Popcherry

Popcherry

Listing monitored by Popcherry

NEVER RECEIVED ORDER. NOT ANSWERING ANY EMAILS (5x total)

Bought $144 worth of clothes on 19th of August. Still says "processing" and still have never received my order OR even an email verifying order. But the money has come out of my sccount. Sent a total of 5x emails over the last 6 weeks and still NO response. DO NOT SHOP HERE. That's alot of money! Order number 200369532 if you read this popcherry as you have ignored every single contact

Heidi
HeidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously slow shipping. No response after 3 requests to customer service.

I placed an order on 06/05/2021. I should have received a tracking number no later than 07/05. Still waiting, it is now 22/05. I have sent 3 requests to customer service support. No response as yet. I shopped Australian expecting better service and quicker shipping. I didn’t get it. This order was for a special function.

bondy
bondyPilbara, WA

SIT DOWN TO PEE !!! NOT FOR ME !!

I am over the repetitive ads for this product and most of the ads are stupid. If it was such a good product it normally sells its. self my opinion !!!

Arin
Arin Perth, WA

Popcherry is nothing but a scam

Don't buy from here, you will be signed up automatically to their "VIP" and charged $50 monthly and go through more hoops than a circus performer trying to contact them to cancel this ridiculous VIP membership they sign you up to without you realising
Clothes are terrible quality

No new arrivals EVER

I've been with popcherry for over 2 years (It's been so long, I can't exactly remember) with a credit of $249 that I was charged every month for ($50 for the VIP membership that I couldn't cancel). I think I made one order that I sent back. I can never use this credit because they NEVER have any new arrivals even though they say they do! No one replies to emails. It seems like they're just scammers! Very annoying as that is a lot of money they've just taken with no option for me to spend it! DON'T SPEND MONEY HERE!

Unsatisfied Customer x 100000000

I honestly really liked the clothes I had received from some orders I placed. However, one time they deducted 3 x $50 amounts all at once and did not inform me of this until I checked my account!!! Really? No replies to my emails, no contact at all. Brought my moneys worth but stopped ordering anything after that.

Sam L.
Sam L.South East Queensland, QLD

Bloody Terrible!

Popcherry has vanished off the face of the earth and I had a $70 credit from the “VIP Club”! Thieves who would not refund my credit even after I explained that I’ve put on a few kgs and nothing on their site fits! W*nkers!!!

Popcherry has closed

Looks like Popcherry has closed leaving goodness knows how many girls out of pocket with credit sitting in their so called VIP accounts. Never was sure what to spend the credit on as the clothes were absolutely appalling! I feel for those who lost more $$ than me.

SARAHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pop cherry are theives

Had to cancel my card to stop the 50 going out can't get refunded any of the money they took. Their clothes are terrible material and sizing ..absolute joke..bet they have stolen heaps of money from people!!

Aroha
ArohaBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service

IsabellaSydney, NSW

Everything was perfect

The lingerie was so beautiful and came in the most cutest bag ! The clothes were also good quality and the perfect size. Delivery was fast and each item was packed separately which I liked. Very very happy and would definitely buy from here again !!

Still waiting to hear from a manager

I have been signed up as a VIP member which deducts $50 a month from my account. I did not know this was happening. When I contacted customer care and asked for a refund I was told I could not have this money back. I asked for the matter to be escalated to a manager and I haven't heard anything since. I've sent two follow up emails to which I have had no reply for their customer care team. Not exactly VIP treatment.

Lynn
LynnAdelaide

Terrible - unable to cancel membership, phone number is disconnected and not responsive to emails

Popcherry states that "You may cancel your POPCHERRY VIP membership anytime and you can either get in touch with us via phone or email" however they are totally unreachable!

This is causing a lot of distress I do not wish to be a member anymore and get charged $50/month. For some weird reason I'm unable to click SKIP THE MONTH for February, it's like they have disabled the link and I'm probably going to get charged $50 again.

Ann Z
Ann Z

Terrible customer service.

I placed an order and forgot to use the site advertised coupon code for the discount. Emailed then straight after I placed my order. No reply and I had to send a follow-up email to get a response. They said once an order is made, they can't change it. I said fine, can I cancel the order and re-order then? Response time was again poor, and my order had been shipped. They said because it was shipped, I can't cancel the order. The only reason it shipped was because they were so slow to respond! They aren't interested in helping their customers, only getting money from them. Very disappointed to say the least.

Nat
NatNew South Wales

Frustrating experience, would not recommend

Shelby
Shelbyasked

Hi there, just wondering if anyone ever got any results for getting money back or getting into pop cherry? I had a few hundred “VIP” $$$ sitting on my account and hope to god I didn’t lose it.

Samantha S.
Samantha S.asked

Can someone please inform me as to what has happened to the popcherry website? I am unable to access it.

Amy
Amy

I have been trying for weeks - looks like it has closed down. Guess our credit has gone :(

SARAH

I'm gona speak to the bank and if I get nowhere with the dispute again for the transactions I disputed last year from these guys I'll be wiritng to the CEO had enough of these companies thinking they can steal money the bank should recall it!!

Isabella

Try the link in their Instagram bio, it’ll send you straight to their website

Sam L.
Sam L.asked

I can’t find the website, have they shut down?!

Isabella

Hi, I couldn’t find it either when I searched it which is really odd. However, they have a link on their Instagram that sends you straight to the website, hope that works for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Popcherry representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands