P&N Bank

P&N Bank

Brand Manager for P&N Bank? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
Ellisonfamz
EllisonfamzPerth, WA

Refusing to give clients access to their funds

Mother was standing there in person, in the branch and they refused to give her access to her funds (she wanted $500 to get new glasses and some groceries) told her they couldnt fix the issue with her account cause they needed to ring their head office and no one was there on a Saturday morning.....why have your locations open then?

Head of disputes resolutions team is a liar & a disgrace

Offered a payment of $1,250 as settlement after I had access to my own money restricted unlawfully.
Then told I withdrew my acceptance of the offer and that they can no longer assist. I have been stuck hours away from my home for over 24 hours after finishing work yesterday to realise O couldn't use my card. I was already the victim of fraudulent transactions and now I can not even access my funds on my new card.
All I get from head of complaints is that P&N bank can no longer assist as I withdrew my acceptance & have involved AFCA so it's now in the hands of AFCA.
I never withdrew any acceptance of at all.

Heather
HeatherPerth, WA

Closed acct given a cheque no option offered!

I closed my account today. Went in there. When the paperwork finished she came back with a cheque! I was utterly shocked and said a cheque you are kidding? I would like my money in cash please. Her reply was I should have mentioned we only give bank transfers or cheque. I wasn't even given the option. I cannot express the disappointment of this service! I now have to take time off work to go to my bank place in there for it to clear. Like its 2021. NOT 1960...

Morgage

We have been made homeless by p@n bank said they gave us pre-approval and told us to go find a home so we sold ours went to get the funds they pre-approval for and then they said no you can't have the money so we ended up with nothing

Denny
DennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

I have funds in a term deposit I requested a transfer of “some” of the funds via secure email had it “confirmed” that my notification had been received and that the transfer would happen at end of business.
It didn’t happen and this is not the FIRST time this has happened it happened the last time and I was informed that it wouldn’t happen again but it keeps on ....

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Billy S.
Billy S.

They blocked the sun

Sat at a nice roof top bar and that monstrosity of a building in Perth has blocked the sun. With covid 80% of the employees don't need to be there. Send them home and knock down the building....go planet save earth

Peter C.
Peter C.

I like banking with them but ...

I have banked with them for over 6 years now and the staff our definitely 5 star.. unfortunately I am slightly disappointed with the fact I had to open another account with a big bank that could supply me with a swift code I needed.
Can't believe they couldn't provide a swift code for international transfers!

Also quite recently knocked me back for a simple 500 temporary increase on my credit card for a peddle conversion on my car for my slight disability.

I will be cutting my card up now, the power of & when your stuck is powerless it seems.

But I like the staff in my local branch so I will recommend them for this reason.

hendry.djohanPerth, WA

i wish i can give half star if possible

Helen
Helen

Excellent service. The only bank I’ll deal with. Have had 2 home loans. Best bank. Ethical and excellent service.

Excellent service.
The only bank that I’ll deal with.
Have had 2 home loans..... always ethical and provide excellent service.
My advice is give the big 4 banks a miss.
I’m very satisfied with P&N bank.
Helen.

Panch M.
Panch M.Perth, WA

Great bank to deal with our home loan

They have the best interest rates and fantastic customer service. Looking forward to have more great experience with western australian bank. Waiting time reasonable. All applications processed in Australia. We like to support our local bank.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Ambiguous advice: Refinance home loan.

Dave
DavePilbara, WA

Terrible service. DO NOT USE THEM!!

Our broker put us onto P&n bank, and I'm wishing that I had never heard of these jokers. They lied to us constantly saying "just get us this one document, and then you will be approved", this went on for 6 weeks, and still no decision. They were asking for the most irrelevant documents and had 3 letters from my employer confirming employment, but still needed another one. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a bank and I would never touch them with a ten foot barge pole. I ended up withdrawing our application out of sheer frustration and never ending requests for documents that we had already given them. Worst bank ever!!

Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

Great Service

We have been with P&N Bank for 20 years and anytime we have needed to refinance or needed any kind of service they have been amazing to deal with. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

missysmiley
missysmileyPERTH

Great personal service

linnie
linnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

How can i thank the team at P and N bank

We have relocated to Qld and purchased a house. We needed to transfer money in a hurry, the technology was beyond me and time was not on our side. Amazingly, they all worked to get it done in time, recognising how stressful it was, even sending me some flowers and wishing me well the next day. I can never thank you enough, certainly won't be changing banks despite no branches over here yet!

Read more reviews - page 2