Plunket Home Built With Sumit Sindhwani

We are Satisfied, and so happy that Sumit and Kazia was there to help every time we needed them. Final cost was as per we were informed / expected, as we didn't have to upgrade hardly anything, since whatever Sumit Sindhwani assigned in the basic cost were of best quality (which would have to pay thousands with many other builders to upgrade).
The work was completed before the actual time mentioned.
Thank you so much Sumit and Plunket.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Thanks for the great feedback! Enjoy your new home!

Great Builder

We have had a great experience so far with Plunketts. We love the design we chose and we were very happy with the price compared to other builders in our area.
Our sales Representative Anita Palmer was very helpful from the first email, answering all our questions and has been a great help, even taking the time to travel out to us on multiple occasions, as we live some time away from the head office. We then moved to Pre Start where Tegan Wimmer assisted us with our Tile Selection and Colours, Kain Alexander who assisted us with Electrical and Izabela Valles who has been our liaison Officer. Pre Start was a great experience, we were very happy with the choice we had as standard across the house. We have a few hiccups and minor errors but Izabella has been very helpful in resolving these. Our pre Start has finished, our earthworks have been completed and now we are waiting for a date for the slab to be completed. Overall, we have had a great experience with Plunketts and very exciting for the build to start and watch our brand new home go up!!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback, and will let the team and management know. Wishing you all the best for the rest of the build, we're excited to get that slab down!

Great company to build with

We are about halfway through our build and Plunkett have been excellent. We chose Plunkett because we loved the design of the Long Island but also because of Plunkett's great reputation and of being long established builders. Amy Kay has been our new build liaison and she has been great from the word go. She is always there if we need her. We have Iain as our building supervisor and he has also always been on hand if we have any questions. He has organised the tradesmen so well and the work has been of great quality. We can't wait to see our beautiful house finished.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Barbara, thanks for taking the time to give us this wonderful review, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Amy, Iain and management. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your build!

Perfect and so worth the wait

From the moment we went through their display homes, we could see that the quality was amazing. Bryan was so helpful in designing a home to suit our needs. From there Sue couldn't do enough for us. They were so quick with all the plans/shire approvals and before we knew it the slab was down. From there Reece was great. Really couldn't have asked for a more lovely, quality built home. Can def see why they have been a top builder so so long. Thank you all.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Marian, thanks for the fabulous feedback, I will pass it on to the team and management. Enjoy your new home!

Love our new home

Plunkett Homes was strongly recommended to us. Now that our build has been completed, to say that Plunkett's reputation precedes them, is an understatement. From the moment we looked through Plunkett's display home , The Long Island, we could see that the style, quality and standard was precisely what we were looking for. We were expertly and patiently , we might add guided through the design phase by Clem and Ek. They had to virtually redesign the house to suit our corner block whilst retaining the integrity and and design features of the display home , which we so very much admired. We also cannot speak highly enough of both our new home liaison Sue and building supervisor Alan. Despite carrying the burden of significant workloads both Sue and Alan have been both approachable , supportive and patient with us and above all very professional , particularly during the height of the construction process . No enquiry from us was too big or small. Any concerns we may have had during construction were always handled sensitively and with a genuine willingness to assist and ensure we achieved the best outcomes possible. We were so thrilled when we received the keys to our new home. We are certain that we will absolutely love living in our new home of which we are so proud . We have only been in the house a few weeks and we have had several people stop and say to us that they have been watching our home being built and that it has come up an absolute treat .
We are so grateful to Plunkett and their wonderful staff for building us our beautiful home , which we are so very proud of. To say thank you almost seems inadequate, but it is a heartfelt thank you with deep appreciation.
Pam and Max

Build StagePost-Construction
Pam and Max, thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful feedback, we will pass it on to all the staff involved and management. Wishing you all the best in your new home!

Love my new home!

