Plus500

Plus500

Charlotte watson

Charlotte watsonAustralian Capital Territory

Reading all the bad reviews online confirmed my suspicions

This company is not reliable as it often abuses trading regulations. Their system kept my positions open past my stop loss till it was closed due to a Margin call and it consumed all my money!!! I tried to communicate with them and fill out several forms but at the end they told me they couldn't be held responsible for my losses, it was the activities of Fintrack .org that helped me to a refund. Investors should note that plus500 have a lot of people they will use to induce those that want to invest to deposit more. Don't fall into the trap.

NASIR

NASIRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable costumer service

i did trading with IG, Etoro, Ic markets and then i did trading on Plus500 Platform, Platform byself is okay, But Customer service is too pathetic, Extremely unprofessional attitude, Not helpful at all. No contact number no trading manager for help. You will be in a dark room and they literally don't care. Made a deposit today and they restrict my account, and asked me some documents so i straightaway provided them but still account is restricted and apart from this they email me back that account is approved but still i am stuck... now at the end when i contact again what's happening, and got reply sorry documents didn't approved..

Req : 6385414

Dan KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trade with Plus500

I was not profitable sine 2013 and then once I started making money in 2020, they terminated me under a clause 22.7 of the user agreement that states that they can close me our and terminate me without any cause nor reason. Please do not open an account with Plus500. Stay away from CFD trading as they will terminate you once you are making money.

Alaina quinn

Alaina quinnWestern Australia

They tease you with the first withdrawal and that's it...

They were extremely aggressive in making me deposit.
3 months after my first withdrawal and i still couldn't withdraw the larger part of my profit as well as my invested capital. I think it is actually difficult to get a withdrawal directly from Plus500 after the first time, they allow you withdraw once and try to convince you to deposit more, then they abscond. However, i was able to get back my invested capital as well as 75% of the profit deposited in my account and this was after i opened a scam case with Fintrack .org. In my experience, Plus500 let you profit, then let you lose money again and again and again, tormenting you by inch. And you will lose all the money in the end without noticing the scam.

Kurt A.

Kurt A.New South Wales

Intentionally manipulative to increase the percent of your money they claim

Borderline fraudulent and manipulative.
They take so much of your profit you can end up at a loss.
Next to no customer support and everything takes days to get any form of response which is often unusable

Leslie M.

Leslie M.Sydney, NSW

The absolute worst trading platform on the Internet

Let’s just say I gave it more than one shot know where still a lot of money with these guys don’t make the same mistake, I’m actually more of a successful stock broker For my money to literally just go nowhere to 0 is a cop out because I know how to increase money I’ve never in my life lost all my money within a week I wasn’t making risky trades it’s just a dodgy app do you not trust plus 500

Worst company by a long way!

Quickest way to lose your money. They have fixed term contracts that auto close without your control. Please avoid this terrible company, the worst I have experienced by far. Should be banned.

Samuel M.

Samuel M.Sydney, NSW

For New Traders, Not a good idea

Never give them your money except you are ready to go the long route of doing charging back

Bill P.

Bill P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zero stars if that was an option.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Buy XRP on coin exchange

Go look at Plus 500 share price and see the bigger picture on this business
Do not use this site you will never win
Australia government should shut down but will not

rocketbear54

rocketbear54Northeast, VIC

Scammy at the best

Was making small gains over the month. Account closed without notice. Was told I needed to verify account again. ( had already done so )
Not allowed to trade until done again. Stay away. There has to be a better option

They closed my account without an explanation

Had multiple stocks all at a profit and rising. Get an email saying my account was being closed and that all my stocks would be sold whenever they please in the next 14 days in order to refund me before closing my account... apparently in their terms and conditions they can do this whenever they want and without reason. Don't trust these scumbags. Avoid at all costs.

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unfair and ambiguous rules and conditions - STAY AWAY or move out of plus500

Andy C.

Andy C.Perth, WA

Do not use- read this info

I signed up to Plus500 thinking they were legit.
If you are depositing money with PayPal, then don’t!! Before I chose which account to use, I went back to the main menu and this company took out $2000 without my consent.
You think there cheaper stocks/cryto? Don’t be fooled! They RENT out the stocks/cryto to you. You do not own it! Another words, if you have a large amount, and this company goes down , you will loose everything. you’ve just lost thousands plus500.

Find out how Plus500 compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Absolute SCAM and nothing else!

Please avoid this scam! Even if you decide not to follow through with them after realising it's a scam they will then harrass you with 10 calls a day! I receive random calls from people and companies I have never heard of and now just get 10 calls a day minimum that hang up as soon as I answer. All because I said no thanks! Enjoy being harassed by some dip sht 17 year old from a call centre in Finland if you decide to go ahead with these cowboys!

Raja R.

Raja R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam!!

Really don't go through reviews before I started trading. Terrible customer service experience ever. Lost my hard earned money for a silly reason, I lost my bank card so I requested to cash out to updated details and they block my account and won’t let me to cash out instead they say that I need to get a letter from bank that the card doesn’t work anymore. Many written proofs I have provided but they aren’t happy with it. One of the worst trading platform

terrible experience

The only history I have of plus 500 is that it's a scam. I lost all my hard earned money trading with their many restrictions, with no replies from the company concerning my withdrawal requests. Thankfully I was able to have all my money invested for trading with plus 500 recovered by (thehackerspro.com). Even through legal means, I wasn't able to get my money back. I honestly advice his contact as the best action you can take to get your money back from your binary option broker

Scam

Definitely didn’t read reviews before opening account, but also only put in a small amount of money because I don’t trust anything these days. Please avoid them. There’s nothing but the same issues out there

SamSydney

Stay away

Stay away - they have a Time limit on their crypto shares. You can never win.
If your up, they cash you out and you have to buy back in at the higher price. And if your down, you lose