Plum Sleeping Bags

Plum Sleeping Bags

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Plum Sleeping Bags? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
WEI LI O.
WEI LI O.Northeast, VIC

Risk of suffocation DO NOT RECOMMEND

3.5 tog bag is thick, with the same thickness on the arms, making it impossible for baby to roll over or move. Really disappointing. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL.

Purchased in May 2021 at Big W for $59.90.

Safety
KFW
KFW

Good product but woeful customer service when buying direct from Plum

Plum sleeping bags are good for longer babies and wear well, however do not buy direct - the company makes delivery errors then does not action replaces as promised by Express Post. No responsibility taken for poor customer service with communications erring on dismissive - buy through retailers and save yourself the hassle.

Purchased in May 2021 for $48.

Jace
JaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

3.5 tog sleeping bag

I bought the plum sleeping bag with the arms. I like that the arms are padded so that my baby doesn't get cold arms! Baby has plenty of room to grown into aswell.

3.5 tog bags are not suitable for 6-12 months

The 2019 3.5 tog bags are thick enough on the bag but the same thickness on the arms, making it impossible for baby to roll over or even really move. Really disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 for $69.99.

Georgia M
Georgia M

Comes apart at seams and is dangerous for my daughter to wear

Have a 3.5tog sleeping bag, all the inside has ripped apart and my daughter gets her leg stuck inside the lining of the sleeping bag. Makes me really worried so we can't use it, $55 down the drain. If it was manufactured properly and the seams stayed together I think it would be a great product.

Bee
Bee

Great for all seasons

These are great sleep bags and I’ve found the 2.5 to be a lot warmer then gro bags of the same tog rating. Perfect for winter as the material is high quality and fits well. Only criticism of the 2-12 month size is that my baby didn’t fit safely until she was 5 months and will get about another two months I think she will be pushing it by 8 months as the length is not that great for longer babies I don’t expect it to fit her length at 12 months

Wonderful product, terrific company!

These Plum Pod sleep bags are absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend them and the light version is perfect for the Australian summer. I'm yet to find another sleep bag that suits the Australian climate as well as the Plum Pod.
Also, the customer service from the Plum Pod team is outstanding. I had a complicated exchange and Genie from Plum Pod made it easy and effortless. She was a dream to deal with. Highly recommend the product and the company.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

I love the gorgeous designs and my daughter won't sleep without it now

We have the 2.5 tog, 18-36 month size with all the animals on it. My daughter loves the cute colourful images. they are simple and would suit boys and girls. It's soft quilted fabric feels like good quality and the double ended zip fastening means it's easy for any midnight nappy changes.

Mum2Lucas
Mum2LucasSydney

Wished I had this with my other kids!

The Plum POD is the first swaddle bag that safely and comfortably keeps my sons arms tightly across his chest in a natural position and stops him from waking himself up. Since using this his sleeps have improved in length also. The material is soft and stretchy and I love the zipper feature!

Find out how Plum Sleeping Bags compares to other Baby Wraps

We love the fact these bags are so safe, so beautiful and so comfortable!

These sleeping bags are absolutely amazing and lets not forget how beautiful they are. We really appreciate that they PLUM continually strive for safe sleeping and their association with SIDS and Kids. This is really important to me as a parent. Big PLUM fan and highly recommend their sleeping bags. And don't forget the super dooper pyjamas and swimwear for the bigger ones.

Lucas's mum
Lucas's mumMelbourne

We have one in every TOG!

This sleeping bag has been great for my baby. I haven't tried others but don't feel I need to get anything else. We love the designs and the price is usually cheaper than other brands. Baby bunting Toysrus and babyco usually have these sleeping bags on sale every so often.

Great sleeping bag

This sleeping bag is so soft, comfy, love the colours and patterns. The only thing I don't like is that the SIDS logo on the packaging is deceptive. Unlike what another reviewer has said, SIDS does not endorse the sleeping bag (read the fine print!!) apart from this absolutely love this product. Recommended.

Allison
Allison

A must buy for your young bub!

Love the the Plum Sleep bags. My kids are too big for them now but when they were babies they would wriggle around, kick their blankets off and wake up in the middle of the night cold. The Plum sleep bag is great quality and I had no issues washing the bags which came out of the wash like new. I really liked the muslin sleep bags for hot summer nights too and it's a perfect gift for a new mum.

I like supporting a local Aussie business - Highly recommend.

Helene Bouvet H
Helene Bouvet HSydney

Perfect sleeping bags

My daughter has been sleeping into Plum sleeping from birth.
The sleeping bags are very good quality. Super comfy and soft. Safe and very cute design. I had other brands but Plum was the winner. I bought them as presents for new mums and got alway great compliments

I highly recommend Plum for their sleeping bags but also for their super cute swimmer range (the only ones my daughter wear and got compliments)

Rebecca
RebeccaRandwick

The BEST sleepbag for babies and toddlers

I bought the Plum sleeping bags for the first born because it was endorsed by SIDS and I loved the feel of them. My son used them every night from a few weeks old until he was over three and in his own big bed (he is a wriggler!) My daughter has also used the same ones for years and we are just about to pass them on the younger cousins. They still look great and probably have many more years of wear in them. Great quality!