PrixCar

2.7

Shani

ShaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and simple

Prixcar made our move from the Gold Coast to Adelaide so simple and easy. From pick-up at our address, being able to have goods in the vehicle and the SMS updates on the vehicles location this has been exactly what we needed. The car arrived in Adelaide much much earlier than expected and the customer service team were really helpful allowing us to have our car 2 weeks earlier than expected. Definitely recommend and will be using in the future if needed.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Poor service, damaged car and taking no responsibility

Car was transported from WA to QLD, the car was delivered in poor condition and filthy. The centre of the rear bumper has had something rubbing against the paintwork on the trip. The paintwork has been rubbed down to the panel.

4.5

Had no issues

Great service - no issues

I recently bought an Audi from Brisbane and had it delivered to Adelaide by PrixCar. I read many reviews from all transport companies to find who was the best to go with, to be honest I was hesitant about all the companies. I booked directly through Prixcar, the car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The whole process was easy and I would definitely use them again.

brittyinpink22

brittyinpink22Franklin 2913, ACT

Take neg. reviews with a grain of salt, they are very few compared to how many cars these guys move

bradjh.78

bradjh.78AU

Rude! Extremely low level of care/service! Abusive!

Call Centre Staff were unhelpful, deliberately vague, and had extremely low level of care/consideration.
We were given an estimated delivery date, and were expected to accept a unconfirmed date of "MAYBE 2 weeks later". The delivery driver abused the recipient because they wouldnt walk up to the highway to pick up the car (the recipient uses a wheelchair). We paid for a door to door service, and the recipient address was a RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. This was the service we paid for.
NEVER, EVER AGAIN.
I wouldn't use Prixcar if they were HALF THE PRICE of everyone else. Not worth it!!

Tim Angus

Tim AngusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience

Very professional service, on time, and great value - I was concerned about the low ground clearance of my car and also insurance, though the consultant responded to my query straight away, very knowledgeably and helpfully and alleviated my concerns. Also the vehicle tracking updates were great too. Very happy with the whole experience.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Unhelpful, unfriendly and lack communication

Have called the contact centre everyday this week and been given different information each day on when to expect the car. Operators are very unfriendly. Very Frustrating! Bought the vehicle from a dealer who told me the car was picked up to be taken to their depot on Saturday however they are telling me it was picked up on Monday. Tracking information not updated and it appears that the vehicle is still sitting at the dealership. Very unsettling. I did not choose to use this company the dealership did. I will never use them again, awful service so far. Just hope my car arrives without damage.

Roger Wilco

Roger WilcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably bad

Delivery TimeLate

Jason M.

Jason M.

Use anyone else!

Booked a car delivery from Melbourne to Newcastle. 9 days delivery estimate. 13 days later, the car still sat at their Melbourne depot. No updates. No apology! Picked up 13 May. Delivered 1st June!!!

adam w.

adam w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Relieved & very happy!

When I found out that Prixcar were responsible for bringing my Peugeot from Launceston to Melbourne I was very apprehensive to say the least, after reading some horror reviews online. But credit where credit is due, because my van arrived on time & in perfect condition. Good job Prixcar & thanks very much!

Sigh of relief

I too read some of the poor reviews and was worried about booking car freight (with any of the three major providers). I booked with Prixcar as they provided the most competitive quote. I am glad I did as my experience was great! My car came from Adelaide to Melbourne in two days and was in perfect condition (dropped off Mon, arrived in Melb by Wed, picked up on Thurs from the Truganina depot). I recommend booking direct through Prixcar; after researching, it seems some of the delays other customers mention can be due to third party companies booking the freight on multiple legs with sub-contractors.

Verubic

VerubicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

i was nervous after reading these reviews

I booked without reading these reviews & was very nervous. Never the less the Car arrived early and in pristine condition. Great price, friendly service and good communication - I’d use again!

Clayton D.

Clayton D.South East Queensland, QLD

Everything we well, thank goodness !

hi all, after hearing such horror stories here i was about to use someone else, but wanted to give Prixcar a go as their Brisbane depot is only 10 mins from my house. Picked up the car and it was in perfect condition, after reading horror stories I am pleasantly surprised everything went well and service was excellent, enjoyed the tracker too as you can see where the truck is with you car onboard, overall i am very pleased.

regards
Clayton

4.3
3.5

Thanks PrixCar

I had my WA car moved from Perth depot and delivered to my Brisbane address. Car arrived on time and in perfect order. I am so happy that I used Prixcar company

Sam b

Sam bPerth, WA

Much faster than estimated

Fuchsia

FuchsiaDarwin, NT

Terrible Service

Use this transport at your own risk. It’s taken nearly 4 weeks to transport my ute from Melbourne to Adelaide where it still isn’t there as of today and was suppose to arrive in Darwin on the 20th March. Now told today that it won’t be here until late next week. This is my work ute and will cost me thousands in lost work. Unacceptable and wish I read other reviews on here before using.

Asher Book

Asher BookPerth

Unbelievable Irresponsible carrier

Dan

DanQld

Should have gone with another transport company! Poor service.

Car dropped off at QLD depot on 17th Jan 2020, supposed to arrive in Adelaide on 5th Feb. It’s now 7th Feb and it’s still sitting in Brisbane. Made several phone calls to Prix and was promised that it would be put on “priority” but the vehicle still hasn’t left the Brisbane depot. I can understand there’s been fires in certain places which may cause some delay but I drove my other car from QLD to SA and there were no fires along the route. Of course their T&C’s state that there are no guarantees on timeframes for delivery. How ridiculous is that!! Being in the logistics business...they should know when they’ll be able to deliver. Imagine if all trade and commerce in the world was run like this.
Pick another transport company is my advice.

Another Victim

Another VictimNew South Wales

Damaged Good followed by run around