Princess Polly

Princess Polly

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lizziejcampbell

lizziejcampbellSouthwest, VIC

WHOO HOO she's ace

FAST AS DELIVERY (and I live in a small far away beach town) can confirm I am now addicted to shopping online with them. Qual is good and so are the prices. The variety of clothes is ace as too .Love ya work

jana1kolm

jana1kolmPerth, WA

Used to be my favourite store...

Princess Polly USED to be consistently good quality and decent pricing in my opinion. Recent orders however, have been a different experience, and I end up returning most of what I bought. The quality has gone downhill so much. Skirts are so thin and cheaply made its ridiculous, and some shirts are so sheer its had to wear as even with nipple covers you can see absolutely everything which I personally arent comfortable with. i think the photos online make the clothes look completely different in terms of quality and sometimes colour for example I ordered a jumpsuit I thought was going to be beige and it was a dark green? So disappointed. Princess Polly is definitely a hit and miss nowadays unfortunately.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Kiera

KieraSydney, NSW

Great clothes!

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great but I have one complaint

Clothes come so quick are true to size and look like they do online buttttt, when I receive the clothes some have marks on them usually any white clothes bought.

First and Last Time !

Well overpriced for the quality of the items. I purchased two dresses from there website, both are very short, cheap material and one of them even had a slight tare. They make the return process difficult and I even have to pay for shipping to send my faulty item back.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Withholding my money

I don’t know why they are withholding $40 from me. I order a lot from them and on this particular order I sent all items back but only received a partial refund. This is through their US website. They also would not email me back.

molly

mollySydney, NSW

Favourite store ever.

The clothes are so pretty, good quality, and reasonably priced. You get free express shipping when you spend over $50, which is amazing - once I ordered something at 3pm in the afternoon and it came the next day at 10am. Plus, my order came with a 15% off discount for my next order and a sample from Benefit Cosmetics! They stock many other well-known brands too, like Abrand, Thrills, etc. There is also always discount codes which is what I love most - there are so many other companies out there that limit discount codes so that you're always forced to pay full price, so I love that Princess Polly values their customers and wants them to find the best deals.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service very quick to reply to emails always friendly. Clothes always arrive on time and there is never any issues. Clothes are always great quality would highly recommend.

Dakota

DakotaAdelaide

Amazing

Literally cannot fault princess Polly. Super fast shipping, amazing quality and the best prices. It’s my go too store when I need a new outfit for a night out or even just to treat myself

Meg

Meg

Great quality clothes! Fairly quick shopping and great customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and texts about orders. I would highly recommend this store to anyone!

Sizing Slightly large

bonbon

bonbonSydney, NSW

The best online experience

I buy Jeffree Star Cosmetics off of Princess Polly

They are fantastic. My parcel was dispatched 50 MINUTES after I ordered it!! Fantastic shipping, fantastic service, better prices than other Australian suppliers of JFC. Have never bought clothes off PP, but can confirm that the cosmetics are awesome.

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculously fast shipping

I was so impressed with the speed of the shipping form placing my order in the morning, I received it at 3PM the same day - with a discount code! Unbelievable

Elle G.

Elle G.

Always comes by the next day!

Love them! Everything I've ever bought has come the same day as I purchased or by the next day when I purchase at night. I'm in Brisbane and I love shopping through Princess polly. I have bought velvet doc martin's and the jefree star blood sugar palette from there, both as described.

Hay L.

Hay L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Easy to navigate. Quality clothing. SUPER FAST SERVICE! Amazing all round - super reliable. Amazed with my most recent purchase - I placed the order it was shipped within 27 minutes & I received it within 20 hours!!! Incredible!

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645

MelissaInez

MelissaInezCentral Queensland, QLD

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.

Sizing Slightly large

hle

hleVictoria

fast and polite

i received my items within a couple days and nice quality clothing. staff were very polite and helped straight away with any queries i had. would definitely purchase from here again.

Naomi R

Naomi R

My go to online store

Really cute and trendy clothes from and wide range of brands. Great customer service and amazingly fast shipping! - they have same day delivery for QLD customers if you order before a certain time. Goods always arrive in good condition, and the courier that they use (Star Track Express) is fantastic at giving you updates on your delivery.

Had no problems so far with exchanges or returns, they just deduct $6 from your order if you use their return label, which I find is very reasonable. Will shop over and over again, love Princess Polly!

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!