Precision Computers

Precision Computers

Fantastic service, very helpful

The store staff were fantastic from my very first phone call to pick up of my new laptop. Full services, warranty and information about my new laptop was provided. Would definitely buy again from Precision Computers.

Product PurchasedLenovo

Excellent customer service

Best customer service I have had in a long time. Staff were friendly & knowledgeable. It made the purchase very easy. We will definitely be returning for future purchases. Thank you Veenay and team.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch

Customer service is awesome

The team at Precision are incredible- nothing is too much trouble and if there is anything you need they are happy to go above and beyond- thank you for helping us.

Excellent service

Found it very easy to find what we wanted and the advice from your team very friendly and helpful. We were very happy we went there and spoke to you.

Product PurchasedSonos Sub

Efficient and pleasant customer service

Precision Computers helped me finalise my purchase of a new MacBook Air. They were efficient and friendly and kept me in the loop with communication via email and phone. I am very impressed with Precision Computers and would recommend them to others. Thanks so much!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great computer so far. Just what I needed.

Very easy to find Precision Computers, and there store is very well laid out.
Great variety of products and fantastic looking monitors
Sol far cannot fault the quality of the product I got

Product Purchasedpersonal gaming computer

Awesome

Wonderful service :) enjoyed this experience very much. It was so easy and I feel like my hard drive was in good hands. Very quick & clear communication and I was very well looked after.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the Review. We are so glad that it was a positive result and we were able to recover the data.

The Best Small Business Better Then The Big Companies

Precision Computers based in Mount Gravatt have a great store so satisfied with there high quality service with everything at your fingertips, there products were easily sourced and easily labelled

Product Purchased32’
Thanks for the Review.

Fabulous Service

From the first conversation on the phone to the in person appointment, I found the service to be amazing. They were all very helpful and dug into what I actually needed and wanted before offering any advice that suited my budget and needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for taking the time to give us the feedback Rebecca. If you ever need any assistance we are only a phone call away.

Fast, efficient and pleasant to deal with.

The service in store was quick and helpful. Staff were able to find what I needed quickly and quote accurately. The process took only 20 mins from start to finish and there was no harsh sales or in your face promoting of things I didn’t need.

Thanks Cheryl.

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.

The staff at the shop were very helpful and knowledgeable. They didn’t try to push a more expensive pc on me they were respectful of my budget and I would recommend anyone to go there and get any level of pc made for them.

Much appreciate the feedback. Thank You :)

Purchasing equipment for high school.

Veenay gave fantastic service helping us navigate the requirements needed for a high school laptop. He was able to explain in layman’s terms what the differences were in price and computer components. He was very knowledgeable regarding school BYOD and I will be purchasing our next school laptop from him as well.

Thanks for the review Andy, We were glad to assist. Please keep in mind that we offer 5 Year Technical Support on all our products should you ever need it.

I'm very happy with the customer service, store layout, and range of products. Veenay is very knowledgeable of the products and very nice to deal with.

Thanks for the feedback Marie - We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our store.

great service and very knowlegable crew

the website is very easy to navigate, i decided to head in store to have a chat and they were nothing but helpful.
had my new PC and monitor ordered with in 30 minutes.
great customer service.

Thank you Corey.

Really great service and very knowledgeable crew

Website is great and easy to navigate, decided to pop in for a chat before buying and they were nothing but helpful.
Had my new pc ordered within half hour

Thanks Corey, it was pleasure helping you out.

Great Service, quick emails and good prices.

Easy website user friendly good range of products. Provided a good solution needed x2 laptops for my daughters, good prices and bonus packs are good as well.

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciate it.

Precision work by the Precision Team

The team at Precision we’re great to deal with and provided me with exactly all my requirements within the budget given to them. Highly recommend giving them a call if you require anything PC related.

Great friendly service for business and personal computer needs

We have purchased x3 pc's and laptops from Precision Computers and always find everyone knowledge and always helpful. We find the product on their website and once selected and purchased, collect from the Geebung store.
It is so refreshing in the impersonal world of IT equipment to find a friendly face to face service, with no hard sell.

Thanks Caroline, it has always been a pleasure to assist your company for the IT needs. Being a family owned business we do value the old fashioned support by providing personalized service. Do look forward to helping you guys out in the near future.

Excellent service

I was very satisfied with the customer service that had been provided. This made the purchase process quick and easy.

Very informative and knowledgeable

The store was easy to navigate, the product purchased was exactly what was required. There was a wide variety of products to choose from, the staff made is very easy to select the product that best matched my needs.

Thanks for the encouraging words, much appreciate the feedback.