Dream Home

The house was very well managed through Sumit & the team ( Kazia, Sue Hewson, Sue Yong & reception staff). We only started in mid 2018 and start 2019 its all completed and ready for us to move in. We got the inspection done later on and there were very minor things which was an easy fix. Our supervisor (Ryan) was a great help. He let us get our painting done during build and helped us through every stage. There were a few issues and last minute changes and he handled them greatly. We were very pleased.
Couple of issues with the fencing and through the developer and Plunket( Sumit) helped us through it all. And got the issue resolved even though it wasnt for them to get it done.
The house was worth every peny. We were getting a basic home from another company for the same price and plunket made every penny worth. Made it so different and unique. Just how we imagined our house to be. We are proud to have gone through Sumit - he helped us from start to finish in every step.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Plunkett - Quality Builder, Effortless experience

From the day I walked in Plunkett office to have a meeting with Mr Sumit Sindwani till today I have nothing but praises for team Plunkett.
Special thanks to Sumit for helping us with great ideas, awesome home design and contract flexibility. Sumit, your support throughout design and even construction phase is much appreciated.
Su, Kazia, Sash and Mark thanks for all your efforts. The final product have turned out even better than i expected.
For first time home builders I strongly recommend Plunkett homes.
If you have any questions about my experience with Plunkett please do not hesitate to contact me.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Sudhir, Thank you for your honest and kind feedback, we will be sure to pass it onto the relevant team members who contributed to building your first home. We are always striving to receive positive feedback from our clients and we're so glad we exceeded your expectations. All the best and enjoy your brand new Plunkett home!

Beautiful, comfortable family living.

First of all thanks Plunkitt Homes for building my First home and specially Summit Sindwani who helped and provide a great start and share his ideas He has a great knowledge of designs , sales and did great job for me .
moving forward prestart stage management should look into a bit specially for first Home buyers like myself, things could be more practical by providing a bit more explanations to the customers by the professionals , some decisions made in rush ..
Alan a great personality and a good professional lskilld who listened all issues with patience but unfortunately some jobs were out of his approach.. Which could be done way better ..
Aftersales experience wasn’t bad overall except they couldn’t figure out roof noises hope they will work that out to provide me a better solution for that its been a year reported since been move in but still never get a positive solution.
Overall very happy with the built Thanks again Summit Sindwani and all professionals who make my dream comes true ,,

Regards,

Shamas bashir & family

Construction End DateDec 2017
Thank you for the honest and helpful feedback Shamas, we will be sure to pass it on to the relevant teams and management, as we are always striving to improve our processes and customer satisfaction. We are glad that you are happy with your home and wish you and the family all the best.

Plunkett have been Awesome

Working with Matt Poynton has been such an easy process. He went out of his way to help with land suggestions as i chose the design first. He understood with the design process, what look i was trying to achieve and came up with great suggestions. Peta my design consultant also was very in tune with what i wanted with the interior look. Brad Hipper was my build supervisor and i couldn't have gotten any better. Every step of the way he kept me informed and offered suggestions on changing minor details, that worked better. I had some changes made during the build and he was only happy to follow through on them immediately. The final cost was on par with the estimated plus my extras that i added throughout.
Thanks to the whole Geraldton Plunkett Team who made the process smooth and stress free.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Fiona, thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are so glad we could help you get into your dream home! Will be sure to pass your feedback on to all of the Geraldton team

A GREAT DECISION TO CHOOSE PLUNKETT

We have recently built with Plunkett and just had our 6 month maintenance done this week.
Our sales consultant David Artingstall got us off to an excellent start with the home design and had many great suggestions and improvements to the Vermont floor plan which were instrumental in us achieving our dream home.
Our Construction Supervisor Iain Range kept the building time frame on track, was very approachable and always answered our phone calls and concerns promptly. There were a few issues during the build (as you would expect) but the response from the office staff, construction team and senior management was always helpful and positive.
The Maintenance Manager Peter with his assistants Kiro and Ian did a wonderful job in completing our list of faulty items with a "no problem" attitude which also extended to "yes, we can do that for you" on some extra minor repairs we added to the list on the day.
We have no hesitation in recommending Plunkett to any prospective client. A company that has survived for 115 years in a very competitive industry is obviously doing a lot of things right.
Well done to you all.
Michael & Margaret Rushack