Plunkett were super helpful and supportive through this whole process. From the designer Ben to Sue my liaison officer and finally the site supervisor Reece. Nothing has been too much trouble, advice has been excellent and the finish is wonderful. I couldn’t be happier with the final outcome.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Dianne, thanks for the wonderful feedback! We will be sure to pass it on to the team and management. Thank you for choosing us, and we wish you all the best in your new home! The Plunkett Homes team

Worst company to hire to build your home

They took near 10 months to draw building plans to meet the shire codes, they could draw the correct plan after third time, did the wrong site survey that delayed the house one more months, keep changing the interiors like doors, cup board sizes. Issuing the completion statement without installing stairs hand rails , without putting insulation in ceiling , without installing shelves in cup board, without installing duct for toilet exhaust fan, without installing supports to hang ceiling fans and with a big dent in cupboard corner. First promised to build the house in 14 to 16 months, now 24 months have gone still they issuing the completion statement with lots of defects and without competition of above said items. Harrasent, false promises, exploitation and hiding the facts is the Moto of this company as I felt from my experience with this builder

Hi Jarnail, We are disappointed to read this review and apologies for the inconvenience these delays have put on the time frame of your build. If you would you like to send an email to marketing@plunkettgroup.com.au, so we are able to make contact and discuss your concerns. Thank you.

A Dream Come True #dreamteam

Plunkett's longstanding reputation precedes them. I knew from the very start when I looked through their display homes that the quality & standard of their homes was remarkable. The first display home I went into was The Vermont and I fell in love instantly. I was greeted there by a non-pushy employee who assured me that there was no competition & won me over instantly. From there, Neil Robertson took the reigns in designing my house to fit a corner block whilst maintaining all the aspects I admired in the display, and then checking in on me every step of the way to make sure my design dreams were coming true. His guidance and genuine interest in client satisfaction is to be commended. I was then warmly greeted by Sue who's attention to detail was second to none. Then my dream was brought to life with Alan as my site supervisor who kept the process on track despite a few unforseen hiccups. The day I received my keys was the happiest day of my life. I am forever grateful for all the staff at Plunkett who were involved in building my house, which is of the highest standard & something that I will always be proud of.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Meghan, Thank you for your kind words about your building experience with Plunkett Homes! We will pass this onto the staff involved in building your home. Enjoy your Plunkett home :)

Plunkett/Domain- A great first building experience

We had heard horror stories about building a home but Plunkett made our first building experience an easy one. Communication between our sight supervisor and customer liaison officer was easy. They responded promptly to all questions and queries and never made us feel 'new' to the experience of building a home. The build time was estimated at 7/8 months and that's exactly how long it took; no complications/issues with the build. People have made comment on how well the brickies did on our brickwork.
Overall, Thi was a fabulous building experience and I would recommend Plunkett to anyone wanting a supportive and easy building experience.

Construction End DateMar 2017
Hi Mia, Thank you for your review on our building service! We are thrilled you had a great experience and can now enjoy your lovely home! The Plunkett Team.

A huge thank you to Ken and the after sales team for their positive support and quick resolution of our flooring issue. Our flooring is absolutely perfect, better than we expected. The team assigned to complete the job were also highly professional and really friendly. Also, Anita is a sensational sales person and has exceptional customer service.

Construction End DateJanuary 2016
Hi Dan, Thank you for your feedback on the service Plunkett Homes strives to give every customer. Your thanks will be passed onto these valuable team members! Thank you for choosing to build with Plunkett Homes.

Happy Customer!

Building with Plunkett has been an absolute pleasure and wonderful experience for me! I now have a beautiful new home, which I will enjoy for many years!
Special thanks to Neil, Belinda and Alan!
Neil, my design consultant, started the journey off for me, with his patience in modifying the Cambridge floorplan to fit my awkwardly shaped block. Belinda, my liaison officer, took time to answer each and every one of my many questions. And Alan, my site supervisor was very approachable and accommodating, keeping on track to the completion and handover dates!
All 3 are a credit to Plunkett and as they say, "A company is only as good as its best employees"......and they are certainly the best at what they do!
Thank you Plunkett!

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Vivien, Thank you for your review of Plunkett Homes! We strive to provide a high quality service, support and an overall positive experience to all our customers. Your kind words will be passed onto these valuable staff members! Thank you for choosing to build with Plunkett Homes.

