PrixCar

PrixCar

RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dreadful service - used to be good once

When I enquired I was told 'a day or two for delivery from Sydney to Canberra district. I booked on that basis. Then after I booked they said three days. Then I'm told four days. Ah but wait, we actually the car will be delivered at 4:58 on Friday afternoon.

Depot hours? Can I sneak over and grab it before closing? No way! Hours are 8am to 10am!! You'll need to get it on Monday ... well thanks a heap. No apologies, no humility, not even the vaguest attempt to solve the issue. 'That's our hours'. They've gone a long long way down hill since I last used them

Remove your antenna!

My Ford Ranger 4x4 was recently moved interstate by Prixcar. During the acceptance check it was never brought to my attention that UHF antenna was to be removed, my car was accepted by Prixcar with myself being present for the entire process.
Unfortunately my antenna has been snapped whilst being cable tied to the bullbar, Prixcar deny resonsibility for the damage even though they were the ones that clearly did it. UHF antenna are to be removed prior to shipment or they will be snapped off with no liability for the damage to your property. You have been warned! Also a small amount of change was removed from the centre console and tools. Best advice would be to remove absolutely everything from your car prior to transport.

4.5

Very Happy with the service!

Very happy with the total experience for getting my car over from WA to VIC.
The dropping off process was easy and the car arrived 3 days before the due date.
The collection process was quick and easy. Very impressed

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 days early, car is perfect

Bought a car from Sydney, didn’t want to drive it myself all the way to Melbourne. Prixcar picked up our car when we sold it few months ago, so booked them without even checking the reviews. They gave us a timeline, which was a bit long, my hubby started getting nervous. I went and checked reviews and was about to cancel the whole move. Was worried for nothing: they delivered it 5 days early, car is in the same condition as we saw it, was getting updates on the delivery regularly.
Doesn’t work out perfect for everyone, but I think more people with good experience should write the reviews for them.

Scruba

ScrubaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a vehicle transported from Melbourne to Brisbane. Car arrived early and absolutely no issues. Communication along the trip was great.

Would recommend and would definitely use this company again.

gotsauss

gotsaussGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away from PRIXCAR. Horrible experience. Damaged car. Flattened battery

Shipping TypeDomestic

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Perth, WA

Why so long??

Don’t bother with this company (Prixcar or Ceva) or similar for land based car transport domestically. I’ve used ship/sea borne vehicle transport as well in the past, and I can honestly say that this is and will be my preferred method of transporting cars around Australia from now on. Previous vehicle I had transported from Hobart to Perth with Prixcar, ended up with paint scraps all along the front spoiler & front left hand wheel gutter rash.
Actual Example - Land transport - Prixcar quote 34 days (Brisbane to Perth) cost $1800
Ship/sea transport - (Dazmac etc..) quote 11 days (Brisbane to Perth) cost $1100.
Enough said.
Choose wisely.

Sevo

SevoNorth-East, TAS

Dont be scared to use this company

Awful

Car transport never arrived, zero effort to start transport until complaints lodged
Lied to about delivery time and told to be home await delivery that never took place, or had even been started
Three weeks later than quoted arrival time
Poor customer service

Em pin

Em pin

Won't accept liability for damage to my car

The company refuses to accept liability for a massive windscreen crack that occured during transit.
They allege was preexisiting damage, despite a photo taken when the car was collected with their employee in the photo, plainly demonstrating there was no crack or chip in the windscreen in the relevant location.
Took approx 10 days to respond to my email despite numerous calls and emails and this being our only car. Told us not to get a repair untill they did an 'investigation' meaning I have had to drive the car which is likely unsafe.
Very unhelpful and hard to contact.
Would not use again

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Fine, except when you need to talk to them

Car was collected about 30 minutes after their collection window. Driver coerced us into signing off on the car condition (we weren't shown the condition form). On arrival at the destination city, we were called by 2 different blokes to collect the car, but told we needed to contact Prixcar with the delivery address. 25 minutes on the phone later, I was told that they couldn't take the new address since I had called from a different number to the booking (I changed phones in the months during our move). I then had to contact our removalist to have them update the delivery address.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service

Ad

Would use again and again

Was a bit worried with all the reviews of other third parties. This is a company that has the end to end responsibility of your booking and car. Took 7 days to get from Adelaide to sydney over a weekend and public holiday. Outstanding and great value.

S McCourt

S McCourt South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Moved a car from Perth to Brisbane. Car worked fine when collected by them. Upon delivery to Brisbane the power steering no longer worked. Company refused to claim responsibility, costing me $1600 to repair. Would advise not to use this company. Terrible customer service and damaged our car.

Sender or ReceiverSender
4.2
3.5

Car Damage

Ridiculous delivery time

Over 23 days estimate to deliver my vehicle and calling their number gets no answer. I just hope my vehicle actually arrives. Seems their standard service from other reviews unfortunately.

Jessica

Jessica North Queensland, QLD

If it was possible to give zero stars, that’s what they’d get from me!

Lily

LilyCentral Queensland, QLD

Just Hope The Car Comes In One Piece

$1300 to have my brand new $45,000 car sit in a loading dock for 2 weeks! no emails or calls/ texts about it, tracking number doesn’t work. ring them and you’ll be put on hold for 30 minutes just for them to say it’s going to be delivered when it gets there. i brought my car from Hendra qld and it’s being delivered to Andergrove qld, i don’t mind waiting for the car but to have it sitting there and not a word about it or an update makes me so frustrated! i understand mistakes or something doesn’t go the way it’s supposed to but for no words in 2 weeks!? just hoping the car comes in 1 piece!

Brent

Brent

Very fast but poor customer service

Sent my car from Brisbane to Melbourne and was delivered to the Melbourne depot within 3 days! Car had no signs of damage and all my goods in the car were untouched.
The people at both the Brisbane and Melbourne depot were unfriendly and it was obvious that they did not enjoy being there which lowers this to a 4 star review.

jake