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are pleased to have been able to help you build your home, and will pass your feedback on to the team

Plunkett - A Builder That Understands My Needs

Having met Mark Lawrence some weeks ago, I can only say that he is professional, comprehensive in his approach and very understanding of the way I want to live my life. This has resulted in a truly thoughtful and client-centered plan. The costing was exactly to my budget. This week I met with Tegan, Interior Designer, and as I had a good understanding of what I wanted we had a very productive meeting and her suggestions and opinions were much appreciated. And then there was Stephanie, Team Leader - Contract Administrator. Again, understood my plan for progress, thought outside the box, was creative and communicated well and I have every confidence that together we will have the necessary approvals very soon.

So far, I'm delighted and I look forward to seeing 'boots on the ground'.

Construction End DateJun 2019
Thanks for the kind feedback Jill, we will be sure to pass it on to the team and management, all the best with your build! The Plunkett Homes team

Highly recommend Building with Plunkett Homes

We can’t speak highly enough of the customer service we received firstly from Sarah Sheldrick, our New Home Liaison Officer who was always willing to go that extra mile to ensure we were happy with the plans and made some great suggestions which has resulted in a home we love.
Iain Range our site supervisor was outstanding, professional, approachable and across everything during our build. He always responded to any queries we had and resolved any minor issues quickly and efficiently. Can’t thank him enough for keeping everything on track and managing to get us in our house ahead of schedule.
We now have a home we love and will enjoy for many years to come.
Chris and Dave
Iluka

Construction End DateSep 2018
Thank you for the kind words Chris and Dave, glad you are happy with your experience with us and most importantly, your brand new home. Wishing you all the best! The Plunkett Homes team

Fourth build with Plunkett Homes

We have built with Plunkett three time prior and are building with them again. The reason is that they know what to do and how to do it. Further when things go wrong they fix it. There designs are flexible and for this build our rep Mr David Artingstall presented exactly what we wanted. Pre start with Mrs Belinda Green was thorough, timely and thoughtful. Well done Belinda. We are looking forward to the completion of our home and have trusted Plunkett with this build. Building a home is personal and expensive and with this being our fourth with Plunkett and it being our retirement home we know based on past performance with Plunkett it will be the best. We recommend Mr David Artingstall to anyone thinking of building with Plunkett as he has just done a good job. Good on ya David and thanks mate.

Construction End DateApr 2019
Wishing you all the best for the rest of your build and thank you for the kind feedback on your experience so far, we will be sure to pass it on to the team.

Professional builders in Perth

We recently built our first home in the suburb of Ardross, WA with the Plunkett Homes. Plunkett sales advisor - Sumit Sindwani helped us in the whole house building process, very professional, experienced and passionate about understanding what was important to us! He came up with wonderful suggestions on features, practical solutions, design lay outs, and provided outstanding value for money. Things are clearly laid out in terms of scheduling, selections and the site supervisors are very friendly & approachable. Internal features including cornices, cabinetry and carpentry which are the most prominent to look at as you enter a house have a clean and sharp finish. We are extremely satisfied and given another chance - we would still choose Plunkett over other major players in the market. Our final cost ended up mirroring our estimates and we were able to keep things under a certain budget that we had in mind. Anj n Anant

Construction End DateSep 2018
Thank you for the kind words, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sumit and the team. All the best with your new home, the Plunkett Homes team

Happy Customer!

I recently build my very first home in Rossmoyne. I went through a lot of home builders and i finally met Summit from Plunkett homes. He was really helpful and patient. He made sure everything was within my budget. He is very friendly and understood my requirements. He excuted the plan according to my requirements and satisfaction. I'm really happy and satisfied with his service. Great job!

I will definetely recommend Summit and Plunkett home to my family and friends.

Arnold

Construction End DateSep 2018
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to have made it such a positive one. Will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sumit, and wish you all the best with your new home! The Plunkett Homes team

High recommend Plunkett

After missing out on an established home we had our hearts set on, my partner and I decided to build. After countless hours of browsing the web for designs, we found a Plunkett home design we both loved. We headed to their Clarkson display and spoke with David. At that point we knew we had gone to the right place and would be in good hands. From the initial consultation through to where the build sits now the service has exceeded our expectations! Friendly customer service who are always willing to assist with any questions, queries or advice and a quality of build that is flawless. For anyone looking to build I highly recommend building with Plunkett homes!

