Pooled Energy

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pooled Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (24)

Very noble effort, but mixed results

The team definitely know what they’re talking about, but the higher rates and remote access charges just don’t stack up as a saving for people with smaller pools. My overall bill has gone up by around 15% or more.

Also the remote access tool hasn’t worked for months now (help desk told me servers are overloaded and no remediation date in sight). Which makes the $60 a month for this really not great value. Wish them well but will likely switch back to a regular provider.

MitchSydney, NSW

Pooled energy a year in review

Mitch

Have since had a review of charges and services carried out by Pooled Energy's Peter Plikss. He has inititated some changes and done a bill evaluation that has restored my faith in this product.

Totally unsatisfactory service

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Dear Peter, I understand that Sriram has been in touch and has resolved your issues. Please let us know if there is anything else you need assistance with. Thank you, The Pooled Energy Team

Salesman changed the contract AFTER us signing

We decided not to go with PooledEnergy after consulting with a few pool shops/cleaners and others who have had PooledEnergy. We also noticed the salesman tick a box on the contract that skipped the cooling off period which was done AFTER we signed - and without telling us. Although they still allowed us to cancel FOC, this left a bad taste in our mouth & we wanted to share our experience.

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Dear Leon, I'm sorry to hear that you haven’t had the best experience. We can’t seem to find you in our system so if you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact us on 1300 364 703.

Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Very happy with the pooled energy system

We’ve used pooled energy for about 2 years on a brand new pool. We have solar panels also and so the system has worked very well with that and the heat pump. I’ve been very happy with them and have recommended the service to others

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Thanks so much Stuart - we love to hear this from our customers. As always please reach out if there is anything you need. Thank you, The Pooled Energy Team.

Andrew K
Andrew KSydney, NSW

Great experience

We have been using Pooled Energy for 2 years and we have never looked back. No more going to the pool shop where without a doubt there was something that needed to be added to the pool. The water quality is excellent and you do next to nothing - the occasional adding of salt - and the small containers of chemicals Pooled Energy sends you - around twice per year.
If you are trying to save on electricity only then this is not the right reason. The savings are in pool maintenance and the added bonus is the water quality. The App is also great to monitor everything.
After installing solar recently our electricity bill is really small. Very happy!

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Thanks so much Andrew - we love to hear this from our customers. As always please reach out if there is anything you need. Thank you, The Pooled Energy Team.

Yichen li
Yichen liSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Terrible service. Really hard to get in touch with them. When I call them, always you are next one in the queue. Never reply emails. A small technical problems. It took them half of a year and still not solve the problem completely. Finally get in tough with the sales via the phone, she was so rude and just hanged up the phone.

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Hello Yichen, I am sorry you have had this experience. I understand that customer service has been in touch with you to resolve your issues. Thank you.

disappointing

So disappointed in the pooled energy system and the connection issues. Was supposed to be hassle free with ill chemicals needed in there than the supplied chemistry and salts. Why am I spending money on chemicals when this was one of the stated benefits of pooled energy conversion. It has been nothing like promised, stay away from this conversion.
The other selling point of reduced power cost is also questionable. My filter pump is not a variable speed model was constantly stopping and starting at different levels which I’m sure has caused it to fail. Now I’m up for possible replacement cost

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Hi Ash, I am sorry you have had this experience. I understand that customer service has been in touch with you to resolve your issues. Thank you.

Ash Fakhoury
Ash Fakhoury

Sorry but you are wrong as my issues with what I was promised were never delivered were never resolved. No one is willing to resolve the issues which is the operational model of Pooled Energy.

Lorraine
LorraineSydney, NSW

Best decision we ever made

Sparkling clean pool all year, no trips to pool shop $$$. Easiest maintenance all year, great service, lower energy costs, and I have never accidentally left the pool running $$$. Our whole family has the app so they can use the pool whenever they wish.

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Thank you so much for your kind words Lorraine! We love to hear this. As always, please let me know if there is anything you need.

Pieter L.
Pieter L.Sydney, NSW

Best thing I've done since we purchased our pool 11 years ago!

Pooled Energy installed their mineral water system two years ago. What a difference it has made. Saved $ on pool electricity costs and don't put all those chemicals in my pool anymore. Don't have the twice a month trek to Clark Rubber to get water tested and chemicals. But the best thing is that everytime I look at the pool the water is crystal clear and I can use the pool all year round (I don't want the messy cover on it)...even tho 12 deg is cold in winter :) handy app controls everything without fuss. If I need assistance I've found them very responsive...well done Pooled Energy.
Best thing I ever did!

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Hi Pieter, Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to hear it! Please let us know if there is anything you need. Warmly, The Pooled Energy Team

James SSydney, NSW

Higher bills and terrible service

Worst company to deal with. Promises the world but does not deliver. We had had nothing but problems since we started using them. Also have had no reduction in energy savings. In fact our bills are much higher since joining pooled energy. The app for automation is constantly down. I actually had one if there service techs numbers on speed dial as I had that many issues that needed fixing. Just learned that they fired him though. I tried calling a manager yesterday and one was not available to speak to and was told that they’d call me back. Have not received a return call and am in the process of finding another power company to use. STAY CLEAR OF PIOLED ENERGY

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Hi James, We are sorry to hear this. I understand that our head of customer service is visiting your home today to try and resolve these issues. Thank you, The Pooled Energy Team.

James S

I know nothing about that as no one has even attempted to contact me since I called several days ago. Now my pool heater won’t even start up. Your pooled energy system is clearly flawed.

craig
craigSydney, NSW

I’ve been a long term customer & could not be happier. It’s reliable, maintenance free and cost efficient.

I swim daily but for the months of July and August. Maintenance really is only about the leaves/debris for me with all chemical and other measures completely handled by pooled energy with minimal involvement by me.

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Thanks so much Craig! We love to hear this.

Find out how Pooled Energy compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Awesome company and awesome result. Concept is pure genius

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Thanks Joshua! We love to hear this from our customers. Best Regards, The Pooled Energy Team.

Shane Turner
Shane TurnerSydney, NSW

Never visit the pool shop again for water testing

I use my pool most days during summer. Before Pooled energy came along I was doing my own water testing and balancing. I would often have to add a flocking agent to try to get the water clear and balanced.

Since having Pooled Energy install their system I have not had to add pool chemicals or flocking agents and the pool is cleaner and clearer than it has ever been.

Second bonus is that we are saving on electricity.

The only thing I do is occasionally add pool salt when Pooled Energy tell me and I will also hook up the pool cleaner to clean the bottom of the pool.

Seriously one of the best changes we have made since having a pool.

Customer S.Pooled Energy

Shane, thanks so much! We love to hear this feedback from our customers.

Joern
JoernSydney, NSW

Very pushy sales guy expecting immediate sign-up

I had someone over from pooled energy which was quite interesting. However, when I did not sign up on the spot and said I need to do my own "research" he became very impatient and questioned my reservation to say at least which made me very, very suspicious. I never sign up on the first sales call and having now read through some of the reviews I know why and I am glad I did not sign up!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Customer S.Pooled Energy

Hi Joern, thanks for the feedback. This is not how we like to do business so we appreciate the heads up and will have a chat to our sales team. Have a great day.