Price My Car

4.4

glen

glenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ford Ute purchase

Was looking for an exact ford Ute and Tom from price my car put me in touch with Cumberland ford at Blacktown the deal changed a bit and a normal amount of argy bargy but happy that dealer stuck with price my car promise over and above the best deal I could make

Thanks for your help Tom

Paul

PaulKimberley, WA

Easy To Use

An asy to use service, i got a great deal from the W A dealer. Great concept to show what prices are out there instead of relying on word of mouth.

Cathy

CathyHunter Region, NSW

awesome

thankyou so much, made my life so much easier, for an old girl with absolutely no car knowledge you did the hard work for me, could not be happier. thankyou

Maria C.

Maria C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

all at the press of a button

This service has saved me hours of scouring through car sales websites and multiple dealers to find the information i needed. It was quick and instantaneous, and if i hadn't found this site, i would've ended up paying and extra $3,500 for the exact same car.

Dave

DaveNorth Queensland, QLD

excellent service

Provided informative, easy to follow online information, which gave confidence in talking to the dealer regarding pricing. This was backed up with follow up emails, and a no hassle $100 voucher.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing to fault!

Found these guys really easy to deal with. They did everything they said they would do and checked to make sure we were satisfied with new car. Highly recommend service.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to Recommend Price My Car

I negotiated a great deal on a new BMW X5 with a dealer suggested by Price My Car (PMC). I would certainly use the services of PMC again. The free $100 eGift voucher was easily converted to Bunnings vouchers as there are many other options apart from fuel.

Paul L.

Paul L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy Will Use it Again

I was looking for a used/demo Subaru Liberty 3.6 L sedan which are a little rare.
Price My Car turned out to be the perfect solution as they and they pointed me to a dealer I wouldn't have normally visited, got a great price and the car only had 14,000 km on it . The free $100 fuel voucher was a nice extra; it just arrived.

Robert

RobertVictoria

Very happy

I needed to buy a new car fast, at a good price. Price My Car turned out to be the perfect solution. The free $100 fuel voucher was a nice extra; it just arrived.

Dan K

Dan KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will use again

Price my car helped to get my daughter a new Kia Seltos. Being a new model, several dealers said nothing could be done about the price. PMC put us in touch with a dealer who gave us a very good deal. Thanks PMC.
Will definitely use you again.

RSB

RSBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time Waste

I am in the market to buy new Ford Transit custom..Wasted time registering with Pricemycar.com.au and after registering the website says no good... if the website does not have any data for my preferred vehicle then dont ask me "the" user to fill there personal details for your database..

Jen

JenBrisbane

Really useful website

I was recently in the market for a new car. Price my Car was a really great tool to get an idea on current market pricing and make some market comparisons. Highly recommend!

C.aisthorpe

C.aisthorpePerth, WA

Fantastic, easy to use website!

I'm currently in the market for a new car but feel overwhelmed with the decision. Price my Car has helped me get more clarity of whether I am getting a good deal or not and equips me with better information such as price trends etc.

Terri Birger

Terri BirgerSydney, NSW

Easy to navigate with informative information

I found Price my Car to be easy to navigate. The content was really easy to understand especially for someone like me who doesn't know much about cars. I liked the part on resale value and price trends.

Sue SRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Misleading

Through this website’s introduction to the car dealer, I purchased a brand new vehicle in October 2019. The website mentioned that if the recommendation was successful and I bought the vehicle from the nominated dealer, I would receive a $100 fuel voucher. The fuel voucher has never been received. When I contacted Price My Car they said that they invoiced the car dealership for their recommendation and when they received payment then I would receive my fuel voucher. Needless to say, I am still waiting.......