Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (24) · Very small (16) · Slightly small (12) · Slightly large (5) · Very large (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (44%) · Not as advertised (56%)

Consumer Photos & Videos

Good for the price you pay

For the price you pay the clothes are ok. In usually a size 10 so I ordered 5 items that are all size 10. Some a fairly loose. Could go a size 8 others are tight could've went a size 12 apart from that decent quality for the price

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish products!!!
Everything I’ve ever ordered is either see through or the poorest quality.

Such a disappointment, never ordering from here again! I’ve given their items many chances but Each time they have been atrocious!

SpindyRella T

SpindyRella TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Out Of Wack Sizing - Too Small

Negative 1 if possible.
I am a size 10, I purchased 3 dresses in size 1 and one in size 10.
The size 10 fit me perfect, the size 12's didn't even fit over my head. Seriously, Whatttt.
The dresses were $10 each and i have to return 3 dresses, with a return fee of $10.. and based on the reviews, they have poor customer service, so i run the risk of losing my money.
I can completely understand of it actually slipped over my head and it was slightly tight or loose, this was just completely out of whack sizing.
Never will I shop here again. Waste of time and money.

Worst experience.

Recently Ive ordered 2 pairs of the same heels!! The first ones sent were UK 8 even though Ive ordered AU 10, this happened again the second time even after double checking they had my actual size in stock! So far Ive spend $100 just on the shoes and postage! Have I had any real help? NO! Just told that it is the correct size - I know exactly what size my feet are hunny not to mention Ive had atleast 10 friends try them on to buy them (only for size 9 girls!) so Ive been told to send them back (SPEND MORE MONEY) to get a refund to an afterpay account that already paid off.
Im excessively disappointed with my whole experience not to mention this was my first but will definitely be my last!!

Love their items

Great customer service. I've bought a lot of clothes from them and usually fit perfectly. There has been one time where I did not like the fitting of a top. However, I was issued a full refund. Quality is not that bad considering the price. I definitely would purchase from them again.

maddison s

maddison sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My experience with 2 orders

OnlineShoppingGuru

OnlineShoppingGuruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I mean...

The clothes are inexpensive, which makes sense why the quality isn't amazing, however the clothes are often different colours to the website and almost never fit the same. But for the cheap prices and reliable shipping, it's not that bad.

Catherine

Catherine

Terrible!!!

Terrible quality and service!
Clothes feel and look so cheap. Shipping was a disaster and so was customer service. Sizing was way off and the material was thin and scratchy! Dont waste your time and money. Wouldnt wish this spin my worst enemy.

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

material is all see through

The quality has definitely gone done hill. Everything i brought this time is see through and very thin. Unwearable Dont waste your time Pay a little more and get something you can wear

Disgusting

Spent $300 on clothes and not one thing fit properly. Biggest waste of money on my whole life. Everything is really horrible quality aswel. Noting is the right size and looks nothing like the picture

Bella

BellaMelbourne, Victoria

Placed an order but it never came

It was my first time ordering. I realised two weeks has passed from my order due date & no tracking had come through & no order. The hard part is that they state tracking may only come through the day before item is due.
They tell me a glitch lead to it not processing & they refunded me. No offer of express shipping it out even when informed it was needed urgently for an event. What a bad first experience & poor order processing. I wont be back!

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of heels that, when upon looking at closely, were two completely different sizes despite both having the same size written on the bottom of both shoes.

Product Appearance As advertised

Do you even have customer service?

Ordered a package that had the wrong address on it! I emailed 4 different times to let them know to try and change it but NEVER got one reply!
The post office returned it to sender because it was too late by the time they had it to change the address and I never got a refund or even and email. So hope you enjoyed the free $40

Disgraceful Customer Service!!

Extremely unprofessional customer service. First I was told I'd receive a refund, then the following email said that was no longer possible and they continued to repeat themselves in three of the emails they sent me asking if I could pick up the parcel which I had told them wasn't possible, still refusing a refund even though I sent them proof of me being told I would have a refund. Very rude and unprofessional, I shall not be shopping at PLT again, too much hassle for poor quality clothing.

Terrible quality and sizing

Disappointed by the quality, style, sizing and cut of all the items I received. Everything looked and felt cheap - and the images displayed on the site did not fit the items I received. Underwear bought had no stretch or flexibility - and within one wash lost its shape. Shipping also took 21 days. Returned 5 of the 8 items I bought and I still think I paid more in shipping than the remaining 3 items should be worth.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Amazing, and speedy service!

Ordered a pair of silver stilettos from their website, I would recommend going down a size, but for the price of $24 they are perfect!! The delivery came super fast, and was packaged perfectly. Would definitely order more of their shoes again !

Coral

CoralPerth, WA

Been ripped off

Ordered an item 3 weeks ago & not received. Advertised as $50 but took $80 from
My credit card. I cant seem to contact them to query where is my overcharged item.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had any problems, good clothing

I've ordered a total of five clothing items from Pretty Little Thing, and they have all arrived on time and are good quality for the style that I like. They almost always have some sort of sale on so the clothes are really affordable. I've never had a problem with see-through clothing as some of the other reviews say, and they were all true to size. Highly recommend <3

ghop

ghopAU

Ill fitting cheap see through clothes

Granted these clothes are very cheap so you don't expect great quality however I ordered 14 items and every single item is made from incredibly thin cheap material that you can fully see your bra through, the sizes run incredibly small so I ordered up a size but the main issue is they all just seem to fit really oddly, they have either really tight necklines so that any buttons become skewed and look odd or they are really loose and don't sit properly across the top. All of the bodysuits are cut really high at the sides so you can't wear them with even high waisted jeans or your skin shows through (not a good look). The clothes also have a weird chemically smell. Thought I'd give them a second chance but never again

My go-to

They always have 50% Off sales so they are my go-to for affordable clothing. While have had a few sizing issues (to be expected with online shopping) I generally find the pieces good quality for the price. Super speedy delivery too!