Listing monitored by Precision Computers

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (56)

Scott Jones
Scott JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision by name, Precision by values

This is the second time I have purchased a high end gaming computer from Precision and just like the first time, their service has been second to none. The website they have created is really easy for everyone to navigate, whether your purchasing a ready made build, or you want to create your own.
I couldn’t wait to get home and indulge in my creation and it hasn’t let me down one bit.
I highly recommend the team at Precision to any gamer that wants to push the boundaries.
Thanks again for your excellence and I 100% will be in contact for any further needs.

Darren
DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

Veenay is a computer Guru, takes the time to understand what you need in a computer and then builds exactly what you want and need, at an excellent price, There was no pressure sales like a lot of computer shops,
I walked in there with the Intentions of buying a $4500 computer thinking this is what I needed for my business, Veenay explained to me I did not need to spend so much and recommended a different spec computer at a much cheaper price, so I saved thousands and could not be happier with the computer I received. Excellent and honest service you will receive shopping at Precision Computers. Ask for Veenay.

LD McDowall Brisbane
LD McDowall BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recovered Data we thought was gone.....

We got Precision to look at a drive that we thought was gone - Pete and the team worked tirelessly to recover the data for us and was very successful. We were more than happy with the outcome and would recommend them highly for any data recovery.

SydneyGamingPC
SydneyGamingPCSydney, NSW

Gaming PC from Brisbane to Sydney

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Precision Computers compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

First class service

I have bought from these guys twice now,great products,knowledge and service,between Veenay and Tann they take the time to ensure you are getting the right product and for me most importantly they make sure you understand what you are getting,thumbs up.

Excellent service from first enquiry to delivery

Veenay was so easy to deal with, very knowledgeable and helpful. He responded promptly to all my questions and helped me choose a computer to suit all the specs I needed.
Delivery was quick and easy.

Corndog
CorndogCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service and Dedication

I previously purchased two school laptops for my kids end of last year and have recently purchased a work video editing laptop, I required a specific spec and was given multiple options as I was very picky with what I required and they worked tirelessly and found the perfect unit for my needs.
I am enjoying this new laptop and cant express my gratitude for there dedication they displayed in finding me this gem of a laptop.

Job Satisfaction

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Richard Beavis
Richard BeavisNorth Western Region, NSW

Fantastic

I am more than thrilled with my new pc, this is the 2nd time I have used them and they are the best.

Chris B.

Pointless waste of time and money

Chris B.

and when you request extra USB ports in a pre-built box, you expect a slot on the back or front of the case full of em. not a bundled useless hub. I already had 10 of them...

KnerxY
KnerxYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not what i ordered

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Desktop PC

I was recently in the market for a new PC specific to my requirements. After wading though the many name brand/big retailers PC's my head was spinning! After speaking with Veenay for just 5 minutes he was able to outline my best options for price and performance and explain the benefits and disadvantages of each item. The build I went for cost less then I had anticipated and the performance is wonderful!

Umbrella Creative
Umbrella CreativeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and speed of service was next level AMAZING!

Our production PC died on Thursday and with a backlog of video projects that needed to be exported for clients, Veenay and his team worked overtime to get us a new high-end PC built and delivered in 1.5 days. This was not simple build and required attention to detail plus testing. Will only use them from now on. Glad we found them.

Brilliant personalised service

My aim was to purchase a new laptop and desktop computer for the home office. I received personalised advice to exactly what I wanted and well matched products were suggested. I received support when required. The products have worked seamlessly ever since. I would not hesitate to recommend Precision Computers.

Kade
KadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision computers, you will not find a better price on computers anywhere, these guys are extremely professionl

Extremely professional service. Asked me in depth questions about what programs I was using etc to better service me and provide me with a product best suited to my needs. Ended up with a great computer, very well priced, everything explained and very importantly they offer a 5 yr technical support. The customer service by Veenay was amazing as he truly wanted to help me and not focus on simply getting a sale like many other computer stores had done as I had experienced. I highly recommend Precision computers, you will not find a better price on computers anywhere, and the overall service experience you will not be disappointed, these guys are extremely professional.

Extremely happy and satisfied with the service and computer I received.

Happydayz
HappydayzPerth, WA

Easy to deal with and excellent after sales service. I had interstate delivery no damage, value for money and quality product. A pleasure to deal with nothing was too much trouble.