Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Richard

Richard

Simple and easy

From start to finish this has been a very good experience, with good communication and straightforward and timely online processing of the loan. At no time was I confused with the process and highly recommend Plenti.

Samantha S.Plenti

That's what we like to hear Richard, thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Tim

TimHunter Region, NSW

Easy and syupportive

Plenti made the whole process of funding our solar equipment easy. Even when there was a small hiccup they were quick to resolve any issue to keep the process going.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for letting us know Tim! And congratulations on making the move to solar.

Quick and easy

The application process was user friendly, I was kept up to date during the whole process and the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend going through Plenti for a personal loan.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Very easy process

Very good rate and an easy process. I didn’t have to speak to anyone. All done with easy to answer online documents. Would definitely use Plenti again and refer them to friends

Samantha S.Plenti

That's great Adam. Happy to speak to you anytime though : )
Thanks for the review and recommendations.

Easy and Quick process

I funded my solar panels and battery also some electrical works for new power meter. There was an Easy online application and links provided for provision of docs. I received timely and Good feedback from live operators. I Cannot fault your service.

Arty1957

Arty1957Northern Region, NSW

Great customer service

Plenti have great customer service. The loan was granted in plenty of time. We will Definately use them again. No unexpected costs and reasonable payback payments. The rate was reasonable.

Nadini

NadiniSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy Application Process

It is very clear all the information provided. They tell you what they can/cannot offer and any costs involved.
I believe I won't get any surprises on halfway and going to recommend this company to my friends.

Highly recommend

I had my solar panel (with regen) financed thru plenti. I am very much satisfied with the customer service ...very efficient. FAST and Easy process. Everything is online which is great! They have the best rate.

Alain

AlainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Fuss. Easy application and quick approval. Highly recommended

The application was a breeze. No fuss. Submitted all the required documents and next minute the approval. Overall I was satisfied with the rate that was given to me. Great

G.J. Davis

G.J. DavisSouthern and Hills, SA

Customer Service outstanding

Their customer service was very good. Easy to talk with and they explained everything very well and in detail. The company was great to deal with. Lots of communication from them

Loan TypeFixed Rate
hamid

hamidSydney, NSW

excellent efficient service

its a headache free quick efficient service with very low rates. all papers done online and by email. Great service i would recommend it to my friends defiantly. online plenti account let me monitor my loan. i can do early repayments if want to with out any penalties is great. Thankyou

Efficient, Prompt and went Above & Beyond

I needed to consolidate an existing and a new loan. all parties involved handled my case with efficiency and speed second to none!
Everyone was helpful. follow up and communication was Excellent

Hannes

HannesCentral, SA

The product is very good; a loan to enable the purchase of equipment with long term low environmental impact. Then the customer service at every step made it all even better. This was a process with no friction. Thank you team Plenti.

REBELLO

REBELLONew South Wales

Loan Approval

The application process was very easy , no issue at all with the entire process. I wish every loan would be like this. Once the panels were installed , I got another email to confirm and all was done

Joshua E.

Joshua E.

Easy application, good rates, excellent communication and customer support

The application process is easy, it only takes less than 15 minutes. The results are available quickly too.

The rates are good and there are no extra payments if you pay your loan early (this is really good). The customer service people speaks clearly and they are easy to understand. They answer all questions and provide options too!

I am very satisfied with the rate I received and will definitely use Plenti again for my next loan!

Woo

Woo

Persistent

Customer services was persistent. Once our solar system had been installed and finalised I received 12 emails, 7 text messages and 5 missed calls, over a period of 2 days, from Plenti advising me that my loan document was ready for final signature. As I am unable to take calls at work I found this a little over the top for a company to try and make contact with me.

Alexandra S.Plenti
elainel

elainelPerth, WA

Watch for hidden fees

I received the paperwork for this loan and spent the next week trying to work out the difference between the amount being borrowed and the total loan repayments ($218 per month for 36 months with 3%pa on a loan for $6730). There was a substantial difference. I was almost about to tick the final box to get the loan when I was able to open the full product disclosure statement and there it was - $600 in previously hidden fees. Needless to say, I cancelled the loan and payed out of my mortgage instead.

Debra Jones

Debra JonesMid North Coast, NSW

Suites us perfectly

We had no problems at all with securing this loan once we submitted all that was needed, it was hassle free with no extra costs added & the rate is good, we like that we can pay off more when we like & shorten the loan expiry time if we wish to by upping the payments, it suits us nicely.

stan

stan

awsome

fast quick cash and very fair interest ...
would recommend plenti to everyone east access all the time .
direct debit and lets you know when a repayment date is due.
well done plenti

Shannon W.

Shannon W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast approval

Application was quick to complete and approved within a few days. The whole process was very easy. My low fixed rate was one of the reasons I went with Plenti