A sort of biased review by a Plunkett Employee.

I’m going to be splitting this review into two parts;
Part 1 ‘Completely biased review by a Plunkett Employee’.
Part 2 ‘A non-biased review not by a Plunkett Employee’.

Part 1: Completely biased review by a Plunkett Employee.
You know when you’re in a situation where someone tells you to write down your long term goals, or ‘where do you see yourself in 5 years?’ and you have to just write down something to make them happy… well that’s kind of the situation Chels and I were in, except for we actually went out and did it… which kind of screws everything up for the next time we need to write down a long term goal.

After working at Plunkett’s for 5 years now I automatically persuaded myself that one day I’d to build a home, the trick was to get Chels on-board with the idea. It wasn’t building that was the issue, it was the fact she has the patience of a 25year old waiting for the final season of Game of Thrones… and for those who don’t do pop culture references then it’s a bit like waiting for fuel prices to get cheaper.

Right from the start I was shocked at how stress free this journey was and I put that down to knowing and trusting the people working on our home from inside the office to out on site.
in fact the only thing that I didn’t like was how tanned Dom got from having to trek out to the middle of WA every week – and yes we were a little jealous of him spending more time at someone else’s house than ours.

One thing I haven’t mentioned yet is that we’ve gone through this whole process while Chels was finishing her Accounting degree… you know how insane that is? That’s how smoothly our build has been. In all seriousness though – the other day we thought crap, did our house get built in under 5 months?’
that’s amazing and we both thank everyone involved for making it happen.

Part 2: A non-biased review not by a Plunkett Employee.
It’s at this point Chels would say “why don’t you write something serious for once?” And she’s absolutely right, I take my product reviews very seriously, there’s a reason why they brought back the original pizza flavoured Shapes.

We are both very happy with our new home and how quickly and professionally the process has taken to complete. Now the fun and games have started to get the front and rear landscaping finished.

Yours (nearly) Sincerely,
Chelsea & Nathan.

(Chels wasn’t happy her name was second on the contract so I put her name first on this in the attempt of redemption… baby steps I guess.)

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hey Nathan, Thanks for your very amusing review with how your building process has gone! We are delighted that you have enjoyed the process and wow, 5 months! That's very impressive... We'd love to see some pictures once you're all moved in. Enjoy your Plunkett Home. The Plunkett Team.

Relatively Expensive But Cheaply Constructed

Hi Team

Following a posting of our review dated May 04, 2017 by T & P - Plunkett's CEO has made comment.

We would like to add a response to this posting by [name removed] dated 26th May, 2017:

Yes, Plunkett co-ordinated supplier meetings, after we notified them of our intention to lodge a complaint with the Building Commissioner.
These meetings would have been avoided if Plunkett had actioned our concerns, and ensured that their contractors were performing satisfactory work during construction.
The response of Plunkett's CEO to our review ignores the facts that we had to fight every step of the way for Plunkett to commit to fulfilling some of their contractual obligations, and that rectification work continued for six months after Handover.

Thanking you for your assistance.

Kind regards

T & P

Construction End DateApr 2016

100% Satisfied from start to finish

From the start, we were helped professionally by sales rep Neil Robertson. Nothing was a bother to him. Polite, patient and understanding, even after we changed the plot. Thank you, Neil. For prestart, we were helped all along the way by Belinda Green, again nothing was a bother. Very professional and very helpful and patient. Thank you, Belinda. Our Building Supervisor was Ian Range. Ian was very professional, he has a wealth of building knowledge and his organisation of all the trades was excellent. Everything went like clockwork. I could not fault this team. Thanks again for a beautiful house.

Construction End DateOctober 2018
Hi Chris, Thank you for letting us know about your experience building with us. We aim to provide a high quality service to all our clients, so we're glad we met these expectations. Enjoy your new home, and thank you for building with us. All the best, the Plunkett Team.

An experience so good that I had to leave a review

Whoever said that reliable and honest builders don't exist definitely hasn't built with Plunkett.

