2Potiki

• 1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes · No

Sophie L
Sophie LNew South Wales

Great experience with signing up and claiming

I researched many pet insurance companies to ensure the inclusions and exclusions of the policies were right for our fur baby.
The Potiki PDS was clear and easy to understand.
The policy is good value and was easy to set up.
The claims we have made have been easy (either directly through the vet or online) and procesed and paid quickly.
We have been with Potiki just over 5 months. Show details ·  1
Belinda H.
Belinda H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

Claim process was quick and smooth the last three times I took my cat to the vet. I only had to pay the gap, significantly reducing my out-of-pocket cost. Very happy with Potiki! Show details ·  1
Manuel P.
Manuel P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent service and convenience

Excellent service from this company - had to use Vetchat whilst on holidays and it was so easy, convenient and helped solve our problem quickly! Show details ·  1
Jacqueline Budiselic
Jacqueline BudiselicPerth, WA2 posts

Potiki Pet Insurance

I have been with Potiki Pet Insurance for only a short while. However, their claims department is next to none. I claim and next day my refund is in my account. Also, they detail what has been paid or, not paid and why. Further, I did extensive research on Pet Insurance and Potiki come out trumps! Show details ·  1
S Hudson
S HudsonPerth, WA

Great Experience

Fast and great, easy claim process for my cats' claims Show details ·  1
Merryn Watts
Merryn Watts3 posts

Great cover for my fur babies

I’m really happy with the level of cover I have for my fur babies with Potiki. A bonus is I also get free chewables to protect them from fleas, ticks and mites. So worth it! Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterUnincorporated, SA

Feeling datisfied

Processing of my claim o line was quick and simple. The cks was assessed within24 hours and paid promptly. Good communication throughout. Show details ·  1
Carol D
Carol DLaunceston, TAS6 posts

Great pet insurance

We’ve been very happy with our pet cover; the claim process was extremely straightforward. Show details ·  1
JennyR
JennyR5 posts

Comfortis Plus great

Comfortis Plus kills fleas, heartworm and worms quickly so very happy with product. I receive free for joining. Positive pet perks helps with cost of Pet Insurance. Very glad I chose this brand. Show details ·  1
Giorgia
GiorgiaPerth, WA2 posts

Easy and quick

Very fast to review our claim, and once approved they sent the money immediately.
THE claim was very easy to make and submit.
Easy and smooth process.
So far very happy with the company Show details ·  1
SleepingHappy
SleepingHappy5 posts

Been really happy thus far

My young dog needed unexpected dental work and she had an ear infection. I considered not getting pet insurance for her but so glad I did.

Potiki paid out almost instantly with gap only through my vets, it took so much stress off the financial side. They have a great extras program as well so her tick, worm and flea is covered year round too.
I’m really happy so far with my policy. Value for money Potiki at the time of purchase covered more for less. Show details ·  1

Kate
Kate

Clear cover and easy claims process

My 13 month old dog recently had the unfortunate experience of eating rope, which got stuck in her guts and required surgical removal, along with some intestine. Then following complications and two infections, the surgery was repeated a few days later. Through what was obviously an extremely stressful experience for my dog and me, at least the insurance part was seamless. Very easy to make the claim (I didn't even have to lodge it - the vet does that), which was done in three parts after three separate vet visits for the same issue. No questions asked and the claim payment was in my bank account soon after, with documentation to explain the payout. I feel this is very good value insurance for the cover and would definitely recommend it. Show details ·  1
Susanne
SusanneSydney, NSW

Great value & service for a reasonable price

We changed to Potiki pet insurance for our Weimaraner (dog) after being the first 2 years with Wollies. The price was a fraction and the service and claims results and turnaround times have been fantastic. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen2 posts

Easy access and great customer service

We have made several claims already for our 9 month old Chihuahua. Who knew at the time that she was going to need extensive investigation culminating so far in a CT and biopsies. Potiki has not quibbled at all about reimbursing us and we have well and truly got our initial payment for insuring our pet back and much much more. Very happy customers. So glad we took out insurance with them. Show details ·  2
Mali
MaliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Patricia J
Patricia J

Do Potiki have a call centre in Australia or at all? I've found only email contact so far and no response to my email sent a week ago.... but coincidentally now getting promotional emails from them that I didn't receive before my email?

Patricia

Potiki   DM
John K.
John K.

im trying to find a contact number to talk to someone direct from Poyiki the number on there website is useless, any help would be appreciated, thank you

Potiki   DM

Hi John, please email info@potiki.com.au and I will direct it to the correct area depending on the nature of the question (Potiki Perks and Insurance cover questions are typically different areas). Thanks, the Potiki.com.au Team

Libbers
Libbers

Best to send an email: info@potiki.com.au