Primus Telecom

Primus Telecom

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Primus Telecom? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9

OMG how is this company still operating

I asked to get my acount direct debited which was I believed done. 2 months later there a bill rocks up with additional charges. The phones charges were $60 the late fee was $22! Upon contacting them apparently I was not a contact on teh account even tho I set it up a decade ago. Worst service ever...

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog crap service

The customer support for technical issues like slow appends and lacklustre performance of this ISP want to make me stab myself in the neck ! Worst internet company hands down for price vs quality of connection I’ve had nothing but slow speeds and terrible bandwidth problems often requiring a complete reboot of my modem or get Iprimus to reboot my connection on their end. Not very good value for money and I’ll be changing as soon as I can.

Jean-Pierre
Jean-PierreSydney, NSW

poor service when requiring tech support

My mother 92 who is on palative care requiring constant care and communications with cctv and wi-fi alarm had her nbn with primus disconnected. i rang the support team waiting on the phone to be connected to overseas call centre.disconnected numerous times.after 3 hours i finally got a text telling me that it would take 3 days for a tech team to solve the issue. also telling me over the phone that there was no priority for life support with primus nbn. very disappointed with their service.

Atkin dingo
Atkin dingoray12031924@gmail.com

Worst service iv ever been with, they charge like a wounded Bull, $6.50 if you don’t pay direct debit,

They have Avery slow service no internet speed u pay for not get what you pay for worst at night so slow it stops go els were for service no speed

Wally
Wally

Rude & Incompetent customer service

I requested porting my wife's mobile from another provider on 20/04/2020 and we finally received the Sim card last week and activated immediately but line still not functioning. I have made several calls to customer service and activation team to no avail. I have been with iPrimus for several years now & have Landline+ ADSL and another mobile currently. I am disappointed with the service and I am seriously considering leaving iPrimus altogether.

Tami
TamiSydney, NSW

Worst internet provider ever! Horrible service, even worse connection!

Service was that bad that we just gave up complaining. Cannot wait for this contract to end so we can throw the modem and the rest of their junk in the garbage where it belongs.

I have never experienced such a horrible internet provider.

iPrimus

iPrimus has handled the recent shift from copper to nbn appallingly. My 75yr old mother who lives rural and has a heart condition was disconnected 8 days ago. I have been in contact with iPrimus every day since with their promises to reconnect each day when, as finally advised on the 8th day, in actual fact they cannot reconnect just a home phone. Their actions have left an unwell elderly lady extremely vulnerable with her closest relative an hour away. Strongly recommend you do not use this company. If there was an option for zero stars, I would have used it.

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Coppers
CoppersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Iprimus change your contract or else

Cut off NO notice

Took Iprimus 5 days after a fault report to tell me then I was cut off due to NBN. Disgusting Customer Service. Shame

Very bad customer service

I'm very very very upset with I promise because they told me my service was $60 but they slugged me $134 and I think they ripped me off.

allanSouth West Rocks

This company is total liars

Zero customer service. They are liars I have proved it they play games with you. When I asked for my recorded contract they said that that is private information. But it is our contract. You are entitled to have it. When I complained to the Ombudsman I received my copy of the contract and that is when the games started. They said I have not paid them I checked with my bank and the fund have left my account. I contacted I Primus they said my bank was holding onto the money. Absolute lies. Do not believe a word they say. One more thing the government does not give enough power to the Ombudsman to control these liars.

WSW
WSWAU

Fed up with technical issues.

I have had ongoing technical issues with iprimus and this time I am going to Telstra. Last time it lasted for weeks but I didn't change my provider. this time I have had enough!! Kept on hold for 1.5 hours last time I called them???

Find out how Primus Telecom compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

I'm sick this company ask talk some in Australia or head office in Melbourne no one help me

So sick this taking money out of my account given me over payment made me pay i ask speak head office in Melbourne but say they can not.

Simon B
Simon BMid North Coast, NSW

Disingenuous and deceitful, they will find ways to charge you even after you've cancelled

I was a loyal iPrimus customer for 4.5 years. When equipment failed I had to threaten them before they replaced it. When I transferred the ADSL and VOIP phone to another carrier they continued to charge me each month despite multiple efforts on my part to fix the issue. Their telephone customer service is overseas, I think some of their live chat is in Australia, but neither can deal with each other. Their customer service dysfunction will drive you mad too. When I rang to confirm cancellation/change of address the operator became obsessed with upselling me to a new 2 year contract, new modem etc etc. Avoid.

Service is terrible

Terrible service, and sales people that don't know what zone 2 or offnet even means....

Lol lol lol the worst.