Princess Polly

Princess Polly

4.2

Peasant Polly

- terrible customer service who send you generic copy and paste replies
- sent me a fake tracking number
- rude customer service team who will bully any customer who aren’t Instagram famous.

Customer service told me to fix my item myself

I recently purchased a shirt dress from here and when I received it, it had excess thread hanging off and looked quite poorly made. When I emailed customer service and showed them a photo, they replied saying “these excess threads can easily be removed with scissors.” I understand that it is not a major product default, however I do feel that with the amount of money consumers spend on products, we should receive it in good condition and not have to fix the item ourselves! Despite whether it is an easy fix or not.

Sienna

Sienna

Incredible customer service!

These guys are amazing!! I've shopped with Princess Polly for a while now and this is a well overdue review. They consistently deliver on time. They stock quality products. They have great sales. And the best part is they provide the friendliest customer service! They also have a super easy returns policy.
What I'm super impressed about it that I placed an order on Friday night and Saturday and have already received an email confirming both my orders have been shipped!! I'm super happy and so grateful for such a wonderful online service.

Great Quality, Great Service

Ripped off. Returned item was owed $44 only received $6

Terrible quality so decided to get a refund ended up being ripped off and not given a full refund. I’m am owed $45 but only received $6.
Completely and utterly ridiculous.

Sizing Slightly large

MarneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of my fav online retailers.

Good variety of brands and products. (I bought my Doc Martens from there!) User reviews are super helpful. I've bought from Princess Polly a few times over the last couple of years and each time I'm reminded why I go back. Always quick postage.10/10 would recommend.

Terror Australis

Terror AustralisCentral Queensland, QLD

Unreal service. The only place I buy Jeffree Star from in Australia

I have never had an issue with the service at Princess Polly. Having items arrive 2 days after ordering in Nth Queensland? Unreal! Always packed safely, never broken. Princess Polly are Jeffree Star approved.

Chloe

Chloe

Never received item. No refund, bad customer service

Ordered an item and never received it, no refund has been offered. Only words such as "good will gesture" as if they are doing a favour to me have been offered such as store credit. I am very out of pocket and appauled at how customers can be treated this unfairly for the wrongs of the company.

Cindy

Cindy

Fast shipping, easy returns

Love love love Princess Polly! Fave things about it: fast shipping, super easy returns (deducts $6 if you want a refund, which is fine) and there's always a discount code somewhere on the internet you can use! Easy to navigate with a wide range of products. In terms of the quality, it can vary from brand to brand stocked - the review section on each item is super useful and would definitely recommend everyone having a read of that section before purchasing for info on sizing and quality.

Small sizing!!!

I find their products are on trend and look nice, however, their quality is cheap considering the price of their dresses and the sizes are not true to size they are small!! I am usually a 10/12 in all website except for princess polly where i have to up size to a 14/16 depending on the dress as im 180cm tall...

Sizing Very small

Great brand

Amazing quality definitely true to size I was abit iffy on buying shorts online but they fit so nice! Shirts are so soft and lovely quality also
super quick delivery which is a bonus

Sizing True to size

Return but don't have money back

I returned my daughter dress to them and after email back and forth about my refund. First, they told me to wait, and it has been more than a month now I still dont have my refund yet. The last email I sent to them I have no reply from them. Dont know what to do now.

Sizing Very small
Soph

SophMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick and easy

Great website! Quick and easy shipping, first time I used the website was buying from the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star launch and I got what I wanted and checked out the site didnt crash, they shipped fast and got my order the next day!

lizziejcampbell

lizziejcampbellSouthwest, VIC

WHOO HOO she's ace

FAST AS DELIVERY (and I live in a small far away beach town) can confirm I am now addicted to shopping online with them. Qual is good and so are the prices. The variety of clothes is ace as too .Love ya work

jana1kolm

jana1kolmPerth, WA

Used to be my favourite store...

Princess Polly USED to be consistently good quality and decent pricing in my opinion. Recent orders however, have been a different experience, and I end up returning most of what I bought. The quality has gone downhill so much. Skirts are so thin and cheaply made its ridiculous, and some shirts are so sheer its had to wear as even with nipple covers you can see absolutely everything which I personally arent comfortable with. i think the photos online make the clothes look completely different in terms of quality and sometimes colour for example I ordered a jumpsuit I thought was going to be beige and it was a dark green? So disappointed. Princess Polly is definitely a hit and miss nowadays unfortunately.

Kiera

KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

molly

mollySydney, NSW

Favourite store ever.

The clothes are so pretty, good quality, and reasonably priced. You get free express shipping when you spend over $50, which is amazing - once I ordered something at 3pm in the afternoon and it came the next day at 10am. Plus, my order came with a 15% off discount for my next order and a sample from Benefit Cosmetics! They stock many other well-known brands too, like Abrand, Thrills, etc. There is also always discount codes which is what I love most - there are so many other companies out there that limit discount codes so that you're always forced to pay full price, so I love that Princess Polly values their customers and wants them to find the best deals.