1.4

1.9

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happily surprised

From the moment I signed up, I was impressed by Plus500 user-friendly platform and the wealth of resources available to help me make informed decisions. The customer service is top-notch; whenever I've had a question, their support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful (which is not the case with other online trading companied I have tried in the past).

What sets this company apart is their commitment to education. They offer a range of informative articles, tutorials, and market analysis that have truly helped me improve my trading strategies.

Rates and Fees
YHW
YHWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Plus500 Review

I found a positive experience in using Plus500 app and its service. Chat service is responded with a human staff within few minutes with great customer service and professionalism which helped me in answering a lot of my queries. I have tried ASX, US shares, Forex and Coin based tradings. I found that it offered lots more options like EFT and Options tradings which I haven't explored yet. The app/ website provides Demo and Real Money. Demo is there which uses not a real money for practicing/ trying purposes with no time limit. Real money option is when real trading happens. I love to use the app daily and find it interesting with a chance to immerse and improve myself in the world of tradings.
Mark A.
Mark A.

Complete scam

Couldn't "trade" because my account was 6 years old and despite my best efforts back then they wouldn't/couldn't verify my address. Recently I tried again, address verified immediately but couldn't "trade" because of the now 6 year old restriction on my account. Multiple contacts led to nothing so attempted to withdraw my deposit. Received a statement saying my withdrawal has been processed and funds will be back in my account. Never happened so got MasterCard disputes to investigate. The funds were back in my account vertually immediately along now with a new email from plus500 saying my withdrawal that was processed and finalised weeks ago had now been cancelled and my deposit is now been returned by original payment method
Cezar
Cezar

Don’t even think about it !

Stay away. I’ve been trading with them for over 2 years . Lost more than 40k. Recently I decide to go with meta 4 and different broker. Is unbelievable how on meta 4 market go up 100 pips plus and on plus 500 goes against you. Live in both platforms 1 is going up and make profit, other one ( plus 500 price going down and lose tons of money. I can’t believe I have not realised that something is wrong for so long.
Harry Tan
Harry TanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Simply fraud

It was not easy getting my stolen funds back from plus500, but Markkcoy on telegram made it possible and easy for me. I am surprised plus 500 denied me access to my money for months with no single reason. I won't recommend them to anyone again.
Brad Morrissy
Brad Morrissy

Terrible THEIVES

Plus500 have been holding onto my $12,500 for almost 2 months now. My paypal account was shutdown and they are refusing to let me withdraw my money any other way. Does anyone know the best course of action to retrieve my money and report this pathetic company - Brad morrissy
Dexy
DexySydney, NSW
manoj k.
manoj k.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent app for trading share, CFD etc

I have download and use plus 500 app for registration, deposit and withdrawal.
the process was easy for registration and to verify the documents it just the click away.
you can deposit through bank account, credit cards, bpay, skrill and paypal.
once verified money was straight available for trading.
Withdrawal process was easy as well.
You can study details of graph and all the indicators easily.
news and insight+ is great feature for beginners to learn different things.
Md M.
Md M.

Perfect Fraud

Investment disappeared without knowing anything. No accurate response from them
Idan
IdanGreat Southern, WA

Most user-friendly app

Plus500 app is definitely the most user-friendly app I've tried.
danny
danny2 posts

ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

My account with plus 500 was hacked and all money withdraw to scammer's bank account.
Never got the money back and Plus 500 have not responded in 2 months.
CHEF ANKIT C.
CHEF ANKIT C.

Rollover stealing money

Don’t invest your money on +500. They are stealing you money and not even responding you text message. They are tell us rollover is free, it’s not effect on your equity but they are taking money from your account and when they have to add money after rollover they say we can’t do that.
DONT INVEST YOUR MONEY
ABro
ABro

DO NOT SIGN UP

Easy to sign up. So hard to withdraw or close. To close they ask for a copy of your drivers licence (not requested on sign up). They also suspend your account if you dont verify your personal details online every few months.
Phillip T.
Phillip T.

Stay away

They take your money if you are not active for over 3 months, 10 usd per month. You can easily get money on the app, but if you want to get it off again you have to verify all kind of stuff, even when you want to put the money back into the same bank account that you used to put money on the app in the first place! Everyone who has experience with more brokers knows this is straight up [content removed], I’m putting all my investment back to BenArmstrong trades where no problems. Now account has been closed without any reason, the only wording customer service was able to provide was: "Clause 22.6 of our User Agreement, which allows us to terminate our relationship with you, with or without cause, by providing you with written notice."
FRAUD500