Princess Polly

Jessica Sampson

Love it! My new go-to.

EERR

EERRBrisbane

My favourite online clothing store

> decent prices with discount codes always available
> fast shipping
> receptive customer service
> returns policy is super reasonable (free return for credit or $6 to cover shipping for refunds)

My only gripe is as someone who is slightly on the taller side I do tend to have length issues with their products, but this is the case will all boutiques I find.

Princesspolly is, in my opinion, the best online young women's clothing retailer in aus.

really good

princess polly ships really fast, refunds happen fast and ive never had any issues ordering from them more than multiple times. their stuff is usually true to size although ive had the few items being too big. some of their sales are really good too!

Annabel

Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

SizingSlightly small
John B.

John B.

Amazing service. I had a few orders in for my girlfriend. I told them my girlfriends birthday was next Monday (Which it is) and they delivered on all including one today that I just ordered yesterday. The product looks great and I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thank you so much.

Amy S.

Amy S.

Peasant Polly

- terrible customer service who send you generic copy and paste replies
- sent me a fake tracking number
- rude customer service team who will bully any customer who aren’t Instagram famous.

Customer service told me to fix my item myself

I recently purchased a shirt dress from here and when I received it, it had excess thread hanging off and looked quite poorly made. When I emailed customer service and showed them a photo, they replied saying “these excess threads can easily be removed with scissors.” I understand that it is not a major product default, however I do feel that with the amount of money consumers spend on products, we should receive it in good condition and not have to fix the item ourselves! Despite whether it is an easy fix or not.

Sienna

Sienna

Incredible customer service!

These guys are amazing!! I've shopped with Princess Polly for a while now and this is a well overdue review. They consistently deliver on time. They stock quality products. They have great sales. And the best part is they provide the friendliest customer service! They also have a super easy returns policy.
What I'm super impressed about it that I placed an order on Friday night and Saturday and have already received an email confirming both my orders have been shipped!! I'm super happy and so grateful for such a wonderful online service.

Great Quality, Great Service

Ripped off. Returned item was owed $44 only received $6

Terrible quality so decided to get a refund ended up being ripped off and not given a full refund. I’m am owed $45 but only received $6.
Completely and utterly ridiculous.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

MarneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of my fav online retailers.

Good variety of brands and products. (I bought my Doc Martens from there!) User reviews are super helpful. I've bought from Princess Polly a few times over the last couple of years and each time I'm reminded why I go back. Always quick postage.10/10 would recommend.

Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Unreal service. The only place I buy Jeffree Star from in Australia

I have never had an issue with the service at Princess Polly. Having items arrive 2 days after ordering in Nth Queensland? Unreal! Always packed safely, never broken. Princess Polly are Jeffree Star approved.

Chloe

Chloe

Never received item. No refund, bad customer service

Ordered an item and never received it, no refund has been offered. Only words such as "good will gesture" as if they are doing a favour to me have been offered such as store credit. I am very out of pocket and appauled at how customers can be treated this unfairly for the wrongs of the company.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Cindy

Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

SizingVery small

Great brand

Amazing quality definitely true to size I was abit iffy on buying shorts online but they fit so nice! Shirts are so soft and lovely quality also
super quick delivery which is a bonus

SizingTrue to size

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

SizingVery small
Soph

SophMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Great website! Quick and easy shipping, first time I used the website was buying from the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star launch and I got what I wanted and checked out the site didnt crash, they shipped fast and got my order the next day!