Premiumcollectables.com.au

Premiumcollectables.com.au

Nick

Nick

0 Stars

Dont need to add much more to the below. Been 2 years since I've ordered, raised a question on Facebook and they blocked me.

Might give consumer affairs a go

Fake.scammers many more words

Brought something in 2015/16 preorder hulk hogan I had paid it off was told Feb would be sent out anyway Feb come and went 2 years later still tryna sort it out. No response communication nothing got 1 reply saying employing people to respond to emails. Anyway last year 2017 towards the end of the year got customer affairs involved abit of a wait and process but got my money back. Dirty scammers full of lies i tell you do not trust them! Years of pain getting your money back not worth it ! Stuff em

Don’t not buy from these scammers

I pre-ordered a hot toys figurea few weeks ago, after having paid the full amount, I received an email, telling me they would not be getting the stock in and that my payment was voided. I tried to reply to the email asking about my refund, but their email is not reachable and no way to contact them. Their website currently still says the hot toys figure is available for pre order.

They are thieves & scam artists

B.Steele

B.SteeleAdelaide

Do not trust DWYER's Premium Collectibles

No more Credit Card Protection from 04/06/2018 - be careful

I received over $4,000 back in pre-orders that had passed their ETA (no communication from the owner) by using the VISA Chargeback process. All cases were found in my favour, using the "goods not supplied" code on the VISA dispute form. Premium Collectibles is no longer accepting Credit Card payments, only Crypto and direct deposit, meaning you lose the right to contest goods not delivered through your merchant. A HUGE risk, as this was the only way I could secure a refund for items not delivered. As the owner does not respond to emails sent, its virtually impossible to secure a refund direct with the site. I would hate to think how hard it is without credit card protection. Buyer beware!

Martin Lindsey

Martin Lindseybrisbane

Non delivery

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Took over $400 form me on pre orders and nothing has arrived. I emailed them many times with no response. Do not deal with them unless you want to loose your money.

Paul

PaulSydney

Destroying people's hobbies through silence and false promises

Dux1976

Dux1976melbourne

Where are you

Scammers!!!!!!!! Dont believe the cheap prices!!!!!!

Of Viking Decent

Of Viking DecentSydney

How Is This Company Still In Business....???

Gary Moon

Gary Moon

Ripped Me Off Too

Same as everyone else, 3 pre orders still waiting 2 years later and no response from the Premium Rip off artists. NEVER buy from them.

Shmoon

ShmoonMelbourne

NO PRODUCTS, NO RESPONSE!!!

Ordered Black Panther Marvel Legends set back in December 2017 with ETA of Jan/Feb 2018. Mid March 2018 asked why the hold up. No response. Total waste of time. Now I've missed out on the set! I'd give them -100,000 stars if I could!!!

D.L

D.LBrisbane

Pathetic Company

A layer cake of lies. I feel like such an idiot.

I got strung along so easily by the many stories spun by this clown I feel ashamed of myself. Just like what all of the other reviewers have said, the price IS too good to be true. Customer service is non existent, he lies and lies, and lies some more on his website and is only interested in finding new ways to take your money. Multiple orders outstanding since 2016, nothing sent since mid 2017. DONT SHOP HERE! And do you best to get your money back NOW.

Boxnoid

BoxnoidPerth, WA

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM PREMIUM COLLECTABLES!

Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Used to be good, but now terrible

Premium Collectables used to be good value and reliable, but in 2016 they started going downhill. By mid 2017 they stopped sending anything out, stopped responding to emails, constantly gave excuses on their website about support staff and shipping problems and every other excuse under the sun. Some items were over a year late. No communication left me worried about my $2000 worth of items that I had not received. By late 2017 I had to get my money back for multiple orders via credit card chargeback. Avoid!

Don't buy from this "company", will steal your money!!

Have been waiting up to two years on items. Have sent multiple email's with no response and now i'm fighting to get my money back off this fraudster. $700 out of pocket. spend your money elsewhere and stay well clear of PC. I am one of many customers still trying to get there money back.

If there was a 0 star i would rate that

What a rip off merchant, has over $800 of my money and wont give it back, is not contactable and down right dishonest. Do not buy from the website, pay the little extra and get the product through someone that will actually get it for you.

Matt

MattAustralia

I wish I'd never heard of them.

These guys appear to be scammers. They took $200 up front for a pre-order that never arrived. 6 months later I tried several times to contact them but they never replied to any emails. Fortunately for me, my bank did a Chargeback, so I got my money back (no thanks to Premium collectables, who ignored my requests) but I feel sorry for the many who have not been as lucky - and from what I've read, there are many victims of this scam business. Beware.