Sally

SallySouth Australia

Fantastic service

We were very impressed with the personalised service and prompt communication.
    We sent them a photo, they contacted us regarding quality and size. After we paid we changed our mind ,regarding the size and they immediately refunded the difference in price.
    Tay and his team are to be highly recommended for service and quality.

Great service and high quality prints

Very impressed with the service and quality of received prints on glass. Richard in the Melbourne office did a great job setting up the artwork. Prints well packed and received intact in WA. I will definitely use their services again and recommend to others. Grant Griffin, Exmouth WA.

Grant M

Grant MCanberra

Cannot fault the product or the service - end result looks fantastic

Merylb

MerylbGeelong

Fantastic quality and experience

Have just received our 1200 x 800 print from our holiday in Tasmania and are thrilled with it. From the first contact in Melbourne with Richard to the finished product, every step was easy. Communication was frequent and the print arrived in perfect condition and on time. Colors are vibrant and the metallic option was definitely the way to go. We are so happy with it and will definitely be ordering more. Thoroughly recommend Prints on Glass.

geoturner

geoturnerDrysdale

Stunning!

We submitted 2 photos from our recent European trip and the results are stunning. Being glass we were concerned about the delivery, but the packaging was excellent, and the courier knew about the streets in our new subdivision - it arrived within 2 days (near Geelong) from Sydney. It took 2 weeks from approval of proofs to notification of dispatch. Mounting on the wall was fairly simple too, using the standard wall mount supplied.

A moment in time to treasure

Couldn't be happier not just a photo but masterpiece created from a special memory thank you for making my print something to treasure

Amazing job, Excellent quality, Timeframe as promised

I can only say what an outstanding job Prints on Glass have done for me. I had an aerial shot taken which I wanted printed on a 1200 x 800 piece of glass. Having dealt with Carly from start to finish , she sent me a proof, I paid the money and the print was delivered within 10 business days and as for the print itself - its incredible. The product was shipped to Tasmania and no issues with that either.
    I can totally recommend Prints on Glass and thanks Carly for your help.

Philip Parker

Philip ParkerMelbourne

I would never use or trust them again. Worst experience of my life,

Finished job is fabulous

Prints on Glass are a professional outfit, they delivered on time and have excellent state of the art premises. The finished job turned out looking fabulous.

TOP QUALITY

I have a small photography business and use Prints on Glass for my mounting. I am a perfectionist by nature and it took me over a year to find a product I was happy to provide to my customers. I found it with these guys. The print quality is exceptional, the mounting is high end and the utmost care is taken with packaging and shipping.

Great service - excellent product

I recently dealt with Prints on Glass in Chatswood to have three very large graphic art panels printed and mounted on glass. The team at Prints on Glass provided excellent advice and regular updates throughout the process. The panels were delivered and installed within the required timeframe and look fantastic - even better than I had hoped. Special thanks to David and Carly who worked with me to achieve such a great result and Steven who delivered and installed the panels. Great work - thank you.

BEAUTIFUL!

Avoid

My husband purchased a print (full price) and we had so much trouble getting the order right. Eventually (after demanding our money back) our order finally arrived. We hadn't had the print long and the glue is coming through the print. It looks terrible and is such a waste of money but we can't bear the thought of dealing with the company again....

jninj

jninjSydney

If I could choose 'ZERO STARS', I would.

thedriver

thedriverAustralian Capital Territory

Great product! Poor communication. Expect a delay in delivery.

Terrible Experience

I purchased 2 vouchers via Living Social end of last year, tried to redeem in Feb, received email stating backlog but would honor my voucher and disregard expiry date, tried again in June and received email to say moving premises so couldn't take my order, tried again today and yet another email saying [Personal Name Removed] is on leave! Come on [Personal Name Removed], please honor your voucher and get one of your staff to get back to me so I can arrange to have what I paid for. This is no way to treat your consumers and no way to run a business. You release vouchers to Scoopon, Living Social and Cudo without having the capacity to honor them. All I wantis what I paid for.

They can't honor their vouchers

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Appalling Service

Still waiting!

I'm not someone that normally writes reviews. But the customer service at this company is terrible. I put in an order in May13 and have not received it. After numerous phone calls and emails. I still have not received any response and cudos won't give me a refund as they say that the 'merchant is still able to provide the product'! So frustrating!

No communication no product

Les

LesBrisbane

Be patient - they have a great product

Yes, I too was concerned by delays in the past. However, I kept in contact with POG and am completely sympathetic to the problems POG encounterec with the volume of vouchers.
    Although it took many many months, I have received every one of my orders including two lots of Cudo vouchers and an order direct with POG.
    The product is fantastic and although there may be delays etc, the end result is well worth waiting for.
    Be patient and maintain contact.
    In the end I'm very happy with the beautiful prints on glass in my house.
    I will shortly be ordering two more prints on glass directly with POG.
    Fantastic product of the highest quality
    Regrettably lengthy wait

SRSydney

Been waiting for months and months AND Months

Wow i wiah i had read these reviews BEFORE i bought 2 cudo voucher in Jan 2012 one of which i gave to a friend as a gift. As it seems the same as everybody else it is a disaster!!!!!!! We have been waiting for over 12 months, to say we have given up is an understatement. Very disappointing such bad bad service, hands down the worst experience ever. Just keep getting no where !!!!!!!!!!!

bad service

Brad I.Prints on Glass

Good Morning SR, We have completed manufacture of all outstanding voucher orders. If you can provide me with your details or email me at brad.irwin@printsonglass.com.au I will look into why your order has not been received.
    Regards, Brad

Avienasked

To anyone who has actually received a print - did you get any instructions on how to mount it? It seems I am one of the few who actually received their print (which looks awesome) but there are no mounting instructions and even a professional picture hanger was stumped by the hardware attached to the back of it. I've emailed and rung numerous times, simply asking for the mounting instructions, all to no avail. Can anyone help me please?

Brad I.Prints on Glass

Can you send me your name and email address, I will send the instructions out to you. Its ver simple to hang. You will notice there are two plates on the bak of the print. One is adhered to the print the other is loose. You will notice they lock together. All you need to do is mount the plate on the wall so the other can lock into it. We may also be able to install for you depending on your location.
    Regards Brad

Avien

Thanks Brad, how do I send my name and email address? I've tried emailing and phoning you to no avail. The hardware attached to the picture is exactly the same as the loose piece that came with it and there is no way to lock them together, and no way to mount the loose plate to the wall. I'm in Adelaide, and have already tried to get it installed by a professional picture hanger, who was also unable to figure out how the hardware could be used.

Get an answer from our members and Prints on Glass representatives