• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (32)

Best Advice and Service

Have been dealing with them for years now and allways get great ongoing service and advice. They take time to fully understand my requirements so they could recommend the best system for me, not the highest spec machine or the most expensive, and they clearly explained why I would not get any benefit from higher spes that I would not be using hence saving money. Their quote was highly competative compared to other suppliers quotes.

Darcy

DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good friendly service

Friendly, knowledgeable and a fast service. They are all very friendly so feel free to ask questions. I've bought 2 pc's from precision computers both are fantastic and are both at affordable prices

order not recieved 2 weeks after order

website good to use but service bit slow, new computer not arrived 2 weeks after order. Initially the ordered computer was not available, offered upgrade, then was able to get original stock. a lot of mucking around for a simplr order.

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion G6

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Precision Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Simmy

SimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Lots of options online for prebuilt desktops with the choice to moderately change some features or build your very own computer!
Fantastic customer service on follow up questions after purchase.

Diddles

DiddlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision Computers 5 star service

I purchased a laptop for my daughter for school. So easy purchase over the website. Great communication to confirm purchase and details. Easy pick up. My daughter is very pleased.

Product PurchasedHP laptop
Leigh-Anne Lunney

Leigh-Anne LunneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ordering my computer was super easy and I was able to build exactly what i wanted. I have been very satisfied with the service Precision Computer has given and would highly recommend.

Product PurchasedCustom Computer

Carol

CarolAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent efficient service..

Excellent efficient service..L will be shopping with Precision computers again..I could not believe how cheap they are and offer a quick delivery informing as to the progress of same regularly..

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 2 128GB/Intel Core i5 - 8GB

Casey

CaseyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Infinity gaming laptop

Ordering from the website was quick and easy, the range of products were great with wide variety of options. I purchased an infinity gaming laptop for my son and he loves it. Highly recommend precision computers, extremely helpful and the delivery is fast.

Great Customer Service

The process of buying through Precision Computers has been stress free. Veenay was very helpful. We cant wait to receive this computer. Dont hesitate to ask any questions they are very knowledgeable.

Great - easy service

Simple and easy service. Great range of products that also come with packages. Was advised of a newer model that had arrived that was only cost a little extra and was given the option before the order was placed.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 15-inch

robbo

robboCentral West, NSW

Rest service quick responce

Great choices available with lots of variations available,and they called back very quick and the purchase process was quick and easy . I purchased a gaming machine and could tailor it to suit

Product PurchasedPc

Paula Sisco

Paula SiscoAU

Fantastic customer support

Have order 2 computers from Precision Computers and the transactions were great! Highly recommend. Veenay was friendly, courteous and very caring. Would definitely purchase additional tech in the future from them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service all the way through from start to finish

Very satisfied with the service from start to finish great products and a great price great communication and non pushy sales man would definitely recomend and use again in the future

LJM

LJMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete rip off

This company asked me to do a review BEFORE sending my order with the promise of a free item to go with it. Not only did the free item not arrive, but all these ‘bonus items’ you pay extra for, aren’t worth what you pay! They’re cheap knock offs that fell off the back of a truck in China.
Communication is great and friendly and over the top helpful right up until your order is finally sent and then nothing. Very little response afterwards. I didn’t get my free bonus for already leaving a glowing review and I got completely ripped off with paying more than the computer and ‘bonus items’ are worth. Shop elsewhere!

Christopher W.

Christopher W.Central Queensland, QLD

These guys have been nothing but helpful with my questions. Will definitely be recommending them. Quick response to emails and very friendly staff. I will definitely be dealing with this groups in my future.

Product PurchasedComputer
Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the review Chris - much appreciated.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Friendly and knowledgable service!

Would have preferred to see the laptop we ended up purchasing in store along with some more comparable devices but the level of service made up for it! My son was asked the right questions as to what he actually needed as opposed to simply what he wanted. The tech support will be great too. My son is very happy to be getting the gaming mouse and headphones too. Thanks Veenay!

Product PurchasedAcer Aspire V Nitro

Kate W.

Kate W.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service yet again from Veenay and his team!

I had a brief look at the online store before phoning and speaking with Veenay. We discussed at length my options and he remembered me from my previous purchase a few years prior. He understands the kind of machine I need to use and also was happy to accomodate my requests for specific requirements with colour/design/user-friendly etc. I also like that Veenay has offered me the 5 years of tech support as I've had some issues in the past and this really did put my mind at ease. I would happily recommend the guys at Precision and would certainly use them again in the future.

Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks Kate - it was a pleasure to help you out and we are only a phone call away if you need any support down the track.

Five stars for fantastic service!

Helpful, prompt, friendly and understanding the whole way through the ordering process. All staff that I spoke to were very friendly and always happy to answer any questions and provide quality help. The product was ordered and shipped and very quickly. And absolute pleasure to deal with.

Product PurchasedLaptop
Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciate it

Great service & a great range!

With one call to Precision, I knew exactly what I needed and they assured me it would be a simple transaction - and it was! Thank you for your assistance and patience. Fantastic service!

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 2 128GB/Intel Core i5 - 8GB
Veenay T.Precision Computers

Thanks for the opportunity Chloe, was a little battle to get the finance approved but was all worth it at the end :)

Tess Tuckwell

Tess TuckwellWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Extremely Helpful

:The site was quite easy to use.
I'm extremely computer literate so worked well for a dummy like me.
:Had a large range of products to look at.
I had Veenay to help me.
Gave helpful advice and was very satisfied with the service provided.
;Would definitely purchase again.

Tess

Product PurchasedLaptop HP
Veenay T.Precision Computers

It is great to hear that you found our website easy to navigate, but it can get overwhelming at times with so many products online. it was great to talk over the phone and navigate quickly to find a suitable product for you.