Premiumcollectables.com.au

Premiumcollectables.com.au

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Premiumcollectables.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Nick
Nick

0 Stars

Dont need to add much more to the below. Been 2 years since I've ordered, raised a question on Facebook and they blocked me.

Might give consumer affairs a go

Fake.scammers many more words

Brought something in 2015/16 preorder hulk hogan I had paid it off was told Feb would be sent out anyway Feb come and went 2 years later still tryna sort it out. No response communication nothing got 1 reply saying employing people to respond to emails. Anyway last year 2017 towards the end of the year got customer affairs involved abit of a wait and process but got my money back. Dirty scammers full of lies i tell you do not trust them! Years of pain getting your money back not worth it ! Stuff em

Don’t not buy from these scammers

I pre-ordered a hot toys figurea few weeks ago, after having paid the full amount, I received an email, telling me they would not be getting the stock in and that my payment was voided. I tried to reply to the email asking about my refund, but their email is not reachable and no way to contact them. Their website currently still says the hot toys figure is available for pre order.

Find out how Premiumcollectables.com.au compares to other Toys & Game Shops

They are thieves & scam artists

B.Steele
B.SteeleAdelaide

Do not trust DWYER's Premium Collectibles

No more Credit Card Protection from 04/06/2018 - be careful

I received over $4,000 back in pre-orders that had passed their ETA (no communication from the owner) by using the VISA Chargeback process. All cases were found in my favour, using the "goods not supplied" code on the VISA dispute form. Premium Collectibles is no longer accepting Credit Card payments, only Crypto and direct deposit, meaning you lose the right to contest goods not delivered through your merchant. A HUGE risk, as this was the only way I could secure a refund for items not delivered. As the owner does not respond to emails sent, its virtually impossible to secure a refund direct with the site. I would hate to think how hard it is without credit card protection. Buyer beware!

Martin Lindsey
Martin LindseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Non delivery

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Took over $400 form me on pre orders and nothing has arrived. I emailed them many times with no response. Do not deal with them unless you want to loose your money.

Paul
PaulSydney

Destroying people's hobbies through silence and false promises

Dux1976
Dux1976melbourne

Where are you

Find out how Premiumcollectables.com.au compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Scammers!!!!!!!! Dont believe the cheap prices!!!!!!

Of Viking Decent
Of Viking DecentSydney

How Is This Company Still In Business....???

Gary Moon
Gary MoonPerth, WA

Ripped Me Off Too

Same as everyone else, 3 pre orders still waiting 2 years later and no response from the Premium Rip off artists. NEVER buy from them.

Shmoon
ShmoonMelbourne

NO PRODUCTS, NO RESPONSE!!!

Ordered Black Panther Marvel Legends set back in December 2017 with ETA of Jan/Feb 2018. Mid March 2018 asked why the hold up. No response. Total waste of time. Now I've missed out on the set! I'd give them -100,000 stars if I could!!!

D.L
D.LBrisbane

Pathetic Company

A layer cake of lies. I feel like such an idiot.

I got strung along so easily by the many stories spun by this clown I feel ashamed of myself. Just like what all of the other reviewers have said, the price IS too good to be true. Customer service is non existent, he lies and lies, and lies some more on his website and is only interested in finding new ways to take your money. Multiple orders outstanding since 2016, nothing sent since mid 2017. DONT SHOP HERE! And do you best to get your money back NOW.

Read more reviews - page 2