After being warned by friends, family (...and the internet) about how agonising building a new home "always is" I was beyond amazed at how polar opposite my experience with Plunkett was. From my first meeting all the way through to key handover they were absolutely amazing to deal with and made the entire process stress free and enjoyable in a way I never thought possible.

My first meeting with was with design consultant, Paul Bouwman who clearly took a lot of pride in his work and worked with me to arrive at my perfect design, with clever ideas that I would have never thought of.

After I signed up, I was appointed my first home liaison, Aleisha Smit who was never more than a phone call or email away and went above and beyond to check in with regular updates and friendly suggestions from first introductions through to my pre-start appointment and beyond.

Once my build started, I met my site supervisor Ryan Driscoll who I cannot speak highly enough of. He meticulously monitored every step of my build as if it were his own home, sorting out every problem before I even mentioned it (it became a running joke that I would text him about something wrong and he would quickly reply saying he was already sorting it out). No issue was too big or too small for Ryan to solve and I never had to chase him up about anything, if we discussed it, he made it happen, simple as that.

All in all my build was so enjoyable that I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks once again, Plunkett!

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Daniel, What kind words about your experience building with us! We are pleased that you found your building journey stress free and enjoyable, we aim to provide this kind of high quality service to all our clients. Now it's time to enjoy your home! Thank you for building with us, the Plunkett team.

Dream Home

The house was very well managed through Sumit & the team ( Kazia, Sue Hewson, Sue Yong & reception staff). We only started in mid 2018 and start 2019 its all completed and ready for us to move in. We got the inspection done later on and there were very minor things which was an easy fix. Our supervisor (Ryan) was a great help. He let us get our painting done during build and helped us through every stage. There were a few issues and last minute changes and he handled them greatly. We were very pleased.
Couple of issues with the fencing and through the developer and Plunket( Sumit) helped us through it all. And got the issue resolved even though it wasnt for them to get it done.
The house was worth every peny. We were getting a basic home from another company for the same price and plunket made every penny worth. Made it so different and unique. Just how we imagined our house to be. We are proud to have gone through Sumit - he helped us from start to finish in every step.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Vanshika, Firstly congratulations on your new home! Thank you for your kind words about your experience with Plunkett Homes. We strive to ensure every customer has a happy and smooth experience when building with us! We will pass on your thanks to all staff involved with your new home! The Plunkett Team.

Plunkett - Quality Builder, Effortless experience

From the day I walked in Plunkett office to have a meeting with Mr Sumit Sindwani till today I have nothing but praises for team Plunkett.
Special thanks to Sumit for helping us with great ideas, awesome home design and contract flexibility. Sumit, your support throughout design and even construction phase is much appreciated.
Su, Kazia, Sash and Mark thanks for all your efforts. The final product have turned out even better than i expected.
For first time home builders I strongly recommend Plunkett homes.
If you have any questions about my experience with Plunkett please do not hesitate to contact me.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Sudhir, Thank you for your honest and kind feedback, we will be sure to pass it onto the relevant team members who contributed to building your first home. We are always striving to receive positive feedback from our clients and we're so glad we exceeded your expectations. All the best and enjoy your brand new Plunkett home!

Beautiful, comfortable family living.

First of all thanks Plunkitt Homes for building my First home and specially Summit Sindwani who helped and provide a great start and share his ideas He has a great knowledge of designs , sales and did great job for me .
moving forward prestart stage management should look into a bit specially for first Home buyers like myself, things could be more practical by providing a bit more explanations to the customers by the professionals , some decisions made in rush ..
Alan a great personality and a good professional lskilld who listened all issues with patience but unfortunately some jobs were out of his approach.. Which could be done way better ..
Aftersales experience wasn’t bad overall except they couldn’t figure out roof noises hope they will work that out to provide me a better solution for that its been a year reported since been move in but still never get a positive solution.
Overall very happy with the built Thanks again Summit Sindwani and all professionals who make my dream comes true ,,

Regards,

Shamas bashir & family

Construction End DateDec 2017
Thank you for the honest and helpful feedback Shamas, we will be sure to pass it on to the relevant teams and management, as we are always striving to improve our processes and customer satisfaction. We are glad that you are happy with your home and wish you and the family all the best.

