Plum Sleeping Bags

Plum Sleeping Bags

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3.5 tog bags are not suitable for 6-12 months

The 2019 3.5 tog bags are thick enough on the bag but the same thickness on the arms, making it impossible for baby to roll over or even really move. Really disappointing.

Purchased in April 2019 for $69.99.

Georgia M

Georgia M

Comes apart at seams and is dangerous for my daughter to wear

Have a 3.5tog sleeping bag, all the inside has ripped apart and my daughter gets her leg stuck inside the lining of the sleeping bag. Makes me really worried so we can't use it, $55 down the drain. If it was manufactured properly and the seams stayed together I think it would be a great product.

Bee

Bee

Great for all seasons

These are great sleep bags and I’ve found the 2.5 to be a lot warmer then gro bags of the same tog rating. Perfect for winter as the material is high quality and fits well. Only criticism of the 2-12 month size is that my baby didn’t fit safely until she was 5 months and will get about another two months I think she will be pushing it by 8 months as the length is not that great for longer babies I don’t expect it to fit her length at 12 months

Wonderful product, terrific company!

These Plum Pod sleep bags are absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend them and the light version is perfect for the Australian summer. I'm yet to find another sleep bag that suits the Australian climate as well as the Plum Pod.
Also, the customer service from the Plum Pod team is outstanding. I had a complicated exchange and Genie from Plum Pod made it easy and effortless. She was a dream to deal with. Highly recommend the product and the company.

I love the gorgeous designs and my daughter won't sleep without it now

We have the 2.5 tog, 18-36 month size with all the animals on it. My daughter loves the cute colourful images. they are simple and would suit boys and girls. It's soft quilted fabric feels like good quality and the double ended zip fastening means it's easy for any midnight nappy changes.

Mum2Lucas

Mum2LucasSydney

Wished I had this with my other kids!

The Plum POD is the first swaddle bag that safely and comfortably keeps my sons arms tightly across his chest in a natural position and stops him from waking himself up. Since using this his sleeps have improved in length also. The material is soft and stretchy and I love the zipper feature!

We love the fact these bags are so safe, so beautiful and so comfortable!

These sleeping bags are absolutely amazing and lets not forget how beautiful they are. We really appreciate that they PLUM continually strive for safe sleeping and their association with SIDS and Kids. This is really important to me as a parent. Big PLUM fan and highly recommend their sleeping bags. And don't forget the super dooper pyjamas and swimwear for the bigger ones.

Lucas's mum

Lucas's mumMelbourne

We have one in every TOG!

This sleeping bag has been great for my baby. I haven't tried others but don't feel I need to get anything else. We love the designs and the price is usually cheaper than other brands. Baby bunting Toysrus and babyco usually have these sleeping bags on sale every so often.

Great sleeping bag

This sleeping bag is so soft, comfy, love the colours and patterns. The only thing I don't like is that the SIDS logo on the packaging is deceptive. Unlike what another reviewer has said, SIDS does not endorse the sleeping bag (read the fine print!!) apart from this absolutely love this product. Recommended.

Allison

Allison

A must buy for your young bub!

Love the the Plum Sleep bags. My kids are too big for them now but when they were babies they would wriggle around, kick their blankets off and wake up in the middle of the night cold. The Plum sleep bag is great quality and I had no issues washing the bags which came out of the wash like new. I really liked the muslin sleep bags for hot summer nights too and it's a perfect gift for a new mum.

I like supporting a local Aussie business - Highly recommend.

Helene Bouvet H

Helene Bouvet HSydney

Perfect sleeping bags

My daughter has been sleeping into Plum sleeping from birth.
The sleeping bags are very good quality. Super comfy and soft. Safe and very cute design. I had other brands but Plum was the winner. I bought them as presents for new mums and got alway great compliments

I highly recommend Plum for their sleeping bags but also for their super cute swimmer range (the only ones my daughter wear and got compliments)

Rebecca

RebeccaRandwick

The BEST sleepbag for babies and toddlers

I bought the Plum sleeping bags for the first born because it was endorsed by SIDS and I loved the feel of them. My son used them every night from a few weeks old until he was over three and in his own big bed (he is a wriggler!) My daughter has also used the same ones for years and we are just about to pass them on the younger cousins. They still look great and probably have many more years of wear in them. Great quality!

We love the Mini Camper

Brilliant sleeping bag - well made and lovely design aesthetics. Not to heavy and not too light. Just right. Quality material which was crafted to last. A great customer experience with head office folks. Plum have the best range of baby stuff in Oz. love love love. Plum plum plum

Bellz

BellzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Found broken sewing needle in sleeping bag

I brought my daughter a plum sleeping bag and one morning I noticed there was the pointed end of a broken sewing needle still attached to the thread on the inside of the zip at the very top near her neck. Besides this the sleeping bag was fine the quality was good.

Preferred sleeping bag for little lady

I've tried a couple different brands and Plum is the most reliable, safe and greatest quality sleeping bag my 20 month toddler uses. I love the length, material and designs. Toddler feels most comfortable in these and sleeps well through the night & at nap time. I did have a faulty one shipped second time, however the customer service team were quick to respond and replace quickly. I'll definitely be using these for the next bubba arrival shortly.

Love these sleeping bags

Plum is my preferred sleeping bag. I know my daughter loves her Plum sleep bag as she sleeps so well with it. It keeps her warm in winter and cool in summer. The quality is excellent and they have a fabulous selection of designs. Plum is my preferred brand because they are in partnership with SIDS and Kids so you know it is a brand that you can trust. Love that they do bags in bamboo and organic cotton.

char

charSydney, NSW

Perfection

I've been using the plum sleeping bags since bubs was 3 months old. Any I cannot fault it at all, all I can say us bubs sleeps much better in the sleeping bag. He seems very content, it keeps him at the right temperature not needing to worry if he is too cold or overheated. Can't live without the plum sleeping bags. Great product!

Fantastic - a must have for all seasons

My son loves his Plum sleeping bags and wont use any other. I love the designs and quality fabric used by Plum. Furthermore great access with dual zipper and easy access pocket on the back for buckling in car and prams when traveling. I feel comfortable taking him out on those cold nights knowing he will be warm and cozy. Highly recommrecommend

Passing on what i think

Passing on what i thinkaustralia

Muslin bag ripped first time used

Bought a muslin sleep bag for summer. It came apart at the seam the first time I used it. Used again the second night and another seam has come undone. where is the quality?

Tried the latest style of muslin bags and thought they initially held together better, after a month of use again it is coming apart at the seam (this time around the zipper).

boopyscreet

boopyscreet

Shrinky!

I bought a plum sleeping bag for my son who is 10 weeks old and refuses to be swaddled as an alternative to a gro-bag that has lasted three children so far. I was very disappointed that after the first use a ten centimetre long section of stitching on the zip came unravelled. Also it shrunk a lot after being in the dryer for half an hour! I don't think it will last until my son reaches 6 months old (I bought the 0-6 months size)
I like that it is soft t-shirt fabric and it is nice and warm.
Shrunk!!!! stitching unravelled and filling has gone lumpy after one wash and half an hour on low heat in the dryer.