where my items are. They are not helpful and are with holding my money (which was a large order) until I send back this one pair.
An inconvenience and unhelpful. I am out of pocket for a while now.
Do not order from them

Vicki
VickiMelbourne

Do not buy online during lockdown.

The store is closed during lockdown in Victoria, so I have to pay $10 postage to return shoes that don't fit.

Don't waste your money

They will stuff up, send you the wrong size. Argue with you that your ordered the wrong size then after seeing the invoice which proved me right, asked me to pay for them to be sent back. Couldn't offer exchange. So I organise with them to have them sent back with my local post office. They weren't happy with how the post office sent it back (shoe box was damaged) and so now I have 180 dollar boots sitting in my room as they sent them back to me with no refund. I've never had to deal with such incompetence. I'll never shop there again and will warning anyone I can

Jack R.
Jack R.
Ella
EllaPerth, WA

Arrived in less than 24 hours, shoes are perfect!

I ordered two pairs of nike sneakers, I’ll admit after reading the reviews I was suspicious of whether they would turn up in a timely fashion.

I am pleasantly shocked that they turned up within less than 24 hours!

I placed the order yesterday and received them today. Both items I ordered are correct and super comfortable. I would definitely shop again and recommend shopping with them to anyone.

Customer ExperiencePlatypus Shoes

Hi Ella, thank you so much for this wonderful review! I'm so glad that we were able to get your order delivered so quickly and that you're loving the styles.
We can't wait to see you next time!
Thanks again,
- Marc

Find out how Platypus Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Wth is going on with online orders?

Maxx
MaxxHoppers crossing vic

False advertising

I Keep getting emails for boots that don’t exist. it’s happened 4 times now why ? Please explain and it’s on Facebook too for all to see. When look for them it’s comes up with sorry this page is lost. I think it’s false advertising

Joseph R.Sydney, NSW

Straight up did not send shoes and claimed they did

We ordered three pairs of shoes for my partners birthday. They sent one pair and left out two.
Claimed they put all the shoes in the box as tracking had "correct weight and box size" which is absolute rubbish. Customer Service told us to message ACCC. Seems like they are used to offering that piece of advice.