Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do you even have customer service?

Ordered a package that had the wrong address on it! I emailed 4 different times to let them know to try and change it but NEVER got one reply!
The post office returned it to sender because it was too late by the time they had it to change the address and I never got a refund or even and email. So hope you enjoyed the free $40

Disgraceful Customer Service!!

Extremely unprofessional customer service. First I was told I'd receive a refund, then the following email said that was no longer possible and they continued to repeat themselves in three of the emails they sent me asking if I could pick up the parcel which I had told them wasn't possible, still refusing a refund even though I sent them proof of me being told I would have a refund. Very rude and unprofessional, I shall not be shopping at PLT again, too much hassle for poor quality clothing.

Terrible quality and sizing

Disappointed by the quality, style, sizing and cut of all the items I received. Everything looked and felt cheap - and the images displayed on the site did not fit the items I received. Underwear bought had no stretch or flexibility - and within one wash lost its shape. Shipping also took 21 days. Returned 5 of the 8 items I bought and I still think I paid more in shipping than the remaining 3 items should be worth.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Amazing, and speedy service!

Ordered a pair of silver stilettos from their website, I would recommend going down a size, but for the price of $24 they are perfect!! The delivery came super fast, and was packaged perfectly. Would definitely order more of their shoes again !

Coral

CoralPerth, WA

Been ripped off

Ordered an item 3 weeks ago & not received. Advertised as $50 but took $80 from
My credit card. I cant seem to contact them to query where is my overcharged item.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had any problems, good clothing

I've ordered a total of five clothing items from Pretty Little Thing, and they have all arrived on time and are good quality for the style that I like. They almost always have some sort of sale on so the clothes are really affordable. I've never had a problem with see-through clothing as some of the other reviews say, and they were all true to size. Highly recommend <3

Sizing True to size

ghop

ghopAU

Ill fitting cheap see through clothes

Granted these clothes are very cheap so you don't expect great quality however I ordered 14 items and every single item is made from incredibly thin cheap material that you can fully see your bra through, the sizes run incredibly small so I ordered up a size but the main issue is they all just seem to fit really oddly, they have either really tight necklines so that any buttons become skewed and look odd or they are really loose and don't sit properly across the top. All of the bodysuits are cut really high at the sides so you can't wear them with even high waisted jeans or your skin shows through (not a good look). The clothes also have a weird chemically smell. Thought I'd give them a second chance but never again

My go-to

They always have 50% Off sales so they are my go-to for affordable clothing. While have had a few sizing issues (to be expected with online shopping) I generally find the pieces good quality for the price. Super speedy delivery too!

diss

dissIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting Clothes & Customer Service

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

CHEAP

To be fair, a few things I have purchase have been half decent but their clothes are crap! Look nothing like the picture and are usually super see through! I purchased a skirt recently that was a nice deep pink colour and when I received it, it was a pastel orange colour. COMPLETELY different, no where near each other. I contacted them with photos and they tried to tell me it was the same skirt in different lighting. UM no ! The skirt I got was definitely orange and would not even come close to the picture on their sight in any universe. Their returns service is also terrible. STAY AWAY! Shop somewhere better like princess poly

CaptainButterPants

CaptainButterPantsSydney, NSW

Shipping times are a lie and clothes are awful quality. What a scam!

Chelsea C.

Chelsea C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

nervous first timer surprised and satisfied

i was nervous about ordering after the mixed reviews but i did it anyway and was really pleasantly surprised, so easy to navigate and find what i wanted, my order came in three days and they were the perfect fit, nice material nothing missing would honestly recommend and they’ve definitely got a new customer for life with me

Sizing True to size

Never again

Cheap clothes and not the good kind. Not like the pictures or videos. Maybe spend less money advertising and more on quality control. Literally gave me a see through dress!

Courtney

CourtneyPerth, WA

don't waste your time or energy

I don't understand how this business is still running... I ordered about $160 worth of clothes recently and one of the items they didn't send and said they had ran out of stock then later that day/ week still advertising it. processed a return said that that send me the postage sticker then they send me the email with out the postage as promised. I have also been waiting for my refund for 3 months now. refund processed in july have no received my Mondey. abosolutly disgusting they should be ashamed that they have taken peoples money and robbed them.

Kimberly

KimberlyWestern Australia

Very unhelpful

I ordered a package last night ( Sunday night) at the cost of $150. I have shopped with plt and have been happy but last night I didn’t realise my old address was linked to my account. There is no where to change it so I have emailed them and they said there is nothing they can do. My old address is on the other side of the city. They have been very unhelpful and left me in a shocking position. I can’t cancel as they said they don’t know that. So now I am stuck. Someone will still my package. They are very unhelpful and need to learn customer service.

Absolute crap

Ordered 3 items shipping was 2 days ahead which was good but the jacket I ordered in white came in cream and the quality of the clothing is absolute rubbish

Sizing Very large

Con People!

Fiona

Fiona

Quality is ok

My items arrived in time, packed really well. The quality of my skirt wasn't the best. Firstly the zip was broken and second it felt like umbrella material which was weird.
The customer service though was really good and sorted out the issue with a refund
If just research the fabric before you buy and go up one size.

Caz

CazBurnett Heads

Don't waste your money!

I bought my correct size which was grossly over sized in the bust so paid to return them and paid to postage to get the next size down and what so I get? The bust area is as big as the bigger size. Basically a size 10 dress with F size bust cup with no exaggeration. Garbage. Now I have to pay a 4th lot of postage to return it a second time.

Sent me the wrong items

I had ordered clothing worth $64 with shipping included and had been delivered completely the wrong items! invoice and order on the front of the package was correct yet had 2 very different items. When i had returned i didn't even get a full refund, only $57 so i still had to pay for shipping and even the price for return! terrible service and organisation is disgraceful never ordering from here again and never recommending to friends...