Plus500

1.1

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Shut this platform down

Government must shut platform down we all know it’s a scam so why do the governments allow them to continue to steal people’s money that is the question we must find out.

jacku01

jacku01South East Queensland, QLD

I think you’re right

I purchased Ripple crypto @ $1.20 odd per unit , incidentally I think crypto is a scam in it self!
With in a week or so it was at $0.80c roughly, I cashed it in.
It dropped to a about 25c, today within about 24 hrs its at 49c, don’t buy crypto currency, it’s a machine to steel money from people trying to have a go, and the rich are cashing in.
Just remember, every person that makes money from crypto many people lose.
Put your money on a horse, the odds are the same.

Fair

Fair

Scammers

These are scammers, no real trading, it is not an actual real time trading platform, they will make think you are making money in the first few days, then you lose, once you deposit more money then you lose it all, they make money from suckers because there is one born everyday, thousands of people trying 20 or 50 dollars, for Scam 500 is 100 % profit because they it all.

Coco

Coco

Perfect scam

They do not have a platform, they only steal money, no real trading, you will never make money, only loss, try it to see for yourself, it's a scam, avoid.

Cosmic

Cosmic

Perfect scam

This is a total scam, they make you feel ypu are trading, then you end up losing all your money, specially when you deposit more money, avoid these scammers, avoid avoid avoid.

Worse platform

Worse platform, extremely high charges, overnight hidden charges, false claims and very poor customer service. If they believe they can’t make money out of you they will stop you from taking new positions.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonus dollars and Trader points...

Unbelievable! They offer a shady 120 dollar bonus when you deposit 400 dollars. But.....It will be added to your account once you reach 75 Trader points. To get 75 Trader points you need to open and risk a 1500 dollar position! Basically they lie to your face saying that if you deposit 400 dollars you will get a bonus of 120 dollars but ACTUALLY to receive the bonus you have to deposit more money and risk your money on opening positions worth 1500 dollars. Note that the Treader points are different on every stock - the Trader point table can be found here: https://www.plus500.com/Promotions/Bonus# .....I would like to also mention that they have hidden parasite fees like inactivity fee, holding fee etc.

Real scammers...watchout eveyone!!

After I have deposited money they blocked my account for no reasons . I got money back after 2 weeks thanks to afca. Stay way from these scammers as they have reveale all your confidential details with other hakers and continiusly hacking.. They hacked my email as well the same day i opend account. They have fake page just to show good review. No one write comment on thier page expect them!!!

Rollover sucks buy or sell ... big scam

There is no roll over in any another cfd apps or website ad Plus500 grabbed my 4845aud during rollover .... stupid ceo [name removed] Plus500.... Not explaining me anything and not even contact me.... rollover sucks my all profit. Profit showing $4845 in positive ok but on net p/l showing negative.... I can’t withdraw that money I make from natural gas buy. I will fight to cancel their license from asic.

Peter from Melbourne

Peter from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Transfered Money to them and they are not allocating it to my account

I followed all the instructions given by Plus500 when wanting to do a bank transfer to my account. Once they acknowledged receiving it they are not allocating it to my account despite them having all the evidence they have received it. They refuse to phone me and the live chat service is like talking to a tree.

Evan M.

Evan M.Sydney, NSW

Hidden fee's

Deposited some money which I didn't touch for a while. After returning back to start trading I noticed 2 'inactivity fee's' had been taken out. Nothing worse then a company which steals your money for no good reason!

It is 100% scam

I lost my $1000 in few hours. I'm gonna sue them and my lawyers team is working on it and have collected plenty of evidences. Its always play against you and prices are manipulated and modified always against you but market prices are different .They are cheating innocent people.

Leo B

Leo B

Hidden fees, beware!

Read the fine print, its really hard to find, but make sure you read the fees involved with holding trades overnight! The transparency is terrible. You advertise all the benefits big and put the risks in the smallest possible font.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

The worst CFD Trading platform

The worst customer service and least transparent CFD trading platform. I have used different platforms but this one by far is the worst and closed down my account; never willing to go back. Do yourself a favour and stay away from Plus500.

Smiling S.

Smiling S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do shut the website and doesn’t let log in , when u trying to maintain it

I’ve spent $6000, reach it to $1000, then it went up and down very fast and I lost all $9500, I was about to add more money to keep it going how ever it started moving so quickly and logged out. perfectly fine with all the other websites including the official website of 500 plus it just doesn’t allow me to go on my profile. It came showed 504 getaway time out when I tried to log on from laptop, phone app says no internet connection, tried other websites and they worked fine it just did not let me logged in . this is serious money and I’m looking for a Legal assistant regarding this matter . pls be careful as they done this to me twice
No phone number to contact and I feel like it’s a scammer

Mary M.

Mary M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scam -be careful they will steal your money in a minute

wasted $550 in one night!, they don't explain the terms and conditions.
if you want to gamble your money and definitely lose it, go with them.
there are other apps that are much better, do your research before joining

Nothing but Scammers

Most unreliable so called company. They scammers

Biggest mistake one can do is putting money and wait from them to get you stuffed all possible ways. A worse company of all time, they shuld not be existed .

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Stay away at any cost

Deposited 750 dollars they asked for photo of my debit card i provided it. I had a tick on my account meaning my card was verified. Once i actually needed to use the account to trade i could not enter any orders. I contact them and they say my account is restricted because they need a debit card statement. Once i asked for a full refund they said they cannot process the refund unless i provide them with the bank statement.