PrixCar

PrixCar

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PrixCar

Bill
BillSydney

What a rubbish company

Car has arrived damaged. 4 weeks later nothing fixed. Rude costumer service. No reply for mails and questions. Didn’t receive insurance name or claim number. Lying about parts list they waiting for.
Total time wait to receive the car 7 weeks

Emma
EmmaSouthwest, VIC

Fast, great price, no issues at all!!

To be honest I was actually really worried when I had booked my car with PrixCar after reading the reviews. However not a single issue. Car arrived early. Was given updates online of the location during its travel from QLD to VIC. They called me first thing in the morning to say it was ready. Pick up was easy.
Really couldn’t fault the company! Highly recommend

Linda B.
Linda B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Send Your Car Months Before You Need It

We dropped off our car on the 4th of June at Perth airport depot so it would arrive in Hobart by the 7th July. They said no probs with that , would arrive in the 1st of July. Sat in the Perth yard for 20 days and then when they were going to send it S.A has a train derailment, (not their fault) so then it got sent on the 29th, finally picked up the car on the 12th at Launceston instead of Hobart. Very upset. We payed extra for items to be in the car so we could service over a week in our new house until the container came over. So because of the delay and no communication, we has to hire a car another $600 and then buy all bedding, mattresses and kitchen items again. So would not use them again. Very costly exercise.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Chris D
Chris DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service at a very competitive rate!

NASIR
NASIRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste My Time And Money

I usually use CEVA LOGISTICS way better than PRIX CAR. Made my booking with prix car Sydney to Melbourne on 25 June and they emailed me that 26 June car will be picked up. Today is 29th June and car is still in Sydney. Yesterday when i call prix car office, lady on fone saying that there is no guarantee when we will pickup the car which was very disappointing. As compared to them CEVA LOGISTICS are time committed when they given an ETA all goes according to it.
Never ever will use Prix car again.

Stay away from them.

Order No. 6591032. Invoice 36042041

Chris hodge
Chris hodgeNew South Wales

There's reasons why there 2.5 star buisness

A pretty average experience to say the least, car was late by days had to ring them to chaise up car ,excuses include they lost it the truck broke down etc people won't return calls then car shows up with undocumented damage that I'll be footing the bill for transport was organized by dealership if your reading this review it's Probly because your gob smacked buy the underwelming service you have paid for with your hard earned money

Sender or ReceiverSender
Big Bad Bruce
Big Bad Bruce

WOW !!! Super prompt service. I wouldn't use anyone else !!!

After locating a Kawasaki 900 motorcycle in Queensland, a friend of mine suggested using PriXcar to transport it to Melbourne. The service i experienced was nothing short of amazing. Dealing with Sarah every step of the way i knew i had made the right decision. I was notified when it was dropped off at the depot (Friday morning) and delivered safe and sound in Melbourne Monday morning. WOW over 2,000 kilometres over a weekend. The bike arrived in exactly the conditioned it was advertised as, perfect!!! A massive THANK YOU to the crew at priXcar for providing a service that goes above and beyond :-)

RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dreadful service - used to be good once

When I enquired I was told 'a day or two for delivery from Sydney to Canberra district. I booked on that basis. Then after I booked they said three days. Then I'm told four days. Ah but wait, we actually the car will be delivered at 4:58 on Friday afternoon.

Depot hours? Can I sneak over and grab it before closing? No way! Hours are 8am to 10am!! You'll need to get it on Monday ... well thanks a heap. No apologies, no humility, not even the vaguest attempt to solve the issue. 'That's our hours'. They've gone a long long way down hill since I last used them

Remove your antenna!

My Ford Ranger 4x4 was recently moved interstate by Prixcar. During the acceptance check it was never brought to my attention that UHF antenna was to be removed, my car was accepted by Prixcar with myself being present for the entire process.
Unfortunately my antenna has been snapped whilst being cable tied to the bullbar, Prixcar deny resonsibility for the damage even though they were the ones that clearly did it. UHF antenna are to be removed prior to shipment or they will be snapped off with no liability for the damage to your property. You have been warned! Also a small amount of change was removed from the centre console and tools. Best advice would be to remove absolutely everything from your car prior to transport.

Find out how PrixCar compares to other Couriers

Very Happy with the service!

Very happy with the total experience for getting my car over from WA to VIC.
The dropping off process was easy and the car arrived 3 days before the due date.
The collection process was quick and easy. Very impressed

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 days early, car is perfect

Bought a car from Sydney, didn’t want to drive it myself all the way to Melbourne. Prixcar picked up our car when we sold it few months ago, so booked them without even checking the reviews. They gave us a timeline, which was a bit long, my hubby started getting nervous. I went and checked reviews and was about to cancel the whole move. Was worried for nothing: they delivered it 5 days early, car is in the same condition as we saw it, was getting updates on the delivery regularly.
Doesn’t work out perfect for everyone, but I think more people with good experience should write the reviews for them.

Scruba
ScrubaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a vehicle transported from Melbourne to Brisbane. Car arrived early and absolutely no issues. Communication along the trip was great.

Would recommend and would definitely use this company again.

gotsauss
gotsaussGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away from PRIXCAR. Horrible experience. Damaged car. Flattened battery

Shipping TypeDomestic
Daniel M.
Daniel M.Perth, WA

Why so long??

Don’t bother with this company (Prixcar or Ceva) or similar for land based car transport domestically. I’ve used ship/sea borne vehicle transport as well in the past, and I can honestly say that this is and will be my preferred method of transporting cars around Australia from now on. Previous vehicle I had transported from Hobart to Perth with Prixcar, ended up with paint scraps all along the front spoiler & front left hand wheel gutter rash.
Actual Example - Land transport - Prixcar quote 34 days (Brisbane to Perth) cost $1800
Ship/sea transport - (Dazmac etc..) quote 11 days (Brisbane to Perth) cost $1100.
Enough said.
Choose wisely.

Sevo
SevoNorth-East, TAS

Dont be scared to use this company

Read more reviews - page 2