Price My Car

Price My Car

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Price My Car? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

beejay australia
beejay australiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

too hard to claim benefit

i have found it too onerous to find an easy way to try and access the gift certificate ,i think a better solution would be to deposit the so called gift into a nominated bank account,if your phone isnt state of the art it wont work.I would be interested to know the percentage of uptake of this scheme,looks like you get to keep your gift to give to another person who propably wont be able to access it anyway, sorry but i would not recommend to my group of associates
-regards

• Return Claim MadeNo
FBM
FBMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful resource in the car buying struggle

PriceMyCar provides support and helpful information to car buyers which is simply not available anywhere else. Importantly, the service does not try to sell you anything, it does not take a cut out of the deal, and it does not try to stand between you and the car dealership - unlike many of the current so-called car brokers and buyers' agents. Then there is the $100 fuel voucher, which is icing on the cake. What is not to like? I would have no hesitation in using PriceMyCar again.

Nick H in Brisbane Qld
Nick H in Brisbane QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price My Car is the best way to buy a car!!

I started off by going to a car dealer showroom in Brisbane, Qld and obtaining a quote to buy a Nissan Patrol. I then went home to "think about it", so then I thought "I'll check out what I can get" via the internet. Well! I'm glad I came across the site "Price My Car" they provided me/referred me to a couple of Nissan new car dealers one of which quoted me a price which was lower by $3,500 than the quote which I already had. So all I can say is that if you want to buy a car then go straight to "Price My Car" and they will save you a lot of money! And by the way I can only speak highly of the Nissan dealer Manager and his sales staff. N. H. from Brisbane

Bazza
BazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honesty with no pressure.

PMC directed myself and my daughter to Knox Mitsubishi, where an additional discount was received off the origional price quoted. My daughter is very happy with her new ASX.

Bill M.
Bill M.Hunter Region, NSW

Unexpectant bonus on purchasing a new car

Price My Car directed me to my local dealer. I received a nice discount on the purchase and also qualified for a $100 fuel gift card - Awesome!!!

June
JuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PMC is Amazing

Quick and easy to deal with PMC, they put me in touch with Steve at Lakeside KIA, who i purchased my car off, that day. PMC followed up with me to ensure I had been taken care of professionally by Lakside KIA and to ensure the whole experience was a good one. I would definitely recommend PMC!

Anne
Anne

Pleasant, Responsive, and Persistent.

PMC recommended me to a very nice and helpful dealer for the new Kia Picanto I was researching to buy last December. It arrived 4 months afterwards, delays due to all the global supply chain issues beyond everyone's control.
After purchase David and team followed up for me with the dealership about the original $100 fuel voucher offer from late December ... it took 6 weeks but today it did come! Grateful to everyone. Thanks PMC.

Icygem
IcygemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and love my new car

Extremely easy and stressfree. Victor was very trustworthy and gave loads of advice and a fantastic deal. Over the moon !

This was spot on

I went to the opposition first then to the dealer recommended by Price My Car and was pleasantly surprised
with the deal I received and the professional attitude of the dealership.

Good job done

Efficient location of the car requested at the right price
Price my car were also pleasant to deal with and easy to converse with

Job well done

contacted Price My car via there web site - got a very Quick results -of a Local dealer one I hasn't thought off - Got contact Name and again Fast response - very happy with Results

Doug
DougGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The concept is great only to be let down by dealer

Freeway Ford sales people gave 2 different prices - as it turned out - for 2021 vehicles. I settled on a vehicle that was stated to be @ 29/12/2021 build so technically a 2021 vehicle but was told our vehicle was a 2022 build vehicle. I understand dealers can be shifty at the best of times but the arrogance displayed when I tried to renegotiate will be their problem when we buy the new model when released.

Awesome referral

Quick and easy to use, the referral to the dealership was really fast, and the promises made from price my car was kept

Geo
Geo

The kids are happy.

Happy to find the car we needed without the usual hassles and just in time for the kids to drive themselves to school.

So Easy, yo save money!!

I could not recommend Price my car enough, the ease at which they saved me over $8k, was just unbelievable, contact them and they do all work, come back to you with not only a great price but the dealership to buy it from, I will be using them again,