• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (47)
Umbrella Creative

Umbrella CreativeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and speed of service was next level AMAZING!

Our production PC died on Thursday and with a backlog of video projects that needed to be exported for clients, Veenay and his team worked overtime to get us a new high-end PC built and delivered in 1.5 days. This was not simple build and required attention to detail plus testing. Will only use them from now on. Glad we found them.

Brilliant personalised service

My aim was to purchase a new laptop and desktop computer for the home office. I received personalised advice to exactly what I wanted and well matched products were suggested. I received support when required. The products have worked seamlessly ever since. I would not hesitate to recommend Precision Computers.

Kade

KadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision computers, you will not find a better price on computers anywhere, these guys are extremely professionl

Extremely professional service. Asked me in depth questions about what programs I was using etc to better service me and provide me with a product best suited to my needs. Ended up with a great computer, very well priced, everything explained and very importantly they offer a 5 yr technical support. The customer service by Veenay was amazing as he truly wanted to help me and not focus on simply getting a sale like many other computer stores had done as I had experienced. I highly recommend Precision computers, you will not find a better price on computers anywhere, and the overall service experience you will not be disappointed, these guys are extremely professional.

Extremely happy and satisfied with the service and computer I received.

Product PurchasedCreative SBS A250 Computer Speakers
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Precision Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Happydayz

HappydayzPerth, WA

Easy to deal with and excellent after sales service. I had interstate delivery no damage, value for money and quality product. A pleasure to deal with nothing was too much trouble.

Sean C.

Sean C.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and consistent, great quality computers

The store is easy to use and there are plenty of options available for all types of online users, I have now bought multiple PC's and they work brilliantly 10/10

Nigel Marsh

Nigel MarshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Computers and Great Service

I have brought two computers through Precision and both have been excellent. They built the computers to my needs and offer a great follow service. I can highly recommend them.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome to Deal With

Very easy to use their site, They stock a good range of products at great prices and the staff go above and beyond to help you. Extremely happy with my product and how promptly it was delivered. Awesome staff, will be purchasing all my computer needs from them in the future.

Reg K

Reg KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive build and helpful upgrades

Presented with a very easy to use website to build my own PC. Good technical feedback on my submission was provided and very competitive pricing on an i9 processor upgrade. Build time was as advised - no delays even with the current COVID impacts. Very happy overall with the service.

Product PurchasedBuild my own custom PC

Great product , perfect service

Found them online
Reviewed the pc’s on offer
I wanted heaps of power for sim racing
The computer is the best I’ve ever had
So fast so good
Very happy with precision computers

Customer Service - Adversity and Issue Management

The customer service provided by Precision Computers reflects their current rating and reputation. They have delivered constant and timely communication with all my concerns. We encountered an issue with the delivery but Veenay and Piriti handled it with professional manner. Could not be happier with their service.

suemg54

suemg54Goldfields, WA

Wonderful Business

I found this site easily when I was looking to buy a new 2 in 1 laptop in Australia, they have so many great products and if they don't, they go out of there way to find it for you at a great price.
I am extremely happy with my new 2 in 1 laptop, which Veenay went out of his way to find for me at a great price that I could afford.
I couldn't have found a better site to buy from and even though the shipping was a bit slow because of the Corona Virus, it was worth waiting for.

Thank you again Veenay for all your help

Product PurchasedASUS Vivobook Flip 14
Annette P.

Annette P.South East Queensland, QLD

Computer Build

I am very happy with the computer built by Veenay and staff. The website was so easy to just select the products I wanted for my build. I only wanted specific products as I wanted this computer for photography & droning and there was always a few options to choose from. I am completely happy with the outcome and I didn't have to wait very long at all as it was completed in less than a week!

Product PurchasedDesktop Computer

Absolutely first class service

Have bought two laptops (for myself and my son) plus peripherals. Even though they are not local, the level of service from Veenay means that I will only use them.

Amazing service

I’ve been dealing with Veenay and Priti over the past few months (almost a year) while trying to find a new laptop, readily available to give advice without the usual sales pitch. Honestly it’s a nice change! Thank you both so much for all your help.

Extremely happy with purchase

Veenay has gone above and beyond to help with the purchase of first a monitor then a gaming PC - easy to deal with - upfront and honest and provided a great product extremely fast in my price range. Happy to recommend and will be a repeat customer

Best Advice and Service

Have been dealing with them for years now and allways get great ongoing service and advice. They take time to fully understand my requirements so they could recommend the best system for me, not the highest spec machine or the most expensive, and they clearly explained why I would not get any benefit from higher spes that I would not be using hence saving money. Their quote was highly competative compared to other suppliers quotes.

Darcy

DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good friendly service

Friendly, knowledgeable and a fast service. They are all very friendly so feel free to ask questions. I've bought 2 pc's from precision computers both are fantastic and are both at affordable prices

order not recieved 2 weeks after order

website good to use but service bit slow, new computer not arrived 2 weeks after order. Initially the ordered computer was not available, offered upgrade, then was able to get original stock. a lot of mucking around for a simplr order.

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion G6

Simmy

SimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Lots of options online for prebuilt desktops with the choice to moderately change some features or build your very own computer!
Fantastic customer service on follow up questions after purchase.

Diddles

DiddlesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision Computers 5 star service

I purchased a laptop for my daughter for school. So easy purchase over the website. Great communication to confirm purchase and details. Easy pick up. My daughter is very pleased.

Product PurchasedHP laptop