Price My Car

Price My Car

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Price My Car? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4

It is awesome

The car is great and easy to drive with so many features . The shape of the car is also good

Absolutely great

Very helpful and follow-up could not fault price my car i would recommend anyone who is buying a car to contact price my car

Peter steadman
Peter steadmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We bought a new car and price my car offered a bonus $100 voucher which was sent to us without any hassle great service highly recommend

Mosso
MossoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great way to locate dealerships that are ready to make a deal!

A smooth process from start to end! Service was very efficient. Contact from dealer within 12 hours and had agreed on a deal.

Richard
Richard

Best Price - No Hassels

I drove a few vehicles of various makes, before deciding what I wanted. The sales people did give an indicative price, which matched what was available on the internet. That is when I found Price My Car. So no more shopping around or hasseling for the best price. I spoke with the nominated car yard and saved near $2k, so couldn"t be happier.

Great guys to deal with

Gift card worth $ 100.00 sent to me with out any hassle, for the reference given to me in buying my Koleos
Renault from Renault Brighton dealer.

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes price hunting easy.

Haven't bought a new car for a long time and found the website made my searching efficient informative. Great follow up service too.

Very helpful.

A great tool for researching a purchase. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
The on going communication was great also

Steve
Steve

Bait and switch on car classifieds

Submitted an enquiry on a car that was advertised on Carsales. Got a call back from Price My Car offering to help me buy a car and asking what kind of car I was looking for. Caller dodged all questions about the car I had submitted an enquiry for, got evasive when I asked why they were advertising cars that they don't actually have, and then hung up on me.

Alex C
Alex C

Brilliant service!

Simon took the specification of the car, a new Mazda CX-5 and delivered an exceptional price without haggling. The dealers were charging more for demo models from 2020! Don’t waste time with dealers, go straight to price my car

Lyn E.
Lyn E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service & always responds to emails & questions

I am so pleased I discovered Pricemycar as I believe a great price on my new Forrester was obtained ....plus the recommended Subaru Dealer was the only one on the Sunshine Coast that had stock of the model/colour I wanted.

John Russell
John RussellPerth, WA

The car fits my needs perfectly

Thanks again to Tom and the team at Price My Car.
After making contact with Tom and informing him as to the car I was interested in, I received the details of three local dealers and ultimately purchased my new car through one of these dealers.
Id have no hesitation in recommending you to others.

Lyn
LynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very worthwhile!

David and his colleagues were very helpful. I am happy to recommend them to any purchaser of a new vehicle.

Carrol
CarrolPerth, WA

Fantastic

Found my perfect car at the perfect price.
Couldn't believe it when I received a $100 fuel voucher. Amazing service.

Works very well.

Have got the fuel voucher on my phone . How do I use it?? The personal at Subaru have been excellent.

Read more reviews - page 2