Verifiedplenti.com.au

Loan TypeFixed Rate, Variable Rate and Line of Credit
Loan Term5.288 years
4.4
Application Process

Ratesetter has rebranded to Plenti as of August 10th, 2020.

Matt E.
Matt E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Easier to get this Solar loan than the Govt rebate! :-)

Surprised how easy it was to apply for Solar with these guys. I like their loan portal, simple layout but had everything I needed. Show details
Paul Wright
Paul Wright

Very Trustworthy

Found this company to be reliable and very helpful. They where prompted in delivery and installation. QGreat customer service. Thats why I gave them 5 stars.a
Special thanks to Martine my consultant. Show details
Lahiru
LahiruPerth, WA

Great support

Excellent service and very pleasant corporation from the staff. Highly rate the service Show details
Mariya Stephen
Mariya StephenPerth3 posts

Good experience. Great service

I have just had my Solar Battery installed, thanks to the support and help I received from Plenti. The staffs that I spoke too are all very friendly and helpful and it is so easy to talk to them, When asking questions because you're don't understand, they will answers and give you a with clear explanations. I am very happy with their services. Keep up the good services. Show details ·  1
mary s.
mary s.3 posts

Excellent service

Expedient and hassle free service.Very satisfied in receiving a no interest loan arrangement to enable me to install solar panels and battery. Show reply
Dani
Dani

Great experience

Great from start to finish. Staff and installers were professional to deal with and our site was left clean from installation. Very easy process and available to answer any questions.
Rajpinder S.
Rajpinder S.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service and deal very good service

Love it work and saved my lot of time yes
Catherine
CatherinePerth, WA

Great customer experience

Dave, thank you! Your knowledge and advice was greatly appreciated Show details ·  1
Adam G.
Adam G.

Nice customer service and quick responses when dealing with helpdesk. Show details ·  1
Desiree
DesireeHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Easy Loan set up

Got a loan for our Solar. Our Solar company Teho organised. So smooth and easy. All correspondence from Plenti clear and easily set out. Great to deal with. Show details ·  1
Noelene
NoeleneCentral Queensland, QLD

A pleasant experience

Plenti was an incredible experience for me, they were professional helpful courteous and kept me informed each step of my journey with them. I have no qualm in recommending Plenti they are very helpful and you will be kept feeling comfortable with all staff. Thanks Plenti. Show details ·  1
Travis
TravisCentral, SA2 posts

New user saving

Just started east set up, savings to come we see how we go
Edward and Michele C.
Edward and Michele C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Easy to navigate

Solar Battery Group organised finance for new batteries. Very quick and easy application, approval and final documentation was easy. Still waiting for the hiccough, but it never happened! Show details
Moh
MohMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and easy

Plenti is super fast, making the life much easier in these busy life!
It's good to have you guys in the market. Show details
Sameeya Karim
Sameeya KarimSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic

Had no issue with the loan and it was fast and efficient Show reply