Construction End DateDec 2018
All the best with the rest of your build, and thank you for the kind words.

Great experience with Plunkett

Plunkett was great! They really listened to what our needs and budget was and designed and built our home accordingly.
They use quality products and their team is professional and caring.
We are still busy with construction (just a few weeks left :-) ) and so far we are really happy with the progress. They kept in regular contact with us.
Can't wait to move into our new home.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thanks for the lovely feedback, exciting times ahead! All the best with your new home! The Plunkett team

Approachable, dedicated & helpful team members!

Professionally managed from initial consultation to start of construction

Despite some minor issues and along with the numerous winter rain delays, were really pleased with construction managed to quickly proceeded with roof all up and plaster all done. Now awaiting for lock up.

Were kept well informed of the progress of construction by su yong and amy kay both were always prompt and diligent with any concerns or queries we may have - never too much trouble - exemplary customer service.

Final costing were reasonable as ours is custom build and more importantly we were properly credited back in anything we chose to remove.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are enjoying your new home and will be sure to pass on your feedback. - The Plunkett Homes team

PLUNKETT HOMES GREAT JOB BURSN BEACH BUILD

Ian Range was outstanding -workmanship excellent. Issues were handled well, particularly by Ian who always responded to calls and queries made,quickly and efficiently. Would recommend Plunkett to family and friends based on build experience, Support staff were helpful.

All staff were polite and friendly. Design works very well for us and process of build was completed inside time by a wide margin.

Regards Andrew and Marilyn

Construction End DateSep 2018
Thank you for the kind review, will be sure to pass on your feedback. Hope you enjoy your brand new home - The Plunkett Homes team

Excellent company to work with! Highly recomened.

Building with Plunkett Home was professional, great quitaly and the site manager was fantastic.
The packages, ideas and options that Plunkett gave us where great.
The finsihed product is clean, of great quality and a beatufiul home we will enjoy for many years to come.
if you are looking to build your first home or even an investment property I would highly recomened building with Plunkett Homes.

Construction End DateJun 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience John, we wish you all the best with your new home!

Plunkett Homes - thank you for our wonderful home

We have just finished building our new home with Plunkett Homes. Our sales and design consultant Bryan at the Cannington office was fantastic from first contact; not pushy or trying to sell you added extras that you do not require or want. Bryan’s advise to us was brilliant as he helped us achieve the design that we wanted, and what to do after the build. Bryan also assisted with negotiations with the real estate selling the land we wanted to purchase at a much cheaper price (more money in our pockets). The admin team was a breeze to work with as well, the communication was good; a delight to deal with. Our builder Ryan, absolutely wonderful throughout the build, nothing was a hassle for him and his crew. The workmanship and attention to detail, fantastic. We are pleased with the design and overall outcome of our home. Plunkett made our building experience such a pleasure and stress free that we highly recommend Plunkett to build your new home. Bryan and Ryan, you guys rock!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Sally, thank you for your feedback, we will pass it on to Ryan, Bryan and management. Hope you enjoy your new home, happy moving! The Plunkett Homes team

Amazing experience!! Thanks Plunkett Homes

Despite of the misunderstanding with the termites treatment, which was corrected by Plunkett after key handover, we love our experience with them and we also love our new home. Every single person who comes to visit us is impressed by the finishes of the house.

We were very lucky we found Neil in a home expo. He was great with us, very dedicated and patient to explain to us the construction process and his ideas were fantastic. He was always working with us and he was very honest from the beginning about what Plunkett could offer to fit into our budget and likes. There were not bad surprises. All our expectations were exceeded and I´m more than happy of it.

Iain, our site supervisor was amazing as well. He was always on top of everything and always available for us. He is a perfectionist and I could see everyone in his team was it as well because they covered every single detail.

Bonnie was also phenomenal. She was always there and assisting us even if we were in a different stage of the construction process or even when it was completed.

We would like to thank the whole Plunkett Team and congratulate them because they made an amazing job with our home. Thanks guys!!!

