• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (41)
Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome to Deal With

Very easy to use their site, They stock a good range of products at great prices and the staff go above and beyond to help you. Extremely happy with my product and how promptly it was delivered. Awesome staff, will be purchasing all my computer needs from them in the future.

Reg K

Reg KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive build and helpful upgrades

Presented with a very easy to use website to build my own PC. Good technical feedback on my submission was provided and very competitive pricing on an i9 processor upgrade. Build time was as advised - no delays even with the current COVID impacts. Very happy overall with the service.

Product PurchasedBuild my own custom PC

Great product , perfect service

Found them online
Reviewed the pc’s on offer
I wanted heaps of power for sim racing
The computer is the best I’ve ever had
So fast so good
Very happy with precision computers

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Precision Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Customer Service - Adversity and Issue Management

The customer service provided by Precision Computers reflects their current rating and reputation. They have delivered constant and timely communication with all my concerns. We encountered an issue with the delivery but Veenay and Piriti handled it with professional manner. Could not be happier with their service.

suemg54

suemg54Goldfields, WA

Wonderful Business

I found this site easily when I was looking to buy a new 2 in 1 laptop in Australia, they have so many great products and if they don't, they go out of there way to find it for you at a great price.
I am extremely happy with my new 2 in 1 laptop, which Veenay went out of his way to find for me at a great price that I could afford.
I couldn't have found a better site to buy from and even though the shipping was a bit slow because of the Corona Virus, it was worth waiting for.

Thank you again Veenay for all your help

Product PurchasedASUS Vivobook Flip 14
Annette P.

Annette P.South East Queensland, QLD

Computer Build

I am very happy with the computer built by Veenay and staff. The website was so easy to just select the products I wanted for my build. I only wanted specific products as I wanted this computer for photography & droning and there was always a few options to choose from. I am completely happy with the outcome and I didn't have to wait very long at all as it was completed in less than a week!

Product PurchasedDesktop Computer

Absolutely first class service

Have bought two laptops (for myself and my son) plus peripherals. Even though they are not local, the level of service from Veenay means that I will only use them.

Amazing service

I’ve been dealing with Veenay and Priti over the past few months (almost a year) while trying to find a new laptop, readily available to give advice without the usual sales pitch. Honestly it’s a nice change! Thank you both so much for all your help.

Extremely happy with purchase

Veenay has gone above and beyond to help with the purchase of first a monitor then a gaming PC - easy to deal with - upfront and honest and provided a great product extremely fast in my price range. Happy to recommend and will be a repeat customer

Best Advice and Service

Have been dealing with them for years now and allways get great ongoing service and advice. They take time to fully understand my requirements so they could recommend the best system for me, not the highest spec machine or the most expensive, and they clearly explained why I would not get any benefit from higher spes that I would not be using hence saving money. Their quote was highly competative compared to other suppliers quotes.

Darcy

DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good friendly service

Friendly, knowledgeable and a fast service. They are all very friendly so feel free to ask questions. I've bought 2 pc's from precision computers both are fantastic and are both at affordable prices

order not recieved 2 weeks after order

website good to use but service bit slow, new computer not arrived 2 weeks after order. Initially the ordered computer was not available, offered upgrade, then was able to get original stock. a lot of mucking around for a simplr order.

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion G6

Simmy

SimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Lots of options online for prebuilt desktops with the choice to moderately change some features or build your very own computer!
Fantastic customer service on follow up questions after purchase.

Diddles

DiddlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision Computers 5 star service

I purchased a laptop for my daughter for school. So easy purchase over the website. Great communication to confirm purchase and details. Easy pick up. My daughter is very pleased.

Product PurchasedHP laptop
Leigh-Anne Lunney

Leigh-Anne LunneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ordering my computer was super easy and I was able to build exactly what i wanted. I have been very satisfied with the service Precision Computer has given and would highly recommend.

Product PurchasedCustom Computer

Carol

CarolAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent efficient service..

Excellent efficient service..L will be shopping with Precision computers again..I could not believe how cheap they are and offer a quick delivery informing as to the progress of same regularly..

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface Laptop 2 128GB/Intel Core i5 - 8GB

Casey

CaseyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Infinity gaming laptop

Ordering from the website was quick and easy, the range of products were great with wide variety of options. I purchased an infinity gaming laptop for my son and he loves it. Highly recommend precision computers, extremely helpful and the delivery is fast.

Great Customer Service

The process of buying through Precision Computers has been stress free. Veenay was very helpful. We cant wait to receive this computer. Dont hesitate to ask any questions they are very knowledgeable.

Great - easy service

Simple and easy service. Great range of products that also come with packages. Was advised of a newer model that had arrived that was only cost a little extra and was given the option before the order was placed.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 15-inch

robbo

robboCentral West, NSW

Rest service quick responce

Great choices available with lots of variations available,and they called back very quick and the purchase process was quick and easy . I purchased a gaming machine and could tailor it to suit

Product PurchasedPc