Pretty Little Thing

1.8

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shoes

Purchased a pair of shoes that said AU size 9 - a size 7 arrived, according to their size chart a UK 7 is a AU 9. I couldn't even get my foot in. The UK size 7 is an AU size 7.

Kristy G.

Kristy G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 months later and never sent

Bought 2 items in September. Tracking still says being "packed" two months later. Contacted them and they claimed it must've been lost in transit. More likely, it was never sent as the status never showed it was posted. Will never shop here again.

Lelaba

LelabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

According to this unscrupulous company my package has been flying to my country..... for 9 days.... they are not to be trusted and I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. There are many, far better companies to spend your money with.

Displayname

DisplaynameGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t recommend

Very horrible service, my order is 2 months late and no reply when it comes to contacting them. Was unable to get my money back and I will never EVER be purchasing from them again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Sent me the wrong product and size

I ordered a shirt online and was sent the wrong sized shirt. I looked up the return process and it costs just as much for the purchase.and delivery as it does the return! When something like this is out of your control, it should be back on the company to sort it! Never again am I going to order from ",Pretty Little thing" again.

SizingSlightly large
Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Nothing to fault. Except..

SizingTrue to size

Terrible!! Waste Of Money

Can't believe I have been scammed by this company. A year ago, I ordered a jacket and the colour was completely different from what shown on the website. However, didn't return it because I've read so many negative reviews in regards to returns. I can see PLT is still selling this jacket, so I asked them if I can return it and have a credit instead of a full refund. Customer service said this is not possible. They also said that the difference in terms of colours might be due to the lights used on the photoshoot or even my phone screen!! I wished I believed to negative reviews. Absolute waste of money.

SizingVery large

Horrible Service

I ordered a dress for an occasion, the dress arrived 10 days after it was supposed to arrive!
And wasn't like it was shown on the website. I am so disappointed.

Ash

AshPerth, WA

No No No 0/10

Quality is disgusting.
Dressing myself in a bin bag would suffice.
Actually, I did that once and the look turned out better.
Yes, I looked better in a plastic bin bag than this junk you sell.

Not even worth one star

Getting a refund is a absolute joke. Waited the 28 days and I still had to follow up on it. I bought 4 items, returned 3 items. Dresses were poorly made. Will never purchase from PLT again

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish. Waste of money and time!!

Absolutely crap company. Don't waste your money. Clothing it very cheaply made and not worth a cent. Customer service is a massive headache. Had to persist to get money back on return after one staff said I would other staff didn't listen to this and gave me a run around. Steer clear!!!

Alana H.

Alana H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really wish I had of read these reviews before purchasing - terrible quality

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

will NOT purchase from again

Placed order via after pay for a large amount had already made my second payment and the delivery hadn't even turned up yet. When it finally arrived an item has leaked all through the package not impressed extremely long postage times and pathetic packaging tracking didnt show anything at all the package never moved . WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM HERE AGAIN

used to be good

I used to order from here all the time. i bought a dress last year which was great and i wore it every where. i then bought the same cut of dress in a different colour. i was shocked to find this material and completely transparent and not the same quality of the last dress i purchased. the other items in my order were also like this and unwearable. i am really dissapointed and won’t be buying from them again. their quality has gone downhill and i’m upset.

SizingSlightly large

Products were misleading

I recently purchased oversized tshirts and they were extremely misleading. Some of the same style yes, yet different fabric, cut, sizing and style altogether. Not happy with the quality and advertising.

golden ray t.

golden ray t.South East Queensland, QLD

MY BANK SAYS THIS SITE IS A SCAM

There is a popup on the payment page that wouldn't let me checkout without a code to send to phone - the code was not sent to my number...contacted them on facebook and they said my number was wrong...called the bank and they said it was a scam and asked if I wanted to block my card for now....beware!

charmaine

charmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

sent the wrong things, extremely bad quality

I bought a dress which is advertised as a long sleeve off shoulder pastel blue dress, what i received was a black and white sleeveless strap dress. Completely different style and colour. Extremely disappointing. Another dress i bought was lilac (pastel) on the website, it looked like satin material but what i received was a weird rough hay bag fabric with the pattern barely printed on. it looked like a primary schooler's DIY project.
A black off the shoulder dress i bought barely covers my bottom, it is supposed to reach mid thigh according to the website, i am 158cm for reference...

Justin

JustinIllawarra, NSW

Bikini top but label says Dont get me wet- Poolside posing only???

I brought what I thought was a whole bikini as the picture shows the girl in both top and bottom. I did not read that it was only the top. Most websites take just a picture of the one item, so it is not misleading. Then I look on the label, and it says, don't get me wet - I am for poolside posing only??

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Barley wearable, such bad quality!

The white hoodie I got was almost see through and made out of some kind of horrible material. Any white dresses or tops are made of see threw material making them unwearable. Clothes look great on the models but terrible in real life.

Anonymous

AnonymousNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad company

Weren’t satisfied at all never got my package or an email to say where it is I know I’ll never buy from this company again they need to improve there service