Pottery Barn Australia

Pottery Barn Australia

1.5

RenSydney

Still waiting for some customer service

No customer service for Australian online order returns. Posted my return as soon as I was issued the return number, which I obtained by telephoning a US number countless times, many of which went unanswered spent literally hours on hold listening to excruciating Muzak. Emailed a photo of the item being posted and tracking number and still to date have not had response to my emails. I keep getting an automated email telling me that they are DEDICATED to responding within 48 hours.... still waiting over a week later. If Pottery Barn actually bothers to read this, my order number is 1717147- Return authorisation No: is 170142.

Ren

Buyer beware - Pottery Barn's return process a nightmare!

Rom
Rom

Hello. My Australian sales order number is 1606371. StarTrack has confirmed they delivered the rug to the Horsely Park (Williams Sonoma/Pottery Barn warehouse) address 12 October at 1.41pm AEST. Kind regards.

Marisa

MarisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will not be buying a thing!

My review is that I will not be buying a thing from Pottery barn, these reviews are appalling. Not one is positive. I am so happy I read them.

Store LocationChadstone

TimSydney, NSW

Cline Dining Chairs

My Pottery Barn complaint relates to the inaccurate looking colour of the 'Sea Drift' Cline chairs
on Pottery Barn's website. Their colour swatch and chair pics were all light brown. We received a set of what I would describe as light to mid green coloured chairs. As a professional product photographer for 35 years I was well and truly tricked. For me the difference in colour between the website and our order was substantial. It cost us 20% of the purchase price to return them.

Please see email message sent to Customerservice@williams-sonoma Attn: EvanH

Roøbløx W.

Roøbløx W.Sydney, NSW

Refund issues

Keep in mind if you want to refund with this company the process is very terrible!!!!! The quality & customer service are great especially the lady name Lisa stamps. Received the curtains set but got them wrong size. unfortunately from the day that they promised will organise someone to collect your items at home but you have to be on the phone 4-5 times to chased them up waiting for DHL will come .Totally took me about 7-8 weeks and get money refund.

Store LocationChatswood
Unhappy Baby

Unhappy BabyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling Customer Service

L.B.

L.B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long wait for item - poor service response

Order on 9/8 still waiting. Contacted end of August update&request to apply 30% sale. Order not dispatched needed a residential address - supplied. Called today no one notified customer support. Waiting

Awful customer service

Mel K.
Mel K.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

THANK YOU LAURA!

Fell in love with the Nasrin outdoor rug in store and purchased. Arrived promptly full of manufacturing faults. Called the Brisbane Store to request replacement - Staff in Store are wonderful. They promptly organised Return Authorisation via DHL and then NOTHING! 2.5 weeks later I am still waiting and they won't even accept the calls from YOUR staff!

PLEASE NOTE UPDATES BELOW. Thank you Laura S for all your assistance. I would rate Laura's Customer Service 10 Stars. Pottery Barn staff have been nothing but wonderful. All issues have been with the courier service DHL

Store LocationFortitude Valley, Qld
Kim

I left this Review private, allowing Pottery Barn 24hrs to address the issue. No attempt to contact me has been made

Poor customer service

Called Brisbane store as was interested in the Talia rug (244x305) When I originally called and talked to Jackie, she said they don't have the large in store but can order it in. Went into the Brisbane store on Saturday and wanted to buy, then told have to pay $75 delivery fee. I want to pick up so why should I have to pay for delivery? Apparently too big to hold in store??? (only 1.5 meters wider than rugs they have there) It's not like it's a heavy piece of furniture, it's a rolled up rug!!

Store LocationBrisbane
Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

3 month guarantee???

I will never buy there again. Bought a really expensive wall art that corroded / rusted after one year. They don’t want anything to do with it as apparently their goods can only be returned or exchanged within 3 months. Very disappointed that an expensive product doesn’t last that long and even more with their unhelpful customer service and unwillingness to do anything

Store LocationBondi
Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect in every way

Absolutely no complaints here.. Pottery Barn always kept me up to date with my orders progress.. Additionally. Fast delivery to regional Australia and a Gorgeous lantern.. Thank you Pottery Barn.. I shall return..

Store LocationOnline, NSW

Sharif K.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service!

Sharif K.

Hi, I've been dealing with your customer service channel via email and have been getting nowhere with them. How will you be able to help?

International C.Pottery Barn

I am a member of the leadership team and can check to make sure DHL has the pickup request and follow up with them if needed. Also, I can review the replacement request and may be able to issue it before the return has been received at our warehouse.

Angelo D.South East Queensland, QLD

Product not as described on web site and Months waiting on a refund

Store LocationOn line

DannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice products but their service is atrocious

Online orders just sit for weeks with no status or progress update. Four seperate customer service enquires completely ignored. Honestly the worst service I have experienced for any online store.

Dann

Four attempts to get support was not enough?

ChrisE

ChrisE

PBA Kids Australia online delivery system is not functional

Mel_jade

Mel_jadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst retail experience in my life...

I purchased a floor lamp without even checking reviews. It was Pottery Barn - quality and worldwide - why would I bother? What a mistake! It arrived and the shade didn't fit the lamp. From that point I've spent hours of my life on the phone to these people to only be told today that the product is faulty and recalled. I've been hung up on (when the agent clearly realised my case was too hard to deal with), promised call backs that never happened, and then most recently today sent a shade without the base. I spent hours putting together, then dismantling the item, then having to pack it away for it to be returned. Just horrible. DON'T DO IT!

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely terrible service

Store LocationChadstone
Bwil

Bwil

These 1 stay reviews were surprising....

I just logged on to log a review and was pretty surprised at the 1 star reviews. I can categorically say I had an excellent experience. Ordered a bar-cart and various items. It only took 2 days to arrive, which given COVID-19 is pretty great.

I see plenty of people complaining no-one came up to them in store. It's true that staff do not really approach customers, but I found them perfectly friendly if you go up to them. I actually really appreciate that the staff leave me alone. Pottery Barn is a store where people really need time alone to touch, feel, and consider what is right for them.

kj

kjVictoria

If you don’t want grey hair don’t shop here!!! Worst experience ever.

Joyasked

Hi. I think there was something wrong with my delivery address. I was pretty sure that I have entered the correct one. Have contacted your customer representative but they've redirected me to dhl supply chain. Just concerned if they will send my parcel back to PB. If that's the case can i just pick up the item from their warehouse? Or will they redeliver the parcel? My orrder number is 1535493.
Hope I get a response soon. Shiela

Hello,

DHL will usually hold the delivery for a few days before it is returned to sender. They do not allow for customer pickups at their warehouse.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,
Pottery Barn Global Customer Support

Joy

Could they redeliver my parcel to my address if i ring them?

International C.Pottery Barn

Yes, they should be able to do that for you. DHL can be reached by calling 1300 362 194. You can use your order number as a reference.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist. Thank you!

Lisa G.

Lisa G.asked

I sent an email 2 weeks ago regarding my order and I still haven’t received a response back

Maysa
Maysa

I found calling them is best, they have shocking online assistance better to call them directly

International C.Pottery Barn

Hi Lisa, will you please send us a private/direct message with your order details so that we can help? Thank you!

Bec O.

Bec O.asked

I’m struggling to believe that it’s true that Australian single bed mattresses don’t fit your bed frames?! And therefore regular sheet sets won’t fit either? Please shed some light!

Dimitra
Dimitra

Hi Bec. I think you meant to direct this query to someone else. We had a faulty sofa delivered to us from PB early last year and we are still dealing with them after all time. Dimi

Get an answer from our members and Pottery Barn representatives