Port Shipping Containers

Port Shipping Containers

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Port Shipping Containers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Job Satisfaction
Eca M.
Eca M.South East Queensland, QLD

Still no CONTAINER or REFUND

Kelly H.
Kelly H.South East Queensland, QLD

Worse company ever

The sales time are a joke, happy to take your money and then offer you no time frame for delivery. Shoppers be warned. 5 days after the order and money sent still have no idea when they are delivered.

Lancelord
LancelordSydney, NSW

Never buy any container from this company

I bought a container on the 5th of November which was never delivered. I made phone calls, text messages and email but the container was never delivered. At one time I called, I was not told when the container will be delivered. At another time they thought the container was already delivered. I finally texted them and told them if they don't get back to me on that day to confirm when the container will be delivered, I will call my bank and get a refund. They did not get back to me so I called my bank and they refunded my money. Very unreliable, not honest.

John
JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy Customer

Philip W.
Philip W.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent Company!

I am very happy with the process.
Wayne was excellent to deal with, I had complete piece of mind. The truck driver Brain has to rate a 15 out of 10 for his communication and delivery skills.
Kind regards
Philip Webb.

Terry D
Terry DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The shipping container was delivered on time and in very good condition.

The shipping container was delivered on time and in very good condition. I contacted the third party delivery firm and they gave an approximate time of delivery. They placed the container where we wanted it. Thank you.

Jono
JonoGippsland, VIC

Continual delivery delays and failure to refund.

Flame
FlameMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No refund after waiting over 2 weeks.

Job Satisfaction

Would not use this company, no after sales service

Container delivered with dents on every surface, not fit for purpose(storage)as unable to hang anything the length of any inside wall due to indentations. Unable to even attach verandah due to dented roof collecting water. Company refuse to answer calls and emails, would not recommend this company to anyone.

Hendrik
HendrikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor response.

I applied online for a quote for 5 containers and got nothing. Yesterday Connor called me, I missed his call and called back. When I explained about the quote I am after he asked if he can call me back in 5 minutes and I said yes. He didn't call all day. This morning he called again and I missed the call, when I called back he said that he was not working on this quote...why call me then? So much effort and still no quote. I am not in a hurry for it but such poor service ahead of the sale gives me enough doubt to rather go elsewhere.

John
JohnVictoria

Shipping Container Supply and Delivery

Many thanks to Darren for his help with supplying and delivering our two containers. Aside from being quick, easy, and uneventful, the price was excellent. The delivery driver from Falcon Container Transport was incredibly helpful in placing the boxes exactly where we wanted them. Top job!!

Alan
AlanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast, smooth transaction on excellent item.

From first contacting the company for a quote, then to them beating the best quote of another company, to organising the delivery within seven days by a very skilful driver, I have nothing but praise for Port Shipping Containers in Sydney. All contact with the staff was done in a most professional, courteous, friendly and efficient manner. Have spoken to and shown a neighbour about my container and he is looking at buying one also. I am very happy in relation to the purchase.

johnboon
johnboonGreat Southern, WA

Pre-paid $7150, Port never delivered, Money refunded only after threatening them with action.

Graeme K
Graeme KGold Coast

Won't even return my calls or emails

Great Service

We had three shipping containers picked up a delivered 800 klms, excellent service, updates all the way, took the stress out of such a big job. Would recommend to anyone, looking for a great service like this.