Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Polocool PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C Questions & Answers

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW), PC-58AP/C (6.0kW), PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

138 questions from our users

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Where does the drip tray fit into the unit

Ray H.

Ray H.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Where does the drip tray fit

Stacey M.

Stacey M.asked

Hi all,
My pc53 has 00 on the screen. Any ideas what this means?? Not blowing cold air anymore. Just fan. It has clean filters and drained water. Not sure what else to do.

Col

Colasked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

I need a longer window slider approx 1 metre long any ideas were to purchase.
I live in Perth
Cheers
Col

Daz Za

Daz Zaasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

The water storage is cracked. Can this be replaced?
Where can I purchase a replacement water storage component, I think the drainage nozzle has snapped off.

Janet H.

Janet H.asked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

I have a PC mega 6.o watt and It has stopped being a air conditioner and only has the fan function ,no codes have come up on the screen ,we can hear the unit trying to turn the condenser on (if that is the right term )to be an air conditioner.
My question is can this be fixed?

Kenny
Kenny

Sounds like startup/run compressor capacitor

Betty L.

Betty L.asked

Can you please tell me the cost of running my polo cool 5.8 air con per hour

Arborist
Arborist

It's rated at 2.3kw input so would use up to 2.3 electricity units per hour. 26cents per unit on your bill means about 58 cents per hour running cost. (While the compressor is running Depends if it can cool your room enough to reach the set temperature, then it may revert to about half a unit per hour. (13cents). Average will be much closer to the higher figure

Dal

Dalasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Where can I purchase replacement filters?

OlliePJ

OlliePJasked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

My PC 53A is leaking from the back bottom spout, I don't have a pipe that fits it, and even when the unit is off/unplugged it continues to drip. What can I do to fix the leak and empty what ever is overflowing?
Thanks in advance.

William

Williamasked

PC-44BP/C (4.4kW)

I am looking to purchase a replacement exhaust kit for the Polocool PC-53AP/C (5.5kW) portable air-conditioner unit. I live on the Sunshine Coast. I have contacted the good guys and they are not able to assist. my contact email, nexus.jt@gmail.com Thank you in advance if you can assist.
Regards Bill

John H.
John H.

Ebay sell them

jose

joseasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

I see reviews from 3 years ago. Obviously it is not the same air con, is that right?

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

Where can I get a manual. And spare parts if needed or a remote.

Duff D.

Duff D.asked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

How do I take off outer casing
So I can get to directional blades

Duff D.

Duff D.asked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

How do I remove outer casing

Oscar V.

Oscar V.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Hi, how to dismantle the front end without breaking any plastic parts pc -44bp/c

Elisha M.

Elisha M.asked

PC-53AP/C (5.5kW)

I have the polo cool pc35, not listed here but wondering if anyone knows how to take these things apart to clean? Mine has been blowing smelly mouldy air and I’ve cleaned/scrubbed filters, tried my best to clean condensers but I really need to take it apart to clean it properly and to clean inside the machine to stop this awful smell.

KK corn c.

KK corn c.asked

PC-53AP/C / PC-58AP/C / PC-44BP/C

Blowing air out front not cold though
No hot air coming out of back
What is going on ?
Filters are clean no water in the tray

Kenny M.
Kenny M.

I have learned with the pc58 is that they require better cooling of the compressor and motors if the exhaust pipe is a bit too long like 2ms they overheat very quickly but the pc44 doesn't suffer the same another point too note with these aircons the filters aren't good enough and the dust and crap bypasses the filters

Lorraine P

Lorraine Pasked

PC-58AP/C (6.0kW)

What does the FE symbol mean on the control panel

Geoff R.

Geoff R.asked

From " Bob"

Sydney, NSW
PC-44BP/C (4.4KW)
Caught on fire
published 1 week ago
1.30am this morning woke up to smoke alarm going off. Electrical fire started in air conditioner unit. Unit is about 4 years old and maintained regularly. Was a good unit until this happened

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

WHY ISN'T THERE A RECALL ON THIS UNIT ??

Bob

My thoughts exactly. Maybe they need my death certificate

Kapernick L.