Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Brand Manager for Princess Polly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Laura
LauraPerth, WA

Way downhill

Most products are faulty and need to be returned. They charge for ‘handling’ fees on faulty returns even though they know it is illegal and will try dodge you on this multiple times. The style and shipping is amazing, it’s such a shame the stock quality is terrible
They also don’t allow negative reviews on their website

Laurie
LaurieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional products & service!

Placed an order for my daughter on Princess Polly for a dress and skirt with her Birthday money and she was so excited to receive her package withing 24 hours. The design, quality, value for money and service are exceptional!

Do Not Buy Here

Please do not purchase here if you want your items. I ordered $550 WORTH of clothes and did not receive my package. Instead of compensating me through a refund, I was then offered a “giftcard” to which THEY DISABLED. I’m now out of $500 and so many clothes. Not worth it.

Mags Z.
Mags Z.

They’ve also blocked me and deleted my comments on instagram

Alyssa King
Alyssa KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping and great customer service

Fast shipping and the customer service is great. They reply fast and are ever so polite and helpful. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Don’t buy there

Worst customer service!!!
I paid 20$ for 2 days express shipping for my close friends wedding and after a week it still stays on the factory!!! They ruined the day of the wedding I stay with nothing to wear and they didn’t even sent the dress. Don’t buy from them.

Suzanne Hundric
Suzanne HundricHobart, TAS

Never received parcel at my address

I was home at the time of delivery and never received parcel. I have checked my front and back yard, checked neighbours and nothing!
I want a refund on lost items

Jessica Sampson
Jessica Sampson

Love it! My new go-to.

EERR
EERRBrisbane

My favourite online clothing store

> decent prices with discount codes always available
> fast shipping
> receptive customer service
> returns policy is super reasonable (free return for credit or $6 to cover shipping for refunds)

My only gripe is as someone who is slightly on the taller side I do tend to have length issues with their products, but this is the case will all boutiques I find.

Princesspolly is, in my opinion, the best online young women's clothing retailer in aus.

really good

princess polly ships really fast, refunds happen fast and ive never had any issues ordering from them more than multiple times. their stuff is usually true to size although ive had the few items being too big. some of their sales are really good too!

Annabel
Annabel

Great service happy with my purchase

Im very impressed by Princess Polly's paid for returns system and super fast turn around time to get me the right sized jacket. No other clothing company ive ever bought from has made it so easy to do an exchange and in record time too

Great quality and value for money

Good quality clothing, true to size and quick shipping. Would definitely recommend them and be back for more of their clothing

Worst customer service ever

I've returned all clothing and have been waiting almost 3 months for my refund and although I keep calling and emailing I'm not getting any answers. I will never purchase from this company again.

John B.
John B.

Amazing service. I had a few orders in for my girlfriend. I told them my girlfriends birthday was next Monday (Which it is) and they delivered on all including one today that I just ordered yesterday. The product looks great and I can’t wait to see her wearing it. Thank you so much.

Amy S.
Amy S.

Peasant Polly

- terrible customer service who send you generic copy and paste replies
- sent me a fake tracking number
- rude customer service team who will bully any customer who aren’t Instagram famous.

Customer service told me to fix my item myself

I recently purchased a shirt dress from here and when I received it, it had excess thread hanging off and looked quite poorly made. When I emailed customer service and showed them a photo, they replied saying “these excess threads can easily be removed with scissors.” I understand that it is not a major product default, however I do feel that with the amount of money consumers spend on products, we should receive it in good condition and not have to fix the item ourselves! Despite whether it is an easy fix or not.

Read more reviews - page 2