Plus500

Plus500

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Please don't trade here

I lost around 6k over the year trading with them. I think they are manipulating the prices so doesn't matter which position we choose always comes with loss. Guys please don't invest money here.

Rajneesh R.

Rajneesh R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total scam

They are scamming people.They dont follow any regulation.They sell my share without knowing me and the rate was way low then actual price un market...Disgusting
Government should do something to stop then scamming people

Its 100% SCAM!

They do destroy peoples lifes. The company is 100% SCAM! They got support by financials authorities who let them represents itself as a pro trade company! How its can be so? Im in the process to find a lawyer to recover my money. Im a victim. Lost about 60k. My case now with AFCA but doesn't look they can do much. the platform they use must be investigated.

Adam
Adam

Just want say that AFCA isn't work. They don't care! Lol! They didn't investigate almost anything. Just my strong advise stay away for all these brokers. Plus500 is a SCAM!

A very bad one Indeed

I just hope you don't experience the hard times I went through after trading with Plus500. They entirely took all I had and left me with nothing. After investing so much with them, they denied my several attempts to get my funds out. All thanks to Prime Finance Recovery who quickly came to my aid. They almost wrecked me to the last if not for the sake of this firm who helped me with my funds out. Visit https://primefinancerecovery.com/ to lodge your complain if you've been in a similar situation.

ALEX

ALEXbirring NSW

Registered Scammer

It's a registered casino has nothing to do with investment to take your money legally, They took all my money and when I complained to authorities, they restricted my account from opening any new positions, whatever money you do here you, they will take it back at some stages,

Blowing my account with plus 500

I have lost my entire money through Plus500.
There is a website Giambronelaw who claims for get your money back but I’m considering it might be an impersonating website.
Has anyone have any experience get their money back?

andydevin80atgmaildotcom

I have been trading with this company fro over two years and when it was time to withdraw my money then went missing .I am open to share my experience and to also enlighten everyone on how i was able to recover my money from plus 500.

Scam

Its a scam! Its a simulation platform, no real trade behind it, no real transaction. You would feel like you are a trader, but its a simply gambling.

Shawna Woods

Shawna WoodsCanberra

Great Web Platform

I really love their web platform, everything is transparent and easy to use. My only complaint is that they do not allow scalping & there is some vagueness on what constitutes scalping which made me a little nervous. Therefor I went in search of other CFD brokers who allows scalping so if I make any profits I am allowed to keep my profits no questions asked.

SuhelSydney, NSW

Beware This is a Scam company

This company is a scammer I lost $13000. It was to late when I found out. Please check their thousands of reviews online. How could they legally rob people? how do they exist? Now I saved you and your money so please pray for me.

747800Sydney, NSW

Initially impressed but back office support is dangerously absent.