Pottery Barn Australia

Pottery Barn Australia

Avoid at all costs

I wouldn't shop with Pottery Barn Kids until they show some care for their customers and stop using the dreadful ANC as their delivery company. I have taken 4 days of annual leave to wait for deliveries and still don't have my nursery furniture. This is valuable time I could have spent with my newborn and pregnancy stress I could have done without. With Pottery Barn prices you expect better service.

Store LocationBondi
International C.Pottery Barn

I have never encountered worse customer service ! Avoid ! Total scam re bed sizes

International C.Pottery Barn

Extremely disappointed and frustrated.

Shame on Poterty Barn

Shame on Poterty BarnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pottery Barn

Ordered two arm chairs in two transactions, had to pay by credit card and funds where taken out immediately.
Received order conformation on both orders- then to my surprised received order cancelation.
Rang customer service ( if you could call it that!- NONE what so ever hopeless! to track order only to get told that second chair , there was none in stock!
What a hopeless American run company that should not be allowed to operate in Australia!

Going to contact ACCC to complain!

Hopeless Corporation

KikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service and customer care

After going on the waitlist for the Ava loft bed for my daughter, I had to chase PBK for delivery after the item was showing as "ready to ship" online, but no one contacted me. After two phone calls to the store they finally got around to charging my credit card and organising shipping.

The item was delivered but with some damage, which was pointed out to me by the installers. I have called, sent images to someone on customer support team, and followed up by email and there has been no response. The item I purchased was over $2500 and there may be a safety issue with the damage. This is so disappointing considering the amount paid for the item.

Store LocationChadstone
Kiki

Yes I will, but you already have my details. This would be the third time I have reached out. Why do I have to chase? Why don't your customer support team do their actual job and follow up with customers that have already made contact?

Bronte F.

Bronte F.Darling Downs, QLD

Overall happy

Store LocationOnline order

What

What

Appalling customer service

Dont bother with any number that connects you to American call centre. Dont reply. Dont act and dont listen. One operator sounded like she was asleep. Finally (hopefully) got some action from 1800231380

Store LocationOnline Australia

UTMSydney, NSW

The products are great. After sales service is HORRIBLE

Purchased Blythe "Convertible" Cot . Baby started standing so we needed to lower base to prevent her falling over railing. The 3 pre drilled holes which allow for adjustments are missing. No local sales support available. Only international. Have lodged query. 1 week later no response. emails bounce back . just a real $hit$how all around

Store LocationBondi Junction, Sydney

No response yet... 10 days since my query

Stay away - would never shop online again - charged for a cancelled order.

Not happy
Not happy
International C.Pottery Barn

Don't expect a quick response!

2 weeks and 3 calls to the customer service team and I'm still waiting for whoever makes decisions to respond to my query. Very happy with my purchase but I would have liked my query resolved by now. It's such a pity!

Jess

Hi, thanks - after your message I sent an email to customer service, that was 2 days ago and still haven't heard anything.

DedeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancelled orders still been shipped

They deserve no stars from me. I cancelled an order, they confirmed via email, then a few days later they ship it. Upon contacting their incredibly poor customer service, they then tell me it couldn't be cancelled in time, which is incredibly frustrating and confusing after you have email confirmation it has been cancelled. They have debited my account, and i had to refuse shipment from DHL, but when will i be refunded? I keep calling and emailing without any information. They never respond to emails.

AVOID!

Would rate Zero if I could. Stay away

Store LocationPottery barn online. Pathetic pathetic

TravelTales3

TravelTales3Perth, WA

FRAUDULENT MARKETING

So we live in Perth and clearly the prices for anything over a cushion is incorrect unless you live over east!! I went into the Perth store today to buy a mirror thats hanging in their entry on the wall. They even have a board with mirror photos stuck to it in the entry! However when I go to buy one it has to come in from Sydney and be delivered to my home and therefore costs more. This is a sort! This obviously applies to anything a bit larger that they can't hold in stock. So why don't we have a brochure for Perth and a brochure for the eastern states?? I'm totally disillusioned with this attitude as I buy quite a bit of - obviously smaller stuff. Total rip off!

Store LocationPerth Hay Street Mall

Appalling customer service

Checked up on an online order regarding progress to discover order had not been processed. I had made an error when ordering however if I had not made a follow up call who knows when I would have been notified. I was on hold for large amounts of time and the online customer support person was obstructive and unhelpful at best. She refused to put me through to a manager, refused to offer any help and refused to tell me who the CEO is citing processes as the reason. Every time I order anything with potterybarn there is always problems!!!!! Whenever you try and fix the problems or escalate your get the worst customer service with obstructive unhelpful employees.

International C.Pottery Barn

Potters barn kid products packaging

The packaging is an overkill- had to fill the bins of several neighbours to get rid of all the stereo foams. And that to protect average quality. Won’t buy from them anymore

Marina98Sydney

Absolute Shambles - Avoid!!!

Store LocationBondi Junction
International C.Pottery Barn

Goods ordered but still not delivered

Store LocationPottery Barn online

Anna

AnnaPerth, WA

Bad customer service on delivery

Great stunning furniture reasonable prices however the furniture delivery service was disgraceful. The furniture was dropped of fully packed and we had to dispose of packaging both furniture gallery furniture shop and early settlers furniture shop both delivered our furniture unpacked then placed them where required in the home did minor assembly and adjustments and removed all packaging from site. Both furniture gallery and early settlers delivery price was less then that of pottery barn.
Pottery barn delivery VERY disappointing customer service for the price

Worst Customer service

So far I have never written any comments on any company. However, this is the worst service I have ever encountered. I have ordered online some small items 3 weeks ago and have been charged accordingly. I have not received the order so far. When I contacted Pottery Barn they had no idea where my products are and on top of that, and that's what I really think is the worst, the lady on the phone hang up on me, when I wanted to nail her down by when I can expect the delivery. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Store LocationPottery Barn
International C.Pottery Barn

The WORST Company and Service EVER - DO NOT BUY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Store LocationBondi Pottery Barn

Daniela S.asked

I’ve found a media console on PB’s website but after reading some negative reviews am a bit hesitant. Is there any guarantees that it will be delivered in the time frame with no hiccups?

Claire R

In my experience there was confusion and delay with every single thing I’ve purchased there. No one to take accountability and it causes huge stress. They even said once they had no record of my faulty item being picked up and I would not get a refund. I did in the end but only via someone helpful in their US office. I wouldn’t order from them again personally.

Daniela S.

You poor thing! I’ve heard so many similar stories! Did you buy in store or online?

Hi Daniela,

I do understand your concerns as most experiences discussed on social media tend to be negative.

I must tell you that the majority of our customer interactions are positive. We handle hundreds of orders every day in Australia and most do go off without a hitch. We take resolving our customer concerns very seriously, but sometimes resolutions are not immediate.

I hope you trust us to take care of you and your order. Please call us at 1800 232 914 if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,