Port Shipping Containers

Happy Customer

Philip W.

Philip W.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Company!

I am very happy with the process.
Wayne was excellent to deal with, I had complete piece of mind. The truck driver Brain has to rate a 15 out of 10 for his communication and delivery skills.
Kind regards
Philip Webb.

Terry D

Terry DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The shipping container was delivered on time and in very good condition.

The shipping container was delivered on time and in very good condition. I contacted the third party delivery firm and they gave an approximate time of delivery. They placed the container where we wanted it. Thank you.

Jono

JonoGippsland, VIC

Continual delivery delays and failure to refund.

Flame

FlameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No refund after waiting over 2 weeks.

Job Satisfaction

Would not use this company, no after sales service

Container delivered with dents on every surface, not fit for purpose(storage)as unable to hang anything the length of any inside wall due to indentations. Unable to even attach verandah due to dented roof collecting water. Company refuse to answer calls and emails, would not recommend this company to anyone.

Hendrik

HendrikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor response.

I applied online for a quote for 5 containers and got nothing. Yesterday Connor called me, I missed his call and called back. When I explained about the quote I am after he asked if he can call me back in 5 minutes and I said yes. He didn't call all day. This morning he called again and I missed the call, when I called back he said that he was not working on this quote...why call me then? So much effort and still no quote. I am not in a hurry for it but such poor service ahead of the sale gives me enough doubt to rather go elsewhere.

John

JohnVictoria

Shipping Container Supply and Delivery

Many thanks to Darren for his help with supplying and delivering our two containers. Aside from being quick, easy, and uneventful, the price was excellent. The delivery driver from Falcon Container Transport was incredibly helpful in placing the boxes exactly where we wanted them. Top job!!

Alan

AlanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast, smooth transaction on excellent item.

From first contacting the company for a quote, then to them beating the best quote of another company, to organising the delivery within seven days by a very skilful driver, I have nothing but praise for Port Shipping Containers in Sydney. All contact with the staff was done in a most professional, courteous, friendly and efficient manner. Have spoken to and shown a neighbour about my container and he is looking at buying one also. I am very happy in relation to the purchase.

johnboon

johnboonGreat Southern, WA

Pre-paid $7150, Port never delivered, Money refunded only after threatening them with action.

Graeme K

Graeme KGold Coast

Won't even return my calls or emails

Great Service

We had three shipping containers picked up a delivered 800 klms, excellent service, updates all the way, took the stress out of such a big job. Would recommend to anyone, looking for a great service like this.

Alan B

Alan BMajors Creek

Container built exactly to my needs!

We have recently acquired a 20ft container from Port Shipping Containers, with utility door, whirl type extractor with vermin proof ventilators, painted white on outside, bush green roof, and black antirust paint on the underside.

Delivery was 300km from Sydney with a truck with crane, so as to get it into place on already prepared pylons that were not conveniently placed.

We are very happy with the quality of the container delivered and the service provided by Port. Sometime next year we will probably buy another container with similar specs from Port.

Christian L

Christian LNewcastle

Very happy customer!

Excellent company to deal with. Not sure what the other reviewers below are going on about - looks like they are talking about a complete differently company that is listed. I went to there depot in Mayfield and picked out my container and had it delivered that afternoon! Had it placed exactly where I wanted it and everything. I don't think I could have asked for better service - 10 out of 10!

andrew

andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really bad experience

Purchased a shipping container and paid in full ( $2500 inc delivery) - failed to be delivered as promised. When i contacted company they blamed the transport company, but then just started ignoring my phone calls, blocked my email - I only found out they had gone into liquidation after contacting fair trading. Sad thing is this director goes under so many business names - should not be allowed to trade at all! They knew they had sold me a container they did not have and were never going to deliver! I have been told by liquidators i am unlikely to get my money back.
This should not be allowed to happen - what is the meaning of fair trading!!!

Rushy35