Plunkett have been Awesome

Working with Matt Poynton has been such an easy process. He went out of his way to help with land suggestions as i chose the design first. He understood with the design process, what look i was trying to achieve and came up with great suggestions. Peta my design consultant also was very in tune with what i wanted with the interior look. Brad Hipper was my build supervisor and i couldn't have gotten any better. Every step of the way he kept me informed and offered suggestions on changing minor details, that worked better. I had some changes made during the build and he was only happy to follow through on them immediately. The final cost was on par with the estimated plus my extras that i added throughout.
Thanks to the whole Geraldton Plunkett Team who made the process smooth and stress free.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Fiona, thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are so glad we could help you get into your dream home! Will be sure to pass your feedback on to all of the Geraldton team

A GREAT DECISION TO CHOOSE PLUNKETT

We have recently built with Plunkett and just had our 6 month maintenance done this week.
Our sales consultant David Artingstall got us off to an excellent start with the home design and had many great suggestions and improvements to the Vermont floor plan which were instrumental in us achieving our dream home.
Our Construction Supervisor Iain Range kept the building time frame on track, was very approachable and always answered our phone calls and concerns promptly. There were a few issues during the build (as you would expect) but the response from the office staff, construction team and senior management was always helpful and positive.
The Maintenance Manager Peter with his assistants Kiro and Ian did a wonderful job in completing our list of faulty items with a "no problem" attitude which also extended to "yes, we can do that for you" on some extra minor repairs we added to the list on the day.
We have no hesitation in recommending Plunkett to any prospective client. A company that has survived for 115 years in a very competitive industry is obviously doing a lot of things right.
Well done to you all.
Michael & Margaret Rushack

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are pleased to have been able to help you build your home, and will pass your feedback on to the team

We are considering moving to Perth from North Qld as we have family in Ellenbrook. We have reviewed some of your home designs with interest. Our questions are: Will Plunkett Homes build in the Ellenbrook / Aveley area? Are minor changes to your designs acceptable? What would consider is a reasonable timeframe to complete a home construction once all planning, authority issues are finalised? Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, David & Sarah Butcher 28 Mynah Crescent, Condon QLD 4815 email: davidbutcher66@gmail.com
Hello David, Yes we do build in Ellenbook/ Aveley area! I have passed on your details to one of our representatives who can assist with your inquiry. If you would like to call through to our office, our main line is 93660414. Thanks for getting in touch!

Hi All built my home with Plunkitt Homes , overall very happy with my built just wondering there is banging noise in the roof somewhere is anybody else have same kind of issues, We been told this will go away after 6 to 8 months its been a year but still same , Builders couldn’t figure out shy is that its so instantaneous feels like some one throw a brick on roof . Does anyone has same issue what the causes and how we can rectify this issue your experience and suggestions will be highly appreciated thanks in advance Thanks Shamas

I’ve sugned the final variation for my 2 storey home and have been advised this is in drafting stage. How long does it take for the construction to actually start. ? How long does a 2 storey home usually take to be built from start to finish ? Samir
The Slab to my house went down almost 500 days ago and I still don't have the keys. Absolute joke of a builder. Delays due to mistakes and incompetence experienced all along the way, build quality was atrocious. Tried to pass off house as completed to avoid going over contracted build time and then had to call in their display team to spend another month to fix all the mistakes listed in a 12 page building inspectors report.

Plunkett Homes WA, Metro (Head Office)Plunkett Homes WA, South WestPlunkett Homes WA, AlbanyPlunkett Homes WA, Geraldton
CategoryHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number (08) 9366 0414(08) 9780 9350(08) 6819 5959(08) 9921 8850
Address34 Burton Street, Cannington WA, Australia18/42 Strickland Street, Bunbury WA, Australia344 Middleton Road, Albany WA, Australia12 Bayly Street, Geraldton WA, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact YesYesYesYes
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYes