2Potiki

97% · 311 · 3%

Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (18)
  • 1-2 weeks (4)
Claim ApprovedYes (22) · No (1)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JennyR
JennyR5 posts

Comfortis Plus great

Comfortis Plus kills fleas, heartworm and worms quickly so very happy with product. I receive free for joining. Positive pet perks helps with cost of Pet Insurance. Very glad I chose this brand. Show details ·  1
Giorgia
GiorgiaWAPerth, WA

Easy and quick

Very fast to review our claim, and once approved they sent the money immediately.
THE claim was very easy to make and submit.
Easy and smooth process.
So far very happy with the company Show details ·  1
SleepingHappy
SleepingHappy5 posts

Been really happy thus far

My young dog needed unexpected dental work and she had an ear infection. I considered not getting pet insurance for her but so glad I did.

Potiki paid out almost instantly with gap only through my vets, it took so much stress off the financial side. They have a great extras program as well so her tick, worm and flea is covered year round too.
I’m really happy so far with my policy. Value for money Potiki at the time of purchase covered more for less. Show details ·  1

Carol D
Carol DTASLaunceston, TAS6 posts

Very positive claims experience

Our puppy needed to be anaesthetized to have her ears flushed due to a severe ear infection. We were very happy with the claims approval process and payment of the benefit. Very easy claims process and extremely good outcome. Show details ·  2
Kate
Kate

Clear cover and easy claims process

My 13 month old dog recently had the unfortunate experience of eating rope, which got stuck in her guts and required surgical removal, along with some intestine. Then following complications and two infections, the surgery was repeated a few days later. Through what was obviously an extremely stressful experience for my dog and me, at least the insurance part was seamless. Very easy to make the claim (I didn't even have to lodge it - the vet does that), which was done in three parts after three separate vet visits for the same issue. No questions asked and the claim payment was in my bank account soon after, with documentation to explain the payout. I feel this is very good value insurance for the cover and would definitely recommend it. Show details ·  1
Susanne
SusanneNSWSydney, NSW

Great value & service for a reasonable price

We changed to Potiki pet insurance for our Weimaraner (dog) after being the first 2 years with Wollies. The price was a fraction and the service and claims results and turnaround times have been fantastic. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen2 posts

Easy access and great customer service

We have made several claims already for our 9 month old Chihuahua. Who knew at the time that she was going to need extensive investigation culminating so far in a CT and biopsies. Potiki has not quibbled at all about reimbursing us and we have well and truly got our initial payment for insuring our pet back and much much more. Very happy customers. So glad we took out insurance with them. Show details ·  2
Mali
MaliQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Karen
Karen3 posts
Potiki   DM

Hi Karen, I am so sorry to hear about your dog passing away and the issues you have experienced. I will send this through to our administrator to investigate and find out what occurred. We will get back to you ASAP.

Michael
Michael3 posts

So easy to make a claim! Highly recommend

I had heard alot of negative things about Pet insurance companies so put off getting it for years. I finally bit the bullet last year when my best bud turned 8, just in case. I'm so glad I did as he needed eye surgery recently and Potiki pre-approved the claim before the surgery, withon a few days, and I only needed to pay the gap on the day of the surgery. The process was so easy and saved me thousands of dollars. It made a stressful time a little bit easier. Now my best bud has made a full recovery and has a cool new pair of sunnies to keep his eyes safe. On top of this with their potiki perks loyalty program I get free Flea/tick and heartworm treatment. They are very competitively priced and I can't recommend them highly enough!! Show details ·  1
Dennis
DennisQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth every penny

Have a German Shepherd puppy. I signed up for insurance. We then found out she could have hip problems in the future, so Vet wanted to surgery. The company was excellent. I have already made two years of my payments. Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service

We had only been with Potiki for several weeks when we found out our puppy had some medical issues which will be ongoing and Potiki have been exceptional with their service. They sent through a pre approved form for us to complete so that we knew prior to any further ongoing treatment what would be covered and we were pleasantly surprised by how little we'd be out of pocket. The policy is great value and making claims is easy and quick. They get top marks from us for communication and support. Our dog has better health care support than we do! Show details ·  1
New customer
New customerQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Insurance claim

Have put 2 claims in this year for 2 dogs. Potiki were very prompt ,very easy to submit claim. Very happy so far . Have referred family and friends to go with potiki. Show details ·  1
Dean
DeanNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Great product

Very happy with this product. Easy to claim, quick processing of claim and fast pay out of claims. Show details ·  1
John K.2 posts

Great company to deal with

Very happy with my poilcy and the whole claim process was excellent and went smoothly i would have hesitation recommending Potiki to anybody Show details ·  1

Patricia J
Patricia J

Do Potiki have a call centre in Australia or at all? I've found only email contact so far and no response to my email sent a week ago.... but coincidentally now getting promotional emails from them that I didn't receive before my email?

Patricia

John K.

im trying to find a contact number to talk to someone direct from Poyiki the number on there website is useless, any help would be appreciated, thank you

Potiki   DM

Hi John, please email info@potiki.com.au and I will direct it to the correct area depending on the nature of the question (Potiki Perks and Insurance cover questions are typically different areas). Thanks, the external link Team

Libbers
Libbers

Best to send an email: info@potiki.com.au