Princess Polly

Princess Polly

Perfect service

Easy to navigate. Quality clothing. SUPER FAST SERVICE! Amazing all round - super reliable. Amazed with my most recent purchase - I placed the order it was shipped within 27 minutes & I received it within 20 hours!!! Incredible!

Frauds and scammers

I bought 3 items and one zipper was broken and the other 2 did not fit well so I paid 8.99 to return them first off which us dumb, then now they bbn keep lying and not refunding me and giving me the run around. afterpay is still trying to charge me too! This is the most disgusting company ever! REFUND MY ORDER #702529645

Sizing Slightly small

Sizing a bit off

So the legs in the denim jumpsuit “The Tatum Jumpsuit” fit fine, but the uhm crotch part went too low. It also didn’t fit in the waist I got a size 6 but felt like it was a size 8
Other then that I would have enjoyed those things being fixed and loved the outfit.

Sizing Slightly large

fast and polite

i received my items within a couple days and nice quality clothing. staff were very polite and helped straight away with any queries i had. would definitely purchase from here again.

My go to online store

Really cute and trendy clothes from and wide range of brands. Great customer service and amazingly fast shipping! - they have same day delivery for QLD customers if you order before a certain time. Goods always arrive in good condition, and the courier that they use (Star Track Express) is fantastic at giving you updates on your delivery.

Had no problems so far with exchanges or returns, they just deduct $6 from your order if you use their return label, which I find is very reasonable. Will shop over and over again, love Princess Polly!

Fast/Friendly/Fitting

I buy off this site every 2nd week and have always had the same experience. 1) the clothes are great 2) the shipping is unbelievably fast (I'm located in NZ & will always receive next day which is crazy considering most NZ sites take 3-5 working days) 3) whenever I need to return anything, their customer service is amazing and they process the refunds really quickly. My go-to online boutique shop!

Sizing Slightly small

great products

Princess polly is a really cute clothing line and has many great clothes. Make sure to read the reviews as some items may not look the same as the images they have online. The sizing are pretty accurate and true to size. However, their returns policy is pretty annoying and you need to pay unlike many other online stores that offer free returns.

Only out to get your money - terrible service

Ordered some items and returned the ones that didn’t fit, I then get an email saying I won’t get my refund because the clothes were “worn” even though they were returned with tags on folded up exactly as they were received in the same packaging. Had to pay $6 to be denied my return and have the items sent back. Customer service is truly awful, all their email responses were automated and customer service team obviously don’t read anything the customer is saying. Called me a liar when they’re obviously scamming people with their returns process.

Very good

Love princess polly. Its my go to whenever I'm in need of an outfit within a week. Lovely items and love it when they have sales!!

Beware of returns policy

an absolute joke. My daughter purchased a jumpsuit that didn’t fit , but 2 other items did. As per instructions she returned it . After 2 weeks we had heard nothing, so contacted PP . They said “oh sorry we’ve given you a store credit as there are no other jumpsuits available. She couldn’t find anything that she wanted to purchase, so asked for a refund instead . She was then told that she would have to pay $6 just to get a $27 refund put back into her account. Where is the justification I that . She is being penalised for an item that PP were not able to provide . Surely the onus is on them to honour the refund like other more reputable companies do . This is Very misleading , and PP are taking money from teenagers and young adults . Shame on you

ABSOLUTE JOKE!

I ordered some stuff from Princess Polly from their boxing day sales 2018 and my order arrived new years eve, which was great, I'll give them that!! 2 out of 3 items I weren't happy with, the first item was WAY too big, I don't think anyone has that big of a head for it to even fit! The second item was faulty, I won't blame Princess Polly for this as it definitely looked like it was the brands manufacturer to blame as the item was a result of poor craftsmanship and was beyond wearable, couldn't see myself stepping out the house wearing that!

Their customer service seems very automated, copy & paste-like replies and comes across as if they can't go the extra mile, so I wont be buying from here again!

Lastly; Their "returns & exchange" system/policy is an ABSOLUTE JOKE! First you want me to fill out a returns form, then fill out ANOTHER returns form online, print that form out AND pay $8 to return the FAULTY ITEMS THAT WEREN'T EVEN MY FAULT?!?!!! That's a first & a last!

perfect every time

great quality, super fast shipping, gorgeous clothes, fantastic customer service and super easy to process everything. i regularly buy clothes here and its no worries every time. in love with this gorgeous store <3

Purchased Dr Martens and it was nice to have a online company actually send what you see online and send on time.

Perfect Service - Every time

I've ordered from PP about 15 or so times this year. Every time, my order is over $50, which means free Express Post. I get the order the very next day, every time. I've even ordered early in the morning plenty of times & got the order later that day! They have a place for reviews on their site, so it's encouraged to write reviews on your purchases...how it fits, etc. Also, I've returned a few items & the refund always shows up within 2 days. This is BY FAR the best online site I've every consistently ordered from!!

Next day delivery

I ordered the JS Androgyny palette yesterday, had the order confirmed within minutes, had it shipped today at 9, and arrive by 4. Was always updated on delivery route changes. Palette came in tact with no problems, packaged appropriately to prevent damage. Am very satisfied with the service.

Cute clothes, but beware of duties

Super cute clothes and items look exactly like the pictures. I live in Canada and only option they had was DHL Express, so I chose that when I placed my order. My order was around $70 but I got charged $45 in duties alone when the package came. I know its not really Princess Polly's fault as they have no control over the duties charged, but I wished they offered DHL Standard shipping (like another Australian sites such as TigerMist) for Canadian customers so we wouldn't be charged with so much duties. Not sure if I would place another order again because of that.

Shipped overnight & a perfect fit!

I bought two dress late at night and they were delivered the next day! They we're both great quality and fit perfectly. I've never been more impressed with an online boutique and will definitely order from them again.

Ordered Sat, arrived Sun! Beautiful quality to boot.

I was up feeding bub at 1am Saturday morning and ordered online with free postage (not much else to do at that hour!), and I received it today Sunday at 8pm! I didn't even know you could get packages on the weekend let alone at night, I was so excited I tried them on straight away and they were a perfect fit using the size guide and my measurements. The quality is amazing, which is what I was expecting for the Minkpink branded item but the other was Polly's own brand and was still great quality, nice material and fit great. I will definitely be shopping online at Princess Polly again :)

So amazing clothes with good quality!

It was really easy to find what i wanted to buy, clear pictures with all info provided.
I was really happy with the whole range, they have so many options!
Quality of the products was amazing and everything looked just like the same in photos!
Highly recommended.

Absolute favourite!

My number one store to purchase clothing for every occasion! Wish i could give them more than 5 stars!! Fast shipping and amazing quality clothing!