Plunkett have been Awesome

Working with Matt Poynton has been such an easy process. He went out of his way to help with land suggestions as i chose the design first. He understood with the design process, what look i was trying to achieve and came up with great suggestions. Peta my design consultant also was very in tune with what i wanted with the interior look. Brad Hipper was my build supervisor and i couldn't have gotten any better. Every step of the way he kept me informed and offered suggestions on changing minor details, that worked better. I had some changes made during the build and he was only happy to follow through on them immediately. The final cost was on par with the estimated plus my extras that i added throughout.
Thanks to the whole Geraldton Plunkett Team who made the process smooth and stress free.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Fiona, thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are so glad we could help you get into your dream home! Will be sure to pass your feedback on to all of the Geraldton team

Couldn't be happier with our new Plunkett home

We have recently moved into our first home built by Plunkett. We had looked at a few different home designs and layouts and they were able to design our home the way we wanted. From start to finish, the whole team showed excellent customer service and completed our home well within the agreed time frame. I would definitely recommend any friends or family who are planning on building a new home to go and see the Plunkett team in Geraldton.

Hi Ryan and Tami, thank you for the review on your experience building a home with our Geraldton team. We hope you're both loving your new home! Kind Regards, Plunkett Homes team

Extremely happy with our new home!

Have recently built a home with Plunkett and it was a really great experience! Been first time builders we weren't sure what to expect but we set ourselves a budget and chose 2 house plans, and at our pre-build appointment were helped to re-arrange and mould both plans together to make the perfect home for us and within our budget. The Geraldton team were extremely helpful and made the process run very smooth and finished well within the time frame given.
Thankyou for our lovely country home :)

Hi Brooke, thank you for your review and we're glad to hear that our Geraldton team were able to give you a great home building experience. We hope you're loving being in your new country home! Kind Regards, Plunkett Homes team

The worst builder i have ever come across

Apparently despite 100 years experience they use sub standard tradesmen\supervisors. I had a double brick home built by the company only to discover wooden stud frame walls because the bricklayers could not read a set of plans properly(so I was told by the supervisor). To top it off I had brick mortar joints on my face bricks up to 40mm wide (for those that don't know that's 4 times more than what the Australian standards recommend)
its a valyble lesson dont build with plunkett homes or any company from the JWH group
they try and sweep a lot under the carpet hoping there long standing name will rope in more unsuspecting customers

Could not agree with you more, be careful whoever dealing with them.yes they are so un proffessional never will have a good word coming out of my mouth about this companyWho was your site supervisor? Our slab has just been laid and reading the comments I'm stressing!!