bondy

bondyPilbara, WA

SIT DOWN TO PEE !!! NOT FOR ME !!

I am over the repetitive ads for this product and most of the ads are stupid. If it was such a good product it normally sells its. self my opinion !!!

Arin

Arin Perth, WA

Popcherry is nothing but a scam

Don't buy from here, you will be signed up automatically to their "VIP" and charged $50 monthly and go through more hoops than a circus performer trying to contact them to cancel this ridiculous VIP membership they sign you up to without you realising
Clothes are terrible quality

No new arrivals EVER

I've been with popcherry for over 2 years (It's been so long, I can't exactly remember) with a credit of $249 that I was charged every month for ($50 for the VIP membership that I couldn't cancel). I think I made one order that I sent back. I can never use this credit because they NEVER have any new arrivals even though they say they do! No one replies to emails. It seems like they're just scammers! Very annoying as that is a lot of money they've just taken with no option for me to spend it! DON'T SPEND MONEY HERE!

Unsatisfied Customer x 100000000

I honestly really liked the clothes I had received from some orders I placed. However, one time they deducted 3 x $50 amounts all at once and did not inform me of this until I checked my account!!! Really? No replies to my emails, no contact at all. Brought my moneys worth but stopped ordering anything after that.

Sam L.

Sam L.South East Queensland, QLD

Bloody Terrible!

Popcherry has vanished off the face of the earth and I had a $70 credit from the “VIP Club”! Thieves who would not refund my credit even after I explained that I’ve put on a few kgs and nothing on their site fits! W*nkers!!!

Popcherry has closed

Looks like Popcherry has closed leaving goodness knows how many girls out of pocket with credit sitting in their so called VIP accounts. Never was sure what to spend the credit on as the clothes were absolutely appalling! I feel for those who lost more $$ than me.

SARAHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pop cherry are theives

Had to cancel my card to stop the 50 going out can't get refunded any of the money they took. Their clothes are terrible material and sizing ..absolute joke..bet they have stolen heaps of money from people!!

Aroha

ArohaBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service

IsabellaSydney, NSW

Everything was perfect

The lingerie was so beautiful and came in the most cutest bag ! The clothes were also good quality and the perfect size. Delivery was fast and each item was packed separately which I liked. Very very happy and would definitely buy from here again !!

Find out how Popcherry compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting to hear from a manager

I have been signed up as a VIP member which deducts $50 a month from my account. I did not know this was happening. When I contacted customer care and asked for a refund I was told I could not have this money back. I asked for the matter to be escalated to a manager and I haven't heard anything since. I've sent two follow up emails to which I have had no reply for their customer care team. Not exactly VIP treatment.

Lynn

LynnAdelaide

Terrible - unable to cancel membership, phone number is disconnected and not responsive to emails

Popcherry states that "You may cancel your POPCHERRY VIP membership anytime and you can either get in touch with us via phone or email" however they are totally unreachable!

This is causing a lot of distress I do not wish to be a member anymore and get charged $50/month. For some weird reason I'm unable to click SKIP THE MONTH for February, it's like they have disabled the link and I'm probably going to get charged $50 again.

Ann Z

Ann Z

Terrible customer service.

I placed an order and forgot to use the site advertised coupon code for the discount. Emailed then straight after I placed my order. No reply and I had to send a follow-up email to get a response. They said once an order is made, they can't change it. I said fine, can I cancel the order and re-order then? Response time was again poor, and my order had been shipped. They said because it was shipped, I can't cancel the order. The only reason it shipped was because they were so slow to respond! They aren't interested in helping their customers, only getting money from them. Very disappointed to say the least.

Nat

NatNew South Wales

Frustrating experience, would not recommend

Kittyhawk

KittyhawkAU

Poor Quality

rona Avila denny

rona Avila dennyChristchurch city

Very good customer service love it!!!

I’m very satisfied with The popcherry customer service excellent. Specially Peter the customer service guy!! Love the dresses and tops on this online shop!! Popcherry is the best!!!5 stars for me!!!

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never experienced such amazing customer service!!

I recently purchased some items on Popcherry that arrived a couple of days ago, I went to wear one of the tops today but it sadly ripped as soon as I lifted it over my head. :( I contacted Popcherry through live chat and started chatting with Peter who was SOO incredibly kind and helpful, he express posted a replacement top and sent a free return label for me to post the faulty one back. Everything was sorted in less than 10 minutes and he was the most polite and lovely person to speak to!!! Not only are the clothes beautiful but the service is amazing. Definitely shopping here again, so happy with this service!!

grace_F

grace_F

Terrible service!

I have been a popcherry VIP member since VIP first arrived. I went to shop using my store credit a couple of weeks ago, and to my surprise, my VIP account had been closed. I emailed to ask what was going on, and they said I was no longer a VIP member, my details were wiped, and if I wished to use my store credit, I would have to pay a $1 fee to add my card details, and another 50cents to add the VIP token to my account.

This issue is ongoing, and the only way I can use up my store credit is to now email them whenever I want to place an order. I can no longer place orders via their webpage, because I need a card on file, and they will charge me to add my card.

Excellent!!!

Highy recommended.. affordable! good quality, perfectly fit and quick delivery.. looking forward to buy more especially the coat.. thank you popcherry..

Poor quality

Georgie

GeorgieNorth Queensland, QLD

Sizing isn’t the same. Ever

I’ve been VIP at pop cherry for over a year now and I’m just over it. I gave it a good go but in reality, It’s either really poorly made with straps breaking off first time using, stitching coming apart or the clothing is nowhere near the size it should be.... or it fits strangely. They look great online but yeah... frustrating. I’m slim and usually fit in size 8-10’s and always try mediums or large and it’s either too big or so small it’s pointless. So disappointed. I’ve really stuck it out. Now I just have to figure out how to stop them taking the $50 out every month now..

Spike C.Popcherry

Review collected in partnership with Popcherry