Pool Express

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pool Express

2.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)
MansfieldJohno
MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Best Price. Best Customer service and fast delivery by Toll

Ordered a Abgal solar pool blanket and a Hydrotools enedurance roller. Best on line price and delivered to my door free and fast thank you to Pool Express and Toll.

Aaron
AaronSydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

I ordered a new pool cover (top of the range) with the roller and the quality has exceeded my expectation. The team at Pool Express were in constant communication with me all the way and felt very satisfied. Don't know why there are negative reviews here. Outstanding service. Fast delivery from Brisbane. Im in the Northern Beaches in Sydney

Hus I
Hus IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and excellent customer service

I ordered a pool cover and roller prior to new years and received it by 7th Jan. I was initially hesistant due to all the negative reviews on here but was reassured after speaking to customer service. My experience has been very positive and can't fault a thing.

Ninad
NinadSydney, NSW

Fraud company

Ordered a pool cover and rollers on 30/11. 22 days later and after following up multiple times with them, their suppliers and the courier company, we still haven't received the goods and have been charged $1106/-. Apparently, they can't seem to locate where the goods are so the courier company has updated the status to 'Delivered' and these guys won't refund my money. Can't believe ASIC and other regulators are letting them operate a business in Australia.

Purchase TypePool

Washed up
Washed upSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery and great product

Ordered a pool cover 31/12 and delivered 7/1 even with the holiday season, impressed !

Cover is as described, the cut is a little large which meant ~30cm of trimming (even allowing for shrinkage) so might be an idea to order slightly under size to save some time/work.

Called the 1800 late yesterday and got straight through to a very helpful gentleman who provided order details and a con note # with delivery today to Brisbane as promised.

Kimba
KimbaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service!

Admit we were a little skeptical having read the reviews but one phone call to Pool Express put us at ease. Courteous, knowledgeable and prompt with delivery of our pool roller and cover. Loved that they also re-confirmed our dimensions with an aerial shot of our pool!

No Delivery & No Service

Purchased a Pool Cover & Roller Kit. Expected delivery based on their calculator 3 to 4 Business days.
2 weeks later no show. Called this last Saturday and was informed by the rep that the factory was closed and to leave it with him and that he would come back to me with an update. This too hasn't happened. Have emailed them this evening asking for a credit. Lets see how this goes

David H.
David H.Sydney, NSW

FRAUD - Beware!!

Ordered a pool cover from them beginning May. Since then trying to get in contact with them via email or phone, but no reply. Also just saw online now that the business name "POOL EXPRESS" has been cancelled on 2019 May 2. Seems like they are not in business any more, but still taking online order. BEWARE!!

Roger
RogerPerth, WA

Daisy Pool Covers good at their word

My new pool cover barely 6 months old had developed about a dozen holes and after due process Daisy Pool Covers gave me a new cover. Thank you Daisy Pool Cover .Cover purchased through Best Price Pool Equipment ( Reference 5748 Daisy).Their Invoice date is 13/6/2018 and your invoice date for installation of the pool cover is 19/6/2018 invoice no. 00138056.

action will be taken. Thank

Warranty Claim MadeYes

NTG
NTGVictoria

Terrible Company

This company is useless they don't answer their phone, they don't answer emails. Very Frustrating wouldn't give them any stars. Don't use unless you want to spend all your time chasing them up and being ignored.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Michelle89
Michelle89Hunter Region, NSW

If I could give zero stars I would!

Pool express took over $2800 from me on 16 December 2018 and I still have not received the product I ordered. They do not answer their phone, do not reply to emails. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have filed a complaint with Fair Trading and also through my bank. The product is ready for shipment but the manufacturer will not release because they have not received payment.

Sarah T.Pool Express

Do not buy anything from this company

I ordered a pool cover on 29th December and the money to pay for it was deducted immediately. I still haven't received my pool cover. I cannot get in touch with them at all, I am just getting an automated response from their telephone number and they will not call me back. I have had no response from my emails. I am $402 down with nothing to show for it and have had to ask my bank to see if they can resolve this as I paid by credit card. Take my advice and do not use this company to buy anything.

Find out how Pool Express compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

don't deal with this business

Purchased and paid for new pool liner on website poolexpress.com.au (website looks great- that's where it ends). Immediately on purchase i was sent a tax invoice stating "paid in full"- all good so far. Website specifies 2 day delivery, thats ok, I allowed a week. Now I'm worried. Haven't received item, haven't received a tracking number, tried emailing them with no reply, tried ringing them on their dodgy 1800461113 number and left messages. No one returns calls. Not wasting any more time. Have rung the bank to have the transaction reversed. Will take 21 days for there investigation. I paid by VISA card who i am told covers the cost of all this.
stay away from this mob

Carmen WAU

Order incorrect can’t get a response

I ordered a pool cover on a roller which sits under a bench. Bench and roller correct size but pool cover too large. I have been emailing and calling every day but no response in two weeks. They advertise they have a Brisbane office but no one seems to be ever there, and nearby offices say they never see anyone there.

Carmen W

They take your money but won't follow up.