P&N Bank

2.5

Denny

DennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

I have funds in a term deposit I requested a transfer of “some” of the funds via secure email had it “confirmed” that my notification had been received and that the transfer would happen at end of business.
It didn’t happen and this is not the FIRST time this has happened it happened the last time and I was informed that it wouldn’t happen again but it keeps on ....

Billy S.

Billy S.

They blocked the sun

Sat at a nice roof top bar and that monstrosity of a building in Perth has blocked the sun. With covid 80% of the employees don't need to be there. Send them home and knock down the building....go planet save earth

Peter C.

Peter C.

I like banking with them but ...

I have banked with them for over 6 years now and the staff our definitely 5 star.. unfortunately I am slightly disappointed with the fact I had to open another account with a big bank that could supply me with a swift code I needed.
Can't believe they couldn't provide a swift code for international transfers!

Also quite recently knocked me back for a simple 500 temporary increase on my credit card for a peddle conversion on my car for my slight disability.

I will be cutting my card up now, the power of & when your stuck is powerless it seems.

But I like the staff in my local branch so I will recommend them for this reason.

hendry.djohanPerth, WA

i wish i can give half star if possible

Helen

Helen

Excellent service. The only bank I’ll deal with. Have had 2 home loans. Best bank. Ethical and excellent service.

Excellent service.
The only bank that I’ll deal with.
Have had 2 home loans..... always ethical and provide excellent service.
My advice is give the big 4 banks a miss.
I’m very satisfied with P&N bank.
Helen.

Panch M.

Panch M.Perth, WA

Great bank to deal with our home loan

They have the best interest rates and fantastic customer service. Looking forward to have more great experience with western australian bank. Waiting time reasonable. All applications processed in Australia. We like to support our local bank.

Marie

MariePerth, WA

Ambiguous advice: Refinance home loan.

Dave

DavePilbara, WA

Terrible service. DO NOT USE THEM!!

Our broker put us onto P&n bank, and I'm wishing that I had never heard of these jokers. They lied to us constantly saying "just get us this one document, and then you will be approved", this went on for 6 weeks, and still no decision. They were asking for the most irrelevant documents and had 3 letters from my employer confirming employment, but still needed another one. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a bank and I would never touch them with a ten foot barge pole. I ended up withdrawing our application out of sheer frustration and never ending requests for documents that we had already given them. Worst bank ever!!

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Great Service

We have been with P&N Bank for 20 years and anytime we have needed to refinance or needed any kind of service they have been amazing to deal with. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

missysmiley

missysmileyPERTH

Great personal service

linnie

linnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

How can i thank the team at P and N bank

We have relocated to Qld and purchased a house. We needed to transfer money in a hurry, the technology was beyond me and time was not on our side. Amazingly, they all worked to get it done in time, recognising how stressful it was, even sending me some flowers and wishing me well the next day. I can never thank you enough, certainly won't be changing banks despite no branches over here yet!

Robyn L

Robyn LPerth, WA

Deceased estate runaround

Poor service P&N Rockingham Branch

Adam Johnson

Adam JohnsonSouth West, WA

The best experience you are going to get from a bank

lee

leePerth

Acting like a big Bank now. Member for 40 years!

Stormy

StormyPerth, WA

Never had a problem with P&N

We have been with them for 16 years. Only for everyday, savings and term deposits as everything we own is paid for. Contact with the bank in person, by phone or online is always pleasant. No need to spend much on fees, particularly for over 55’s.

Jacquie

JacquiePerth

Very poor commitment

I have been a member from when only nurses could join. Seen many changes, mostly good. But , when they changed the app. I can no longer use the service and have to wait until I was can get to a computer. Extremely inconvenient, have contacted them several times, but, get the feeling they couldn't care less

Loz

LozPerth, WA

Very Unhappy

I was charged $18 for a few old statements that I needed and I'm on welfare! Also I am charged ridiculous fees for an overdrawn account! Changing banks today!!!

Unsatisfactory service

Telephone messages

Terrible at returning calls. Some staff are great, others been there too long perhaps. Recommended to me by a broker.