Pottery Barn Australia

Pottery Barn Australia

Nadia Sydney, NSW

Worst company on the planet!

Worst experience I’ve ever had with a company. Bought our daughters bed here which ended up having cracked legs and it was about to collapse over. Tried contacting Pottery Barn Kids customer service multiple times which is based in the US and had an awful experience. I have been given the run around for months, they are full of empty promises and have taken no responsibility. This is a PATHETIC EXCUSE of a company!!!!! Do yourself a favour and do not buy products from them.

Perfect Raindrop

Perfect Raindrop South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Customer Service.

I've been emailing PB to delete my online account as I no longer plan to ever buy from them again! A very negative experience posted here in 2018. Well 6 emails later and conflicting information, they have replied that they are unable to delete my account or for that matter deactivate it! That we all know is deceitful to say the least. The first three replies was "thank you for your email, we have unsubscribed you from our email list as requested". At no point did I request that. So never sign up to PB or buy anything from them. Disgraceful and an unethical company.

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Broken dirty lamp, will not send replacement parts

International C.Pottery Barn

Hi and thanks for reaching out today. Please privately message us your order number so we can look into the order. Warm Regards, Pottery Barn Global Customer Support Team

DO NOT BUY

I placed an order online with PB. I have contacted customer service many times to confirm delivery only to be told they cannot answer and their story changes everyday. I rang ANC (delivery company) who advised it would be minimum 8 weeks but they hadnt even received my order as yet so looking at a 3 month delivery!!. I am suprised a large company like PB cannot figure out a better delivery service when smaller companies can delivery promptly.

Karin
Karin

1986476 plus there is a PB Kids order as well.

JoeSydney, NSW

No customer service in Australia

The stores are nice, and instore service is usually good. Unfortunately, there is no customer service available for online purchases. I had a problem with a rug which was completely disintegrating on arrival. In order to get a refund, I had to send about 10 emails to an international email address, without reply. I eventually got a reply by putting 'Social media escalation' in the subject heading - which I learned from reading other reviews. That led to someone authorizing the return, but now a month after sending the item back, I still don't have a refund. The items are of poor quality, and the customer service is even poorer.

Joe

Hi. The order number is 1648154. I would love if you could call or email me to follow up

WendyPerth, WA

Boycott Potterybarn!!! No customer service in Australia and poor quality dining table!!

• +3Thumbnail

1947177

International C.Pottery Barn

Hi Wendy! Thanks for taking time to speak with me on the tele today. I wi8ll follow up with you on the issues as needed.

Warm regards,
Pottery Barn Global Customer Support Team

AmieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SO DISAPPOINTING! $130 for a RUSTED dolls pram

I just unboxed my daughters birthday present, a dolls pram to suprise her tomorrow for her birthday and it’s RUSTED!
I was told they will collect it within 2 weeks and then process a refund once checked in at their depot. Pretty appalling considering the price I paid and no quicker options.
I’ll explain that to my 2 year old tomorrow!!!
Also not the first issue I have had with online orders from pottery barn kids the last one was never receiving a bed I ordered, and had to re order it.

Amie

I don’t know how to message in private my order number is 1873939 and it shouldn’t have to resort to people posting bad reviews to get things resolved

TraceySydney, NSW

Don't buy online. No customer service

Tracey

I have emailed your customer service email. Three times. No response. The only contact I have received is this post.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

They don’t back their products, stay away!!!

Shattered Dreams

Shattered DreamsSydney, NSW

Happy to take your money, not so keen to deliver the goods. Basically theft.

Fi M.Victoria

Buyer Beware - worst shopping experience I have ever had!

Store LocationPottery Barn Australia Online
Scott W.

Scott W.Sydney, NSW

Awful - stay far, far away

Aleisha S.Perth, WA

2x Refunds PB Kids

Michel

MichelVictoria

Ordered item to be delivered and cannot arrange delivery!!!!!!

Disgraceful service

Mia
Mia

Could you please call me again when you can? I can’t get through on the number you called on

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incorrect Item Sent

Ordered glassware from Pottery Barn and the item I received did not match the description on the website. Have called the online customer services team to process a return/refund, and was assured this would be done and I would be contact via email.

After a couple of days of contacting still no action and no emails. Ridiculous that I have to now try and chase this up.

Casey

Order number is 1676292. It shows there is a return associated with this order in my account (171950) but I have been provided no explanation of how to do this as your customer service never sent the emails as they said they would.

Fixed cost delivery fee

Pottery Barn charged a fixed $125 delivery fee on top of the price of a cabinet, regardless of whether it was purchased online or in store, because they do not hold the products in store. It is entirely misleading and deceptive to advertise the price of the item without this fee, and to only wait until check out (after any promos or discounts are applied) to tell you that the cost is 10% more than advertised. In this context, the delivery fee is part of the cost of the item, and should be advertised as such.

RenSydney

Still waiting for some customer service

No customer service for Australian online order returns. Posted my return as soon as I was issued the return number, which I obtained by telephoning a US number countless times, many of which went unanswered spent literally hours on hold listening to excruciating Muzak. Emailed a photo of the item being posted and tracking number and still to date have not had response to my emails. I keep getting an automated email telling me that they are DEDICATED to responding within 48 hours.... still waiting over a week later. If Pottery Barn actually bothers to read this, my order number is 1717147- Return authorisation No: is 170142.

Ren

Buyer beware - Pottery Barn's return process a nightmare!

Rom
Rom

Hello. My Australian sales order number is 1606371. StarTrack has confirmed they delivered the rug to the Horsely Park (Williams Sonoma/Pottery Barn warehouse) address 12 October at 1.41pm AEST. Kind regards.

Marisa

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will not be buying a thing!

My review is that I will not be buying a thing from Pottery barn, these reviews are appalling. Not one is positive. I am so happy I read them.

Joyasked

Hi. I think there was something wrong with my delivery address. I was pretty sure that I have entered the correct one. Have contacted your customer representative but they've redirected me to dhl supply chain. Just concerned if they will send my parcel back to PB. If that's the case can i just pick up the item from their warehouse? Or will they redeliver the parcel? My orrder number is 1535493.
Hope I get a response soon. Shiela

Hello,

DHL will usually hold the delivery for a few days before it is returned to sender. They do not allow for customer pickups at their warehouse.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Pottery Barn Global Customer Support

Joy

Could they redeliver my parcel to my address if i ring them?

International C.Pottery Barn

Yes, they should be able to do that for you. DHL can be reached by calling 1300 362 194. You can use your order number as a reference.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist. Thank you!

Lisa G.

Lisa G.asked

I sent an email 2 weeks ago regarding my order and I still haven’t received a response back

Maysa
Maysa

I found calling them is best, they have shocking online assistance better to call them directly

International C.Pottery Barn

Hi Lisa, will you please send us a private/direct message with your order details so that we can help? Thank you!

Bec O.

Bec O.asked

I’m struggling to believe that it’s true that Australian single bed mattresses don’t fit your bed frames?! And therefore regular sheet sets won’t fit either? Please shed some light!

Dimitra
Dimitra

Hi Bec. I think you meant to direct this query to someone else. We had a faulty sofa delivered to us from PB early last year and we are still dealing with them after all time. Dimi

See all Pottery Barn Australia questions