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Thanks for sharing your experience Bibiana, we will be sure to let the team know! Hope you enjoy your amazing new home! The Plunkett Homes Team

Our perfect dream home

After purchasing our block we sat down with a few different building companies and chose designs from options they provided that were in our budget.
Plunkett Homes design was, by far, the the best value for money. Our sales consultant sat down with us and after getting an idea of our family dynamic, was able to tweek the design to fit our lifestyle and our block layout.
From there, we had expert staff to guide us with our design choices (ie. tiles and colour matching) which made the whole process a lot less daunting.
Our site supervisor has been amazing also. Very thorough throughout the build and has been great at keeping us updated with the build.
Over all, if we built again, we would definitely go with Plunkett Homes.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for the feedback, we're glad you found the process enjoyable and felt supported each step of the way, and we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. All the best with your new home! The Plunkett Homes Team

Extremely happy and Satisfied - Best builder forever

We had a good experience building our house with Plunkett Homes.
We were lucky to met Sumit at Plunkett. One of our friend referred us to Sumit. We were really impressed with Sumit's plan and he made it. Our heartily thanks to him for his all support and help to us.
He always more responsive and explain each and everything in detail. As well he suggested us a lot through the construction. Now our house looks very nice and we are happy about it. Once again thank you so much for everything Sumit.

Also Reece did a very good job in his role. He was very responsive and productive. The whole construction gone smooth because of him. He looks like a fresher from Uni but he really have more knowledge and capable to do.
Thank you Reece for all your support. Also you have a good patience at your age which we should appreciate.. :)

Construction End DateApr 2018
Thank you for the kind words Suma, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. Hope you enjoy your new home! The Plunkett Homes Team

Our New build

Plunkett homes a delight to deal with - All staff knew their areas of expertise and responded within a short time frame.
Having built 3 times before we found all of the trades were above-average in workmanship and 95% were delightful, friendly and helpful people with the exception of electricians who appeared to have little interest in the build.
Final build is exceptional and beautiful - just a townhouse on its own block but passing neighbours and visitors to Mandurah comment on our lovely house and some noticed the quality of the work during its construction.
Special mention must be made of Paul Bouwman for his excellent design and advice and for his overall expertise. Also special mention to Jeff Kobel Construction Manager, who checked everything for perfection as it happened, really meticulous and a great guy

Overall a superb building experience.

Construction End DateJan 2018
Thanks for the wonderful feedback, will be sure to pass the feedback on. We are glad you are enjoying your new home, and wish you all the best! - The Plunkett Homes team

We are considering moving to Perth from North Qld as we have family in Ellenbrook. We have reviewed some of your home designs with interest. Our questions are: Will Plunkett Homes build in the Ellenbrook / Aveley area? Are minor changes to your designs acceptable? What would consider is a reasonable timeframe to complete a home construction once all planning, authority issues are finalised? Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, David & Sarah Butcher 28 Mynah Crescent, Condon QLD 4815 email: davidbutcher66@gmail.com
Hello David, Yes we do build in Ellenbook/ Aveley area! I have passed on your details to one of our representatives who can assist with your inquiry. If you would like to call through to our office, our main line is 93660414. Thanks for getting in touch!

Hi All built my home with Plunkitt Homes , overall very happy with my built just wondering there is banging noise in the roof somewhere is anybody else have same kind of issues, We been told this will go away after 6 to 8 months its been a year but still same , Builders couldn’t figure out shy is that its so instantaneous feels like some one throw a brick on roof . Does anyone has same issue what the causes and how we can rectify this issue your experience and suggestions will be highly appreciated thanks in advance Thanks Shamas

I’ve sugned the final variation for my 2 storey home and have been advised this is in drafting stage. How long does it take for the construction to actually start. ? How long does a 2 storey home usually take to be built from start to finish ? Samir
The Slab to my house went down almost 500 days ago and I still don't have the keys. Absolute joke of a builder. Delays due to mistakes and incompetence experienced all along the way, build quality was atrocious. Tried to pass off house as completed to avoid going over contracted build time and then had to call in their display team to spend another month to fix all the mistakes listed in a 12 page building inspectors report.

WA, Metro (Head Office)WA, South WestWA, AlbanyWA, Geraldton
24-Hour Phone Contact YesYesYesYes
Contact Number (08) 9366 0414(08) 9780 9350(08) 6819 5959(08) 9921 8850
Address34 Burton Street, Cannington WA, Australia18/42 Strickland Street, Bunbury WA, Australia344 Middleton Road, Albany WA, Australia12 Bayly Street, Geraldton WA, Australia
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYes