Plush Furniture VIC, Shepparton

Plush Furniture VIC, Shepparton

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (65%) · Not as advertised (35%)

Awesome service and experience

I recently bought the large circle snuggle chair. I’ve been after this chair for a while and it came on sale at 50% off.
Danielle from the Shepparton store was absolutely amazing. She gave me every detail I needed to know. She wasn’t pushy trying to make a sale, but informative and nice and made me feel very welcome in store. Will definitely be shopping there again. The quality is great and the service is even better.

Store LocationShepparton, Victoria.

Emily A.

Emily A.

Excellent Service!

Yesterday I walked into Plush Shepparton with a very clear vision of what I wanted. Danielle approached me with a big warm smile and immediately I knew she was the right lady to help me select a new couch. The showroom was beautifully arranged and it was great to see some of the styles I’d seen online in the flesh.
Danielle was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the Plush range. After a quick conversation with me she was able to show me multiple options and colours. Once I’d selected a couch, Danielle walked me through the warranty and answered all the FAQ I could dream of.
I feel very satisfied with my purchase and cannot wait until it arrives!

BobSue

BobSueGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exciting times ahead

Having a small home finding the perfect sofa was not easy however Karen talked us through all the different products suitable for us and we are looking forward to delivery

Store LocationShepparton Victoria
Courtney V.

Courtney V.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality products with awesome customer service!

Plush Shepparton has a great range of couches in a variety of quality materials. The store was very neat and well laid out.
Our salesperson, Karen, helped us pick out material and a configuration to suit our needs and fit our space. She was extremely patient with us while we browsed with our 2 month old.
After ordering, Karen kept us in the loop and the couch arrived within the estimated timeframe.
We are so happy with the service and can’t wait to spend our nights relaxing on our new couch!
We will definitely be back to Plush Shepparton for our next couch!

John

JohnGoulburn Valley, VIC

Now I just need to wait for it to get here...

Store LocationPlush, Shepparton, Vic
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Super pumped about our new sofa!

We purchased the Miller sofa from the Shepparton store with the fantastic help of Chloe - she made the whole experience so easy and really took care of us! Super excited!

The best

Second time dealing with Danielle at the Shepparton store, her friendly customer service and knowledge of their products makes the experience so easy. Very insightful when it came to making decisions as well. Thank you!

Emma

EmmaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing service

I dealt with Danielle from the Shepparton store. I felt comfortable as soon as I walked in the store. Danielle knew exactly what she was talking about and was happy to answer any questions for us. Our couch is damaged due to a leaking roof and we were claiming a new couch through insurance. Danielle made this process easy and was more than happy to provide a number of quotes for us. When it came to ordering our new couch she made it hasslefree. I highly recommend the Shepparton store to anyone who is looking for a new sofa

Maree fitzsimmons

Maree fitzsimmonsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Finally

We have been in and out of our plush store now for two year planning our perfect purchase. The ladies have been very patient with us. They are fantastic. Thank you.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Maree, thank you for sharing on you Plush Shepparton visit. Lovely to hear of the fantastic service you received upon each visit and hope you can't wait to finally enjoy your stunning new addition.
Plush Think Sofas

Ordered August 9th 2019 paid deposit, still waiting for delivery as of 7th November 2019. No word yet.

Can't answer most of this as we have not received product as yet. Actually can't remember what the thing looks like it's been so long. Delivery was supposed to be between 8 to 10 weeks. Nudging 13 at the moment.

Mikayla

MikaylaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Perfect Customer Service!

A big thank you to Danielle at the Shepparton Plush store for her customer service and making our experience at Plush very easy and enjoyable. Can't wait to use our couch :)

Store LocationPlush - Shepparton VIC 3630
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Mikayla, we are so pleased to hear that you received perfect customer service from Danielle. We will pass your appreciation onto her and hope you enjoy your stunning new Plush Sofa. Many Thanks!
Plush Think Sofas

Absolutely in love, so worth the wait!

Absolutely in love with our Park Avenue sofa and Napa chair! Thanks Chloe and Karen for your guidance and superb customer service. I will certainly be referring you to my family and friends!

Store LocationSHEPPARTON
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi JMA, Welcome to the Plush Family! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofas which you are absolutely loving!

Ron - Waranga Shores

Ron - Waranga ShoresGoulburn Valley, VIC

Emerson leather suite purchase

Have to thank Danielle for her assistance and friendly service, she was extremely helpful in providing a range of options to help me make the best decision in choosing the Emerson suite in Navy leather, can’t wait to be enjoying all those recliners, thanks Danielle.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ron, thanks for the feedback! We look forward to passing on your kind words and hope you enjoy your new purchases.

Adele

AdeleGoulburn Valley, VIC

cameo

Thanks Karen for helping my parents with their sofa purchase. Perfect size and colour for their room. Easy to find someone to help us and the store is laid out and easy to navigate.

Linette rob Meda

Linette rob MedaGoulburn Valley, VIC

beautiful shop Awesome sales

Danielle, was extremely helpful very efficient & helped us with our lounge suit . we were very happy with our experience at plush . diffidently would visit plush again if we needed too . makes it extremely easy when the staff are very helpful & love there job . Danielle went threw everything we needed to know about caring for our leather lounges with excellent tips on how to look after them . we were very impressed with her well done Danielle . she obviously loves her job .

Store Locationshepparton vic
Noelene Caverzan

Noelene CaverzanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service & great product

Shepparton Plush store is light, open and the furniture is very well displayed
Plush had great variety and the exact lounge suite we wanted
Love the modular/unit type of lounge suite, it is very comfortable without being too soft & fits our room beautifully
Yes I assembled the lounge suite and it was simple
The staff, Karen & Danielle were extremely friendly, very helpful and had the patience of angels due to time consumed making a decision from all the choices. To the Shepparton Plush staff, a huge thank you.
Noelene Caverzan

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

I'm looking forward to receiving my new sofas

My initial contact was with Danielle on the phone. She was a pleasure to deal with and emailed me some quotes with specifications. I called into the Shepparton store a few days later where I met Danielle again to assist me with my selection of styles and coverings. Her product knowledge was excellent and very helpful with my selection. I am now looking forward to delivery of my sofas

Happy customer

Happy customerNortheast, VIC

Quality service

Chloe gave great service and both staff members we dealt with couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. I did not feel pressured but got all the information I needed. Thankyou to Chloe and also to Dannielle.

Very Happy

Very HappyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Thankyou Shepparton!

I just recently purchased a beautiful goat hair ottoman and pillows from the Shepparton showroom!
The service was outstanding and as they where clearance pieces I got a great deal! 10/10 would recommend

Ken

KenGoulburn Valley, VIC

Feeling happy.

I was treated like a real person the sales rep was friendly and explained everything in a way that I didn't have to ask any questions I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from the shepparton store in the future.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Ken, it is always a pleasure to hear that our customers are happy with their Plush experience. We enjoyed hearing of our Shepparton Teams service and look forward to your next visit. Many Thanks!